Where is God exactly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 09 2013,08:26)

Quote (2besee @ April 08 2013,15:26)
    Hi all,
    Just a few more words to add to your posts recently.

T, as to your post above on seeing God face to face:

Matthew 5:8 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.'

Rev 22 – The River of Life

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.'

As for being able to reach heaven, yet……… I do not believe that we can, until out time is up. Some though have for a moment.

For a scriptural example:

2Cor 12:3 'I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. 3And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.'

What do you think Kerwin?

2BE

I believe that only the 144k will see Christ and God ,not the rest on earth

Hmm. You could be right.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 06 2013,19:41)
    Mike,

Your words infer Jehovah did not create the multidimensions of space.

How?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 09 2013,04:01)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.
    If Jehovah has always had a body then he has always occupied space.
    For space to be always be occupied Jehovah it must always exist.

If none of the multidementions of space exist there is no body.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 11 2013,10:50)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

K

A body occupies space.

yes but to occupy a space in the material or physical world and dimension,then all things have to be created ,AND WE ALL KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WAS NEVER CREATED , SO HIS BODY COULD NOT BE IN YOU DESCRIPTION WORLD ,BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN HIS OWN CREATION ,

SO YOUR LOGIC IS NOT GOOD IN GOD'S CASE

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 10 2013,22:50)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

Philosophical nonsense, Kerwin.  There are so many ways I could argue against your post – but it's hardly worth my time and effort. Here's just one off the top of my head:

Let's assume you're right, and at some point God CREATED space. At that very moment, what exactly separated the being of God from the space He just created? Surely the space He just created wasn't God Himself, was it? So what separated what was “God” from what was “space”?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2013,09:44)

Quote (kerwin @ April 10 2013,22:50)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

Philosophical nonsense, Kerwin.  There are so many ways I could argue against your post – but it's hardly worth my time and effort.  Here's just one off the top of my head:

Let's assume you're right, and at some point God CREATED space.  At that very moment, what exactly separated the being of God from the space He just created?  Surely the space He just created wasn't God Himself, was it?  So what separated what was “God” from what was “space”?

Mike,

Like a point God has no size as he created the very idea of size. Unlike a point his location is wherever he chooses to be. These things can be found through the application of logical reason.

How is love separated from space?

The answer to that is similar to the answer to your question.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 13 2013,08:15)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

K

A body occupies space.

yes but to occupy a space in the material or physical world and dimension,then all things have to be created ,AND WE ALL KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WAS NEVER CREATED , SO HIS BODY COULD NOT BE IN YOU DESCRIPTION WORLD ,BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN HIS OWN CREATION ,

T,

God is the same size as a point.

See my post to Mike.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2013,03:48)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

K

A body occupies space.

T,

See my post to Mike.

kerwin

prove your point ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ditto what Pierre said.

Kerwin, “love” isn't a BEING. God IS a being. Something must separate the BEING of God from His creations. What is that “something”? I say it's a body.

You can disagree if you like, but you'll never be able to prove me wrong with philosophy.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 14 2013,08:12)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

K

A body occupies space.

T,

See my post to Mike.

kerwin

prove your point ,

T,

I already did by pointing out God created size. If Since no size existed before creation and God did then God was clearly no size. What is the physical size of Love?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2013,08:33)
    Ditto what Pierre said.

Kerwin, “love” isn't a BEING.  God IS a being.  Something must separate the BEING of God from His creations.  What is that “something”?  I say it's a body.

You can disagree if you like, but you'll never be able to prove me wrong with philosophy.

Mike,

You are thinking of God as a creation. He is not just any being, he is the one that existed before all of creation. Love is a spirit as is God. God put in place the laws of created existence.

abe
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2013,18:33)
    Ditto what Pierre said.

Kerwin, “love” isn't a BEING.  God IS a being.  Something must separate the BEING of God from His creations.  What is that “something”?  I say it's a body.

Hi Mike,

1Jn.4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

God is love.

Peace brother..

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2013,12:41)

Quote (terraricca @ April 14 2013,08:12)

Mike,

How?

Mike,

A body occupies space.

K

A body occupies space.

T,

See my post to Mike.

kerwin

prove your point ,

T,

I already did by pointing out God created size. If Since no size existed before creation and God did then God was clearly no size.  What is the physical size of Love?

K

Not so fast my friend ,what is size ??? To you

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2013,12:49)

Ditto what Pierre said.

Mike,

You are thinking of God as a creation.  He is not just any being, he is the one that existed before all of creation.  Love is a spirit as is God.  God put in place the laws of created existence.

