The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,601 through 17,620 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

You add your own interpretation to what is written

Should you?

Hi Nick,

Well, you do, why shouldn’t I?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Regardless of your accusation is that the right approach?
    2peter 1.20

Proclaimer
    Participant

@t8 says that he believes God is one and identifies many as god, including satan, judges, prophets, angels. How many does that make for you, t8?

lol. I don’t say that, scripture does.

• ye are theos
    • you are elohim, you are all sons of the most High God
    • The theos of this age has blinded the minds…

I am simply a student who acknowledges that theos is mostly applied to the Father, and is sometimes used in a qualitative sense with others.

Same with Devil, It is primarily used of Satan, but sometimes used in a qualitative sense of others, such as Judas.

I am simply acknowledging reality while you are making things to suit your own philosophy.

Anyway, do you know anyone who believes God is 6? Tell them there is a vacant position for a sixer here.

Too funny.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@Lightenup

Would you be interested in a super debate.

It would include those who believe God is one, and two, and up to five.

We could be in teams. I would be in the Number 1 team. And you would likely be the sole inhabitant of Number 2 team, The Pope, Spock, & WJ and co in Number 3, Carmel in Number 4, and EdJ in Number 5.

:/

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Regardless of your accusation is that the right approach?
    2peter 1.20

Hi Nick,

What accusation?

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

and EdJ in Number 5

I’ll ask you again, please do not lie about me.

Ed J
    Participant

…your erroneous presumptions are telling!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

If you want to know what I said go back and read it.
    And if that is too difficult for you, try asking questions,
    it’s better than being lost in ignorance and bearing false witness.
    As you know we all going to have to give an account to God for every word.

““An honest but mistaken man once shown the truth, either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest” – T8

Proclaimer
    Participant

Apologies EdJ. You may be in the Number 4 group. I now remember something about you teaching a relationship with God and a foursquare. Totally lost on me, so might explain the confusion I have with your stance. That puts you in the same group as Carmel, correct?

Feel free to post your view again, so we can be clear as to how many are God to you. Thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Would you be interested in a super debate.

It would include those who believe God is one, and two, and up to five.

We could be in teams. I would be in the Number 1 team. And you would likely be the sole inhabitant of Number 2 team, The Pope, Spock, & WJ and co in Number 3, Carmel in Number 4, and EdJ in Number 5.

:/

i be in #1

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes you are.

For us there is one God the Father, and one lord, the Lord Jesus Christ.

For others there is two, three, and four who are God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

Please try to avoid the appearance of bearing false witness.
    God’s HolyCity is a pattern of five, NOT God.
    Please reflect this change next time.

EdJ, you taught some time back that both the Trinity and God being one were correct. You then added them together and came up with some kind of polyinity. I cannot remember the number nor the logic. Please explain it here in a post. Not too long.

I can say that there is one God the Father in less than one paragraph. So keep your explanation simple. Might be able to understand it if you do. But too much detail is suspicious. The devil is in the details sometimes.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Just say it here EdJ. It can be hard finding a post or two in a forum with nearly 400,000 posts. Would appreciate if you cleared this up in one post here.

Camillia
    Participant

i be in #1

I would be in number one too!

There is only one God, our Father who is in heaven….

And one Lord, Jesus Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Amen.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…Where would i be?, seeing i believe there is “ONLY” ONE “TRUE” GOD. And i do not believe Jesus is a God of anykind not now or ever was, nor that he was morphed into a human body from a pryer existence , nor ever existed before his berth on this earth.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, you would be in the first group. But you would not be able to choose that group among the available options because you have no free-will. So sorry about that. lol.

Camillia
    Participant

Hi Gene. If you believe Jesus is the Son of God, you are a Christian.

If you do not believe Jesus was the Son of God, you are a Muslim.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am pretty sure he believes he is the son of man and it is easy for anyone to say that he is the son of God because it is a requirement for true faith.

But what is the definition of son of God. Perhaps some who believe he is the son of God disagree in theology with what son of God really means.

Ed J
    Participant

Just say it here EdJ. It can be hard finding a post or two in a forum with nearly 400,000 posts. Would appreciate if you cleared this up in one post here.

Hi T8,

The “God Box Graph”(117) uses “Block Geometry”(151), “Gematria”(74),
    and “Color”(63) all to illustrate a deeper understanding of “GOD”(26).

A graph is hardly the thing that a graph depicts.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,601 through 17,620 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account