Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,221 through 2,240 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

i have noticed at looking deeper into the scriptures that jesus would not directly say he was not god, or just the son to a certaintly. he would lead one to let the person find that answer. i think that if he was to directly say that he was god but had come down in the form of man that it would make him go against what he had spoke from the begining and distract from what he was trying to accomplish

he would say that he and the father are one,his will is his fathers,they are in complete union,his teaching are not his but his fathers,his words are his fathers. every indication that one is exactly as the other is. he is in visible example of the invisible god

now the bible uses illistration throughout the bible very often. when jesus who was born in womb by god's own spirit, his own essence and that god having that visible copy of himself among man was thus given his spirit so that his own ideas and his own works could be shown. he was in fact the fathers earthy son as we can know it, but was true esence of god becasue he did and knew all that god only can.

tha is why his titles and portrayal are all of what the almighty is said to be and only capable of doing.

his plan was not to rule or be the god of salvation as a person from earth that is why he said he was from above, thats where his place of ruleship belongs he is outside of time. he cannot do what he has planned as a ageing man.

that is why he has that temperary ruleship over earth before handing it back. that means of god commnunicating to use is but a means of showing himself and restarting a new covenant. it is our visible commandments as where the tablets of witten commandments from god.

god has always come to man handing his covenants or words/directions from himself. why did he not use jesus beforehand.

it is because god had been doing it all along just as he did as the son of the living god or the god son. he was the living god in front of them but un th eform of flesh a son that man knoew him by because that man or son was born just as that as a son buut was from the seed and essence of his spirit being.

that is why he was sought after to be stoned becasue he would in a roud about way say he was god but didn't directly becasue he already knew the outcome was to be, which was to be killed and he did what he knew was needed to last his time on earth until his message was complete.

these were not plans from god that manifested over a short peroid, but infact im sure were laid in foundation in god's wisdom from the begining.

by having faith in jesus in his role is because it is from god that it was to be. that you need to have both and not one or the other to be accepted because its all the means of gods own communication and displays of himself.

terraricca
    Participant

hi p2a
    it looks good in your mind and you figured it is that way.
    you have not seen my quote and my scriptures quotes,so let see now if you can prove your point with scriptures to back up your way to the trinity,
    and then explain why the scriptures do not support your way of thinking.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

p2a……….If Jesus were a real GOD, He would have said it, make no doubts about that, GOD the FATHER sure Made it clear many many many times HE WAS the (ONLY) GOD. Don't buy into the false teachings of the TRINITY. YOU will fall into confusion as they are.

peace and love………………gene

banana
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,21:12)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 31 2009,19:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2009,00:52)
    hi EDj
    read it again;Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

for by him(the son)were all things created;

you denied the first verses were Paul clearly shows that he talks about the Son ,after verse col 1-12

this view his consistente with the intire scriptures no dought.

I agree it is talking about Jesus.  He did preexisted and some just don't want to believe it.  The thinking is that if you believe that Jesus was there with the Father before the world was we have to believe in the trinity.  No way. Two different doctrine.  Jesus did not always existed like the Father.  He had a beginning like it says in Col. 1:15-17 and Rev. 3:14 and by Jesus own words in John 17:5.
    Irene

Irene,

Show where in Proverbs 8 Christ is mentioned. And who is Prudence with whom Wisdom dwells? Both are femnine.

Are they two lesbians who dwell together?  I am being silly. I am trying to show that poetry should be treated as poetry and that we should not derive our conclusions about Christ from figurative language..

thinker

thinker first of all you have to know that in the Proverb 8 it is not talking about Wisdom. It just does not make sense since God always had Wisdom. In Pr.8:30 it says this
    “Then I was beside Him, as a Master Craftsman; And I was His delight , rejoicing always before Him. That is a male.
    Verse 31 Rejoicing in HIS inhabited world,
    AND MY DELIGHT WAS WITH MEN.
    Even t8 has used these Scriptures. And I have too.
    I don't think it is all Poetry.
    It is at times very good advice.
    Irene

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Jan. 01 2010,04:38)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,21:12)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 31 2009,19:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2009,00:52)
    hi EDj
    read it again;Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

for by him(the son)were all things created;

you denied the first verses were Paul clearly shows that he talks about the Son ,after verse col 1-12

this view his consistente with the intire scriptures no dought.

