Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Jesus was just a like you and me; there is no difference in the phsical.
    The only difference is that he was born not by the will of man,but by the will of God, and that makes him the only begotten son of God.

He feels pain just like us,and he feels hurt just like us; he eats and drinks just like us,he feels hungry just like us,and the rest.

The spirit inside him is different,for God himself dwells in him.
    he is pure since birth,and he is always obedient to his father,to his death. He also knows the reason for his birth,and that is to bring light to the world and to be sacrificed,A perfectly clean sacrifice,so that the door to God can be opened again.For it was closed.

And now the door is open again,and every one that go through that door can come to God again.
    No man can come through an other door,but that one door.
    If we go through that door,our sins will be forgiven.

”No man can come to the father but by me.”
    God speaking through him,for he is the word of God in the flesh.His power is not phisical but spiritual.he is not like some superman with strong muscles.

He was murdered,and God ,his father resurrected him,gave him a glorified body; and now is sitting next to his father; UNTILL his father will put all his enemies under his feet; then he will rule in his kingdom,in israel; that is what the scripture says.

All his enemies will be under his feet; then he will rule,not before.

Yes, the kingdom is inside of the true followers;for we have that spirit of Christ inside us. But we are not ruling over anybody yet, untill the kingdom is set up in israel,and will rule from jerusalem.

Isiah 24:23.—–the Lord of host shall reign in mount Zion,and in jerusalem,and before his ancients gloriously.

isiah 32:1. Behold a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgement.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    We too follow him into sonship by the Spirit.
    Jn1. 12-13

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

You know we could actually have a conversation if you would only
    answer my questions; why do you refuse to answer my questions? (Link)

B'shem
    YHVH

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2012,06:26)
    Hi Wakeup,

You know we could actually have a conversation if you would only
    answer my questions; why do you refuse to answer my questions? (Link)

B'shem
    YHVH

EDJ.

Canyou repeat your question here please?
    And I will do my best to answer your question.
    This goes for both of us. k?

wakeup.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2012,06:14)
    The only difference is that he was born not by the will of man,but by the will of God, and that makes him the only begotten son of God.

He feels pain just like us,and he feels hurt just like us; he eats and drinks just like us,he feels hungry just like us,and the rest.

he is pure since birth,and he is always obedient to his father,to his death. He also knows the reason for his birth,and that is to bring light to the world and to be sacrificed,A perfectly clean sacrifice,so that the door to God can be opened again.For it was closed.

And now the door is open again,and every one that go through that door can come to God again.

''No man can come to the father but by me.''
    God speaking through him,for he is the word of God in the flesh.His power is not phisical but spiritual.he is not like some superman with strong muscles.

He was murdered,and God ,his father resurrected him,gave him a glorified body; and now is sitting next to his father; UNTILL his father will put all his enemies under his feet; then he will rule in his kingdom,in israel; that is what the scripture says.

Yes, the kingdom is inside of the true followers;for we have that spirit of Christ inside us. But we are not ruling over anybody yet, untill the kingdom is set up in israel,and will rule from jerusalem.

Isiah 24:23.—–the Lord of host shall reign in mount Zion,and in jerusalem,and before his ancients gloriously.

isiah 32:1. Behold a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgement.

wakeup.

Great post wakeup!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    He was a man learned though suffering.[Is 53, Heb 12]
    He knew the Law and was found to be clean in the sight of God and filled with the Holy Spirit at the Jordan.

But he did not have a head start or any advantages over us.

barley
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 16 2012,06:14)

''No man can come to the father but by me.''

wakeup.

Good post!

barley

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2012,13:21)
    Hi WU,
    We too follow him into sonship by the Spirit.
    Jn1. 12-13

N

Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    Jn 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

confessing that the WORD is the only begotten son of God and that his Jesus Christ that came down from heaven,

you do not believe that, then how can you become a son if you do not believe in the only begotten son of God ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    I have received of the Spirit of the Father and the Son and given grace to become a son too.
    Us men follow the Son of Man Jesus into rebirth of water and the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:39)
    Hi WU,
    I have received of the Spirit of the Father and the Son and given grace to become a son too.
    Us men follow the Son of Man Jesus into rebirth of water and the Spirit.

