What is Man?

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    He said he is the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi colter,
    Jesus was fully blessed in the anointing of the Spirit of God and that Spirit he imparts to those in him.
    The Law and the prophets is the reliable lamp to the feet of the chosen people and now us.
    Those who share the Spirit of God know the voice of Jesus in John and others.
    They do not listen to and follow the voice of strangers.
    Jn10
    4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 16:13
    “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi colter,
    His is the voice we listen to and it speaks through his Spirit.
    He did not tell us we should look for other inspiration than that which he approved.
    The Spirit now reminds us of his teachings and reveals the hidden mysteries therein of the future.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2008,12:59)
    He did not tell us we should look for other inspiration than that which he approved.

Yes, but Colter has a point here. How do we know Jesus approved of the rev given to John so much later? Just through the “Spirit”? Well, some believe that other writings are inspired too? You see his point I'm sure.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Not3,
    So what?
    I hour, 50 years?
    No difference if the work is of the Spirit of God.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2008,19:32)
    Hi Not3,
    So what?
    I hour, 50 years?
    No difference if the work is of the Spirit of God.

Exactly. But you still miss the point, unfortunatly.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    If the Spirit given you does not yet confidently recognise the same Spirit in John's writings, seek more.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Man is a vessel designed to be a temple to house the Holy Spirit and to be used in the service of God.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God so it must be cleansed and anointed from above for service.

This offer is still open for all to accept or reject.

2tim 2.20f

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Travelling above the small planet earth houses become as dots.

People become so tiny they cannot be seen.

Yet God knows them all.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….here is the answer, Psa 8:4 and Heb 2:6-8…”But one in a certain place (Psa 8:4) testified, saying, what is man, that thou art mindful of him, or the son of man that you visit him? (7) You made him a “little” lower the the angels, you crowned him with glory and honour, and did set him over the works of your hands: (8) You have put “All” in subjection under his feet. For in that he put ‘ALL” IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIM, he left “NOTHING” that is not put under him. But now we see not yet “ALL’ things put under him”

But now what do we see, we see another man , Jesus who like us was made a little lower then the angels, for the tasting of death as we also do, who after the resurection , now crowned with that glory and honour. THIS IS ALSO OUR DESTINY AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND JOINT HEIRS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, WITH JESUS.

Peace and love to you all and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes he was made a man. He emptied himself, humbled himself, and became a servant, even though he is the son of the living God and the firstborn of all creation. He is God’s image, before Abraham, and had glory with God before the creation. Now he is in the glory he had before. Amen and amen. To I hear an amen Gene, or will we hear again from you how scripture basically got it wrong?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes a man was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of his mother Mary.

Yes the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

The servant Spirit of Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8, GOD SAID HE IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE NOR A SON OF MAN THAT HE SHOULD REPENT, YOU STILL haven’t understood that . HE ALSO SAID HE “ALONE” AND BY “HIMSELF ” CREATED THE WORLD AND EVERY THING IN IT. Your old trinitarian roots has left you in a delima it apears. You need to come completely out of her, (Babylon the great whore) not just part way brother. We that are called have I ònly “ONE” GOD, AND ONE MEDERATOR BETWEEN US AND THAT GOD, THE “MAN” JESUS CHRIST. HE IS THE SAME GOD OUR BROTHER JESUS HAS, HE IS THE GOD JESUS WENT TO. JUST ONE GOD FOR JESUS AND HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS. T8 you are in great error, pray and ask God the father for guidence brother. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALSO.

Peace and love to you and yours T8……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jn 3.34

For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God.

Jn 8.58

Jesus said to them

”Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am”

The words of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nick, Jesus is not God.

Gene, you do not pay attention to what I teach. Your comment proves this to me.

T8, GOD SAID HE IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE NOR A SON OF MAN THAT HE SHOULD REPENT, YOU STILL haven’t understood that .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Do you still not hear the words of God spoken through the anointed man?

Not a hard thing.

Heb 1

In these last days God has spoken to us through His Son

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….Not a single scripture say Jesus was alive before his berth on this earth, the glory he had with God , was his prophesied glory that he was to inherit, and after his resurection he did inherit it. Why can’t you see it was planned glory for Jesus that God the Father purposed for him, the same glory is also purpose for us also, we have it waiting for us, but we have not yet recieved it, no did we ever have it in the past, same with our lord And brother Jesus. I do not seperate him from my likeness, nor should you. IMO

peace and quietlove to you and yours. ………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, that is like saying that nowhere does it say in the American Constitution anything about a Second Amendment. lol.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities.
    All things were created through Him and for Him.
    He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

One clear scripture of many. The Jesus I believe in is the son of God. He was born into this world in the flesh as the Messiah and the King of the Jews. This Jesus you and Nick speak of who was not born the messiah and was a man like you, does he have a second name? What is it?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….It takes more than one misunderstood scripture to make a true point, espically when some of the words used there have many, many different meanings in the Greek language, you must put all scriptures together to find truth. Many scriptures show Jesus never created anything, Jesus never said once he created anything or anything about his life before his berth on this earth, “God gives his glory to no man”,but you do, the “man” Jesus who you preach as a joint creator like other tritarians do.

Try to consider and compare “all” scriptures to come to a ferm conclusion about the truth, because when God the Father said he “alone” and by “himself” created the heavens and earth and “all” thing in it, why don’t you believe him? And if you do, then why believe Jesus was there and did it with him?

T8, we have but ONE GOD AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN that “one” GOD AND MAN THE “MAN” JESUS who is the “CHRIST”. JESUS SAID he was a “man” calling himself the “SON OF MAN” over and over, but you make him something else other then a son of man, but Jesus identified himself as one of us. But God said this, ” God is ‘not a man’ that he should lie, nor a ‘Son of Man, that he should repent”. So your conclusion is that Jesus existed as some other creature, is founded on what?, because Jesus never said he existed as anything else now did he, where is that said in any scripture?

Forcing text to say what it does not “specifically ” say is bad form T8. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, it is not one isolated scripture but many. When lots of signs point in the same direction, it is not wise to ignore them. But who can force another man to read the warning sign?

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account