I agree it is talking about Jesus.  He did preexisted and some just don't want to believe it.  The thinking is that if you believe that Jesus was there with the Father before the world was we have to believe in the trinity.  No way. Two different doctrine.  Jesus did not always existed like the Father.  He had a beginning like it says in Col. 1:15-17 and Rev. 3:14 and by Jesus own words in John 17:5.
    Irene

Irene,

Show where in Proverbs 8 Christ is mentioned. And who is Prudence with whom Wisdom dwells? Both are femnine.

Are they two lesbians who dwell together?  I am being silly. I am trying to show that poetry should be treated as poetry and that we should not derive our conclusions about Christ from figurative language..

thinker

thinker first of all you have to know that in the Proverb 8 it is not talking about  Wisdom.  It just does not make sense since God always had Wisdom.  In Pr.8:30 it says  this
    “Then I was beside Him, as a Master Craftsman; And I was His delight , rejoicing always before Him. That is a male.
    Verse 31 Rejoicing in HIS inhabited world,
    AND MY DELIGHT WAS WITH MEN.
    Even t8 has used these Scriptures.  And I have too.
    I don't think it is all Poetry.
    It is at times very good advice.  
    Irene

proverbs the whole book talks about and shows illistrations of wisdom.

this book from start to finish is bound by the thread of the theme of wisdom.

it is not a book about jesus.

sp to pluck a verse out of the whole book of proverbs and inject it into a theme that it was not intended is not the way to use scriptures.

anyone then can take scriptures like taht ans make it say anything.

terraricca
    Participant

hi p2a
    you turning around the tree,you say the book of proverbs so it must be with the Spalm they are only songs,and the Ecclessiast,those books are useless or of not importance,who are you ???some type of god above God the father who tells others what is good or not,what is acceptable or not,
    the devil does that to.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

thinker……….GOD said he did not know of (ANY) GOD except HIM (ALONE), but you TRINITARIANS KNOW OF THREE , now that is interesting, you now know more then GOD.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (RokkaMan @ Dec. 29 2009,12:50)

Lightenup,Feb. wrote:

Hi David,
    You wrote:
    So we have an angel, demons, Jehovah, Jesus, John the Baptist, Nathanael, Peter, Martha, John, Paul, mockers of Jesus, an army officer who saw Jesus die, the Jews, all making very plain what they believed Jesus to be, the “Son of” God, or “God’s Son,” and hence, not God, but someone related to God, the “Son of” God.

I write:
    I agree with you whole heartily that Jesus is the Son of God and that He has a God, His Father-the Heavenly Father-the Most High God.  Do you agree that along with the understanding that Jesus is not the “Most High God” , He-Jesus, is our God if we believe and abide in Him as He abides in the Father-Our Most High God? Jesus is called “God” in the following verses:
    Heb 1:8 But of the Son He says,
            “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER,
            AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
    Isaiah 9:6
    For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

You see David, we can rest in the fact that Jesus is called God in the above verses although He is not the Most High God, He still is and can be called our “God”, that is one of His titles.  I believe that Jesus is the first and last one of His type being born directly of the Most High God. All other lives came through Jesus and not directly from the Most High God.  We will never be equal to the Son of God and the Son of God will never be equal to the Most High God.  Do you understand this?

Blessings, K

Best post hands down.

Thanks RokkaMan, your comment blessed me! Have a great New Year…cheers, Kathi

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,15:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,13:59)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,22:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,22:18)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,19:49)
    Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Does HolySpirit reside in you?
    Are you a person?