N

so you say

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    How can you walk with us when you sit on the sidelines taking potshots?
    We have a judge and you have so much to learn.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:46)
    Hi T,

N

I walk with Christ not with you

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you say.
    But why are you so negative then?

He brings joy

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:46)
    Hi T,

N

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Negativity is not from the light.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2012,12:51)
    Hi T,
    So you say.
    But why are you so negative then?

He brings joy

N

PS 5:11
    But let all who take refuge in You be glad,
    Let them ever sing for joy;
    And may You shelter them,
    That those who love Your name may exult in You.
    PS 16:11 You will make known to me the path of life;
    In Your presence is fullness of joy;
    In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

PS 20:5 We will sing for joy over your victory,
    And in the name of our God we will set up our banners.
    May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.
    PS 27:6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me,
    And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
    I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
    PS 30:5 For His anger is but for a moment,
    His favor is for a lifetime;

4Thomas
    Participant

Its always very easy to deny someones beliefs but to be fair I have started this new topic to see the weight of evidence for what scripture teaches is the correct Jesus. For obvious reasons please don't post revealtion of Jesus who is in the form of God being a ***man***

I am very confident in my beliefts as you should see why soon I write this not to be smart but because I want you to accept Jesus as your true Lord and Saviour [ and glorify the Father is the revelation of his true Eternal Son, his expreesed image]

first this scripture Joh 8:23 -24 needs to be looked at. Our salvation depends on it, it doesn’t matter what church or organisation we belong to if we have the wrong Jesus.

Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
    Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

This answers anyones question why Jesus didn’t just come out and glorify himself.
    In the same chapter – does Jesus glorify himself???

Joh 8:54  Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

Does Jesus bear witnesses about himself???

Joh 5:31  IF I BEAR WITNESS OF MYSELF, MY WITNESS IS NOT TRUE.
    Joh 5:32  There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
    Joh 5:34  But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

As ABOVE These things Jesus says that we *might* be saved, not for his glory but for the benefit of our salvation

Joh 5:35  He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
    Joh 5:36  But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
    Joh 5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.
    Joh 5:38  And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    Joh 5:39  SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; FOR IN THEM YE THINK YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE: and they are THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME.

The Jews didn’t have the new testament when Jesus said this did they!

So Jesus gives them important information in scriptures that testify about them so they *might* be saved and continues to tell them where in scripture they need to look. Moses wrote about him…Ahhhh Jesus said he gave them important information that they *might* be saved which was –– “no one has ever seen the father at any time ever” and the Jesus says for them to search the scriptures to look at what Moses wrote about him.

Joh 5:46  For had ye believed MOSES, ye would have believed me: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.
    Joh 5:47  BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS?

Joh 1:18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh 1:18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
    1Jo 4:12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Joh 5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.

Joh 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

So Jesus words say to search the scriptures for what Moses says about him because no one has ever seen the Father at anytime…. Let mercy cover you and God breath into you and raise with the understanding… Did Mose talk with the Father FACE TO FACE ??????? Or is this the revelation that Jesus gave so they might be saved????? [/colour]

Exo 33:11  And the LORD [YAHWEH] spake UNTO MOSES FACE TO FACE, AS A MAN SPEAKETH UNTO HIS FRIEND. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Deu 5:4  The LORD [YAHWEH] TALKED WITH YOU FACE TO FACE in the mount out of the midst of the fire,

Num 14:14  And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou LORD art among this people, that thou LORD [Yahweh] art SEEN FACE TO FACE, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night.

I can give you more examples but lets look at all the times Yahweh reveals he is alone Yahweh.

Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.

