what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 27 2012,05:03)
    Pierre:  You can have FAITH in the finished work of Jesus and become all that Jesus did for us and gave to us….and never do another thing!  Faith that Jesus did a work for you does not mean you have to do a work. Its not a gift if it charges a cost or work or a deed is required. Its not a gift if you so much as think you must pay or do something. The purification of your mind which is your salvation cannot be pure if there is anything blocking the way. Any thoughts or reasons for any kind of imperfection unto God will damn or block the free flowing love light and begin to cause dis-ease!

What do you think I am talking about when I refer to FAITH in God through Jesus. The faith is believing what God has said through Jesus. What James is saying is if in the same way someone tells you that the store on the corner is selling prime rib for $.50 cents per pound for the next three hours you have a choice. If you believe the person delivering the message is telling the truth then you act on that faith and immediately go to that store. Faith plus works equal bargain! Without acting on the belief, you would miss the bargain. In the case of God faith, Jesus offers us the truth of Gods spirit power works and says….whosoever shall say to the mountain…move from here to there it should obey, we have two choices. We speak the word over the problem and wait on the lord to do [HIS] work. Only God can do his mighty works of power. Jesus said….it is not I that doeth the works….it is the Father in me….HE DOETH THE WORKS OF FAITH! This is not talking about words or deeds or efforts done by man. Those are man made works.  FAITH works are by God!  Since I am talking about faith in God then the word and deeds I am talking about are unseen power works by faith. Laying hands on the sick FOR [GOD] TO HEAL THEM….! We can't heal anyone….but neither could Jesus in certain faithless situations.  We are the extension of Gods power….we plug our faith into another persons recepticle and bam…God is the electricity/power for healing.

I have tried to show you Pierre it is now your choice about faith, works and deeds! God bless, TK

tk

Pierre: You can have FAITH in the finished work of Jesus and become all that Jesus did for us and gave to us….and never do another thing!

you have your own understanding,so you can no longer be saved by the words of scriptures,

faith is first then comes deeds of that faith ,

you are lost

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 27 2012,00:19)
    Wakeup…………we need to be careful how we us the term works it can cause some to think they can “EARN their Salvation” brother.

None of this is to say that the fruits of the Spirit is not apparent in our live though,  Tim and I are not saying that at all .
    But some here think they can “EARN” there salvation by there own so-called works .

Hi Gene,

Who are these people?
    Please tell us who they are?

That way we can all “work” together
    to help them to better understand faith.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You can have you own opinions but when you point the finger and condemn another mans servant as ''lost'' that condemnation is for you…not me…! You are judge and jury on “you” not me! You are king of your Kingdom of God within, so what ''you say'' is the law of your land. You will reap what you sow. I pray that you don't condemn yourself any further. TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: I don't know who those people are I care not to judge them. But this much I do know….If anyone thinks they can ''do” or “not do” ….ANYTHING…. that will help ''aid'' their salvation or ''hurt'' their salvation they are in error/sin! Because the law of works and deeds could not then nor ever make the worshipers clean in mind/heart! There are no physical “righteous acts” and there are no physical “unrighteous acts”! Righteousness is by faith in Gods works and gift. Faith, in Jesus' finished work for salvation is the only righteous action a man can make. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 27 2012,21:04)

There are no physical “righteous acts” and there are no physical “unrighteous acts”!

Hi Tim,

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    whosoever DOETH not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 28 2012,03:52)
    Pierre:  You can have you own opinions but when you point the finger and condemn another mans servant as ''lost'' that condemnation is for you…not me…! You are judge and jury on “you” not me! You are king of your Kingdom of God within, so what ''you say'' is the law of your land. You will reap what you sow. I pray that you don't condemn yourself any further. TK

tk

I did not give you my opinion ,I quoted you scriptures that you denied ,

you are the one that has opinions and that they are more important than scriptures ,

so you should pay attention more to scriptures than your own ideas ,you are a self centered religion.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Ed: If the scriptures say….''righteousness unto God is by faith'',…..[not through works]…. lest any man man should boast….the the work of/for righteousness is “faith” in the truth of God!! One who “Doeth” righteousness could only mean “believeth” or has “faith in” God!