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Yes, the Holy Spirit lives in my, but the Holy Spirit is not a person.  I am a person, that does not make the Spirit of God a person, are you kidding!!!!!
    Irene

Hi Irene,

You say the “HolySpirit” is not(according to you) a person.

And you use satan's title, saying is a person?
    No kidding. (AKJV Mark 13:6)

Ed J

ED J,

I would agree with you on this one.
    thinker

Hi Thinker,

Thank you.

Ed J

Jesus is Lord

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,04:32)
    p2a……….If Jesus were a real GOD, He would have said it, make no doubts about that, GOD the FATHER sure Made it clear many many many times HE WAS the (ONLY) GOD.  Don't buy into the false teachings of the TRINITY. YOU will fall into confusion as they are.

peace and love………………gene

he is the only GOD to worship.

tell me has god come to man before?

yes he has many times.

he has been in more than one place and one time, many time.

he can use whatever vessel or means he choses. why you think he can't is beyond me , god can do whatever he wants.

jesus the man in his role or relation wise, equal to god. that is why we have one father one god to give worship too. that has nothing to do with god being able to be in two places at once and you should not try to think you can understand how god can work or reveal himelf.

jesus never denied it outright, he never answered that question. he would respond to those with words that left one to answer tht for themselves.

his apostles had even said that he was their LORD and GOD.

jesus keeps saying he and his father are one. they are in complete union. jesus can't do anything only his father is doing those things he is.

etc. etc.

he in a roundabout way is saying that he and god are of oneness but that he is seperate in relation.

tht is the very theme all over.

think about it, when the pharasees wanted to stone him for blasphemy he said that the law from god said they were gods and that scriptures cannot be broken, yet he says that I SAID you were gods. he clearly says to them I GOD IN SCRITURE LAW SAID YOU WERE ALSO.

that don't believe in me(jesus) a son born on earth that they knew from a child, for what he did but it was god doing it. he clearly was telling them that he not the man in flesh form but in the spirit and works . all he did, was the working of god, the seed was of god also which makes that god's vessel. god comming to be the VISIBLE copy of the INVISIBLE god.

he asked who do you think i am – you are the son of the living god.

he was a living god. god was living among them and he was a son because he was born as a son that they all knew him from birth.

thts all the SON part is used for , its what they related him by becasue they knew him and seen him grow up.

the living god is god almighty there in front of them in the flesh form of jesus.

mans sperm didn't make him, he wasnt made out of dust from hte earth as man was originated from.

he born of god's spirit and given god's spirit thus given the essence and source of god and given god's own knowledge and works and all.

terraricca
    Participant

hi P2A

as fare i can see in your quote ,it is totaly your own experience that you lay down here,
    you do not quote the scriptures ,not that you don't know them but because you feel you don't need them your explanation is what comptes .
    you present the truth how it fits in your vision and what could be accepted by you as a person.

well son you are your own Iam not a all on your side of view.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2010,08:23)
    hi p2a
    you turning around the tree,you say the book of proverbs so it must be with the Spalm they are only songs,and the Ecclessiast,those books are useless or of not importance,who are you ???some type of god above God the father who tells others what is good or not,what is acceptable or not,
    the devil does that to.

did i say they were useless?
    not sure why you said that. i didn't mention or say anything to what you posted not implied that.

i said that the theme throughout proverbs is that of wisdom.

this is fact. one must listen to the constant message and that is best for one to understand the meaning.

why pick and past as verse when the whole book is about something else.

that makes me god?

ok whatever you say. your not making any sense on your accusations. i clearly said that proverbs theme is wisdom.

if i read a book about lions and within that book it mentions something other than that does that mean its message is not about lions.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,14:23)
    hi P2A

as fare i can see in your quote ,it is totaly your own experience that you lay down here,
    you do not quote the scriptures ,not that you don't know them but because you feel you don't need them your explanation is what comptes .
    you present the truth how it fits in your vision and what could be accepted by you as a person.

well son you are your own Iam not a all on your side of view.

