what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 01 2011,04:25)
    Jesus/the word of God is judging the people right now! The sheep and the goats are being separated by the two edged sword/spirit words of God right now!

And what is Jesus doing to the tares, Tim?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 01 2011,04:52)
    But Jesus return was in spirit form on Pentecost.

Show me from scriptures. Because 2 Thess 2 says you're wrong.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2011,09:31)

Show me from scriptures.  Because 2 Thess 2 says you're wrong.

Hi Mike,

No, it is merely you who is saying that. (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 02 2011,21:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2011,09:31)

Show me from scriptures.  Because 2 Thess 2 says you're wrong.

Hi Mike,

No, it is merely you who is saying that. (Link)

God bless

edj

:D :D that's funny,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

Show me from scriptures.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2011,09:30)

Jesus/the word of God is judging the people right now! The sheep and the goats are being separated by the two edged sword/spirit words of God right now!

Mike: For me, the truth of God came in the form of Jesus first to show signs and wonders to confirm the New Way to God that Jesus was establishing in the new covenant. The new way for a man to become perfect unto God is by faith, totally apart from works or mans efforts of any kind. All due to the efforts of Jesus.

The truth is the word of God. The truth is what mankind was all messed up about. Man was trying to find God but didn't know what to do. Hence religion created thousands of laws, rules,commandments etc. The truth of God was what needed to be corrected.

Jesus gave us the truth of what we are now through his finished works. With the truth from Jesus came a promise….as you hear this truth immediately deception, lies, un-truth, warped distorted views of what Jesus said and did would come to every person who heard the truth. Some could stand in the truth by faith and some could not hold on and agreed that more laws, rules, commandments etc., could be needed for whatever reason.

So the war for truth is a war in the minds of men, what to accept as truth from God. Faith alone, is it enough. Could it be enough? Shouldn't we help or do something. Was he really saying here is the entire package of perfection unto God, if you believe it….it is yours eternally.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood human beings!! Our war for God is not a physical war of killing Gods sons and daughters. We fight against principalities, rulers of the darkness, wicked spirits/doctrines in high places (in the physical church)…lies and deceptions…..THAT COME TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY THE TRUTH OF GOD…!!! FROM OUR HEARTS/MINDS…Its a mental war for truth. Un-truth is burned away. Deception is destroyed by fire. Lies, deceivers burned and cast out by the truth.

Light has come to overcome darkness. When we can see clearly we are powerful children of God with out flaw. Perfect creations from the perfect creator. We can rise up together or alone to meet Jesus in the air, spirit, in the clouds, in spirit/pnemua/God! Just for thought. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 01 2011,12:10)

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 30 2011,06:27)
    Mike: Great question! Tricky answer. May I again use my “computer” example.

I'd prefer a simple and direct answer, if you don't mind.

Do you believe that Jesus will judge actual PEOPLE?  Do you believe that the ones Jesus judges unfavorably will be destoyed?

Tim, WILL PEOPLE BE DESTROYED ON JUDGEMENT DAY AT THE COMMAND OF OUR GOD, AND BECAUSE OF THE JUDGEMENT OF OUR LORD?

THE WORD OF TRUTH COMES TO MANKIND!

THOSE WHO ACCEPT ARE SAVED TO THE UTTERMOST!

THOSE WHO REJECT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE SAME FIRES THAT DESTROY EVIL THINKING. IMO, TK

P.S. JUDGMENT DAY IS NOW, INDIVIDUALLY, FOR EACH PERSON WHO HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD THROUGH JESUS AND ACTS ON THEM…..IF YOU HEAR AND DON'T ACT (LEARN HOW TO FIGHT SICKNESS AND DISEASE AND ALL LIFE DESTROYING SPIRITS OF EVIL) IF WE KNOW THE TRUTH IT WILL SET US FREE, FROM DEATH.

ftk
    Participant

Gene: My friend, bless you. The best thing we all have right now on this site, IMO, is we are (all) asking and telling what we want to know or want to know to test to see if our doctrines and thoughts be so….and doing it mildly without anger and certainly no malice! This is great. I will give you some of my beliefs.

The perfection that I refer to is not a perfection of actions or works or efforts of any kind. Faith commeth by hearing and hearing by the words of God. Faith grows from very small to very large in the Kingdom of God/Garden of mans heart! As we learn the truth of God we peel away darkness, un-truth, lies, and deceptions. As we peel those away we discover who we really are and always have been. Not what we need to do to get there but who we really are and have always been. We have not changed the son of God status that we are.And God has not moved away from us because we were bad or whatever. God doesn't go anywhere he's already there. The truth of God or Light is an “awakening” process. Darkness has clouded our mind from the truth. Deception has covered our minds and hardened our hearts to the point that many cannot accept the truth handed to them in a package gift.

I believe Jesus came and did all that was necessary to teach and show the power of God that mankind is and always was. There were many(Jews) who could not accept this “new change to faith” and they will be burned and devoured by their own foolish rejection of the truth. We are whatever God says we are through Jesus and signified by power works of which the world has never seen before. (controlling nature by words) Now the choice is can we believe who we really are. And to what degree can we believe it. When we can only see Gods perfection in us, realizing our perfect creator father can only create perfection, then we will better know our perfection from Christ.

