Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

I’m very surprised Trump won,I really thought it was set up for Hillary. All the main media supporting the democrats,and even many Republicans,great and small against Trump.Plus all the constant criticism about every thing Trump has said on Twitter and on the campaign trail. And there’s never been an exiting US president that has supported and campaigned for their desired successor more than Obama for Hillary and his blatant opposition to Trump.

And T8 you are so right about all the people so upset about Trumps victory and even wishing for his assassination,even news anchors on mainstream tv.And as you say many sympathize with Islam from all the liberal media they believe,not knowing what would happen to them if Islam had it’s way,which is world domination.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

It is comforting to see an informed public.

Thank you
    Brother

terraricca
    Participant

hi

you have to go back about 40 years in history not only in the USA but Europe ,and understand what was the program for ;

“multiculturalism”   “political correctness”  “open borders” global warming hoaks “mass immigration from islamic countries ” and the purpose of the NWO

and understand ;Nationalism ,control of borders , clashes with other cultures (Islam)

now see what was done to bring the NWO in place but only in western world ,for any country that as only poor and rich as already made their choice for the NWO

the Obama/bush’s and clinton’s thought that the NWO add all in place to defeat anyone but the chosen candidate chosen by the NWO,but they were wrong an failed

thanks to some good nationalist americans that could see the deception of the NWO

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Was Trump called to save America?

In time, we will obviously know either way.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marty (942767),

Here is another pre-election prophecy of Donald J Trump…

Miia
    Participant

Trump forgot one thing when promising a wall: Today’s generation fly!!

Miia
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Obama Shadow Government?

Proclaimer
    Participant

To All Those Protesting Against Donald Trump:

“Where Were You When Muslim Terrorists Were Slaughtering And Persecuting Christians in their Tribulation?”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump forgot one thing when promising a wall: Today’s generation fly!!

I may be wrong, but I imagine that the drug dealers, rapists, gang members, etc would likely cross by land rather than be scrutinized at an airport. But what do I know. lol. Trump is not against good people (including Mexicans) from entering the US. Perhaps you were not aware of that. It’s called legal immigration. We have that here in NZ too.

And here is what I say to resisters who also call themselves Believers.

1 Timothy 2
    “1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…”

Further, I have noticed that most resisters who by the way are doing a fine job at resisting, were surprisingly silent when ISIS was killing Christians, young boys, and old men, and raping women and girls. I also know that many in fact even support Islam to a degree and believe it is a religion of peace. So Islam good and Trump bad according to them.

We seem to live in that time when evil is considered good and good is evil.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Police Chaplain Who Prophesied Trump’s Win Years Ago Has New Word About the Presidency

Source:
    http://www.charismanews.com/politics/opinion/62987-police-chaplain-who-prophesied-trump-s-win-years-ago-has-new-word-about-the-presidency

Proclaimer
    Participant

@miia

1) First they ignore you,

2) then they laugh at you,

America? Donald Trump? Really?

For those who think that America and Trump are chosen by God – lol, is all I can say.

3) then they fight you,

4) then you win.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Miia
    Participant

It is interesting to see how things play out, but sad to see people so deceived.

Terrorists attack anyone – Christian Muslim or Jew, Hindu… Atheist.

Miia
    Participant

Regardless of whatever you say, you are still ignoring the main commandment of Jesus Christ and that is – love thy neighbor as thyself. It doesn’t from what I have read include building walls, or turning away the refugee.

How to reach out to people without judging must be hard?

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account