Title confusion trick (second try)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 31 2009,08:46)

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 31 2009,05:41)
    watch this now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vm_wh-84D8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGU2jsfFUCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJipQLwAeQ

So I watched part of a couple of the videos, and I watched the whole video entitled, “Sun of God?” 3min 36sec….I figured I could probably bare less then four minutes of this guy's deception!

What the author does not realize is that Christ, according to scripture, was planned to come before time began, that would mean that YHVH created the sun and stars and all the patterns therein, after or rather, through the coming Messiah. This would not make the story of Jesus some made up story that was trying to reflect further on other stories invented to give understanding to the cosmos, but rather it fully would represent how YHVH created the Cosmos after His foreknowledge of the coming Christ!!….which is actually pretty cool!

jodi this was a show from the history channel

those little fragments were a mere protion of a hr or two show.

peace2all
    Participant

i figure thats probably right that it was known for some time christ was to come and those others before were false and ways of satan misleading.

i'm not gonna look into it too much. thought it was kinda interesting though. not everyday doe the history channel show this type of stuff

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Sorry if I was confusing. I just saw the you tube stuff and my post was in relation to –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ-kvw1fYXs&feature=fvw

Which is by a different person then the ones you posted. Sorry if I have missed something. You must be saying that the three part series on You Tube was on the history channel?

Have you seen on the History channel the one about the Anti-Christ and Satan? They have played that one a few times over the past few years.

Just to add more clarity to what I said earlier,

If all the pagan stories reflect beliefs around the cosmos, and the cosmos were created to reflect the coming Christ, then the story of Christ is definitely not a production of something that was copied, the truth is quite the contrary!

peace2all
    Participant

i see how it can be the works of satan misleading and confusion he brings. that the foretelling of christs arrival could have been known back then. he did peform the things fortold in scripture that said christ would do. that they were the ones trying to copy what had not yet come to be, thus misleading people into false worship.

thanks

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 31 2009,08:46)
    Christ, according to scripture, was planned to come before time began, that would mean that YHVH created the sun and stars

Shalom Jodi,

People usually ignore my posts.

B'shem YHVH
    Ed J

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Yes, I did indeed read through what you had written about YHVH, and then of course I quickly investigated it myself and am thankful to you for bringing it to my attention.

So thank you!

Peace to you, Jodi

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 31 2009,16:18)
    Hi Ed J,

Yes, I did indeed read through what you had written about YHVH,
    and then of course I quickly investigated it myself
    and am thankful to you for bringing it to my attention.

So thank you!

Peace to you,   Jodi

Your welcome, Jodi,

YHVH is GOD=117. Numbers don't teach, they prove; “Bible Truth”=117!

1 Timothy 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is Good.
    Matt.18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
    that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

WJ, reprimanded me after looking it up on Wikipedia; last post…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=830

May “Our YHVH”=117 bless you more and more!

AKJV Joshua 22:34: And the children of Reuben, And the children of Gad
    (and half of the tribe of Manasseh (Joshua 22:11)) called the altar (עד [Ed]);
    for [Ed] shall be a witness between us that [יהוה האלהים=117] is [GOD].

Numbers don’t convey ideas; but numbers can confirm ideas.
    (Reuben=65 Gad=12 Manasseh=80÷2=40) [65+12+40=117].

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

peace2all
    Participant

i keep forgetting myself that our whole universe is in that realm of TIME and that god is outside of that.

that is mind boggling considering how giant the universe is.

god truely is almighty and he can chose to do what he wishes

banana
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 24 2009,04:51)
    David……….You are right on this one. GOD the FATHER is the ONLY (TRUE) SAVIOR, He can uses anything He wants to to accomplish that goal, Jesus, the Prophets, Judges, Nations, what ever he so choses to bring deliverance.  

