The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Are you unfamiliar with Phil 2.13 or does it not yet apply to you?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 11 2009,09:46)

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 10 2009,17:00)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 11 2009,08:43)
    Hi TT,
    Not he does not support your odd ideas like community gods and angels gods but WJ will not correct you as long as you preach catholic trinity.

Who saved you?

a. The Father alone
    b. the Father and the Son
    c. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

If you choose any other than “c” you are wrong. Seeing that you must choose “c” then God is a triune Savior. So….

thinker

Jack

NH just gave you your answer, he just admitted he is not saved but is working it out!

WJ

Yes WJ,
    Nick knows that if he admits that God is a community Savior then the community God concept is not far fetched. So he would rather make himself this own savior to avoid coming to terms with truth.

This is why I could never become an anti-trinitarian. It always ends up denying that Jesus is the Savior.

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:11).”

Amen Lord Jesus!

Jack

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Now will WJ agree God is actually a community?
    Do you pray

“Our trinity god..
    Or
    “Our gods..

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 11 2009,10:02)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 11 2009,09:46)

Quote (thethinker @ Sep. 10 2009,17:00)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 11 2009,08:43)
    Hi TT,
    Not he does not support your odd ideas like community gods and angels gods but WJ will not correct you as long as you preach catholic trinity.

Who saved you?

a. The Father alone
    b. the Father and the Son
    c. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

If you choose any other than “c” you are wrong. Seeing that you must choose “c” then God is a triune Savior. So….

thinker

Jack

NH just gave you your answer, he just admitted he is not saved but is working it out!

WJ

Yes WJ,
    Nick knows that if he admits that God is a community Savior then the community God concept is not far fetched. So he would rather make himself this own savior to avoid coming to terms with truth.

This is why I could never become an anti-trinitarian. It always ends up denying that Jesus is the Savior.

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:11).”

Amen Lord Jesus!

Jack

Ac 5:31 Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Ac 13:23 From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior–Jesus–

1Jo 4:14  And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Romans 5:17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

2 Timothy 1:8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,  10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Ro 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you

Romans 15:5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 1:8First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers,

Phil 4:18 Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. 19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 11 2009,10:24)
    Hi TT,
    Do you pray

“Our trinity god..
    Or
    “Our gods..

Trinity or community so what? Just as long as the number of Persons in the community do not go beyond what is revealed. Paul explicitly said that there is a “Godhead” (Colossians 2:9).

thinker

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 10 2009,18:24)
    Hi TT,
    Do you pray

“Our trinity god..
    Or
    “Our gods..

Hi NH

Is it wrong to say that when God speaks to you it was the Father? Is it wrong to say that it was Jesus that speaks to you? Is it wrong to say that it was the Holy Spirit that speaks to you?

When you say God spoke to you, do you say “they” spoke to you?

If not why not? Can you say it was only the Father that spoke to you? Or was it Jesus? Or did the Holy Spirit speak to you?

If you cannot tell the difference then hush with your Hypocrisy!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Jodi Lee wrote:

Ac 5:31 Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Ac 13:23 From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior–Jesus–

1Jo 4:14  And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Romans 5:17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

2 Timothy 1:8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,  10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Ro 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you

Romans 15:5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 1:8First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers,

Phil 4:18 Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. 19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

Jodi Lee,
    You did not answer my points from John 8. And the last passage in your post [red] refers to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Note that it does NOT say that the Father is Christ's Lord or King.

The expression “God and Father” refers to Christ's covenantal relationship to His Father. The scripture never says that His Father is His Lord or King. Jesus Himself is “King of kings and Lord of lords” (Rev. 19:16). Paul said that Jesus Christ is the “ONLY Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords” (1 Timothy 6:14-15).

If “ONLY true God” in reference to the Father excludes Jesus in your thinking, then “ONLY Sovereign, King of kings and Lord of lords” in reference to Jesus excludes the Father.

