Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    False teachings are exposed here for the sake of the lambs who listen here but do not speak.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Indeed false teachings are bring exposed here and those who are truly of God Hear and see, and understand what being said. They know the sound of the spirit , and their mind are able to understand the truth from what is false. But those who are blind and can't see will continue to not understand or sense the truth given by the Spirit of GOD

peace and love…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So we should hear these spiritual things through Newton and Socrates?
    No just worldly stuff.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..It doesn't matter whoever is speaking the truth even if its a donkey. Truth is truth no matter where it comes from. If you say their not speaking the truth then you are under obligation to prove it. or your just slandering some one and you have no right to do that. Classifying people that don't agree with you as “worldly stuff” or anything else only shows you our ignorance, and lack of understanding. This slandering is not from the Spirit of GOD, of the world itself. Who made you a judge over another mans Faith and gave the right to slander them.

love and peace………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Scripture is truth
    Jn17.17

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 06 2009,05:07)
    GB,
    Scripture is truth
    Jn17.17

Not according to you it isn't. Why don't you believe in Jesus statement in Matt.15:24, it's scripture isn't it?

Blessings.

Tiffany
    Participant

I find it easier to explain colors to a blind person, than to explain scripture to a person with a pharisaic attitude.

Georg

PS, how would you know what is truth? all you know is scripture, and for a good reason you never explain what they mean to you; good fitting sheepskin, Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    We are here to help others question their beliefs and search the scriptures for truth.
    You make a strong accusation.
    Why?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

Didn't I make myself clear enough?
    You criticise whatever I say, you challenge my explanations without given any explanations yourself, pointing out what in your opinion is wrong with mine; and you ask, “WHY”?
    How do you think you are helping? or haven't you noticed, I'm not the only one that feels that way?
    The important thing for you is to have something to say, whether it makes sense or not, like “topical”, man, that's real impressive. You have never ask a question because you did not understand something or why I, or someone else believe what we believe; are you afraid that someone could think, you don't know everything?
    I don't hate you, but I sure don't like the way you behave yourself on this forum.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So would you prefer total agreement?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

When you don't have a scripture to fall back on, you,re lost aren't you?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    I would prefer to discuss the subject at hand.
    Personal attacks are wasted time
    The folly of universalism.

Why do folks fiddle with scripture when there is such little time?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

How much time is, “such little time”? and how to you know?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    If today you hear His voice harden not your heart.
    Why do you attack those who question your teaching as if you could not be wrong?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    If God has graciously allowed us to share in true insights we do not own them
    and should not be hurt when they are tested and burnished by our helpful brothers surely?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick, test me then!

Georg

And again, you don't answer question, instead you you question my “teaching”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Jan. 08 2009,22:29)
    I find it easier to explain colors to a blind person, than to explain scripture to a person with a pharisaic attitude.

Georg

PS, how would you know what is truth? all you know is scripture, and for a good reason you never explain what they mean to you; good fitting sheepskin, Nick.

Hi Georg,
    So here you speak of yourself as one who can explain matters of truth and then accuse a brother of a pharisaic attitude, then speak of him as a wolf in sheep clothing though you know little of his personal life fruit and offer no evidence of him false teaching.

Why would you do this?

Why do we need to explain things when we direct people to scripture to find answers that last.

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

Jesus spoke in parables; we are living in a time when people want to know what scriptures mean, not where to find them. We hear it all the time, this is the end time; or do you not listen to TV? But does anyone explain what they mean? NO.
    You are right, I do know very little about you, except how you carry yourself on this forum, and I have expressed myself there in enough details. But let me put the shoe on the other foot; just what do you know about me? why, if you say you, and others, want to learn from each other, do you reject my “teaching” without questioning me, or asking for more information. Does that not show a closed mind? or at least a not caring attitude?
    I am not accusing you of false teaching, only of diverting from a subject that you feel uncomfortable with, or coming back with scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject being debated.
    I said it once before, I came on this forum thinking I could learn and share, sadly I had to find out I could do either; and mostly because of you. I would like nothing more than for that to change.

Georg

PS. Explaining scriptures shows others where you're coming from.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Other scriptures tell you what a scripture means.
    2Cor13
    1…… In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

The flesh profits nothing

Jn6
    63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

Jesus spoke in parables, and it didn't profit the apostles until he explained to them what they meant.
    Why do you think people come to this side, for you to quote them scripture which they have in their own Bible? No, people want to hear what they mean to you, to compare, and then make up their own mind.
    Yes, scriptures are for the mind, but did not Philip have to explain to the Ethiopian what he was reading in Isaiah?
    Explaining scripture is important, it's even biblical.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account