If works of any kind could make one righteous then there is no need for faith. The connection to God is by believing/faith. If there is something one can do for righteousness then he must go and do it and then he would still have to…..have faith! He would still need faith. If one believes in ten thousand deeds and works and he accomplishes them all….he still then has to believe he is connected to God. There is no way around a perfect connection with God……it must be by faith!! TK

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:

I quoted you scriptures that you denied

Your last post did not have one scripture by you in it!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 27 2012,21:23)

There are no physical “righteous acts” and there are no physical “unrighteous acts”!

Hi Tim,

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    whosoever DOETH not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

God bless

Hi Tim,

Your quarrel is not with me, but with Scripture.
    Pitting one verse against another is “NOT”
    helping you learn their true meanings.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 28 2012,23:38)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: You gotta know I would have no reason on earth to want to argue or fight over Biblical scriptures. I would not drag you on for such a worthless cause. Though poorly written, what I write is truth given to me ALONE over a long period of time. I believe it is worth testing. Don't forget that the wide way of destruction is the way of the masses…..its a narrow way to eternal life.

If man could have done “righteous” works or deeds for perfection unto God, under the law or any other way, there was no need for Jesus. Jesus came to do what no man could do. Jesus gave us righteous through the truth. You either hear and believe to receive or don't hear and remain separated from God in sin/wrong thinking.

If Jesus made you perfect unto God by his words, then it is not by works or deeds that you become those words. Works or deeds would receive a payment for the services rendered. Only a ''gift'' of righteousness would be received by faith.

There is no twisting or turning or taking away or adding to here, just the simple truth, the only way to God is by believing Jesus, thats called FAITH!!

Jesus disciples ask him…..what shall we do to ''work the works'' of God…..Jesus said the ''work'' is to believe!! Righteous works are by faith. God works through man and to another man….by faith & trust!! Its the only way. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 29 2012,00:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 28 2012,23:38)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:  You gotta know I would have no reason on earth to want to argue or fight over Biblical scriptures. I would not drag you on for such a worthless cause.
    Though poorly written, what I write is truth given to me ALONE over a long period of time. I believe it is worth testing.

Hi Tim,

If your truth is worth testing, then it should line up with God's word; should it not?

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any PRIVATE interpretation.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Tim,

I can't see where you addressed this post from page 40:

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,04:42)
    Its really an eternal judgment.

Hi Tim,

Isn't this a shift from what you've been preaching?  I thought you said it was a one-time judgment upon accepting Christ.  But now it seems like you are saying we are being judged by Christ constantly, and will be judged by Christ throughout eternity.

Doesn't that concept fit better with what we've been telling you about continuing to do good deeds than it does with your own claims of “once judged, always forgiven”?

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 30 2012,04:12)
    Hi Tim,

I can't see where you addressed this post from page 40:

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,04:42)
    Its really an eternal judgment.

Hi Tim,

Isn't this a shift from what you've been preaching?  I thought you said it was a one-time judgment upon accepting Christ.  But now it seems like you are saying we are being judged by Christ constantly, and will be judged by Christ throughout eternity.

Doesn't that concept fit better with what we've been telling you about continuing to do good deeds than it does with your own claims of “once judged, always forgiven”?

Mike: Part of the benefit of the New Covenant was Jesus being the final sacrifice ONCE, for all, for all time! No more constantly bringing sacrifice of the blood of bulls and goats etc. Once for all, Jesus makes the worshiper perfect….if you believe/have faith.

If you then do things or don't do things that you believe affect your salvation in Christ then you may think you are clean one day or not clean another day or accept your cleanliness in the Christ Jesus in the morning and then again at night and maybe again at noon and subsequently between times.

In my opinion the total salvation package for mankind is bought and paid for by Jesus and he has given it to…whosoever will accept as truth and have faith in a pure connection with God forever. The end. Man can add what he thinks is necessary to the salvation package paid for by Jesus but that cancels the purity and perfection that it is now.

I can neither work my way to perfect salvation nor can I work my way apart from perfect salvation….I had nothing to do the original salvation package. It was a gift. Receive by believing/faith! Nothing to add… nothing to take away, perfect the way it is.

An eternal judgment for me would be, one judgment with no condemnation, once forever. Unless it is based on how good we work, act, feel.

Jesus is my eternal, lord and savior unto God. I am whatever they say I am. IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 30 2012,05:55)
    Jesus is my eternal, lord and savior unto God. I am whatever they say I am.