K

You got it all wrong ,it make no sens what you are saying and saying that Mike ans I ever said this is a lie ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (abe @ April 14 2013,14:14)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2013,18:33)
    Ditto what Pierre said.

Hi Mike,

1Jn.4:8   The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

God is love.

Peace brother..

Abe

Do you know what his GOD,S LOVE ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 14 2013,20:45)

Ditto what Pierre said.

Mike,

You are thinking of God as a creation.  He is not just any being, he is the one that existed before all of creation.  Love is a spirit as is God.  God put in place the laws of created existence.

K

You got it all wrong ,it make no sens what you are saying and saying that Mike ans I ever said this is a lie ,

T,

You say things without words.  There is only one being who existed before creation. There is nothing that states:

Something must separate the BEING of God from His creations

He is instead speaking of created beings and applying it to God, who is not created. A being that was when the characteristic of size was not yet created.

Size in not an applicable characteristic just like it is not an applicable characteristic of love.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Did God create himself? If not, then he should be different to that which he created.

Proclaimer
    Participant

My point that God exists beyond the smallest level of creation IMO is a good explanation for many things we observe.

What is the smallest thing/things in the universe? We know there are sub-atomic particles, but Physicists  think that all these particles could be different waves of the smallest of things they call strings. Hence String Theory. The sub-atomic world is just weird and the absence of something visible that accounts for all the missing gravity in the Universe is also weird.

One explanation that answers both is that the gravity is coming from another dimension and influencing our dimension. And where is this dimension, well it might actually be the spiritual realm. And where is that?

Have you heard the saying, “follow the money”? That is one way to solve a crime. So what should we follow in order to know where God exactly resides by his spirit? I would hazard a guess and say that we follow the energy. And why energy? Because God created all things. He was the first mover. So just as if we follow the money will lead us to the perpetrator perhaps following the energy leads us to the first cause which we know is God.

It is common knowledge that the smaller you shrink down the more concentrated the energy. A Kiwi by the name of Rutherford was the first to split the atom. And isn't it weird that when you split the smallest of things, you can release the biggest of energies. This is why the Atom bomb is such a devastating weapon.

So if we follow the energy, we see it is coming from or in concentrated form within the atomic world. So what is beyond the atomic world, well it could be the Spirit of God and hence why HE can reside IN ALL things.

But what other tantalizing clues point to God's spirit being there? Well for one thing, in the sub-atomic world, it is said that an electron resides everywhere. Rather than spinning around the nucleus like a planet around the sun, each electron is everywhere you look. Time doesn't seem to work here. Also, sub-atomic particles cannot be boxed in. When scientists try to do that, they always break through.

In our realm, if you throw a ball at a wall, it will bounce off, unless you throw it hard enough. A sub-atomic particle always breaks through the wall no matter how much energy or how fast or slow it is travelling. Physicists think that because of the omnipresent nature of these particles, it is possible that these particles can borrow energy from the past and the future and pay it back later. In other words, time, space, and our reality is one thing, sub-atomic particles in the Quantum realm is another and they do not seem to be subject to these laws as we are.

And here is the thing. We are made up of these particles. But the bigger the collection of particles, the more we are subject to the laws of the Universe or dimensions such as time, space, etc. So what happens when we lose our bodies. Are we then in the realm where time and space no longer affect us? And if so, who resides at the deepest level where time and space is no longer affecting us. And if we could travel in time and meet ourselves, would we see another you, a copy of you, or would you be both persons in two bodies? I think the latter, but God doesn't allow this to happen using his laws to accomplish this.

Is it not God that is beyond time and space. And surely he is beyond his own creation. Perhaps what we think of sinking down to the level of the smallest of things is in actual fact an ascension into the highest of realms?

More questions than answers I know.

I will post an interesting video in my next post. It does a great job at explaining the Quantum Universe that many people do not think about. When we think the Universe, we think planets, stars, galaxies, etc. But the Universe is also the sub-atomic realm. And it is this realm that likely came first because it is the building blocks of the Universe that we think of.

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 15 2013,04:07)

Quote (terraricca @ April 14 2013,20:45)

Ditto what Pierre said.

Mike,

K

T,

You say things without words.  There is only one being who existed before creation. There is nothing that states:

Something must separate the BEING of God from His creations

He is instead speaking of created beings and applying it to God, who is not created. A being that was when the characteristic of size was not yet created.

Size in not an applicable characteristic just like it is not an applicable characteristic of love.

K

it seems with what you are saying ,that God is a non existing being ,is this correct ???

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account