what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

All

their all two options open to all mankind it is to live in this world and so accept this as real ,or to find the only true God of the scriptures and live for his kingdom to come but very real,this kingdom will destroy this world of corruption and deceit ,

so we have to ask our self where do we fit best ??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Take no offense, but that is the most lifeless, sad, non-energetic, religious belief composite there can be! Are you really serious when you say you want to live your life for someone else? Or do you God will get you if you don't! Do you study the Bible and feel great joy to think that you are expected and demanded to do or not do certain things in life, live your life the way someone else say to live it or be severely punished for eternity? Is it your desire in life to be told severely what to do and not do? When you say you want to live for God is that the truth or a lie? In truth do you not want to have your own life? Do you really mean these things or are you afraid of God or his ''wrath'' upon you for some reason.

These are religious beliefs from rulers of the darkness and wicked spirits in high places. Jesus came to give us life, more abundant. Jesus cleansed us and gave us our freedom to be as we choose.

Are those two options above all you have to look forward to, someday, in the sweet by and by? I truly pitty one who has no more life to look forward to than that!…..''to live in this world and so accept this as real''……which I don't understand and…..''to find the only true God of the scriptures and live for his kingdom to come but very real,[this kingdom will destroy this world of corruption and deceit]''…..!

The Bible says we create the Kingdom of God within us, by the knowledge of God through Jesus.

….The kingdom of God(created of love, peace and joy in the holy spirit)….is this the same kindgom your referring to? Gods true kingdom will destroy this world of corruption and deceit without any war! Those who join Gods kingdom live in peace love and joy…! If we live in peace love and joy there can be no corruption and deceit!!……Is this is how you see the world around you, a world of corruption and deceit that needs to be destroyed.? Are you aware that if you see others as corrupt and deceitful there is a very real chance they will see you the same way? Then would you not be helping to support and create the very deceit and corruption you see?

Would it not be better to see(perceive) the world in a better light with love and compassion and then that world will see you the same way?

In what ever way we see or perceive our God, that is how we will see the world and everyone in it!! Jesus showed us a God of love! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: Take no offense, but that is the most lifeless, sad, non-energetic, religious belief composite there can be! Are you really serious when you say you want to live your life for someone else? Or do you God will get you if you don't! Do you study the Bible and feel great joy to think that you are expected and demanded to do or not do certain things in life, live your life the way someone else say to live it or be severely punished for eternity? Is it your desire in life to be told severely what to do and not do? When you say you want to live for God is that the truth or a lie? In truth do you not want to have your own life? Do you really mean these things or are you afraid of God or his ''wrath'' upon you for some reason.

you ask only questions;but I do live to please God ,after all he is my father ,and my father told me that I can do anything what is good this is for me the greatest territory I can imagine ,the most useful,the most gratifying ,the most graceful ,full of live all in the wings of my father,I love it .

what I have said in my first comment is to wake up people to the reality of this live in thid world ,there still time but not much.

The Bible says we create the Kingdom of God within us, by the knowledge of God through Jesus.

if you do not take up the grace of God and fill you heart and soul with knowledge of the one that can save you ,YOU HAVE NOTHING IN YOU.

Jesus came to give us life

No,Jesus came to give all of us the opportunity to chose live over dead in our freedom of will

Are those two options above all you have to look forward to, someday

for me their is only one choice that is Gods will and grace ,what is yours ??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: …..
    [……''for me their is only one choice that is Gods will and grace ,what is yours ??''…..]

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staph they comfort me….

My father prepared a table before me in the presence of mine enemies…..(here on earth)….my cup runneth over(with good things)….

surely goodness, and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life as I dwell in the house of the lord forever.

This is not a testing ground to see how much torture you can take. We are nearly limitless creations of God given a planet and universe all our own with powers beyond what Jesus showed us we can do. We have free choice to live and express love, and peace, and give joy and kindness, and words of purification and sinlessness, and worthiness, and perfection unto God. All we must do is believe what God has said through Jesus and walk in glory and perfection, HERE ON THIS EARTH, NOW NOT LATER!! Religion has lied to us and the lies of deception have robbed us from knowing who we really are. Now is the time to stand up like a true son of God and believe. We must peel away the veils of lies and untruth and fill up with the spirit truth from God.

…..''Jesus came to give us life''…..

[No,Jesus came to give all of us the opportunity to chose live over dead in our freedom of will…]

John10:10…Jesus said,…''I am come that they might have life and they might have it more abundantly''…..!