really. so jesus said that he was not.

jesus makes it clear that he(jesus) is not to be placed above or in place of the father, thats what he would say, he would and never did say “i am not god”.

thts all he had to do. why did he not?

his responses were that in the relationship of both that god was to be given all praise because all was due to him alone.

thats not saying that he has not come to man in form of jesus.

god has come to man before, that is not my opinion, its in the bible.

so why can't he have done it via this way?

there are scripturs that say god has come before thus being in two places at once.

jesus had mentioned that he and the father are in source the same. that they are one, they are both in each other. he can only do what god wills becasue its all he knows.

its all he knows because they are of the same source.clearly they are from the same source.

thats the thing, they are seperate but of same source and same nature.

they still have their place.

god's own spirit is what allowed jesus to do anything. its all from god.

he is of god's spirit and has god's spirit. all same source but different identity. different role in his plan.

prophecys were made and things needed to pass, this is how it was done.

jesus is given the titles that also describes god.

the messiah,savior,almight god,true god,alpha adn omega.
    revelation 22 tells how jesus holds his eternal and equality to god.

he was to man son of god. living god to man and also a son for how he was gshown to them via mary.

jesus was one of many ways that he came to his people.

peace2all
    Participant

so many things that jesus had said would have been blasphemy to god if it were not true.

Unless He was God, it would have been highly inappropriate for Jesus to say, as He does in Matthew 13:41, that both the angels and the kingdom are His. Elsewhere, angels are called “the angels of God” (Luke 12:8 9; 15:10) and the phrase Kingdom of God is found throughout the Scriptures. But Jesus says, “The Son of man will send His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of sin and evildoers” (Matt. 13:41).

Mark 2:5 was lowered through the roof by his friends, Jesus' first response was to say that the man's sins were forgiven. The scribes knew the implications of this statement, for only God could forgive sin.

In John 10:30 He says that to see Him is to see the Father. Later in John 14:7-9 He adds that to know Him is to know the Father. Jesus also claimed to have existed prior to His incarnation on earth. In John 8:58 He says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

the jews new this ” I AM ” was used explicitly by god describing himself.

“If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him” (John 14:23). The Jews hearing Jesus understood the nature of these claims. After His comment about pre-existing Abraham, they immediately picked up stones to kill Him for blasphemy because they understood that He had declared himself God.

John 19:7, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.” Matthew 26 records that at Jesus' trial, the high priest tells Jesus, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”Jesus replies, “You have said it yourself, . . . But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” This would have been a wonderful opportunity for Jesus to save himself by clearing up any misconceptions concerning His relationship with the Father. Instead, He places himself in a position of equality and of unique power and authority

John 20:28 Thomas said, “My Lord and my God”

Titus 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Acts 20:28 “Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood

Hebrews 1:5 For to which of the angels did God(the Father) ever say,
    “You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father”? Or again,
    “I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son”? 6And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
    “Let all God's angels worship him.” 7In speaking of the angels he says,
    “He makes his angels winds,
    his servants flames of fire.” 8But about the Son he says,
    “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
    and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.
    9You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
    therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
    by anointing you with the oil of joy.” 10He also says,
    “In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
    and the heavens are the work of your hands.

John 10: 34
    34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

peace2all
    Participant

A close examination of 1 Corinthians 11:3 shows that it has nothing to do with inferiority or superiority of one person over another; rather it has to do with patterns of authority. Notice that Paul says that man is the head of the women, even though mean and women are equal in terms of nature. They are both human and both created in God's image in Genesis 1:26-28. They are also said to be one in Christ in Galatians 3:28. These verses, taken with 1 Corinthians 11:3, show us that equality of being and social hierarchy are not mutually exclusive. Even though men and women are completely equal in terms of their nature, there is nevertheless a functional hierarchy that exists between them.

