Titus 2:13, 14 Proof that Jesus is The Saviour!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 582 total)
  • Author

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 11 2011,15:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2011,05:49)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Aug. 12 2011,03:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 10 2011,12:48)
    Jack,

Who were the sons of God that shouted for joy when God laid the foundations of the earth?

Some translations simply say “mighty ones.” Angels do not marry human women and beget offspring.

KJ

KJ

yes they do leave there level to go and corrupt themselves
    with what they should not,

now men should not mixed with animals for the same reasons but some do and so lower themselves to the level of beast,

we talking of corrupt beings angels or men.

Pierre

Pierre,

Your post makes no sense. I can only tell you the truth. Jesus said that angels do NOT marry. The sons of God married. Therefore, they were NOT angels.

God is just. He could not destroy all mankind from the earth with a flood for something the angels did.

The sons of God were the godly line of Seth through which the Christ was to come. They corrupted the line by intermarrying with the daughters of men (Cain). So God wiped out all mankind leaving only Noah and his family thus purging Seth's line so the Christ could come.

God is just. It was MAN that sinned and it was MAN He punished. “My Spirit shall not always strive with MAN.” If it was angels that sinned He would have ssaid, “My Spirit shall not always strive with angels.”

Why are anti-trins so gullible?

KJ

Good post Jack!  

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    Jesus's Father is not the Lord of lords, Jesus is and therefore Jehovah is. The Father is the God of gods. Jesus doesn't call the Father His Lord. He calls Him His God but doesn't call Him His Lord. Not from what I am aware of, anyway.
    Paul tells us that there is one Lord and He is Jesus.
    Kathi

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2011,07:14)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,14:09)

Jack,

Who were the sons of God that shouted for joy when God laid the foundations of the earth?

Some translations simply say “mighty ones.” Angels do not marry human women and beget offspring.

KJ

KJ

now men should not mixed with animals for the same reasons but some do and so lower themselves to the level of beast,

Pierre

Pierre,

Your post makes no sense. I can only tell you the truth. Jesus said that angels do NOT marry. The sons of God married. Therefore, they were NOT angels.

God is just. He could not destroy all mankind from the earth with a flood for something the angels did.

The sons of God were the godly line of Seth through which the Christ was to come. They corrupted the line by intermarrying with the daughters of men (Cain). So God wiped out all mankind leaving only Noah and his family thus purging Seth's line so the Christ could come.

God is just. It was MAN that sinned and it was MAN He punished. “My Spirit shall not always strive with MAN.” If it was angels that sinned He would have ssaid, “My Spirit shall not always strive with angels.”

KJ

kj

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
    2Pe 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

why is it that trinity guys are always standing away from scriptures ?

because they do not believe the truth and so make their own story to tell, :D  :D

they(trini,s) believe in their own false story,

Pierre

Pierre,

Where does Peter say that the sin of angels was marrying women? Whatever their sin was it had nothing to do with what the sons of God (Seth's line) did in Genesis 6.

You're so gullible!

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,15:05)

Jack,

KJ

KJ

Pierre

Pierre,

KJ

kj

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
    2Pe 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

because they do not believe the truth and so make their own story to tell, :D  :D

Pierre

Pierre,

Where does Peter say that the sin of angels was marrying women? Whatever their sin was it had nothing to do with what the sons of God (Seth's line) did in Genesis 6.

You're so gullible!

KJ

KJ

here is the scripture;Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

don,t tell me it is Seth line,God does not look at you back ground but at what you do and think,

so if you do not look at truth you are not supporting any useful deeds and become a parasite just like those who believe in the trinity

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Pierre wrote:

KJ

here is the scripture;Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

don,t tell me it is Seth line,God does not look at you back ground but at what you do and think,

so if you do not look at truth you are not supporting any useful deeds and become a parasite just like those who believe in the trinity

Pierre

This is the SECOND time I am asking. Where does peter say that those angels MARRIED women? Jesus said that angels do NOT marry. I accept Jesus' view thank you.

Why did God preserve Seth's line?

KJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Aug. 11 2011,20:25)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 11 2011,14:34)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,12:35)
    Irene,
    What is a half trinity?? ???