TK

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Yahshua is the Messiah son of the living Yahweh!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 19 2011,16:14)
    Pierre: …..
    [……''for me their is only one choice that is Gods will and grace ,what is yours ??''…..]

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staph they comfort me….

My father prepared a table before me in the presence of mine enemies…..(here on earth)….my cup runneth over(with good things)….

surely goodness, and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life as I dwell in the house of the lord forever.

This is not a testing ground to see how much torture you can take. We are nearly limitless creations of God given a planet and universe all our own with powers beyond what Jesus showed us we can do. We have free choice to live and express love, and peace, and give joy and kindness, and words of purification and sinlessness, and worthiness, and perfection unto God. All we must do is believe what God has said through Jesus and walk in glory and perfection, HERE ON THIS EARTH, NOW NOT LATER!! Religion has lied to us and the lies of deception have robbed  us from knowing who we really are. Now is the time to stand up like a true son of God and believe. We must peel away the veils of lies and untruth and fill up with the spirit truth from God.

…..''Jesus came to give us life''…..

[No,Jesus came to give all of us the opportunity to chose live over dead in our freedom of will…]

John10:10…Jesus said,…''I am come that they might have life and they might have it more abundantly''…..!

TK

tk

Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.”

Jn 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep.
    Jn 10:8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.
    Jn 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
    Jn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
    Jn 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
    Jn 10:12 The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.
    Jn 10:13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
    Jn 10:14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
    Jn 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Jn 10:24 The Jews gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.”
    Jn 10:25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me,
    Jn 10:26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.
    Jn 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
    Jn 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

Mt 24:4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

Mt 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
    Mt 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
    Mt 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
    Mt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
    Mt 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
    Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

tk,you are a dreamer ,this does not say what you believe

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I am so sorry for you! In Acts2:16….Peter stood up and said…hearken to my words….this outpouring of the spirit of God is a confirmation of the prophet (at Joel 2:28)….and this the prophet said….and it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

….and…V18…on my servants and on my handmaidens(everyone alive) I will pour out in those days of my spirit and they shall prophesy….V19…and I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath…V2…and whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved…!!! THIS IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!! I call on the lord, I am saved, I have no sin, I dream dreams and see visions of Gods truth. It is the same for you if you accept and believe. No one is special, higher or lower! All are equal in perfection. It is for you my friend but you must turn and accept. Religion has robbed you by putting you into a religious box that believes and follows the diluted truth of the masses. Thank you for declaring me a dreamer, it is as you say. IMO, TK

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Tim………..Good post brother. False Religion has put people in a box of preconceptions a false truths . God sent Jesus to set us all FREE, and all who truly believe will not be disappointed , but many come in his name and use it to deceive people and bring them in to the same bondage they are in. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 20 2011,03:48)
    Pierre: I am so sorry for you! In Acts2:16….Peter stood up and said…hearken to my words….this outpouring of the spirit of God is a confirmation of the prophet (at Joel 2:28)….and this the prophet said….and it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

….and…V18…on my servants and on my handmaidens(everyone alive) I will pour out in those days of my spirit and they shall prophesy….V19…and I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath…V2…and whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved…!!! THIS IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!! I call on the lord, I am saved, I have no sin, I dream dreams and see visions of Gods truth. It is the same for you if you accept and believe. No one is special, higher or lower! All are equal in perfection. It is for you my friend but you must turn and accept. Religion has robbed you by putting you into a religious box that believes and follows the diluted truth of the masses. Thank you for declaring me a dreamer, it is as you say.  IMO, TK

tim.k

you are a dreamer ,do you think that the prophecy of Joel lasted until now ? if yes show me how ?

if not then look at my post before you are answering it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 20 2011,11:41)
    Tim………..Good post brother. False Religion has put people in a box of preconceptions a false truths . God sent Jesus to set us all FREE, and all who truly believe will not be disappointed , but many come in his name and use it to deceive people and bring them in to the same bondage they are in. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………………..gene

gene

like always you do not even understand what we talking about ,

your comment is free and becomes irrelevant to the comments anyone makes
    many time you giving your consent with applauds but not based on understanding ,just like a by stander.