gene

Gene

If God could have accomplished his goal as you suggest, then why did he have his son suffer and die? I'm sure you're not going to say, he enjoyed it.
    No human could have taken the place as our savior. You know the Bible says. “all have sinned”, that means, all need a savior.
    Only God's son, Jesus, could have become our savior. He had to give up his nature, spirit nature, and take on our human nature; he became lower then the angels, but he was not God. God is divine, immortal, had Jesus been immortal he could not have died for us; that is what immortality means, death is impossible. Paul told us, only God has immortality, 1 Tim. 6:15,16.  Jesus himself told us that the Father had given him immortality, after his job here on earth was finished that is, John 5:26.
    As without God, the Father, there would be no Jesus; there would be nothing. Had Jesus not volunteered to die for our sins, there would be no resurrection from the dead. Had the Father not resurrected Jesus, again there would be no resurrection for us. At the resurrection, Jesus was given back his true nature, spirit nature; it was his human body that took on all of our sins, sin deserves death, permanent death, that is why Adam and all of us will live again after we die. Jesus became sin for us, his human, sinful body, had to remain in the grave, only God disposed of it; think about it, the shroud of Turin has become the most holy object of the Catholic church, what do you think they would have done, had God allowed the body of Jesus to remain in the grave?
    Is the shroud for real? of course not, had God allowed an image of his son to appear on that shroud, he would have violated his own second commandment.

david,

I think this answers your question too, I hope.

Georg

peace2all
    Participant

jesus was the seed of god's spirit put into the womb of woman. he was not a man created from flesh but of spirit. that same spirit, god's own spirit which is holy was also given unto him. jesus was god in visible form to man. thus given the name son of god , son of the living god. to our understanding he is a son and also the living god. he did all god can because god was what he was made up of.

god has come to man and communicated via dreams, burning bush, amd other ways proving that he can be in more than one place at one time and still be god.

banana
    Participant

peace2all

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

The Bible also tells us this.

Gen 1:27   So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So what image was Jesus created in, and what is the image man is created in; it can't obviously not be the same image, can it?
    God is spirit in nature, Jesus was created in that same image, spirit nature.
    So what image did God create man in?
    God has a mind, and so does Jesus, and so does man.

Phl 2:5 ¶ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  

That is the image God has created man in, with a mind, so that God can communicate with us, and we with him.
    Could Jesus do everything God can do?

Jhn 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg……….Good post. Jesus is our example how to have a right relationship with the FATHER , it is exactly like HIS relationship. “Until we all come unto the (FULL) measure of Christ”.

peace and love to you and Irene……………………gene

peace2all
    Participant

the image are the qualities that god possess, love, mercy ,faith,compassion,thats how we are created not physical looks.

your right jesus as just a man that had come out of the womb like all else theve seen could not, but with god's spirit he did.

jesus as the vessel of lesh could not but living god could, it was t oshow man not to think of jesus as GOD thus not to worship him as GOD but to him as Jesus his son for he was born as man was ans theey could relate to that

watch this video its very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi2nAHPpgvI&feature=player_embedded

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,04:28)
    Georg……….Good post. Jesus is our example how to have a right relationship with the FATHER , it is exactly like HIS relationship. “Until we all come unto the (FULL) measure of Christ”.

jesus was the exact copy and thinking and ideas and works that god is.

our purpose is to worship only god and to belief that the teachings and preachings of jesus are god's own and that we should lead a live of love and pace and of worship to god.

other minor things are just that minor and if they are not detestable to god or not a wicked thing than it is not important

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 01 2010,03:07)
    Jesus was the seed of God's Spirit put into the womb of woman.
    He was not a man created from flesh but of Spirit.
    That same Spirit, God's own Spirit which is Holy was also given unto him.
    Jesus, was God in visible form to man. Thus given the name Son of God,
    Son of the living God. To our understanding he is a Son and also the living God.
    He did all God can, because God was what he was made up of.

God has come to man and communicated via dreams, burning bush,
    and other ways proving that He can be in more than one place at one time and still be God.

Hi Peace to all,

That was very informative, illustrating just how very big God really is.
    Also putting to words Jesus divine connection to God,
    that people sometimes either underestimate or overestimate!  

This post should be posted time and time again in various threads
    until others begin to see the “Truth” of this post through YOUR EYES!

