The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 12 2009,14:09)
    Hi TT,
    He has glory and John testified to it.
    Even the sun, moon and stars have glory and they are not god are they[1Cor15]

You're pathetic Nick. Now you're saying that Jesus deserves no more honor than the sun, moon and stars. But Peter said, “to Him be THE glory.” Hebrews says that Christ is “counted worthy” of the glory of the builder and the builder is God (3:3). Ergo….

Sad Nick…sad indeed!

thinker

Anonymous
    Inactive

1 Timothy 3;16 AND WITHOUT CONTROVERSY GREAT IS THE MYSTERY OF GODLINESS; “G O D” WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH,JUSTIFIED IN THE SPIRIT,SEEN OF ANGELS,PREACHED UNTO THE GENTILES,BELIEVED ON IN THE WORLD,RECEIVED UP IN GLORY.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Indeed God was….in the vessel of His son.
    God can be in your vessel too.[Eph3, Phil2]

sacrifice……….
    how can a god sacrifice himself to himself?

or is it they believe one god is sacrifice for another god?

so they believe the blood of god saved them from their sins……….blood of god ?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 12 2009,15:32)
    Hi Kat,
    Indeed God was….in the vessel of His son.
    God can be in your vessel too.[Eph3, Phil2]

It says that God was manifest “in the flesh.” The Son was God made flesh.

thinker

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 12 2009,16:33)
    so they believe the blood of god saved them from their sins……….blood of god ?

Who's blood?

“Whom God hath proposed to be a propitiation, through faith in his blood, to the shewing of his justice, for the remission of former sins,” Rom. 3:25

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    God is spirit.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CA………..Jesus gave his life to GOD the FATHER and therefore his life was considered (GOD'S) life and His blood GOD'S Blood He was the (LAMB) of GOD. No where does this imply Jesus is GOD Himself. If you understood How GOD (GAVE) His uniquely begotten son> you would have known that. The delusion of the TRINITY, has blind YOUR understanding. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 13 2009,03:16)
    CA………..Jesus gave his life to GOD the FATHER and therefore his life was considered (GOD'S) life and His blood GOD'S Blood He was the (LAMB) of GOD. No where does this imply Jesus is GOD Himself.  If you understood How GOD (GAVE) His uniquely begotten son> you would have known that. The delusion of the TRINITY, has blind YOUR understanding. IMO

gene

Gene,
    You contradict yourself as usual. You said two times that it is Jesus' life and one time that it is Jesus' blood. But you say it is God's life and blood. ??? Acts 20:28 is a CLEAR statement that Jesus was God in the flesh.

The Father was not beaten, tortured and spit upon. God the Son suffered all of these things. Why do you despise Jesus so much?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Is it?
    How many gods then?
    There is no god the son in scripture so did you make it up?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 13 2009,06:16)
    Hi TT,
    Is it?
    How many gods then?
    There is no god the son in scripture so did you make it up?

But there is a God the Word. He was also the Son. Sorry Nick that scripture does not employ your choice of words.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You tell us angels are God so how many of them are God?
    Does this debunk your trinity theory?

God is His son?

who else in scripture is called Almightly?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker …………The word (OF) GOD is the Word (FROM) GOD same thing , Jesus Spoke those Words (FROM) GOD to US, that in no way MAKES (HIM) the WORDS HE SPOKE. Again the deluded Trinitarian ideologies of yours falls apart. Jesus is Lord to the glory of (GOD) not HIMSELF. as you falsely teach. Jesus said (IF) I glorify (MYSELF) my Glory is (NOTHING). God the FATHER gloried Jesus, but not to His equal, as He says, “I give MY GLORY to NO MAN”> Jesus was a MAN of the Lions of King DAVID as Scripture says. He is and was a MAN, as He says “when the SON OF MAN RETURNS”. You have your Priority's screwed up thinker. Its Jesus Christ to the GLORY of the GOD, you need to keep it that way. IMO

peace and love……………………..gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene siad:

Jesus said (IF) I glorify (MYSELF) my Glory is (NOTHING). God the FATHER gloried Jesus, but not to His equal, as He says, “I give MY GLORY to NO MAN

Jesus prayed that the Father would give Him the glory He had together with Him before the world began.

What about this do you not understand?  ???

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    The more you pursue equality between two the more you attack the catholic trinity.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 14 2009,06:41)
    Gene siad:

Jesus said (IF) I glorify (MYSELF) my Glory is (NOTHING). God the FATHER gloried Jesus, but not to His equal, as He says, “I give MY GLORY to NO MAN

Jesus prayed that the Father would give Him the glory He had together with Him before the world began.

What about this do you not understand?  ???

thinker

Hi Thinker,

You can't make the glory that CHRIST, the human Messiah born of the seed of David, had with the Father before the world was, into WHATEVER YOU want it to be. You have to stick WITH what the scriptures tell us, which was that the CHRIST was in the beginning with the Father in the Fathers plan of how the Father would bring eternal salvation to man by a man.

2 Timothy 1:8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

Romans 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith– 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen  

The prophets spoke of a human Messiah that would come and  be to the ONE True God as a SON, and he was promised to be of the seed of David. When the Hebrews spoke about Jesus being HE, the ONE, they were SPECIFICALLY referring to Jesus as being the PROMISE, the human born of the seed of David that YHWH would be a Father to and make an eternal king out of. The Hebrews knew NOTHING of a God son, ALL they knew about was the PROMISE, of YHWH MAKING a human His Son.  

1 Peter 1:18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

Scripture NEVER speaks about a God the Son being foreordained to change into a human being and be a Messiah. However scripture SPECIFICALLY tells us that God knew in the beginning that He would send a human being to be our savior. When scripture speaks about people referring to Jesus and saying, “truly this is the Son of God,” they were identifying him as being the HUMAN being YHWH said He would one day bring into the world and be a Father to.

Jesus was a man and is still clearly said to be a man. In the beginning YHWH had promised eternal life to man. Jesus is the firstborn of the DEAD, receiving the glory that was in the beginning with the Father.  

Making the Christ out to be some pre-existing eternal god, is creating a figure that is clearly ANTI CHRIST.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    I have yet to see the WORD being a PLAN.
    One is expressed already and the other just an idea.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account