In the same way, Christ and the Father are utterly equal in their divine being, even though Jesus is functionally under the Father's headship. Jesus said, “I and the Father are one.” See John 10:30. There is no contradiction in affirming both an equality of being and a functional subordination among the Persons of the Godhead. Christ in His divine nature is fully equal to the Father, even though relationally, or functionally, He is subordinate or submissive to the Father, especially since becoming a man. So in no way does 1 Corinthians 11:3 imply that Jesus is less than God.

Are women inferior in nature to men because men exercise headship over women? If the man's headship over the women does not mean that women are inferior in nature, then why does the Watchtower teach that the Father's headship over Christ is inferior in nature?

By no means does John 20:17 imply that Jesus Himself is not God. Prior to the incarnation, Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, had only a divine nature. It is thus in His humanity that Christ acknowledged the Father as “my God.” Jesus in His divine nature could never refer to the Father as “my God,” for Jesus was fully equal to the Father in every way.

Bible scholar Paul G. Weathers provides some keen insights on this issue:

“Since Christ came as a man, and since one of the proper duties of man is to worship, pray to, and adore [God], it was perfectly proper for Jesus to call the Father 'my God' and to address him in prayer. Positionally speaking as a man, as a Jew, and as our high priest ['made like his brothers in every way,' Hebrews 2:17], Jesus could address the Father as 'God.' However, Jesus did not relate to the Father as in this way until he 'emptied himself' and became man, as it says in Philippians 2:6-8.”

There is another point we must make regarding Jesus' statement that He was ascending “to my God and your God.” Why didn't Jesus just say, “I am ascending to our Father and our God”? The reason is that Jesus was always careful to distinguish His relationship humans had to the Father. As Robert Bowman notes, Jesus was careful to distinguish the two “because he was God's Son by nature, whereas Christians are God's 'sons' by adoption. Similarly, the Father was Jesus' God because Jesus humbled himself to become a man as written in Philippians 2:7, whereas the Father is our God because we are by nature creatures.”

Regarding this important distinction, Bible scholar Robert Reymond comments:

“It is significant that nowhere in the teaching of Jesus did He ever speak of God to His disciples as 'our Father' or 'our God.' Throughout His ministry He consistently spoke of the Father as 'the Father' or 'My Father,' but never as 'our Father.' [The 'Our Father' of the so-called 'Lord's Prayer' is not an exception to this inasmuch as there Jesus is instructing His disciples on how they should corporately address Gos in prayer.] Here [in John 20:17], in keeping with His established patterned of speech, He avoided the obviously shorter form of expression ['our'] and chose to remain with the longer form ['My' and 'your']. I suggest that His concern here was to maintain the distinction between the sense in which His disciples are God's sons by grace and adoption.”

Why do you think Jesus was always so careful to distinguish His relationship with the father from the relationship humans have to the Father? Why did Jesus always say, “My Father” or, “Your Father” but never, “Our Father”? Christ was God's Son by nature, whereas Christians are God's sons by adoption. Because He is God's Son by nature, Jesus is truly God. Because He is also a man by nature, in the incarnation, He can call the Father “my God.”

Jesus was not claiming in Mark 10:17,18 that He didn't have the “goodness” characteristic of God. Nor was He denying that He was God. Rather, Jesus was asking the young ruler to examine the implications of what he was saying. In effect, Jesus said, “Do you realize what you are saying when you call me good? Are you saying I am God?” As scholar John D. Grassmick puts it, “Jesus' response did not deny His own deity but was a veiled claim to it. The man, unwittingly calling Him 'good,' needed to perceive Jesus' true identity.”

Regarding this, apologist Norman Geisler writes, “The young man did not realize the implications of what he was saying. Thus Jesus was forcing him to a very uncomfortable dilemma. Either Jesus was good and God, or else He was bad and man. A good God or bad man, but not merely a good man. Those are the real alternatives with regard to Christ. For no good man would claim to be God when he was not.”