They say you will be judged for what you did on earth, whether good or bad.

peace to you, Tim

ftk
    Participant

Mike: Yes that is true…the word(s) of God came(Jesus) with the truth from God to judge mankind completely. Not condemn, judge humanity as perfect. The word of God/Jesus began its works in any/all who would accept and believe that the words of Jesus were the truth from God and that it was given as a gift from God to “WHOSOEVER” would believe!! The words of Jesus/spirit, cut away all the chaff and began trimming away all untruth, all uncleanliness all thoughts of failure unto God, all thoughts of lack, all thoughts of not doing enough, of being unworthy, of being a sinner, all thoughts of evil, thoughts of being imperfect, anything short of “PERFECTION” unto God is/was taken away by faith in the truth.

It is appointed unto man, once to die! Then comes the judgment. I died, I put away the thoughts and beliefs of TK and began to take on the truth from God through Jesus. I believed, I believe, I am believing, and I will believe! Eternal truth, forever. What Jesus says about us today is the eternal truth, forever. Jump for joy, root and hoot, it is finished, the Kingdom of God/Jesus/the words of truth have come, are coming, are here and will come! They are filling the temple right now. This is the spiritual Kingdom of God arising in those who accept and believe!

That was the spirit/thought world of God. Now I make mention of this, physical world. Man rules here. You can rule God in the earth or you can rule yourself. You are in control. God will ride with you but never over-ride your will! You rule your life by the choices you make. Now we are governed by sowing and reaping. It seems that you are looking for a physical judgment based on works and deeds done in life. That is not a judgment from God…that is a judgment based on the reaping & sowing principles of physicality. Gods judgment is by faith alone! However know this, that what is in your mind/thoughts will be manifested in the earth realm. Any physical judgment there might be is brought on by yourself. In that you condemn another you do not affect them you actually condemn yourself. You will reap that which you sow. If you cleanse your mind with the spirit/words of Jesus and let the love and freedom flow to all around you, your life will be filled with the same. What you emit energetically will create your circumstances of life. Its to mankind's tremendous benefit to cleanse his mind and give out love, freedom, peace, harmony etc.! Bless you friend, my opinions, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 30 2012,22:55)

I had nothing to do the original salvation package.

Hi Tim,

Is YOUR ‘sinning package’ now gone?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

tk

It is appointed unto man, once to die! Then comes the judgment. I died, I put away the thoughts and beliefs of TK and began to take on the truth from God through Jesus. I believed, I believe, I am believing, and I will believe! Eternal truth, forever. What Jesus says about us today is the eternal truth, forever. Jump for joy, root and hoot, it is finished, the Kingdom of God/Jesus/the words of truth have come, are coming, are here and will come! They are filling the temple right now. This is the spiritual Kingdom of God arising in those who accept and believe!

there are only 144k that are redeemed from the earth all others are in waiting to be resurrected on the earth,

we all die because of Adam sin,but we may die twice if we reject Christ sacrifice ,and it is not the fact that a person accept Christ that he is saved
    there still is yet to produce the deeds of the new acquired faith ,so your reasoning is against the scriptures

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,00:45)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 30 2012,22:55)

I had nothing to do the original salvation package.

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:

The words translated in the New Testament as “Save” & “Salvation':

Grk.(soteria: & soterion)…..to save, heal, health, deliver, defend and rescue!
    We are just as “healed” as we believe we are saved!!

Sounds like a “package deal” to me! TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Also,…..I was “in sin”(darkness, apart from the truth of God)…..when Jesus ''saved'' me from that ignorant thinking. Jesus took away my “sin”(wrong thinking) by giving me the truth of God. At the same time truth/light of God comes to a man it cast out “devils” (deceived thinking, error thinking, darkness). No, my salvation package is not gone, it is stronger daily as I purify continually with the true words of God washing away errant thoughts and darkness. As darkness is removed the pure light brightens, the joy intensifies and the peace is incredible. This is God for me!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,03:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,00:45)

No, my salvation package is not gone…

Hi Tim,

I asked you:   …Is YOUR ‘SINNING PACKAGE’ now gone?   …NOT, if your salvation package was gone???  

…please answer the question that I actually asked; OK?

Perhaps if you read the bible in this manor, it would explain WHY you are not getting the message right.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account