The most high god

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 964 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Nick,

I think a word is neither good or bad. The word “Godhead” can take on different meanings and depends who is included within the Godhead as to whether it is true or false.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    So what does the word mean to you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 01 2010,08:54)
    Hi LU,
    Part of deity?
    Does the God of Israel have parts?
    For us there is one God the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi Nick,

Yes Nick, the God of Israel has Seven Parts to the “One (Holy)Spirit”.
    (Revelation 1:4, 3:1, 4:5 & 5:6; Zechariah 3:9, 4:2, 4:10)
    The Books of Zechariah and Revelation parallel each other in many ways.
    And the body of Christ(of which God(YHVH) is the head of: 1Cor.11:3),
    which we are all members, has many members(the many membered body).

1Cor.12:5-14 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
    And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
    But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
    For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
    To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
    To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits;
    to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
    But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
    For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body,
    being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,
    whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one (Holy)Spirit.
    For the body is not one member, but many.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    So 9 graces/gifts of the one Spirit are shown.

How does this help your idea?

The seven spirits of God are in front of God's throne in Rev4 but of course God is on the throne.
    So these spirits surely are angels[Heb1]

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 31 2010,20:24)
    Hi ED,

The seven spirits of God are in front of God's throne in Rev4 but of course God is on the throne.

Nick

Good point.

Not only that but Jesus stands in the throne of God and his seven horns and his seven eyes are the seven Spirits of God…

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and “seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God” sent forth into all the earth. Rev 5:6

More proof of his Deity!

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Proof of his deity?
    Do you have several deities like the Hindus?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 01 2010,12:24)
    Hi ED,

Hi Nick,

1Cor:12:6: And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God
    which worketh all in all. 1Cor:15:28: And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
    then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him(HolySpirit) that put all things under him,
    that God may be all in all. Eph:1:23: Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

hi ED,
    The Spirit of God proceeds from God and through His son to us uniting elect men to Him.
    In that Spirit we can know the deeper things of God.[1Cor2]
    He is in us and we in Him just as Jesus said[Jn17]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    If you become one with Jesus will that make you a deity too?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 31 2010,21:10)
    Hi WJ,
    If you become one with Jesus will that make you a deity too?

No because my horns and eyes will not be Gods seven Spirits!

You do see the difference don't you?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 01 2010,12:56)
    hi ED,
    The Spirit of God proceeds from God and through His son to us uniting elect men to Him.
    In that Spirit we can know the deeper things of God.[1Cor2]
    He is in us and we in Him just as Jesus said[Jn17]

Hi Nick,

Exactly!

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    God is more than His Spirit just as you are more than your finger.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….God is (NOT) MORE than HIS MIND no more than you are more than your mind. GOD is SPIRIT (intellect with power) . You analogy  falls apart you are comparing Physical with SPIRITUAL.  So a man thinks so he is , so GOD thinks so HE is. . GOD said My ways are not your ways , my thoughts are not your thought  for as high as the heavens are above the earth so are my thoughts above and way above your. GOD is NOT beyond (HIS) Thought or HIS WAYS> No more that a man is above HIS thought and HIS ways.  Again the Spirit (intellect) searches the deep thing of GOD,  and again what knows a man save the spirit (INTELLECT) in him. WE are no more then our minds intellect. “So a man thinks so he is”.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

“Proof of deity”… You should know better – why did you interject this commen. It makes you look foolish now. Better the fool who keeps his mouth shut when he understands not what he thinks of talking about – that is the WISE FOOL!

Anonymous
    Inactive

JustAskin, WOW! what kind of spirit is in you??? Dont think its one I would want! The Holy Spirit teaches you to be more like Christ!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Spirit is intellect?
    I thought you were going to drop this silly idea?

JustAskin
    Participant

Katjo,

You lack understanding. WJ knows what I meant – has he complained?

JustAskin
    Participant

Katjo,

You response makes you even more of a fools. When you walk with your eyes shut you only will walk blindly into unpleasat.

Think before you speak next time.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 31 2010,16:20)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 30 2010,22:35)

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 31 2010,12:42)
    Jesus is called “God” in several scriptures and by the Most High God Himself.

Kathi,

I beg to differ.  In the scriptures you listed, only one place does it seem that God is calling Jesus – God.  And that is in Hebrews (hotly debated).

The Father (the Most High God) does not call his son “God” in any scripture that I am aware of.  

Please state it.

Love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy,
    I can see how you can read what I wrote the way that you have.  Maybe this would have been a better way to say what I meant:

“Jesus is called 'God' in several scriptures and one in particular by the Most High God Himself.”

I would think that being called “God” in Hebrews would fit the one that laid the foundation of the earth.  I don't know why people make such a fuss over considering the Son as our God when He has the divine nature and took part in creating us.  That would be a pretty big plus on His resume in His favor to demonstrate the title is applicable to Him also.

Kathi

Hello again,

Kathi, please state the scripture where the Father calls his Son – God.

Are all the versions on board with this translation of scripture? If not, how come?

Thanks,
    Mandy

Anonymous
    Inactive

act 2;36 says; God has made this Jesus both Lord and Christ (39) Tells us , the promese is for all the Lord God calls. There is quiet a few more.

God bless, katjo

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 964 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account