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca ………..You have to try to make what you are saying understandable first. Pierre i am not the only one who in most cases have no idea what you are saying , you have been told that many times before. Your lack of understanding our language is problem here for all of us. IMO

gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 21 2011,00:22)
    Terricca ………..You have to try to make what you are saying understandable first.  Pierre i am not the only one who in most cases have no idea what you are saying , you have been told that many times before. Your lack of understanding our language is problem here for all of us. IMO

gene

gene

you are funny :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :D

any child could read what i say but you it is not the English gene ,it is your EGO that prevent you to understand scriptures and come to the truth of them,

you are the men of IMO :D

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 20 2011,14:13)

….and…V18…on my servants and on my handmaidens(everyone alive) I will pour out in those days of my spirit and they shall prophesy….V19…and I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath…V2…and whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved…!!! THIS IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!! I call on the lord, I am saved, I have no sin, I dream dreams and see visions of Gods truth. It is the same for you if you accept and believe. No one is special, higher or lower! All are equal in perfection. It is for you my friend but you must turn and accept. Religion has robbed you by putting you into a religious box that believes and follows the diluted truth of the masses. Thank you for declaring me a dreamer, it is as you say.  IMO, TK

tim.k

you are a dreamer ,do you think that the prophecy of Joel lasted until now ? if yes show me how ?

Pierre

Pierre: MY friend, if you have no understanding of who and what the prophets of old were prophesying to come to the earth, how can you have any understanding of what Jesus came to do.

The prophets prophesied of the coming of Jesus. Jesus was the new day coming. Jesus is the new temple, the new high priest, of a new covenant. Jesus brought the “truth” of God to mankind who was in sin and darkness. Jesus brought the words of God to mankind to save him from his own destruction by believing incorrectly.

The truth that Jesus brought from God in this new “day of the lord” completely set free men that were captive to old doctrines, lies, rules, regulations, sin, rituals, sacrifices, etc.! The spirit of God/himself came through Jesus to wash us clean of the former wrong thinking. The Baptism was a picture of mankind dying to the old ways and resurrecting to new life in Christ.

Jesus quoted the prophets over and over again because he was the fulfillment of what they predicted was to come. They predicted the new day peace with God through the free gift of Jesus. He did the works, we receive the gift of salvation by faith.

Please don't find yourself in the same position as when Jesus spoke to the scribes and pharisees,…..at:

Matt.13:13….Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing,…see not….and hearing …they hear not, neither do they understand….V14…and [in them is fulfilled] the prophecy of Esaias, which saith,..by hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand: and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive! V15…for this peoples heart is waxed gross and [their ears are dull of hearing] and their eyes they have closed….lest at any time……..they should see with their eyes…and hear with their ears,…and should understand with their heart….be converted and I should heal them….!!!

Spirit is unseen. If you don't visualize spirit you can see nothing, nor can you understand. Words create dream/visions. Each word paints further detail to the dream. A big car!… A big green car!… A big green car with gold wheels!… The more words added the more complete the picture within.

Jesus said he came to fulfill everything the prophets prophesied! The prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was until John the Baptist, then Jesus fulfilled them all!….Luke16:16…the Law and the prophets were…[until]….John the Baptist…since then is the kingdom of God preached….Matt.11:13…Luke24:44…Mark1:15….Matt.3:2! TK

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Tim……………..Good post brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,04:26)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 20 2011,14:13)

tim.k

Pierre

Pierre:  MY friend, if you have no understanding of who and what the prophets of old were prophesying to come to the earth, how can you have any understanding of what Jesus came to do.

The prophets prophesied of the coming of Jesus. Jesus was the new day coming. Jesus is the new temple, the new high priest, of a new covenant. Jesus brought the “truth” of God to mankind who was in sin and darkness. Jesus brought the words of God to mankind to save him from his own destruction by believing incorrectly.

The truth that Jesus brought from God in this new “day of the lord” completely set free men that were captive to old doctrines, lies, rules, regulations, sin, rituals, sacrifices, etc.! The spirit of God/himself came through Jesus to wash us clean of the former wrong thinking. The Baptism was a picture of mankind dying to the old ways and resurrecting to new life in Christ.

Jesus quoted the prophets over and over again because he was the fulfillment of what they predicted was to come. They predicted the new day peace with God through the free gift of Jesus. He did the works, we receive the gift of salvation by faith.

Please don't find yourself in the same position as when Jesus spoke to the scribes and pharisees,…..at:

Matt.13:13….Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing,…see not….and hearing …they hear not, neither do they understand….V14…and [in them is fulfilled] the prophecy of Esaias, which saith,..by hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand: and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive! V15…for this peoples heart is waxed gross and [their ears are dull of hearing] and their eyes they have closed….lest at any time……..they should see with their eyes…and hear with their ears,…and should understand with their heart….be converted and I should heal them….!!!

