what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 18 2011,22:17)
    Pierre:  
    ………TO DO WHAT ?EVERY GOOD WORK; WHAT ARE THE GOOD WORK…..

Jesus went about doing good! God is good! Good works are God works. Total salvation unto mankind is the “work” of God! Works of God are any form of love expressed that man cannot do of himself. Works of kindness and deeds of kindness that a man can do, even if he doesn't know God are just that, a mans efforts apart from God!….. Saving from death, healing, curing sickness, prophesying over men what will happen in the future these are works of Gods power, that come through a purified man, but those works are like Jesus said, I can do nothing,(apart from God) the works I do are not mine but the Father in me, he doeth the works!

……THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES DESCRIBES THE CONDITION IN WITCH WE HAVE TO PERFORM THOSE WORKS……

Pierre! If you think that your own, man created performances, before God, have anything to do, whatsoever, with the total salvation Jesus provided with his life…..then you continue to be dead in trespasses and sin. Faith, believing God is the only salvation provided for mankind. Accept it or reject it….there is nothing mankind can add to it or subtract from it. Salvation is the gift of God….IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE…ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!……. YOUR PERFORMANCE FOR SALVATION IS A BLATANT REJECTION OF THE TOTAL SALVATION [BY FAITH] FROM JESUS!!!……..You best change your mind on that one!

……..Tit 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God’s elect and [the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness—]…….Does not the knowledge of God that I share have truth that leads to Godliness, sinless perfection, cleanliness, righteousness et.al.? Is this not the actual truth you have been fighting me about since the beginning? PERFECT GODLINESS COMES FROM “UNDERSTANDING” THE SCRIPTURES OF GOD!!….IT IS MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH THAT HAS SENT ME TO TELL THE GOOD NEWS TO OTHERS OF OUR PERFECTION BY FAITH……YOU JUST SAID ABOVE YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR PERFORMANCE!…….THAT IS NOT FAITH…..that is man working out his own salvation.

Tit 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
    DO YOU SEE WHAT LEADS TO GODLINESS ? faith of God’s elect and the knowledge of the truth ; WHAT IS TRUTH ?……..

There seems to be something wrong with either you or me. I have been espousing this truth since the beginning. You have been calling me imperfect. You have called everyone imperfect. You believe in works and deeds or performance to aid or buy your perfection in Christ.

This is not what I have been saying. If either of us have been ever learning but unable to come to the truth(or perfection by faith) its you!!  IMO, TK

ftk…………Right on brother, it is by Faith we are saved and was saved by the Faith of Jesus the Christ our Lord. You have posted it right brother. Pierre's problem and so many other Christians is they base their salvation on Work they DO , not understanding it is by GRACE of GOD and NOT of or From ourselves we are saved. God has acquitted us of Sin completely by the Blood of Jesus , But that is not to say we will not be disciplined and scourge at times for our errors even though we are excepted. “Judgment begins at the house of God” and again “every mans work shall be tried as by fire, if he has built Silver or Gold or precious stone he shall recieve a reward, but if he has built with wood , hay , or stubble , it shall be burned up, but he himself shall be saved YET AS BY “FIRE”.

Tim, some who profess the faith have not truly put their WILLS to death yet. Like Paul's said I find no good in my body because to WILL is still PRESENT in me Some think they can WILL themselves into salvation by their (self Choices) they can make themselves righteous through their own efforts and in this way they are a GOD unto themselves, They are (SELF) Saviour's  their Faith is in themselves. Not the forgiveness brought about by the “GRACE” of GOD and in this way they do “DESPITE” to that GRACE afforded them from GOD. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Tim……………………………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 15 2012,03:31)

Tim, some who profess the faith have not truly put their WILLS to death yet.

Hi Gene,

It is not our “Free will” that needs to die, it is our 'ego' that
    must be starved to death; because if you don't feed it, it DIES!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 15 2012,04:20)

Hi Gene,

God bless

The flesh needs food to survive,the spirit needs food too.
    The food of the spiritis the flesh of Christ; the word of God;
    the holy scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 15 2012,09:08)
    Pierre:  You say….so,faith…without deeds is dead!….[A scripture of truth]!  Then you start to make up your own little doctrine when you say….”so if you say you are a Christian (which neither of us deny) then you have to produce the works or deeds of the faith that you proclaim to have…or your faith is dead! OK! Lets see, what would a Christian proclaim to have from God by faith! Salvation is by faith…how do you show that you have salvation?……Only faith……Forgiveness is by faith…so how do you show your faith in forgiveness to prove your faith?…….Only faith…….How about your cleansing from sin?…..What works and deeds prove you are cleansed from sin?……none, only faith!

