Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,361 through 1,380 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

Those scriptures have nothing to do with the second resurrection.
    And again I'm asking you for a clear answer; how do all that come up after the millennium, according to you, get their names into the book of life. No politics please.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    They do not.

Those raised in the second resurrection all facethe judgement seat of Christ.[mt25]
    Some are saved by works of mercy towards the sons of God.

Some have nothing to show for their life opportunity and are goats destine dfor the lake of fire..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    James 2:13
    For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

I think you know that by works no flesh is saved; same question?
    If God would save some by being merciful to them, and not all, that would not be just.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    “Whatever you DID to the least of these brothers of mine you DID for me”

Will some feel unjustly treated because ones who work for one hour get the same wage?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

I'm trying to like you, but your answers just don't make sense.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 29 2008,09:12)
    Hi georg,
    They do not.

Those raised in the second resurrection all facethe judgement seat of Christ.[mt25]
    Some are saved by works of mercy towards the sons of God.

Some have nothing to show for their life opportunity and are goats destine dfor the lake of fire..

Nick….wrong again the Judgment of Christ is at the beginning of the millennium at the first resurrection, “for we shall all stand before the judgement seat of Christ, First resurrection The second resurrection is for the rest of humanity and is conducted by GOD HIMSELF, this takes place after the millennium reign of Christ, when all man kind will be raised, and give account of what they did in the flesh, they will inter into very intense judgments, and be purged and purified ,”For our GOD is a consuming FIRE> this is the way i understand it to be.

love and peace to you and yours……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    WE?
    The letter is written to the saints not the heathen.
    That judgement is shown as the parable of the talents in Mt25.

The rest you have made up.
    The wrath of God is not fiery trials as such trials are the privilege of the saved.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Show us where it says the wrath of God is (NOT) fiery Trials, and such trials are for the privilege of the saved. Show us were this so-called “privileged” and no one else will, is written? , or is this just another Gospel of Nick .

peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    It does not say what you claim for the heathens.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 18 2008,11:45)
    Posted: Dec. 17 2008,07:26  

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (Not3in1 @ Dec. 16 2008,18:31)
    Well…..perhaps there were different rules and regs for different peoples?  It certainly would make sense.

Peter and Paul weren't just sent in different directions – they were sent to two different cultures/people.

Hi Mandy.
     You're right on…Two different messages to two different peoples.
     Jesus taught the peoples of Israel (see Matt.15:24).  He taught the gospel of the “Kingdom” to them.  It required obedience to the “law” brought down by Moses from God.  Entrance into was by 'works'.  They rejected their prophesied “Messiah”, so God has set them aside and turned to the 'nations'.

Paul was commisioned by God to the 'nations' (see Ro.15:16) and he taught the gospel of salvation by “Grace”.  We have been 'justified' through the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus.  God sees our sins no more, He (God) chooses us, both Jew and Gentile, into the 'body if Christ in accord of His will in this present era, and will save all at the “consummation (see 1Cor.15:22-28).

I hope this helps out.  Do not believe 'the one eternal gospel for all', as taught by one on this sight.  It is non-biblical nonsence, and false teaching.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Greetings Chosenone……..Same message two different interpretations….The wisdom the scriptures bestow on those that study,only comes when a good understanding exists as a result of the spirit of the written word….and it is not unusual to find disagreement among the learned and the wise…I might add this forum supports my contention…This forum is not only a clasroom it is also a stage…..Good theater I must confess….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 25 2008,12:19)
    Gb,
    Did I not read somewhere

“That whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life…”?

Many have died withour believing.

Greetings Nick……Curious Question ? In your opinion would it be safe to say that “up to this date and time, nobody (of the flesh) is enjoying eternal life,with the one exception,and that being Jesus….If we can agree on that,would it not be logical to assume, and I use this word loosely,that there has not been a judgement as of yet and the lake of fire perhaps is not opened yet….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Yes.

Many are in the mansions of Christ with those who live in God's eyes
    while many are yet in Hades described by Jesus in Lk16.

The first use of the lake of fire seems to be rev19
    ” 20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. “

Those who walk the earth joined with the Son suffer the rod as God disciplines His sons.

Tiffany
    Participant

Who are the beast, and the false prophet, Nick?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Good question.

Tiffany
    Participant

Come on now Nick

If you know they get thrown in a lake of fire, you have to know who they are, or what they are.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Why?

Tiffany
    Participant

Are you telling me you don't know what you're talking about?

Georg

chosenone
    Participant

There are so many different opinions of what is required for salvation, and also, this is why there are so many different denominations of so-called Christian churches. Why is it that it is so difficult to understand Gods' word, did He do this on purpose? If it is so important that we do the right thing to obtain salvation, why did He (God), make it so difficult to understand what He is telling us? Surely, if a certain thing is required for salvation, and opinions vary greatly, why would He (God), make it so difficult to understand?
    Would it be fair to send many to everlasting torment, just because they made the wrong choices, even though they thought they were doing what God required?
    This web site as an example, has many debating with one another, as to what is correct biblical understanding. How unfair it would be if only some are correct, and others cast into hell because they thought they were right, and tried hard to obey, but were wrong?
    What are your opinions?

Blessings.

Tiffany
    Participant

chosenone

That is exactly my point I been trying to make. God is no respecter of person, he is just to every one, and he gave Jesus not just to a few, he gave us Jesus that through him the world might be saved. The only way possible for all to get to know Jesus, hear him, and obey him, is by a resurrection; and that is what the millennium is for; so all the dead will have a chance to get their name into the book of life.
    There will be no denomination to chose from in the millennium, and no guessing what is truth.
    There will be those that will refuse, but they can't say they weren't offered eternal life; they chose eternal death instead.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,361 through 1,380 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account