Jesus Christ has a “God and Father” in a covenantal way. But He has no King or Lord.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker………..its unbelievable how you and WJ can't See Jesus was and still is subject to GOD the FATHER, Ask yourselfs some simple questions Why would He turn over the Kingdom the the FATHER at the end of the thousand year period, and why does it say when talking about most highest in authority it says, “it is understood that it does not mean that he who placed Jesus in authority is subject to him or under him.  Jodi brought out clear scriptures and you people just ignore them and hang on to you Trinity Dogmas . You even go so far as to say Nick is agreeing with your trinitarian possibility's by say GOD can exist in more then one , in fact God will be (IN) all and through (ALL) as He is in Christ He will  indwell everyone. GOD indeed indwells Jesus in fact He still does with His seven spirits of power , but because God indwells someone DOES NOT MAKE THE PERSON GOD HIMSELF. HEAR O ISREAL THE LORD OUR GOD IS (ONE). DO YOU SEE TWO OR THREE ANYTHINGS THERE. The Trinity is pure HOGWASH. GOD indwell His creation His creation is not Him, He indwells Jesus, Jesus is not Him or Jesus was praying to himself and that would make him a fruit cake. Tell me do you and WJ pray to yourself or to another being , But some how you think Jesus was praying to himself or GOD is divided into three part, one part Jesus , one part the Farther, one part Holy spirit. To even think Jesus is a GOD as God the FATHER is , is pure IDOLATRY, and makes the IMAGE him The Man of SIN. You have no idea of the falseness of your Trinitarian teachings . as long as you hang on to those false teachings you will remain deluded in you thinking. IMO

peace and love………………..gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

Thinker………..its unbelievable how you and WJ can't See Jesus was and still is subject to GOD the FATHER,

Gene,
    You have yet to explain 1 Corinthians 15:28

Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

It says that the Son “will be” subject. If He is subject now then Paul's statement that the Son “will be” subject makes no sense. Do you plan on answering this sometime in this century?

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……..yes it does make sense…………Follow me please, GOD Now INDWELLS Jesus, Jesus has the full seven SPIRITS of GOD (IN) HIM withe POWER, GOD the FATHER has subjected (EVERYTHING) except himself, TO HIM, BUT it is the SEVEN SPIRITS that are (IN) Jesus who is ruling and controlling Jesus' MIND, (NOT) Jesus (alone). Jesus (himself) is pictured as a (SLAIN) Lamb that means, dead to his own (WILL) and Jesus remains dead in a (spiritual) sense to his own WILL, when He comes as King of Kings and Lords of Lords.  It is GOD working through HIM so indeed GOD could say thy throne O GOD is and everlasting throne. Because GOD is ruling vicariously through Jesus the man. Jesus whole life on earth reflects that (God was in Christ Jesus) reconciling the whole world to (HIMSELF). Yours and WJ'S problem your thinking the GOD (IN) Jesus (IS) Jesus the MAN. NO He is not the MAN JESUS. God rules vicariously in all His creation through His Spirit, (“that God may be (ALL) and in (ALL) and (through) ALL”) , get it. Same with Jesus as with US who have His Spirit in them. When Jesus has completed His GOD given task , He turns everything over to GOD and Becomes Subject to Him as everything will be.  Jesus is a SON and a SERVANT of GOD. As scripture says.  You cannot make Jesus the Being He Serves, that is pure IDOLATRY. Drop that Trinitarian garbage thinker and things will fall into place. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 12 2009,03:34)
    Thinker……..yes it does make sense…………Follow me please, GOD Now INDWELLS Jesus, Jesus has the full seven SPIRITS of GOD (IN) HIM withe POWER, GOD the FATHER has subjected (EVERYTHING) except himself, TO HIM, BUT it is the SEVEN SPIRITS that are (IN) Jesus who is ruling and controlling Jesus' MIND, (NOT) Jesus (alone). Jesus (himself) is pictured as a (SLAIN) Lamb that means, dead to his own (WILL) and Jesus remains dead in a (spiritual) sense to his own WILL, when He comes as King of Kings and Lords of Lords.  It is GOD working through HIM so indeed GOD could say thy throne O GOD is and everlasting throne. Because GOD is ruling vicariously through Jesus the man. Jesus whole life on earth reflects that (God was in Christ Jesus) reconciling the whole world to (HIMSELF). Yours and WJ'S problem your thinking the GOD (IN) Jesus (IS) Jesus the MAN. NO He is not the MAN JESUS. God rules vicariously in all His creation through His Spirit, (“that God may be (ALL) and in (ALL) and (through) ALL”) , get it. Same with Jesus as with US who have His Spirit in them. When Jesus has completed His GOD given task , He turns everything over to GOD and Becomes Subject to Him as everything will be.  Jesus is a SON and a SERVANT of GOD. As scripture says.  You cannot make Jesus the Being He Serves, that is pure IDOLATRY. Drop that Trinitarian garbage thinker and things will fall into place. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