You have the spirit/power of God, living within, like Jesus had, to administer God/health to those that were sick and in need of healing, which is how Jesus and all the disciples, and followers did, because that was the commission Jesus gave them…… [so the way to show/prove pure, God/Within, Christian Faith ]…..to the world is….. healing the sick, raising the dead and casting out lies/devils with the truth…..just like Jesus did! That is true Christian (christ-like) faith in God!

So, faith in God, that is not dead, is working through all his followers out unto all the world to whosoever will believe! TK

tk

now that you have named all what is received from God please share it with all men around you ,in your daily live this are the deeds of your faith

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Pierre:  

Jesus went about doing good! God is good! Good works are God works. Total salvation unto mankind is the “work” of God! Works of God are any form of love expressed that man cannot do of himself. Works of kindness and deeds of kindness that a man can do, even if he doesn't know God are just that, a mans efforts apart from God!….. Saving from death, healing, curing sickness, prophesying over men what will happen in the future these are works of Gods power, that come through a purified man, but those works are like Jesus said, I can do nothing,(apart from God) the works I do are not mine but the Father in me, he doeth the works!

……THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES DESCRIBES THE CONDITION IN WITCH WE HAVE TO PERFORM THOSE WORKS……

Pierre! If you think that your own, man created performances, before God, have anything to do, whatsoever, with the total salvation Jesus provided with his life…..then you continue to be dead in trespasses and sin. Faith, believing God is the only salvation provided for mankind. Accept it or reject it….there is nothing mankind can add to it or subtract from it. Salvation is the gift of God….IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE…ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!……. YOUR PERFORMANCE FOR SALVATION IS A BLATANT REJECTION OF THE TOTAL SALVATION [BY FAITH] FROM JESUS!!!……..You best change your mind on that one!

……..Tit 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God’s elect and [the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness—]…….Does not the knowledge of God that I share have truth that leads to Godliness, sinless perfection, cleanliness, righteousness et.al.? Is this not the actual truth you have been fighting me about since the beginning? PERFECT GODLINESS COMES FROM “UNDERSTANDING” THE SCRIPTURES OF GOD!!….IT IS MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH THAT HAS SENT ME TO TELL THE GOOD NEWS TO OTHERS OF OUR PERFECTION BY FAITH……YOU JUST SAID ABOVE YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR PERFORMANCE!…….THAT IS NOT FAITH…..that is man working out his own salvation.

Tit 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
    DO YOU SEE WHAT LEADS TO GODLINESS ? faith of God’s elect and the knowledge of the truth ; WHAT IS TRUTH ?……..

There seems to be something wrong with either you or me. I have been espousing this truth since the beginning. You have been calling me imperfect. You have called everyone imperfect. You believe in works and deeds or performance to aid or buy your perfection in Christ.

This is not what I have been saying. If either of us have been ever learning but unable to come to the truth(or perfection by faith) its you!!  IMO, TK

ftk…………Right on brother, it is by Faith we are saved and was saved by the Faith of Jesus the Christ our Lord. You have posted it right brother. Pierre's problem and so many other Christians is they base their salvation on Work they DO , not understanding it is by GRACE of GOD and NOT of or From ourselves we are saved. God has acquitted us of Sin completely by the Blood of Jesus , But that is not to say we will not be disciplined and scourge at times for our errors even though we are excepted. “Judgment begins at the house of God” and again “every mans work shall be tried as by fire, if he has built Silver or Gold or precious stone he shall recieve a reward, but if he has built with wood , hay , or stubble , it shall be burned up, but he himself shall be saved YET AS BY “FIRE”.

Tim, some who profess the faith have not truly put their WILLS to death yet. Like Paul's said I find no good in my body because to WILL is still PRESENT in me Some think they can WILL themselves into salvation by their (self Choices)  they can make themselves righteous through their own efforts and in this way they are a GOD unto themselves, They are (SELF) Saviour's  their Faith is in themselves. Not the forgiveness brought about by the “GRACE” of GOD and in this way they do “DESPITE” to that GRACE afforded them from GOD. IMO

GeneB.

