The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,381 through 17,400 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 24 2013,22:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2013,17:23)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

The right question to ask is what was he before he became flesh ???

Terraricca,

No,

WE all know that the WORD was a spirit.

FIRST OF ALL IT WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER AND  ENTERED MARY’S WOMB NOT THE WORD, JESUS.

THE WORD, JESUS’S SPIRIT PROCEEDED FORTH FROM THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL!!!

When you read John 1,you will realize that first John made us  aware of the WORD.

Then declared that all was created by the WORD, OBVIOUS AS A SPIRIT!

Then he ended and declared that THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH! BUT NOT MAN,FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WAS THE FLESH BODY OF MARY,THEN HE BECAME MAN THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST.

So: FIRST THING FIRST,IN ORDER.

So God EMANATED,PROCEEDED FORTH His own spirit SUBSTANCE the WORD, AND THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, CREATED ALL, and He ended His work in creation by establishing the FLESH substance FOR HIM TO BECOME MAN. SO IT pleased GOD to take ALL THESE MILLIONS OF YEARS TO ACHIEVE THE APPROPRIATE PURE FLESH, and in the same time created all!

THEREFORE,THIS FLESH SUBSTANCE WHICH GOD NEVER HAD BEFORE WAS THE BODY OF MARY. SHE WAS THE LAST CREATURE, THE END OF THE GENEOLAGY  OF HIS SON, WHICH GOD CREATED THROUGH THE WORD WHICH ORIGINALLY  LEFT THE FATHER IN THE BRGINNING TO CREATE ALL WITH.

THIS CREATURE WAS A PERFECT , PURE AND MICRO CREATION, SO THE WHOLE OF CREATION WAS PERFECTED IN MARY’S FLESH BODY PURPOSELY FOR GOD TO BE THE HOLY SPIRIT’S SPOUSE.

THIS WAS VITAL FOR REDEMTION,FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT WHEN JESUS WAS BORN, HE RECEIEVED THE ENTIRE SUBSTANCE OF CREATION THROUGH MARY IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO REDEEM BOTH MEN AND WOMAN. BOTH SOUL AND FLESH.

1 Corinthians 8 For the man(JESUS, AS A SPIRIT) is not of the woman (MARY), but the woman(MARY) of the man.(JESUS AS A SPIRIT) 9 For the man(JESUS) was not created for the woman,(MARY) but the woman (MARY)for the man (JESUS).

I REPEAT:

SO THE WORD, FIRST BECAME FLESH THROUGH CREATION AS MARY, THAT’S WHY JOHN NEVER SAID MAN BUT FLESH, BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTUALLY A WOMANTHEN THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER CONCEIVED MARY AND THE WORD WAS BORN:

100% MAN FROM THE 100% FLESH SUBSTANCE OF MARY.THE  EX WORD, THE SPIRIT WHICH PROCEEDED FORTH FROM GOD IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL WITH

AND 100% GOD FROM THE 100% SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN THE HOLY GHOST.

THEREFORE IT IS THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER THAT JESUS BECAME MAN/GOD.

SO IT'S NOT AS YOU SAID THAT:

: I PROCEEDED FORTH FROM THE FATHER

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIST CREATION AT ALL BUT WITH HIS COMING IN THE FLESH .

SO  THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH THROUGH CREATION.

AND WAS MADE MAN THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST.

THIS IS A PROOF THAT BOTH THE WORD AND THE HOLY GHOST ARE BOTH GOD’S SPIRITS,AND THE FATHER WORKS THROUGH THEM!

THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST

NOW READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

36 And he that reapeth
    A REFERENCE TO HIM receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, HOLY GHOST and he that reapeth THE SON , may rejoice together.

SO THE WORD, THE SON’S SPIRIT LEFT THE FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, TO ESTABLISH THE FLESH THROUGH HIMSELF,THEN THE HOLY GHOST LEFT THE FATHER TO CONCEIVE MARY,THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH,

AND GOD BECAME MAN/ GOD ON EARTH. ENTIRELY THROUGHOUT FROM HIS PURE GENUINE SUBSTANCE!!!

John14:10 Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?…………..

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Christ was the WORD ,the WORD was a spirit being ,not an idea,

God does not have ideas he as wills and the WORD was his first will,and so was the WORD created and in time he became under the cover of the Christ,

The holy spirit is God,s tool ,not a being

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 25 2013,18:49)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 24 2013,17:16)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2013,02:46)
    If Jesus is “a god” and he has all power on earth then that means he is the God of this world!

WJ

Incorrect.

The Earth is not the world.
    Satan is not the God of this Earth, he is the god of this age.

When this age comes to a close, then the Earth will be the way it was meant to be. That is, the Kingdom of God will fill the whole Earth.

You need to delve into thinks more deeply WJ. You can't just make random statements with little study and expect people to give you credibility. Credibility comes when you know what you are talking about.

Wrong!

Exodus 15:18 Jehovah reigneth — to the age, and for ever!'

Jehovah reigns in every age.

LU, claims that the god of this age is YHWH.

That is her problem, not ours.

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

She claims that YHWH is the god of the world that he warns us against.

Confusion = Babylon.

Lightenup
    Participant

T8 has a problem with scriptures that mention the love that God has for the world. This must please satan very much. It is like John 3:16 didn't exist. Watch out for this guy, people. He is wanting to lead you away from the God who SO LOVED THE WORLD that He gave His only Son!

John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Keith, Jesus says that our God is also his God.

Mike,

I DISCUSSED THIS WITH YOU ALREADY ONCE !

You are refering to :

John 20:17 ……………I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

Now when Jesus said those words,HE WAS ONLY A MAN.

HE WAS NOT YET ASCENDED IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.