Spirit is unseen. If you don't visualize spirit you can see nothing, nor can you understand. Words create dream/visions. Each word paints further detail to the dream. A big car!… A big green car!… A big green car with gold wheels!… The more words added the more complete the picture within.

Jesus said he came to fulfill everything the prophets prophesied! The prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was until John the Baptist, then Jesus fulfilled them all!….Luke16:16…the Law and the prophets were…[until]….John the Baptist…since then is the kingdom of God preached….Matt.11:13…Luke24:44…Mark1:15….Matt.3:2!  TK

tk

you never answer my question ,you are good as a distraction but please answer my question

tim.k

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre; You said again……
    “you are a dreamer ,do you think that the prophecy of Joel lasted until now ? if yes show me how ?”….

I said….
    [Jesus said he came to fulfill everything the prophets prophesied! The prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was until John the Baptist, then Jesus fulfilled them all!….Luke16:16…the Law and the prophets were…[until]….John the Baptist…since then is the kingdom of God preached….Matt.11:13…Luke24:44…Mark1:15….Matt.3:2! TK]…..

Jesus himself was saying the prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was up until John the Baptist and since Johns Baptism, Jesus preached the New Kingdom of God to all who would accept and believe.

The prophecy of Joel lasted until John the Baptist. You are correct it is not a prophecy for today. I was wrong to imply that! My bad! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 22 2011,03:29)
    Pierre;  You said again……
    “you are a dreamer ,do you think that the prophecy of Joel lasted until now ? if yes show me how ?”….

I said….
    [Jesus said he came to fulfill everything the prophets prophesied! The prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was until John the Baptist, then Jesus fulfilled them all!….Luke16:16…the Law and the prophets were…[until]….John the Baptist…since then is the kingdom of God preached….Matt.11:13…Luke24:44…Mark1:15….Matt.3:2!  TK]…..

Jesus himself was saying the prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was up until John the Baptist and since Johns Baptism, Jesus preached the New Kingdom of God to all who would accept and believe.

The prophecy of Joel lasted until John the Baptist. You are correct it is not a prophecy for today. I was wrong to imply that! My bad!  TK

tk

:) :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,20:29)
    Pierre;  You said again……

I said….
    [Jesus said he came to fulfill everything the prophets prophesied! The prophecy of Joel and all the prophets was until John the Baptist, then Jesus fulfilled them all!….Luke16:16…the Law and the prophets were…[until]….John the Baptist…since then is the kingdom of God preached….Matt.11:13…Luke24:44…Mark1:15….Matt.3:2!  TK]…..

Hi Tim,

Excellent post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Tim……….Jesus did not fulfill all Prophesy , Just the Prophesy that concerned Him only coming as the Messiah, there are many Prophecy's that deal with times past Jesus life on this earth. And Joel as fulfilled on the day of Pentecost and is still in effect to this very day to all who have true faith, God has and does pour forth from his spirit on all who truly seek him , Remember “I am found by those who diligently seek me”. There are many Prophecy's like those in Daniel and Isaiah, and Jeremiah, Zachariah , and so on that have not been fulfilled yet. Where do people get the idea all were fulfilled from, Just because Jesus said the Law and the prophets were unto John and sense then the Kingdom of God is Peached does not mean they were all fulfilled because they obviously were not all fulfilled yet. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 23 2011,06:54)
    Tim……….Jesus did not fulfill all Prophesy , Just the Prophesy that concerned Him only coming as the Messiah, there are many Prophecy's that deal with times past Jesus life on this earth.  And Joel as fulfilled on the day of Pentecost and is still in effect to this very day to all who have true faith, God has and does pour forth  from his spirit on all who truly seek him , Remember “I am found by those who diligently seek me”. There are many Prophecy's like those in Daniel and Isaiah, and Jeremiah, Zachariah , and so on that have not been fulfilled yet. Where do people get the idea all were fulfilled from, Just because Jesus said the Law and the prophets were unto John and sense then the Kingdom of God is Peached does not mean they were all fulfilled because they obviously were not all fulfilled yet.  IMO

peace and love………………………………………………….gene

gene

……….Jesus did not fulfill all Prophesy , Just the Prophesy that concerned Him only coming as the Messiah

right ,

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account