John6:27.
    rom.16:6.
    1cor 15:10.
    1thess.2:9 3:5.
    1col 4:12.
    1tim 5:17.18.
    hebr.4:11.
    Rev.2:3.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 15 2012,06:11)

Hi Gene,

God bless

the holy scriptures.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Spirits don't die; but I agree, in that, they do need food to come to maturity.
    The food of the Spirit is indeed the flesh of Christ AND “The Word” of God!

“and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded
    for the witness of Jesus, and for “The Word” of God,
    and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
    neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;” (Rev 20:4)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 15 2012,13:59)

Pierre:  

Tim, some who profess the faith have not truly put their WILLS to death yet. Like Paul's said I find no good in my body because to WILL is still PRESENT in me Some think they can WILL themselves into salvation by their (self Choices)  they can make themselves righteous through their own efforts and in this way they are a GOD unto themselves, They are (SELF) Saviour's  their Faith is in themselves. Not the forgiveness brought about by the “GRACE” of GOD and in this way they do “DESPITE” to that GRACE afforded them from GOD. IMO

GeneB.

John6:27.
    rom.16:6.
    1cor 15:10.
    1thess.2:9  3:5.
    1col 4:12.
    1tim 5:17.18.
    hebr.4:11.
    Rev.2:3.

wakeup.

JN 14:15 “ If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

JN 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
    JN 21:15 So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus *said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “Tend My lambs.”
    JN 21:16 He *said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “ Shepherd My sheep.”
    JN 21:17 He *said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus *said to him, “ Tend My sheep.

Ro 16:3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus.
    Ro 16:4 They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them.

1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

1Ti 5:14 So I counsel younger widows to marry, to have children, to manage their homes and to give the enemy no opportunity for slander.
    1Ti 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.
    1Ti 5:16 If any woman who is a believer has widows in her family, she should help them and not let the church be burdened with them, so that the church can help those widows who are really in need.
    1Ti 5:17 The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching.
    1Ti 5:18 For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”
    1Ti 5:19 Do not entertain an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or three witnesses.
    1Ti 5:20 Those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning.
    1Ti 5:21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 15 2012,07:40)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 15 2012,06:11)

Hi Gene,

God bless

the holy scriptures.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Spirits don't die; but I agree, in that, they do need food to come to maturity.
    The food of the Spirit is indeed the flesh of Christ AND “The Word” of God!

“and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded
    for the witness of Jesus, and for “The Word” of God,
    and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
    neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;” (Rev 20:4)

God bless

EDJ.

A church(candle stick) that have no flame is a dead church.
    A person that dont have God is dead:
    Do you remember jesus saying; Let the dead burry their dead?
    A person that has not God is dead.spiritually dead,He will end up in the lake of fire.If he is a bad person.judged in the 2nd resurection.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

A person that has not God is dead.spiritually dead,He will end up in the lake of fire.If he is a bad person.judged in the 2nd resurection.

the second resurrection his for both all people that are not in the first resurrection and only in the second resurrection after the judgment is done then the wicked will be destroyed in the lake of fire

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

PIERRE.

AGREE.

I am glad you could agree with me sometimes.

peace.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

All: There is no such thing as death!! Wakeup has written…..Quote
    [A person that has not God is dead, spiritually dead,He will end up in the lake of fire. If he is a bad person. judged in the 2nd resurection.] THAT IS ALL MAN MADE GARBAGE!……… God is our life!……God breathed life into man and he became a living soul!……God is everywhere and is in everything!…… God is eternal life, therefore, there is no death (as in cessation of life)! That is an error.

Since man came from God, his life force is eternal life(the only life there is) from God, and he has the mind of Christ….please tell me…how is he considered a bad person?

Jesus never said anything about a 2nd resurrection. Jesus said to Mary….I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me shall never see death!…..Do you believe in Jesus?….Then you will never see death!

John6:27…..Labor for…the meat…(true food…spirit words of God) which endureth unto everlasting life! So, here it is, one that accepts and believes Jesus, has passed from death(unaware of the truth) to life in Christ(now knowing the truth)! This is the resurrection of the dead. An awakening from not knowing to knowing…..from sleep to awake…. from dark to light….not hearing to hearing….from wrong sinful thinking previously that he was bad and no good to the truth from Jesus!

