Titus 2:13, 14 Proof that Jesus is The Saviour!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,04:58)
    I know Keith…flip flop, flip flop whichever 'seems' to supports the argument of the day.

No, we are desperately trying to see somethings, and He is pointing you to one of my last Scriptures to you which you havwe ignored….Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Isaiah 40:25
    “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
    No one is equal to the compound unity called Jehovah.

Kathi

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,15:36)
    Irene,
    “To whom will you compare me?  Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.

Kathi

Kathi

sleek :D :D :D :D :laugh:

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,08:36)
    Irene,

Kathi

No Kathi! NO ONE IS EQUAL WITH JEHOVAH GOD…. HE ALONE HAS THE NAME JEHOVAH….

Psa 83:18 That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

He is ALONE Jehovah over all the earth including Jesus….

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

By Jesus own words He said this

Jhn 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FIR THE FATHER IS GREATER THEN I….

Kathi, you like to take things out of contact…. You really have to stop doing so…..
    Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 15 2011,09:25)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 13 2011,23:11)
    Keith,
    Mike seems to like to ignore that there are different kinds of spirit beings…there is the God kind and there is the angelic kind.  If we clarify the spirit beings as the God spirit being kind and the angelic spirit being kind then he would have a more difficult time pushing his ideas, imo.

Kathi

Kathi

I agree!

Mikes theology is wacked and changes all the time. Just like when he used to argue that the word firstborn always had the default meaning “literrally born” unless the context dictated differently. So his argument was in context Jesus was “litterally born” from the Father and had a beginning as such.

Now however he is making the argument that “First born” or “begotten” does not mean lterrally born after its own kind as a a human being born as a human except now Jesus is a creature because he is the first born “OF” all creation instead of firstborn “over” creation.

So in other words Jesus is of the “creation kind” but when it comes to being the “Only Begotten Son” it doesn't mean he is of the Godkind. His bias and use of particular scriptures is obvious and are not consistent with context or the truth.

Confusing indeed.

WJ

Hi Keith,

That borders on a direct and known lie.  What are you doing here lately?  First you purposely edit Pierre's words to make it sound like he said something he didn't.  And now this?  ???

That's not like you Keith.

Jesus WAS literally begotten by his God.  Therefore Jesus shares a SPIRIT nature with his God.  “God” is a single BEING, and not a species.  Therefore there is no “Godkind”.  Now, there is nothing “flip-flop” about this, for I have been saying the same thing for two years here.

But let's talk about YOU Keith.  First, you adamantly deny that Jesus was literally begotten by his God, thereby having a beginning.  Yet you now want to use this same literal begetting that you so adamantly deny to show that Jesus has the nature of the God who begot him, and therefore IS that God. ???  

Talk about a “flip-flop”!  :)

Clean up your act, young man.  We have come to expect better than “Jack antics” from you around here.  :)

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 15 2011,15:36)
    Irene,

Kathi

Kathi,

The question was: Which one of your two Gods said those words?

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 15 2011,21:50)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 15 2011,15:36)
    Irene,

Kathi

Kathi,

The question was:  Which one of your two Gods said those words?

The Son is the spokesperson for both of them. He is the 'Word of God' and represents the unity of Him and His Father.

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 15 2011,21:17)

Irene,

Kathi

Psa 83:18   That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FIR THE FATHER IS GREATER THEN I….

Kathi, you like to take things out of contact…. You really have to stop doing so…..
    Irene

Irene,
    Just because they are not glued at the hip, so to speak, doesn't mean that they aren't a unity. Many missionaries leave the presence of their home church but do not leave the unity, and then return.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,14:04)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 15 2011,21:17)

Irene,

Kathi

Psa 83:18   That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FIR THE FATHER IS GREATER THEN I….

Irene

Irene,
    Just because they are not glued at the hip, so to speak, doesn't mean that they aren't a unity.  Many missionaries leave the presence of their home church but do not leave the unity, and then return.

Kathi! All I can do is shake my head…Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Within a unity there can be one that is head over another, so what.? Eph 4 speaks of there being one Lord too but you seem to gloss over that. Psa 83:18 can be speaking about a unity and not necessarily about one person.

Keep shaking your head that might actually help :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,22:41)
    Irene,
    Within a unity there can be one that is head over another, so what.?  Eph 4 speaks of there being one Lord too but you seem to gloss over that.  Psa 83:18 can be speaking about a unity and not necessarily about one person.

