What is Man?

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene,

Explain why this scripture is not saying what it says.

Explain why and how all things were not created through him because surely, this and other verses say it is true.

…he Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities.
    All things were created through Him and for Him.
    He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Why do not believe?

The Spirit of God creates.

And the Spirit is in the Son.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I believe this scripture which is what the Spirit would have me do. It is you who does not believe. What Spirit are you offering that disputes this scripture?

the Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities.
    All things were created through Him and for Him.
    He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

You are free to not believe this. But your idea that the Spirit would make a person not believe this as it is written is a joke. I feel secure believing this and would have grave concerns if I could not accept it because of my theological understanding. I think you are projecting your own fears on to me. Look in the mirror and see what manner of man stands before you. Focus on letting God fix that person.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….Does the word “FRISTBORN” mean the same as “FIRST CREATED” TO YOU? You as well as most have changed the meaning of the word.
    I thought the word “Born” Is talking about a (BIRTH) process.

Explain that and we can go on T8. And don’t forget there are others scriptures that say God created everything “ALONE” AND BY “HIS SELF” , SO how could that be true and what you say be true also. Seems you have presented a counterdiction to scriptures. How do you ecplain it T8?

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, by default it is the first. But the first does not always receive the blessing of the first born. Sometimes it goes to another more worthy.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, you go on as if I do not believe Jesus is a man. Silly when I have never taught against this. The Word became flesh and the antichrist spirit denies that Jesus came in the flesh. He emptied himself and came in the flesh. Now he is in the glory he had with the Father before the cosmos. His body is radiant. We will have a body like his if we belong to him. He took on a body like ours, now it is our turn to have a body like his. We need to belong to God.

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account