V28…the people came to Jesus and said unto him….What shall we do…..that we might [work the works] of God?…..(here now the works of God)…..Jesus answered and said….This is the work of God…that ye believe(the words of Jesus) whom God hath sent! Jesus said believing was the work of God!

Work [not] for the meat that perisheth…..WORK FOR THE MEAT WHICH ENDURETH (DWELLS WITHIN…ABIDES WITHIN…CONTINUES WITHIN…REMAINS WITHIN…BECOME ONES OWN)…. UNTO EVERLASTING LIFE!!….THATS THE TRUE WORK FOR GOD!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 16 2012,05:04)
    All:  There is no such thing as death!! Wakeup has written…..Quote
    [A person that has not God is dead, spiritually dead,He will end up in the lake of fire.  If he is a bad person.  judged in the 2nd resurection.] THAT IS ALL MAN MADE GARBAGE!……… God is our life!……God breathed life into man and he became a living soul!……God is everywhere and is in everything!…… God is eternal life, therefore, there is no death (as in cessation of life)! That is an error.

Since man came from God, his life force is eternal life(the only life there is) from God, and he has the mind of Christ….please tell me…how is he considered a bad person?

Jesus never said anything about a 2nd resurrection. Jesus said to Mary….I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me shall never see death!…..Do you believe in Jesus?….Then you will never see death!

John6:27…..Labor for…the meat…(true food…spirit words of God) which endureth unto everlasting life! So, here it is, one that accepts and believes Jesus, has passed from death(unaware of the truth) to life in Christ(now knowing the truth)! This is the resurrection of the dead. An awakening from not knowing to knowing…..from sleep to awake…. from dark to light….not hearing to hearing….from wrong sinful thinking previously that he was bad and no good to the truth from Jesus!

V28…the people came to Jesus and said unto him….What shall we do…..that we might [work the works] of God?…..(here  now the works of God)…..Jesus answered and said….This is the work of God…that ye believe(the words of Jesus) whom God hath sent!   Jesus said believing was the work of God!

Work [not] for the meat that perisheth…..WORK FOR THE MEAT WHICH ENDURETH (DWELLS WITHIN…ABIDES WITHIN…CONTINUES WITHIN…REMAINS WITHIN…BECOME ONES OWN)…. UNTO EVERLASTING LIFE!!….THATS THE TRUE WORK FOR GOD!!

marty

again ,you have you own bible and so you are better than any one else ???

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
    Rev 1:2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

you also never answer me in other topics about the works,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2012,23:07)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 16 2012,05:04)
    [A person that has not God is dead, spiritually dead,He will end up in the lake of fire.  If he is a bad person.  judged in the 2nd resurection.] THAT IS ALL MAN MADE GARBAGE!……… God is our life!……God breathed life into man and he became a living soul!……God is everywhere and is in everything!…… God is eternal life, therefore, there is no death (as in cessation of life)! That is an error.

V28…the people came to Jesus and said unto him….What shall we do…..that we might [work the works] of God?…..(here  now the works of God)…..Jesus answered and said….This is the work of God…that ye believe(the words of Jesus) whom God hath sent!   Jesus said believing was the work of God!

marty

again ,you have you own bible and so you are better than any one else ???

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
    Rev 1:2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

you also never answer me in other topics about the works,

Pierre

Pierre: You have what you call “works” and “deeds” unto the lord and I have my 'works and 'deeds unto the lord. Yours are within your own power to perform, to anyone you desire or for anyone you desire!……

The works and deeds that I choose to do are the works and deeds by faith in God. Believing in Jesus the truth….and administering the father/spirit through me unto those who accept and believe in the world. I can't do any Godly works or deeds apart from God. We should offer our selves as a pure vessels of the love and healing power of God to flow through us unto the world around that will accept.

I have the same Bible as you or anyone else. But I will correct you as to the fact that I am not anything better or lessor than any other human being on the planet earth!! In my eyes or Gods eyes! I see us as: Pierre + Jesus=Jesus!….TK + Jesus= Jesus!!
    All mankind + Jesus= Jesus!

We are all perfect from birth according to God. Religious beliefs or 'Sin'…(errant wrong thinking) kept us in the dark as to who we really are. Jesus came with the truth, spoke the truth to mankind and those who believe, uncover the truth of who they have always been!! Then their light can shine forth to all. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

We are all perfect from birth according to God. Religious beliefs or 'Sin'…(errant wrong thinking) kept us in the dark as to who we really are. Jesus came with the truth, spoke the truth to mankind and those who believe, uncover the truth of who they have always been!! Then their light can shine forth to all. IMO, TK

show me scriptures ;if not you are a dreamer ,

now is the time for you to ; administering the father/spirit through me unto those who accept it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 16 2012,01:13)
    PIERRE.