Irene

you wasting your time kathi will phase off any scripture that says that God is one and the only God and creator ,

so do not shake your head that s the way she sees it and that is what she want to see,

there are better thing to do than arguing with someone like her.

it is up to her to see and remember the scriptures are second the first fathers who ever they may be are first providing they teach what she believes,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,15:41)
    Irene,
    Within a unity there can be one that is head over another, so what.?  Eph 4 speaks of there being one Lord too but you seem to gloss over that.  Psa 83:18 can be speaking about a unity and not necessarily about one person.

Kathi!  No the reason I was shaking my head is becasue I believe you lost it…Good bye….Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2011,15:56)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2011,22:41)
    Irene,

Irene

you wasting your time kathi will phase off any scripture that says that God is one and the only God and creator ,

so do not shake your head that s the way she sees it and that is what she want to see,

there are better thing to do than arguing with someone like her.

it is up to her to see and remember the scriptures are second the first fathers who ever they may be are first providing they teach what she believes,

Pierre

Pierre! The reason why I shake my head is I think she lost hers…… So I am going to take Georg's advice and I said bye….Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    You believe many wrong things and I leave you to your choosing. God knows and we can only pray for His mercy.

Good bye to you too,
    Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

You seem to be claiming that Jesus has the “God nature” because he is the only begotten Son of God, and like begets like.

Are you acknowledging that Jesus was literally brought forth FROM his God, and therefore had a beginning?

mike

Pastry
    Participant

You believe many wrong things and I leave you to your choosing. God knows and we can only pray for His mercy.

Kathi! What do I believe that is wrong???? Yes, I believe according to Scriptures that Jehovah is Jesus Fathers name ALONE…. Is that what you mean???
    Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    I will answer you here:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….957;r=1

Peace,
    Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Bump for Keith

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 13 2011,15:07)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 13 2011,02:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 12 2011,10:10)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Aug. 11 2011,20:25)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 11 2011,14:34)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,12:35)
    Irene,
    What is a half trinity?? ???

Kathi!  Look at what you believe???  You say Jehovah God is both Jesus and Almighty God, so Keith and Jack both agree with you…. It is because they believe in the trinity.  The only thing you don't believe is that the Holy Spirit of God is not the third of Jehovah, but is the Spirit of God….that makes it a half trinity…my saying….not according to any Scriptures, just like you do with Jehovah….Irene

Looking for that blessed hope the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

It's as plain as the nose on Georg's face.  :)

Jack

Hi Jack,

Does the word “AND” in that verses somehow elude you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed,

This too has been explained a gazillion, zillion, trillion, billion, million times.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=2407

So the question is does truth elude you.

KJ

Hi Jack,

Here are three occurrences of virtually the same wording from Titus, I assume  
    that you believe
    the first two occurrences mentioned are God (YHVH) and Jesus.
    Yet (virtually), the same wording in
    the third occurrence (according to Jack-a-roo)
    is now asserted to be only Jesus; can you explain how you account for this shift?

Paul, a servant of God, AND an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith
    of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; (Titus 1:1)

To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace,
    from God the Father AND the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. (Titus 1:4)

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing
    of the great God AND our Savior Jesus Christ;  (Titus 2:13)

Bump for Kieth or Jack

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 24 2011,19:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 13 2011,15:07)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 13 2011,02:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 12 2011,10:10)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Aug. 11 2011,20:25)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 11 2011,14:34)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,12:35)
    Irene,
    What is a half trinity?? ???

Kathi!  Look at what you believe???  You say Jehovah God is both Jesus and Almighty God, so Keith and Jack both agree with you…. It is because they believe in the trinity.  The only thing you don't believe is that the Holy Spirit of God is not the third of Jehovah, but is the Spirit of God….that makes it a half trinity…my saying….not according to any Scriptures, just like you do with Jehovah….Irene

Looking for that blessed hope the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

It's as plain as the nose on Georg's face.  :)

Jack

Hi Jack,

Does the word “AND” in that verses somehow elude you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed,

This too has been explained a gazillion, zillion, trillion, billion, million times.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=2407

So the question is does truth elude you.

KJ

Hi Jack,

Here are three occurrences of virtually the same wording from Titus, I assume  
    that you believe
    the first two occurrences mentioned are God (YHVH) and Jesus.
    Yet (virtually), the same wording in
    the third occurrence (according to Jack-a-roo)
    is now asserted to be only Jesus; can you explain how you account for this shift?

Paul, a servant of God, AND an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith
    of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; (Titus 1:1)

To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace,
    from God the Father AND the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. (Titus 1:4)

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing
    of the great God AND our Savior Jesus Christ;  (Titus 2:13)

Bump for Kieth or Jack

Already been answered.

KJ

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account