Excellent post!, Your brother in Christ,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

p2a………Does that apply to us also seeing scripture also says ” know you not that (NOW) we (ARE) Sons of GOD” so are you saying we are GOD'S in the flesh too. Nonsense, Jesus was not a GOD and all who preach that are Idolaters. Jesus is (SON) of MAN, who has GOD'S Spirit in HIM the same as we can have also, so in that sense we who have the (SAME) Spirit of GOD in us are also son of God to. Jesus is called our Brother and GOD Our FATHER. Your post is trying to separate Jesus' exact likeness of us and move the Man who is OUR BROTHER to very GOD HIMSELF, and thus Transforming him to a Man of Sin, 2ths 2, like the deluded TRINITARIANS DO.  IMO

banana
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Jan. 01 2010,06:07)

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 01 2010,04:28)

jesus was the exact copy and thinking and ideas and works that god is.

our purpose is to worship only god and to belief that the teachings and preachings of jesus are god's own and that we should lead a live of love and pace and of worship to god.

other minor things are just that minor and if they are not detestable to god or not a wicked thing than it is not important

peace2all

You forgot to add, “and these are my ideas”.

Georg

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 02 2010,03:16)
    p2a………Does that apply to us also seeing scripture also says ” know you not that (NOW) we (ARE) Sons of GOD” so are you saying we are GOD'S in the flesh too. Nonsense, Jesus was not a GOD and all who preach that are Idolaters. Jesus is (SON) of MAN, who has GOD'S Spirit in HIM the same as we can have also, so in that sense we who have the (SAME) Spirit of GOD in us are also son of God to. Jesus is called our Brother and GOD Our FATHER. Your post is trying to separate Jesus' exact likeness of us and move the Man who is OUR BROTHER to very GOD HIMSELF, and thus Transforming him to a Man of Sin, 2ths 2, like the deluded TRINITARIANS DO.  IMO

were you born of spirit, or from this earth?
    there is a difference.
    he was everything that god is in every way.

his is called the son becasue to man thats how we can identify him for he was concieved from woman.

he is the son of god, but never god's son.

he is of god. and a son because that how he came to be to all man from the womb. he is the son of the living god.

the living god here on earth in man form.

we are all his sons becase he came and made attonment. we've always been his children.

jesus never said he wasn't god but would alway use words to let the people come to the conclusion. why is that, there must be a reason.

I and my Father are one. John 10:30 ( you then might show a verse that says the father and i are not he same. you are right , thy are not the same exact but are from the one source of god, just as the burning bush isn't god exact but it was god at the same time.)

And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], My Lord and my God. John 20:28

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4
    (he was the visible god for man to see)

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:14-17

this is where firstborn comes into play. I think and it makes perfect sence when you use it with all the other veses that its not firstborn or first created but THE FIRST OF

god is the first of all things for he always exsited and he created all things.

he created all things and he is the first of all things.

Who [Jesus], being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: Philippians 2:6

it was not blasphemy when jesus spoke how he did becase he was god thus he was in truth wit hhis words.

god can be in more than one place and its happened before why it seems so wrong that he did via jesus makes no sence if you accept that he had before which he has.

For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Colossians 2:9

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

…who [Jesus] is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 1 Timothy 6:15

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13

In Isaiah 42:8 Jehovah himself is speaking, and He emphatically declares “I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” Again, in Isaiah 48:11, Jehovah is speaking, and He declares: “For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.”

John 17:5 tells us Jesus said; “And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.”

Of course that is Jesus speaking of being part of the Godhead Himself. Since God will not share His glory. And Jesus tells us He had this glory with Yahweh/Jehovah before creation. What more proof from Jehovah or the lips of Jesus do you want?

The Scriptures bear unmistakable testimony to the creative activity of God's Son, distinguishing Him from among the “things” created, as the Creator and Sustainer of “all things.”

The Son differs to the Father nature as being Greater than the Son. When Jesus was fully man (and fully God), He was “positionally” inferior to the Father. The Son is also the Logos, and the Word of God, who made everything seen & unseen by His Word.

The Father differs to the Son nature for our Salvation (our only mediator).

The Holy Spirit permeates all to bring us knowledge of God.

Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” When first encountered, this might not seem to be a claim to be God.

“For a good work we stone thee not; replied the Jews, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” (John 10:33).

Now we see an actual claim. The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).

david
    Participant

I'm just bumping this up to remind myself to make a simplified version of this thread.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi david.

You could also challenge thethinker in a debate with this.

That way it is just you and him and the readers can decide for themselves who if any is right.
    I agree with your stance BTW, at least your first post. I didn't read any of your other ones.

Anyway, if that sounds like a good idea, then don't for get to stipulate the rules in the first post, so no one else can post, or whatever and however you decide to structure the debate.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account