AGREE.

I am glad you could agree with me sometimes.

peace.

wakeup.

:)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,01:40)
    tk

We are all perfect from birth according to God. Religious beliefs or 'Sin'…(errant wrong thinking) kept us in the dark as to who we really are. Jesus came with the truth, spoke the truth to mankind and those who believe, uncover the truth of who they have always been!! Then their light can shine forth to all.  IMO, TK

now is the time for you to ; administering the father/spirit through me unto those who accept it

Pierre

Pierre: You do not listen? The scriptures of truth/Jesus build the dreams and visions that a man has about God. The scriptures tell us that we were created by God! The scriptures tell us that God breathed life into man! The scriptures tell us that man is the offspring of God, Gods children, Gods sons.

How would it be possible for Gods sons to not be perfect? There is a doctrine of lies/evil and distorted truth dwelling within the scriptures along with the truth. Man must discern the truth from the scriptures or listen only to Jesus. I recommend Jesus only for the pure truth.

Anything God does is perfect! God is perfection. So I might ask you, where did man become imperfect? The only thing that a man could do, to seemingly become imperfect, was to create and or believe a lie in his mind that he is imperfect in any way.

Sin thinking is errant thinking. Thinking wrong! Thinking there is sin, especially now since the truth came and spoke, is rejection of the truth that Jesus(the truth) took away sin!…..Jesus said to the Pharisees) at John15:22….if I had not come and spoken unto them….THEY HAD NOT SIN….but now they have no covering for sin. Their lie is exposed!

Sin is actually thinking there is “sin” that separates man from God! That is wrong thinking. The sin that so easily besets us is the belief that there is sin or any way to separate man from his life source, God!
    My thoughts at present. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 17 2012,04:17)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,01:40)
    tk

We are all perfect from birth according to God. Religious beliefs or 'Sin'…(errant wrong thinking) kept us in the dark as to who we really are. Jesus came with the truth, spoke the truth to mankind and those who believe, uncover the truth of who they have always been!! Then their light can shine forth to all.  IMO, TK

Pierre

Pierre: You do not listen? The scriptures of truth/Jesus build the dreams and visions that a man has about God. The scriptures tell us that we were created by God! The scriptures tell us that God breathed life into man! The scriptures tell us that man is the offspring of God, Gods children, Gods sons.

How would it be possible for Gods sons to not be perfect? There is a doctrine of lies/evil and distorted truth dwelling within the scriptures along with the truth. Man must discern the truth from the scriptures or listen only to Jesus. I recommend Jesus only for the pure truth.

Anything God does is perfect! God is perfection. So I might ask you, where did man become imperfect? The only thing that a man could do, to seemingly become imperfect, was to create and or believe a lie in his mind that he is imperfect in any way.

Sin thinking is errant thinking.  Thinking wrong! Thinking there is sin, especially now since the truth came and spoke, is rejection of the truth that Jesus(the truth) took away sin!…..Jesus said to the Pharisees) at John15:22….if I had not come and spoken unto them….THEY HAD NOT SIN….but now they have no covering for sin. Their lie is exposed!

Sin is actually thinking there is “sin” that separates man from God! That is wrong thinking. The sin that so easily besets us is the belief that there is sin or any way to separate man from his life source, God!
    My thoughts at present. TK

Tk

Still no scriptures ?

Just opinions

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You don't listen anyway! You would do well to forget my initials/name/identity and feel the doctrines written. All good and perfect gifts (of truth/spirit) come down from God! If the information “feels” good, it is from God! The fruit of Gods spirit is peace, love, joy, happiness, freedom, kindness, gentleness etc.! When your doctrines are built from Gods spirit they are full of the fruit of God. You are Gods offspring, Gods son, you are not created to submit to anything.