Kathi!  Look at what you believe???  You say Jehovah God is both Jesus and Almighty God, so Keith and Jack both agree with you…. It is because they believe in the trinity.  The only thing you don't believe is that the Holy Spirit of God is not the third of Jehovah, but is the Spirit of God….that makes it a half trinity…my saying….not according to any Scriptures, just like you do with Jehovah….Irene

Looking for that blessed hope the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

It's as plain as the nose on Georg's face.  :)

Jack

Hi Jack,

Does the word “AND” in that verses somehow elude you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,08:05)

Jack,

KJ

KJ

Pierre

Pierre,

KJ

kj

Pierre

Pierre,

You're so gullible!

KJ

Hi Jack,

If what you say is true, where did the 'Giants' come from that were in the land of promise?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,02:43)

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 11 2011,06:51)
    Jack!  

God called the sons of God “man.” The issue is that you won't take God's word for it. Do you believe the pagan myths that gods (or angels) came down from the heavens and inpregnated human women?

It is no myth that the Sons of God married the woman of man… Scriptures are visible is my previous post….
    Irene

You did not read those scriptures carefully. Nor did you compare translations. Jesus said that angels do NOT marry. The sons of God married those women. The sons of God were the godly line of Seth. Christ was ordained to come through Seth's line but they corrupted the line by intermarrying with the daughters of men (Cain).

So God destroyed them all by the flood leaving only Noah and his family to remain purging Seth's line so the Christ could come.

Furthermore, your pagan view makes God unjust for wiping out all mankind for the sinful acts of angels. How could you possibly believe that God would punish all mankind by wiping them out for something they didn't do? The sons of God sinned and God replied saying, “My Spirit shall not always strive with MAN.” Therefore, they were men.

btw, the word “giants” in the KJV is pagan. The word “nephilim” simply means “renowned.” Where is the archaeological evidence that a whole race of giant men ever existed?

This is the problem with you anti-trins. You believe pagan myths. If I discovered that my wife was posting such gross pagan ideas I would take an ax to her cmputer!

Jack

Jack! No my friend the Angles were called the Sons of God in the Old Test. No humans were called that in the Old Testament time. Only after the Holy Spirit was pored out on Mankind and were born again, are we called the Sons of God…..

Gen 6:1 ¶ And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    Why would there be made a comparison if the Sons of God also were man, there would be no reason to do so…. No man in the Old Testament were ever called the Sons of God, but Angels are called the Sons of God…They shouted for joy when God through Jesus created the Earth. They also have been on the Earth many times. Just like Satan did…or rather Lucifer who became Satan…..

As far as Jehovah God goes, these Scriptures proof that the most high God is called by that name ALONE

Psa 83:18 That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

Psa 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jehovah, and rejoice before him.

Notice that it says HIS NAME not their names….

Believing in the truth has nothing to do with either being ant- trinitarians or is it pagan myth. Your trinity doctrine is… it derived from a man, and not God….Maybe your wife should teach you good manners…

Irene

Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,10:05)
    Pierre wrote:

KJ

Pierre

This is the SECOND time I am asking. Where does peter say that those angels MARRIED women? Jesus said that angels do NOT marry. I accept Jesus' view thank you.

KJ

Hi Jack,

Does this verse (Mark 12:25) NOT say the angels which are in heaven?  Yes …No?
    For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage;
    but are as the angels which are in heaven. (Mark 12:25)

God bless

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,14:42)
    Irene,
    Jesus is the LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:16 KJV
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written , KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

God bless,
    Kathi

Bump for Irene.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 12 2011,10:30)

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,14:42)
    Irene,
    Jesus is the LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:16 KJV
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written , KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

God bless,
    Kathi

Bump for Irene.

Kathi! I do know of that Scripture and have quoted it many times. But mostly in the New Testament it is Lord of Lords and not LORD OF LORDS. But in the Old Testament it is LORD for Jehovah God… Kathi, you are reaching for a straw. Because there otherwise are no Scriptures that proof that Jesus and His father is called by the name Jehovah… That ALONE is the Most High Gods Name… I just quoted it in Jacks post above yours. Look at it….Even if Jesus is called LORD that does not proof He is Jehovah also because those Scriptures proof otherwise….
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 12 2011,17:05)
    Pierre wrote:

KJ

Pierre

KJ

KJ

for the third time it is in

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen6;2 And it came to pass when men began to be numerous upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, 3 that the sons of God having seen the daughters of men that they were beautiful, took to themselves wives of all whom they chose. LXX

you should know I learn this in kindergarten,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 10 2011,21:34)
    ….that makes it a half trinity…my saying….not according to any Scriptures, just like you do with Jehovah….Irene

:D :laugh: :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Aug. 11 2011,03:27)

Jack,

KJ

Really Jack?  Is that your answer?  :D

What does the HEBREW say, Jack?  

