what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………Tell me this he that does Miracles among you, does he do it by works of law or the hearing of yours FAITH Pierre remember the discussion about quiting Smoking we have a long time ago> Especially how I overcame the addiction and the way you overcame it. That my friend is the difference between works of Law and the hearing of FAITH>

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 31 2012,10:14)
    Terricca…………Tell me this he that does Miracles among you does, he so it by works of law or the hearing of yours FAITH Pierre remember the discussion about quiting Smoking we have a long time ago> Especially how I overcame the addiction and the way you overcame it. That my friend is the difference between works of Law and the hearing of FAITH>

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………….gene

G

I remember ,but this only shows that we respond to his message,we have to understand that their is after all a price to pay for doing stupidities,like smoking,drinking (alcohol) speed driving ,expose are lives uselessly ,and what not ,even then God help us but we still have to pay a price,this is how we learn not to do it again ,

he is our father ,to what ever we do ,let do it in Gods name ,by him and for him ,out of love

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………..It shows more then that , think about it.

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 31 2012,18:46)
    Terricca…………..It shows more then that , think about it.

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

G

there is nothing else unless you want to refresh my memory

terraricca
    Participant

all

some people read scriptures but without a pure heart,this means they have already made up their mind of what their views are what they will accept ,so that what they reads is actually looking more for support their personal ideas rather than learning and submit to God,this is easy to see and recognize those people if you have a pure heart and have submit yourself to God ,other wise you just one of the same kind and so only disputing wish of you accept and believe and argue over the other views ,you would have and separates you,but this is not what God word his all about ,this is what religion is all about ,but in a more bigger way,

those are the reasons why Christ wrote the seven letters to the churches,

only one church seems to end up good ;

Rev 2:8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:

These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.
    Rev 2:9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
    Rev 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.
    Rev 2:11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

many are Antichrist in their believes and some prove it in their actions ,

defending your personal convictions when they do not line up with scriptures then they are coming from the Antichrist ,

WHY ???

because if your believe is different of what is in scriptures YOU HAVE ALREADY FORE SAKE CHRIST AND HIS FATHER, OBEY AND PRACTICE AND BELIEVE THIS HIS THE FAITH, PREACHED FROM THE BEGINNING ,

STICK TO SCRIPTURES THE WAY THEY ARE WRITTEN THIS IS GODS WORK IN THE LAST DAYS,

TO MANY EXPERTS IN GRAMMAR NOT ENOUGH IN TRUE FAITH

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So only purehearted ones like you should teach the truth?
    But you are confused.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,15:59)
    Hi T,
    So only purehearted ones like you should teach the truth?
    But you are confused.

N

what you think Nick ?? it is normal for you, not to believe what Christ says ,why ??? because you have been in religion brain washed,you taking what you want and or change it to you personal interpretation,

for people that are learning and are carried away by those stories that are not true to scriptures they become victims,but the ones who teach those made up stories they have rejected Christ and Gods word and so replace it with their own ,

and so serving them self,in stead of being submit to Christ and God

and so become Antichrist

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So why do you reject scripture?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,17:25)
    Hi T,

N

SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURES THAT I REJECT ??? IN MY COMMENT

then we can see who is really rejecting Christ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 04 2012,18:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,17:25)
    Hi T,

N

SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURES THAT I REJECT ??? IN MY COMMENT

then we can see who is really rejecting Christ

N

OR ANY OTHER COMMENT I EVER MADE ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You do not accept that Jesus spoke the Father's words.
    Stuck in tradition you oppose any who would put salve in your eyes.
    Break free.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2012,13:17)
    Hi T,
    Stuck in tradition you oppose any who would put salve in your eyes.
    Break free.

N

this is so insulting and untrue that you should be punished for what you say ;

Christ always teaches the words and will of his father ,and he made us understand them from scriptures ,Christ teachings does not deviate from the books of the law or the prophets ,

it is you who do not accept Christ words ,I have shown that to you many times and others have as well ,but you stubborn you refuse to accept the words spoken by Christ and yet insulting others of your own devious way,

here is what you do not believe what the words of Christ and so the words of God say ;

Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

Jn 3:11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.(the son of God)

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
    1Jn 1:2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
    1Jn 1:3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

you have not yet accepted that Jesus Christ came from heaven to save us ,and this is the Antichrist

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Certainly the anointing is from heaven.
    Speaking through the blessed vessel the Word said

“I proceeded forth ANDcame from God”jn8

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Punishment mode is for the legally minded.
    God is love

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2012,16:09)
    Hi T,
    Certainly the anointing is from heaven.
    Speaking through the blessed vessel the Word said

“I proceeded forth ANDcame from God”jn8

N

so you still do not believe ,and quoting scriptures ,

so you know were Christ comes from ???the pharisees should know they live with him right ???

but look what he says ;  Jn 8:14 Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.

do you know him ????

Jn 8:19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
    “You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”

Jn 8:23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
    Jn 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”

so is that scripture applies to you ??? iF so it is time to believe

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Because I believe and am free from the whore?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2012,17:38)
    Hi T,
    Because I believe and am free from the whore?

N

their is only one way to free you from that whore sitting on the scarlet beast ,

and that is to submit to God and his son with a pure heart ,NO OTHER WAY

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    This is a new gospel?
    Gal1

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2012,16:10)
    Hi T,
    Punishment mode is for the legally minded.
    God is love

N

God has love ,because he gives us the Grace for our sins ,but his wrath is coming ,and this is called JUSTICE,FOR THE LOVE PEOPLE HAVE NOT CONSIDERED IMPORTANT

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2012,17:49)
    Hi T,
    This is a new gospel?
    Gal1

n

STOP DOING WHAT PAUL SAYS ;Gal 1:7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account