You say you follow Gods will, yet Gods will is that you prosper and be free in yourself! You are in charge of 'your' own life. Live it your way! The love of God that is within you should also be saying,….and let others live…their way…their own lives…the way they want! You say you live 'for' God! You don't live for God,… you live 'because' of God! God is your life and if you find his truth your life is more abundant and free! You are not created to follow or live your life for another. Love never submits!! Love can and will ''give'' itself to others for their benefit but love never submits or is controlled. So, also love does not control or attempt to control others. I don't know you personally but I can tell you with out any doubt….you do not like to be told what to do by anyone!! All Gods children are the same…they will give of themselves to a cause, wholly, but if you attempt to 'tell' them what to do or say, they may reject helping at all!

You can have a thousand beautiful brushstrokes on a canvas and though they may be beautiful…they need to be arraigned in a way so as to paint a beautiful picture for the benefit of all who see. You take scriptures and build weapons to beat others with. You call it discipline or reproof but it is not. Those words refer to teaching and admonishing the hearer, not whipping or spanking them. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 18 2012,03:44)
    Pierre:  You don't listen anyway!  You would do well to forget my initials/name/identity and feel the doctrines written. All good and perfect gifts (of truth/spirit) come down from God! If the information “feels” good, it is from God! The fruit of Gods spirit is peace, love, joy, happiness, freedom, kindness, gentleness etc.!  When your doctrines are built from Gods spirit they are full of the fruit of God. You are Gods offspring, Gods son, you are not created to submit to anything.

You say you follow Gods will, yet Gods will is that you prosper and be free in yourself! You are in charge of 'your' own life. Live it your way! The love of God that is within you should also be saying,….and let others live…their way…their own lives…the way they want! You say you live 'for' God! You don't live for God,… you live 'because' of God! God is your life and if you find his truth your life is more abundant and free!  You are not created to follow or live your life for another. Love never submits!! Love can and will ''give'' itself to others for their benefit but love never submits or is controlled. So, also love does not control or attempt to control others. I don't know you personally but I can tell you with out any doubt….you do not like to be told what to do by anyone!!  All Gods children are the same…they will give of themselves to a cause, wholly, but if you attempt to 'tell'  them what to do or say, they may reject helping at all!

You can have a thousand beautiful brushstrokes on a canvas and though they may be beautiful…they need to be arraigned in a way so as to paint a beautiful picture for the benefit of all who see. You take scriptures and build weapons to beat others with. You call it discipline or reproof but it is not. Those words refer to teaching and admonishing the hearer, not whipping or spanking them. IMO, TK

Tk

Op,opo,opoi,oooppppp,opinions ,you have been shown many times unscriptural ,so show scriptures

Not opinions

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 15 2012,22:04)

FTK.

THe wages of sin is death.
    Sin is the transgression of the law.
    You should know these scriptures.

what is a human being?
    Dust; then God breathed in to his nostrils he breath of life and man BECAME A LIVING SOUL. Take away the breath;and man is dust.
    The 2 witnesses killed:
    rev.11:11.And after three days and a half,the SPIRIT OF LIFE FROM GOD ENTERED INTO THEM,and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

When they were killed,that same spirit OF LIFE,went back to God.and they became lifeless. Then it came back into them;and they became a living soul again.
    A living soul= flesh + the spirit of life: Take away the spirit of life,and he is dead; lifeless body.

Different spirit bro: when the SPIRIT OF GOD is in you then you will never die; you will be given a new body.
    THere are many dead man walking; Mat.8:22. Follow me and let the dead burry their dead.(spiritually dead).

Every murderer,and warmonger have the spirit of life in them,untill God takes it back,then he is just dust.

The spirit of God will be in you; if you are the temple of God,and you will never die.

A non spiritual person(worldly person), only has the spirit of life in them,untill they die; then the judgement,then put to death again for ever.(this is in the 2nd resurection.)

God is at this moment cleaning out our bad habits,using his word,The scriptures; Then we will be ready to be changed into spirit with a new body,like jesus.

What will be judged? Our lifetime works; how we have lived our lives.what we have reaped during our life; Good or bad.

Jesus is the only door to God. If we take that door,and follow him,all our sins will not be remembered.will be blotted out.
    because all our good works alone, is not enough to get everlasting life.We need the mercy of Jesus, whom God has appointed.
    All our good works alone is like dirty rags to God.We need to take that one and only door; follow his commandments. seek him in truth.Have your mind renewed,the old mind is no more.
    In christ we think like christ. In the world;we think as the world.

Having one foot in babylon and the other in zion= a luke warm christian.Christ will spit him out.
    Lord; have we not done good works in your name? He will say; Go away you workers of lawlessness; and there shall be gnashing of teeth.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account