And why do you suppose the LXX has translated “sons of God” as “angels” in that verse? And where is it ever said that these sons of God MARRIED the daughters of man?

Also, will you answer my question about Seth?  Since the sons of Seth were also MAN, why would Moses distinguish them from “daughters of MAN” by calling them “sons of GOD”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Aug. 11 2011,09:43)
    btw, the word “giants” in the KJV is pagan. The word “nephilim” simply means “renowned.”

Yet, the LXX also has “giants”. Hmmm………………..

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 11 2011,14:14)

Hi Pierre,

The ultimate reason is always the same:  They want desperately for Jesus to be God Almighty when the scriptures don't ever teach this; and so they must stray away from what the scriptures teach to justify their own flawed, man-made doctrine.

In this particular case, they don't want any other spirit being to be considered as a son of God, because then people can make the case that Jesus is only ONE OF MANY spiritual sons of God.  Also, people could ask why none of the other spiritual sons of God are also “God Almighty Himself”.  :)

So they are PURPOSELY PRETENDING to not understand clear scriptures.  And they are PURPOSELY TWISTING clear scriptures, hoping that one of us will bite.

Did you hear Jack losing his temper………….calling us “pagans” and talking about taking an ax to someone's computer?  I know from much experience that this is a sign that Jack doesn't even believe the words he himself is posting, and he is frustrated because his case is so weak and unscriptural that he knows none of us will buy his crap.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,14:51)
    Pierre,
    Jesus's Father is not the Lord of lords, Jesus is and therefore Jehovah is.  The Father is the God of gods.  Jesus doesn't call the Father His Lord.  He calls Him His God but doesn't call Him His Lord.  Not from what I am aware of, anyway.

Luke 4:8
    Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’ ”

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 11 2011,14:51)
    Paul tells us that there is one Lord and He is Jesus.

Actually, Paul says their are “many lords”, both in heaven and on earth.

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    Does Luke 4:8 speak about worshiping 'Jehovah your God' or the Lord (adonai) your God? What was written that is being referred to, Jehovah or adonai?

There is only one Lord for us, is what Paul tells us.

Kathi

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 12 2011,19:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 11 2011,14:14)

Hi Pierre,

The ultimate reason is always the same:  They want desperately for Jesus to be God Almighty when the scriptures don't ever teach this; and so they must stray away from what the scriptures teach to justify their own flawed, man-made doctrine.

In this particular case, they don't want any other spirit being to be considered as a son of God, because then people can make the case that Jesus is only ONE OF MANY spiritual sons of God.  Also, people could ask why none of the other spiritual sons of God are also “God Almighty Himself”.  :)

So they are PURPOSELY PRETENDING to not understand clear scriptures.  And they are PURPOSELY TWISTING clear scriptures, hoping that one of us will bite.

Did you hear Jack losing his temper………….calling us “pagans” and talking about taking an ax to someone's computer?  I know from much experience that this is a sign that Jack doesn't even believe the words he himself is posting, and he is frustrated because his case is so weak and unscriptural that he knows none of us will buy his crap.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

yeah you right ,it is painful to my ears and eyes to read their comments but no credit

Pierre :)

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,

But in the Old Testament it is LORD for Jehovah God.

The Hebrew word for Jehovah is not being translated as Lord of lords or even LORD OF LORDS.

Many times in the OT, Jehovah is translated as LORD, that is correct but it is not written as Lord or lord, it is always in all caps. However in the name LORD OF LORDS, Jehovah is not the word translated. I have explained this to you many times. Every time you see the word Lord you can't assume that Jehovah is what is meant. I know it is confusing but it is a fact and you have to dig a little deeper and look at the original language to see what word is being translated. Do you know how to find that easily? If not, I can show you.

Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account