Thief on the Cross

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Why are you such an angry man?
    Folks are trying to help you here.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……..Jesus accused other of being Fools in four or places in scripture, so does that mean He is in danger of being Cast into hell fire?

Have salt in yourselves and have peace also. Georg has salt why does he have to agree with what i , Nick, or anyone else here says. None of us has (ALL) the Knowledge and Understandings yet. He who has not Salt in himself is fit for nothing but to be cast out and trod under by the foot of man, we are told. Nothing wrong in standing up for what we believe, Jesus sure did. IMO

peace and love to you all………………………….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,23:46)

Quote (Ed J @ April 24 2010,14:23)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:47)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,14:42)
    Hi Georg,
    Perhaps you could expound Heb 9.27 for us or find any scripture that says what you say?

One should not argue with fools, bystanders may not be able to tell the difference.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.5:22: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
                    and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
                    but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Thank you, I have been warned before.

Psa 92:6   A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.  

Pro 24:7   Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

Pro 26:5   Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.  

Georg

Hi Georg,

Psalm 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the
    workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
    Prob.24:6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counselors there is safety.
    Prob.28:11: The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 29 2010,02:48)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,23:46)

Quote (Ed J @ April 24 2010,14:23)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:47)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,14:42)
    Hi Georg,
    Perhaps you could expound Heb 9.27 for us or find any scripture that says what you say?

One should not argue with fools, bystanders may not be able to tell the difference.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.5:22: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
                    and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
                    but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ed J

Thank you, I have been warned before.

Psa 92:6   A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.  

Pro 24:7   Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

Pro 26:5   Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.  

Georg

Hi Georg,

Psalm 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the
    workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
    Prob.24:6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counselors there is safety.
    Prob.28:11: The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

Ed J

You are so predictable.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    For WU,
    The thief died under the old covenant

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2012,19:08)
    Hi,
    For WU,

Nick

you are so right,and therefore Jesus said to him; today you will be with me in paradise; not heaven.
    where is paradise? Go to isiah 11:6—12. 65:19—25.

Paradise to the living is still future; but to the dead; it is today. The day he died,time stops dead still. When he wakes,he still feels as if its that same day.
    same for Jesus; to the living he was in his tomb for three days. but to him it was the same day he died.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,20:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2012,19:08)
    Hi,
    For WU,

Nick

you are so right,and therefore Jesus said to him; today you will be with me in paradise; not heaven.
    where is paradise? Go to isiah 11:6—12.  65:19—25.

Paradise to the living is still future; but to the dead; it is today. The day he died,time stops dead still. When he wakes,he still feels as if its that same day.
    same for Jesus; to the living he was in his tomb for three days. but to him it was the same day he died.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Isn't it easier to tell what is past than what is future?
    After all, many Jews are still looking for “The Christ”.

“My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were
    of this world, then would my servants fight” (John 18:36)

“And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin
    (this is ongoing), and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    Of sin, because they(atheists and muslims) believe not on me;
    Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    Of judgment, because the prince of this world(al-lah) is judged.” (John 16:8-11)

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea,
    though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now
    henceforth know we him no more
    . (2 Cor 5:16)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Indeed the listeners would not see him after he returned and sent His Spirit.
    When he returns he will not be of flesh but like his brothers-garbed in a heavenly body.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 18 2012,02:08)
    Hi,
    For WU,

nick

was not the new covenant sign by the dead of Christ ???I think so

now who died first Christ or the thief ?? i think scriptures says that Christ died first ,right ??

and the faith of the thief was in whom ?? Christ right ?? yes

so I have no idea where and how you came to your conclusion

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account