Thus, Jesus' statement to the young ruler may be summarized this way: “If I am not a deity, don't call me good, for only God is good.” Or perhaps: “You have given me a title which belongs only to God. Do you understand and mean it?” Clearly, Matthew 10:17,18 does not support the Watchtower contention that Jesus is not God Almighty simply because He lacks the goodness of God.

Where in the text does Jesus explicitly say He is not good? Merely asking the question, “Why do you call me good?” is not a confession that Christ is not good. Doesn't the context clearly show that Jesus was really saying, “You have given me a title which belongs only to God. Do you understand and mean it?”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

p2a……….Where have i said GOD can't use any vessel he chooses. What i have said is, if God were to use you or me would that make us a GOD, NO it would NOT. GOD the FATHER Plainly said HE (ALONE) is GOD and SAID there is (NO) OTHER. DO you believe Him or NOT is the question Here. I choose to believe that, so I then KNOW JESUS or ANYONE ELSE is NOT A TRUE GOD, no matter what they say, they first will have to destory those scriptures that say there is (ONLY) ONE GOD and GOD HIMSELF saying YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME> That is clear enough for me. I don't need to try to ignore or twist those plain words spoken by GOD the Father and Jesus Christ themselves.  IMO

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 04 2010,04:14)
    p2a……….Where have i said GOD can't use any vessel he chooses. What i have said is, if God were to use you or me would that make us a GOD, NO it would NOT. GOD the FATHER Plainly said HE (ALONE) is GOD and SAID there is (NO) OTHER. DO you believe Him or NOT is the question Here. I choose to believe that, so I then KNOW JESUS or ANYONE ELSE is NOT A TRUE GOD, no matter what they say, they first will have to destory those scriptures that say there is (ONLY) ONE GOD and GOD HIMSELF saying YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME> That is clear enough for me. I don't need to try to ignore or twist those plain words spoken by GOD the Father and Jesus Christ themselves.  IMO

you say it by your thinking. how does god coming to man make that another god?

thats my point if god had come in various ways that doesn't mean that those others ways are a god also but of one god, one source.

right, god the father is the one to worship as almighty, the trinity thinking does not deture or take that way.

plain and simple i've said it before.

if one thinks that they are of same source and nature but different in chracter or relation does not have a different outcome than one who thinks that they are all seperate and of seperate entities or source yet one needs to have the source of god to do anything.

both ways they hold god for who he is and jesus for what he is.

the outcome is the same but the origin of each is a little different.

so what. that does not make one ungodly or wrong. it does not make one not have truth in worship.it does not go against wwhat his will is for us. its a thing of little importance and does not affect what one must do to worship jehovah.

we await the same thing, worship only the father and hold jesus for is role. we if true try to keep that our goal and show our faith in that truth by our actions in life.

tell others about god's glourious plan and his kingdom.

thats what both parties think.

i really think that one can look at this topic and if taken a bias look can say both are supported.

maybe thats the point. maybe god knew some would miss interpret what had happened and made it that way becasue it would still unify people in their hearts the way it is needed to worship god, as the only one to give praise for all.

the only difference is one says that they are the same in nature and essence and one does not.

the outcome in faith if true leads to the same thing.

one doesn't make more than the father as the one to hold in that postion and one doesn't do ungodly things , detestable things to god.

both done in truth to their hearts is good, and rightous towards god.

and i say bless all of us that do try to live for god and hope there faith does not falter.

peace2all
    Participant

the only differnce is man trying to always judge and say they are right.

no man is right, no man is god's judge, only god is.

we must do what we can to hold fast our faith in the scriptures to praise only the father god jehovah as the almighty wonderous creator and provider and defender of all his sons.

faith in jesus for his actions and words being of god's own will.

preach to others his message and kingdom.

showing him worship by living his visible example to us by jesus and showing that faith with truth by our actions in life.

in a nutshell.

terraricca
    Participant

hi P2A

and God never interacte with man,

“no man can see God and live”
    They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jn 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
    Jn 6:64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

Jn 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
    Lk 11:28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Jn 6:46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,221 through 2,240 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account