I am not perfect or even good, in fact I am nothing apart from what God says I am through Jesus. When we tear away all the evil doctrines, duties, works, efforts, deeds and anything that requires us to earn something then we will see the perfection in ourselves so that we can see perfection in all our brothers and sisters. Then there is no condemnation from God. Perfection has no sin. Perfection has no wrong. The word of truth from God is what is doing this work in this and every day.

Please look at the scriptures in front of 1John1:7 ….But if we walk in the light, as he is in the ligh, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin!!…..then V9…If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us sin, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness… Now, which do you choose… the sin(error of thinking) before…..no sin after cleansing dark thinking/sin from the mind and being forgiven!

For me I know that my God/Father is perfect and he created us perfect so I accept his perfection with thanksgiving. Much Love, IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 04 2011,02:17)
    Ed,

Show me from scriptures.

Hi Mike,

Show you from scriptures that it is merely you saying that? ???

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

Show me from scriptures that Jesus's second coming happened at pentecost.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Tim,

I love you, but I'm taking a break from you for a while. I keep asking simple questions to which I want DIRECT answers. And your idea of a “direct answer” is to post MANY words about how you believe.

Unfortunately, there is not a direct answer to my questions within those many words.

peace and love to you and yours,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 04 2011,04:10)
    Ed,

Show me from scriptures that Jesus's second coming happened at pentecost.

Hi Mike, you can start with these: (Link)

“Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.” (Heb 9:28)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matt 16:28)

“If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” (John 14:23)

“But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:27)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Ed,

I know of those scriptures. Please pick just one of them to start, and show me why you think it teaches Jesus's second coming was at Pentecost.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 04 2011,07:36)
    Hi Ed,

I know of those scriptures.  Please pick just one of them to start, and show me why you think it teaches Jesus's second coming was at Pentecost.

Hi Mike,

Great, let's continue our conversation here…

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y318832

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 02 2011,09:30)

Mike:
    Lies, darkness and un-truth, in the powerful minds of men, have kept mankind on a trek to death since Adam…..Jesus came and gave us the truth of abundant life in Christ, if we can believe! The message of Christ is uncovering the truth, in the minds of men, that darkness has blocked since Adam tainted his mind with believing in death. This is our return to God/Men as in the beginning!

BELIEVERS SAVED….NON-BELIEVERS CONTINUE TO DIE! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Tim,

Matthew 10:15
    I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

What do those words from Jesus mean? What is the “day of judgment” Jesus is speaking about?

terraricca
    Participant

tk

BELIEVERS SAVED….NON-BELIEVERS CONTINUE TO DIE! IMO, TK

MT 22:23 On that day some Sadducees (who say there is no resurrection) came to Jesus and questioned Him,

LK 20:36 for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
    JN 5:29 and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment

JN 11:25 Jesus said to her, “ I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

REV 20:6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 05 2011,02:18)
    Tim,

I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

What do those words from Jesus mean?  What is the “day of judgment” Jesus is speaking about?

Mike: If a man walk up to you and asks you the salvation of Jesus and how to attain it would you not say: If you accept Jesus/the words of God….as savior of your life, you are cleansed, and made whole?
    If a man in sin comes to Jesus for salvation & perfection through the truth is he not judged from death to life? Has he not been forgiven of all sin. What is left to judge?

If a man hears the words of God through Jesus and rejects them as having the power to forgive and cleanse….then he has rejected forgiveness and cleansing and will die through sin and death.

Judgment Day is the individual day a man accepts or rejects Jesus.
    Accept…sin forgiven…cleansed and made whole!! Eternal life!
    Reject…sin retained…sickness, disease, death and destruction!!

IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Mike: If a man walk up to you and asks you the salvation of Jesus and how to attain it would you not say: If you accept Jesus/the words of God….as savior of your life, you are cleansed, and made whole?

no ,that is not the way;it is more like this ;look in scriptures ,for what God as made possible trough the faith in his son Jesus Christ and believe in what scriptures says and then you may be saved ,if you keep your faith and deeds there off untill the end,

how can someone have faith if they do not know the one to have faith in ????

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 05 2011,04:02)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 05 2011,02:18)
    Tim,

What do those words from Jesus mean?  What is the “day of judgment” Jesus is speaking about?

No Tim,

I would tell them to love mercy, do justice, and walk humbly with their God.  I would tell them that God sent His Son Jesus to die as atonement for the sins we can't help but to commit thoughout our lives.  I would tell them that accepting Jesus as Savior and Mediator between you and Jehovah is a good start, but that faith without works is dead.  I would tell them that they can't just say, “I accept Jesus as my Savior”, then neglect to love mercy, do justice, and walk humbly with their God, and expect that they will be favorably judged on the day of the Lord, when the book of life is opened.

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 05 2011,04:02)

Judgment Day is the individual day a man accepts or rejects Jesus.

Revelation 20
    12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

I will stick to what the scriptures teach, Tim.

peace,
    mike

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account