Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

yes,and i ask to explain it , Jesus says clearly that he does not pray for the world ,meaning man’s world

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump - Make America Great Again

Proclaimer
    Participant

job

Proclaimer
    Participant

Against all the odds, he made it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@miia

America? Donald Trump? Really?

Really really it seems. The truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

terraricca
    Participant

yes he won ,and it was a up hill battle all of the way,

this is a good thing for office clerks are not good for directing countries nor any organization ,if you do not going forward your are going backwards

Proclaimer
    Participant

HERE’S WHY THE PROTESTS AND RIOTS AGAINST TRUMP WILL BACKFIRE BIG TIME

Across the nation thousands of people are protesting the election of Donald Trump.  Someone who cares about secular progressivism should do everything in their power to stop these protests and riots.  The riots are about to set your cause back even further.  It is a huge mistake and it will backfire.

You can see why these riots are a massive mistake by looking at the pattern in Trump’s rise.  It is a pattern of backlash.  When they attacked Trump he got stronger.  That pattern continued all the way to his election as President. Here are a few examples:

– It began as a backlash against smug politicians both Democrat and Republican.  When those politicians attacked Trump it backfired.

-The media bias against Trump helped elect him because the unfairness of it all disgusted not just conservatives but liberals. 

-Obama’s over the top ad hominem attacks galvanized support for Trump and also helped elect him.

-When Hillary attacked Trump for his lewd comments about women it backfired because it immediately brought attention to Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults on women and her role in enabling him.

-However, the grand champion of backlashes—the one that got him elected—was Hillary calling his supporters a basket of deplorables.  The death blow came not because she attacked him, but because she attacked his supporters.

These protests and riots are not just directed at Trump–they are directed at his supporters.  They are directed at the 60 million people who voted for him.  The message that these millions of people are getting from you enrages them.

You are telling them that they have no right to choose a leader.

You are telling them that you do not accept the results of a free and fair election.

You are telling them that they have no right to have a democratically elected leader because you don’t like their choice.

When you chant and accuse Trump of racism and xenophobia and move to nullify a legitimate election win, you are accusing his supporters as much as the candidate.  

Destroying property and disrupting traffic in protest of a clear victory will only deepen America’s commitment to Trump. 

Your cause is about to be set back yet again…big time.

By Mario Murillo
    Here’s why the protests and riots against Trump will backfire big time

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

There are two sides to every story people. But it seems that many believe CNN and many other MSM outlets. They have no invested interest in him, so they used their power to discredit him and many swallowed their propaganda and false polls. Not saying he is a model godly man. But he is not bought and he says it like it is. I respect honesty even if it offends sometimes. Further, he is open to God. Pray for him. I mean that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

don’t get me wrong t8 I was not blinded by the bias news I knew right of way that he was a genuine  candidate ,

his passion to help others stands on its own before God ,I do like the guy

Proclaimer
    Participant
    terraricca
    Participant

your connecting site is not of God like many others like it

Proclaimer
    Participant

Tell me Terr.

1) Are your pair of socks of God?

2) Is your car of God?

3) Is your computer of God?

4) Is the Internet of God?

5) Is this site of God?

Yes / No will suffice.

terraricca
    Participant

ha,ha

NO to all 5 items

but what my point was is that your video was in direct relation to God’s scriptures ,and that your 5 items are not ,

so your comparison is wrong

Proclaimer
    Participant

Makes no sense what you say. The videos show people who said Trump was going to be president when everyone else said or believed otherwise (probably including you too). Videos get posted here for critique and again, that does not mean endorsement by the poster. I am open minded. They are posted for review. The site in case you were not aware yet is to test all things to see if they are true. A big part of that test is to use scripture as the blueprint.

The previous video shows an ex-Hindu who now follows Jesus Christ. You simply cannot make the statement that he or his video is not of God. You need more research than that to make a final judgement. Too many Believers make false judgements based on bias and their own narrow mind. I have lost count of the silly things some members have said here and time has shown them up as being wrong. Then they say nothing.

terraricca
    Participant

you got me wrong ,i always only judge what i see ,not what i cannot ,and so stand behind what i said ,what people do they do before God for God can see the heart ,not I,I am in that same basket standing before my God and father ,through his son Jesus ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account