HE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT HE WOULD ASCEND TO THE GLORIFIED STATE OF HIS FATHER AND TO OUR FATHER, AND TO HIS GOD AND OUR GOD!

FEW HOURS LATER HE GLORIFIED IN THAT KIND OF STATE HE WAS REFERRING TO, SO HE IS NO LONGER A MAN, BUT GODMAN, GOD IN SPIRITUAL FLESH.

HE IS NOW OUR GOD,AND OUR FATHER AS HE CONFIRMED!

Peace and love n Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

Quote scriptures, and contradict me through scriptures!

NOT THROUGH YOUR OPINION!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 25 2013,23:42)

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

Quote scriptures, and contradict me through scriptures!

NOT THROUGH YOUR OPINION!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

Now when Jesus said those words,HE WAS ONLY A MAN.

please use your own words to show me this in scriptures ???

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2013,04:49)

Terraricca,

Explain what you mean!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2013,00:02)

terraricca,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

Explain what you mean!

carmel

HE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT HE WOULD ASCEND TO THE GLORIFIED STATE OF HIS FATHER AND TO OUR FATHER, AND TO HIS GOD AND OUR GOD!

this is to Mike you say;

you ask of me to show you in scriptures that Word of God in John1;1 and …..17…. but you ask from others what you can not do

show me scriptures of what you say to Mike

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 26 2013,03:36)
    T8 has a problem with scriptures that mention the love that God has for the world. This must please satan very much. It is like John 3:16 didn't exist. Watch out for this guy, people. He is wanting to lead you away from the God who SO LOVED THE WORLD that He gave His only Son!

John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

LU, you can go on believe that the world is YHWH's, while I will continue to believe that God loves us that much that he warns us to not love the world nor the things in the world and he redeems us from the world to be part of his Kingdom and not the world.

You are allowed to justify the world by saying that it is YHWH's if that is what you want to do.

But I say to not love the world because the ruler of this world has been cast down and we do not want to follow him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2013,18:28)

God does not have ideas he as wills and the WORD was his first will,and so was the WORD created and in time he became under the cover of the Christ,

Hi Pierre,

Is your spirit your 'tool' as well? ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 26 2013,08:09)
    LU, you can go on believe that the world is YHWH's, while I will continue to believe that God loves us that much that he warns us to not love the world nor the things in the world and he redeems us from the world to be part of his Kingdom and not the world.

You are allowed to justify the world by saying that it is YHWH's  if that is what you want to do.

But I say to not love the world because the ruler of this world has been cast down and we do not want to follow him.

Hi T8,

The bible's usage of 'the world' in 2Cor.4:4 refers to the fallen era of this world age,
    it does not refer to God's creation of Earth as a whole; but you already know this.  

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2013,03:28)

Hi Pierre,

Is your spirit your 'tool' as well?  ???

God bless

edj

it all depend what you are calling my spirit ???

the spirit of God being is not the holy spirit ,this is were you are wrong ,this is his tool who does what his being spirit wants to do (will) the holy spirit Has power and does God's will as needed at will ,

My mind as a will but i to use tools to accomplish what i see fit to my needs,

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

The “HolySpirit” is God's Spirit;
    are you saying otherwise?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2013,09:14)

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

the spirit of God being is not the holy spirit ,this is were you are wrong ,this is his tool who does what his being spirit wants to do (will) the holy spirit Has power and does God's will as needed at will ,

Tools don't grieve, did you think they did?

“And grieve not the “HolySpirit” of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” (Eph 4:30)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wow, Ed J can actually make a good post when he doesn't do that number thing.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2013,04:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2013,09:14)

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Tools don't grieve, did you think they did?

“And grieve not the “HolySpirit” of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” (Eph 4:30)

edj

I have to agree with t8 ,you got a good point and always glad wen it happen;

well now <I did not say what sort of tool his the holy spirit did I ??? NO,

to me the way I understand this is that the only way that tool (holy spirit ) functions is one way ;;;GODS WAY ;;;NOW COULD IT BE THAT, THAT TOOL IS IN FACT MANY TOOLS FOR IT IS USED IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS ,OR IS IT ONLY ONE SINGLE TOOL ,???

WE CAN LOOK AT IT IF YOU WANT AND SO SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS CALLED THE HOLY SPIRIT ;WHAT YOU SAY EDJ ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

The HolySpirit is God's “Spirit”
    and would better be compared
    to his finger than to a mere tool.  

And likewise the “spirit of Christ” is Jesus' spirit.
    And we can become one with their spirits when
    we are “Born Again” with God's Holy Spirit into us.   (ref. John 14:32 & Rom.8:9)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2013,11:20)
    Hi Pierre,

The HolySpirit is God's “Spirit”
    and would better be compared
    to his finger than to a mere tool.  

And likewise the “spirit of Christ” is Jesus' spirit.
    And we can become one with their spirits when
    we are “Born Again” with God's Holy Spirit into us.   (ref. John 14:32 & Rom.8:9)

God bless

Edj

The holy spirit is OF God not God

God his a spirit being , the spirit of truth can be part of the holy spirit

But is not God but OF. God

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

The “HolySpirit” is how big “GOD” is. Not a
    separate person, or a nonentity, but God himself.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2013,13:47)
    Hi Pierre,

The “HolySpirit” is how big “GOD” is. Not a
    separate person, or a nonentity, but God himself.

God bless

edj

why you do not show scriptures to that effect ???

according to your understanding ;wen scriptures says the holy spirit in them ,it means that God all being as claimed inside that person or persons and at some point 3000 so God was dividing himself in 3000 or more because he as to be as well looking after all his creation ,because Christ says that his father never stops working,

Viewing 20 posts - 17,381 through 17,400 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account