What’s happening here ????????????????????????????????

Rev 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith THE FIRST AND THE LAST, WHICH WAS DEAD, AND IS ALIVE;

Rev 1:17  AND WHEN I SAW HIM, I FELL AT HIS FEET AS DEAD. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST:
    Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, AND WAS DEAD; and, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

OK maybe a fluke??? Yahweh says in his the First and the last, yet again below ¬– Then he says who hands stretched out the heavens – remember Hebrew 1:10

Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST.
    Isa 48:13  MINE HAND ALSO HATH LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND MY RIGHT HAND HATH SPANNED THE HEAVENS: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

…. I thought the Father said that his Son hands stretched out the heavens???
    Hold on here what’s going on…. Yahweh [God, Theos] says there is none with him????????????????

Isa 44:24  Thus saith the LORD [Yahweh] thy redeemer, and THY MAKER, from the womb: I AM THE LORD, THAT MAKE ALL THINGS, that ALONE STRETCH OUT THE HEAVENS, that established the earth, AND THERE IS NONE WITH ME.

HE Alone stretched out the heavens and NO ONE was WITH HIM

Wait one moment

Hebrews 1:10
    Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning HAST LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH; AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THINE HANDS:
    Heb 1:11  They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

KEEP NOTE OF THIS SCRIPTURE IT REVEALS WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL OTHER SO CALLED GODS —-FALSE GODS

Jer 10:11  Thus shall ye say unto them, THE GODS that have NOT made the heavens and the earth, even THEY SHALL PERISH FROM THE EARTH, and from under these heavens.
    Jer 10:12  He hath MADE the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Jam 2:19  Thou believest that there is ONE GOD; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.  

There are other verses to prove there is only one God.
    Gods has hide his eternal word, his eternal testament of his eternal Almighty creative power, his substance radiates and its expressed image is revealed – That is his Son is revealed in the revelations that God alone is the maker of heaven and earth.

Isa 45:12  I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, EVEN MY HANDS, HAVE STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS, and all their host have I COMMANDED.
    Isa 45:15  VERILY THOU ART A GOD THAT HIDEST THYSELF, O GOD OF ISRAEL, THE SAVIOUR.

Indeed Yahweh has hide himself it is the Son who***CREATED*** the heavens!
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    Col 1:17  And he is before all things, AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST.

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, even his eternal power and GODHEAD; so that they are without excuse:

Ok let’s say maybe things just where an absolute fluke like winning lotto or something,
    I Thomas still refuse to believe.
    Ok we know that only by – the Son emptying himself to become man he could shed his blood to save us from our Sins.
    Surely there would be some revelations that show if God is alone here??

Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD [Yahweh]; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.

Why would scripture reveal another savior, Its Michael or one of the other arch angels the savior, God forbid.

Tit 1:3  But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of GOD OUR SAVIOUR;
    Tit 1:4  To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR.

Phi 3:20  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for THE SAVIOUR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

Tit 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour JESUS CHRIST;

Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD [Yahweh]; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.

Wow is scripture trying to tell us something here??? Maybe Isa 43:11 was a fluke where else does it reveal that God alone is saviour, I still don’t believe…..

OK how about these scriptures

Hos 13:4  Yet I am the LORD [Yahweh] thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.

Isa 45:21  TELL YE, AND BRING THEM NEAR; YEA, LET THEM TAKE COUNSEL TOGETHER: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD [Yahweh]? and there is no God else beside me; a just God AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME.

HE IS ALONE… HE IS ALONE…. HE IS ALONE

Isa 45:22  LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.

Either Jesus is your Savior or He isn’t. Jesus is not a creature Angel or Michael the archangel or a false god .

Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM FROM ABOVE: ye are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD.
    Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

****GOD ALONE IS SAVIOR****
    Joh 10:25  Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: THE WORKS THAT I DO IN MY FATHER'S NAME, THEY BEAR WITNESS OF ME.
    Joh 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh 10:27  MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me:
    Joh 10:28  And I GIVE THEM LIFE EVERLASTING: and they shall not perish for ever. AND NO MAN SHALL PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND.
    Joh 10:29  That which my Father hath given me is greater than all: and NO ONE CAN SNATCH THEM OUT OF THE HAND OF MY FATHER.
    Joh 10:30  I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.

Remember this is what Jesus said when the Jews asked him to tell them *plainly* who he was? Joh 10:24  Again we see the revelation “see ye that I am alone”!
    Deu 32:39  SEE YE THAT I ALONE AM, and THERE IS NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME: I will kill and I will make to live: I will strike, and I will heal, AND THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND.

Indeed no one shall *pluck*, *snatch* [above John 10:28,29] or *deliver* [Deu 32:39  ] out of the one Gods hand.
    Can you see that He is ONE and he is ALONE??

He is the eternal Word of the father, his expressed substance the testimony of his creative and ever lasting power. Truly the Father is eternally Father and eternally God.
    His word he has sent forth to accomplish all he needs done.

Isa 55:11  So shall MY WORD be that GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH: it shall NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERE TO I SENT IT.

Isa 55:6  Seek ye the LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, call ye upon him while he is near:
    Isa 55:7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: AND LET HIM RETURN UNTO THE LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
    Isa 55:8  For MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAITH the LORD.
    Isa 55:9  FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, so are my ways higher than your ways, AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

So when is says God is ALONE Creator and ALONE Saviour yet Jesus is very clearly both Creator and Saviour why should we not worship Jesus when God says he is ALONE to be Worshipped. Jesus is true God the true eternal expression from the Father substance and essence his very Almightly nature and the testament of his Almightly Creative eternal power.
    *****WHY***** would the perfect teacher never commands anyone NOT to worship him but instead bless people for worshipping him?

Yet the ANGELS REFUSE WORSHIP (Rev 19:10 and
    22:8-9). PETER REFUSES WORSHIP (Acts 10:25-26), AS DO PAUL AND BARNABAS (Acts 14:11-15) } Remember on comparison the Angels and the Disciples are hardly worshipped and each time it is tried it is ALWAYS DENIED……

If people tried to worship Peter, Paul and Barnabas as scripture teaches, its obvious and common sense they would try and worship Jesus who raised the die to life and made the blinfd see and who forgive sins and cast out demons  

You have to remember that Jesus had a very serious impact on people when they saw him, even people who could not be contained by man would run to worship him.

Mar 5:4  Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: NEITHER COULD ANY MAN TAME HIM.
    Mar 5:5  And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
    Mar 5:6  But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and WORSHIPPED  [PROSKUNEŌ] HIM,

There are heaps of examples of Jesus recieveing PROSKUNEO worship but lets continue to test if he is true god or a Angel or Michael the Arch Angel.

Life IS in the Son, he is ALONE the only way to the Father.
    4 the doubting Thomas's and those those that will have the conversion like Paul who is one of the greatest disciples *ever*

For anyone who still doesn't believe jesus is true God please show me with scripture [please dont give me revealtions of jesus becomming a man for the sake of our every salvation, I believe this is a sin if this is all that can be used to deny the one that brought us.

Grace
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

i have but only one question to ask you about your quote and it is this ;; CAN GOD ALMIGHTY “DIE” ????

IF HE CANNOT THEN JESUS CHRIST HIS SON DID AND SO HE IS NOT HIS FATHER WHO HIS , THE ONLY TRUE GOD ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Too much in one post, Daniel…………. IMO.  It would take too long for me to read it, and even longer for me to respond to every point you attempted to make.

Most of us here don't have that kind of time.   So while I appreciate the time and effort it took you to write that epic novel, you'll need to break it down into smaller pieces if you want me to address any of the points in it. (But that's just me. :) )

peace and love to you and yours,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Great post Daniel!

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account