:laugh:  rolling on the floor

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

TO WJ:

WJ,
    Did you see Gene's disarrangement of 1 Corinthians 15:28 above? Is there a Martian on our planet who can translate it for us?

:laugh:

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

Because GOD is ruling vicariously through Jesus the man.

Gene,
    Paul said that HE (Christ) must reign until He has put all enemies under His feet. This “vicariously” explanation of yours is a full blown heresy. Paul said that Jesus Christ is the “ONLY Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords (1 Timothy 5:14-15).

Do you take “only” in reference to Jesus the same as you do in John 17:3 about the “ONLY true God.” Paul said that Jesus Christ is the “ONLY King of kings and Lord of lords.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

You cannot make Jesus the Being He Serves, that is pure IDOLATRY.

Paul said that Jesus Christ became the servant of the Circumcision (Romans 15:8). According to Gene's logic we cannot make Jesus a Jew because He became the servant of the Jews. The curious thing is that Christ was both servant of the Jews and King of the Jews at the same time.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Not a servant of the Jews but a servant of God sent to the Jews.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 12 2009,07:00)
    Hi TT,
    Not a servant of the Jews but a servant of God sent to the Jews.

Double talk. It says that Christ BECAME a servant to the circumcision.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Indeed.
    God's servant.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker…………Jesus is the servant of God and is subject to the seven Spirits of GOD (IN) Him. This is how GOD is making Jesus' enemy's His foot Stool is by His Spirit indwelling Him, with POWER. Now where does it say Jesus (IS) GOD , it says GOD was (IN) Christ reconciling the WORLD unto (HIMSELF). What part of that you can understand. Jesus was not praying to himself and when He cried out “my GOD, my GOD , why have (YOU) forsaken ME”. Jesus was not talking to HIMSELF He was talking to HIS GOD and OUR GOD (THOU) means He wasn't talking about HIMSELF. But a deluded TRINITARIAN can't figure that out right? IMO

peace and love……………………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 12 2009,13:05)
    Thinker…………Jesus is the servant of God and is subject to the seven Spirits of GOD (IN) Him.  This is how GOD is making Jesus' enemy's His foot Stool is by His Spirit indwelling Him, with POWER.  Now where does it say Jesus (IS) GOD , it says GOD was (IN) Christ reconciling the WORLD unto (HIMSELF). What part of that you can understand. Jesus was not praying to himself and when He cried out “my GOD, my GOD , why have (YOU) forsaken ME”. Jesus was not talking to HIMSELF He was talking to HIS GOD and OUR GOD (THOU) means He wasn't talking about HIMSELF. But a deluded TRINITARIAN can't figure that out right?  IMO

peace and love……………………….gene

Gene,
    Who said that Jesus was talking to Himself? Have you forgotten that trinitarians believe that God is three persons in one? Of course Jesus was not speaking to Himself.

Paul said that Jesus Christ is the “ONLY Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords.” Does “only” mean “only?”

Yes God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. The Father did not do anything without Christ. And according to Peter Christ receives the glory too,

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen. (2 Peter 3:18)

If the Father gets all the credit as you say then why did Peter say “to Jesus Christ BE THE GLORY?”

You can't take Christ's glory away from Him and you bring condemnation to yourself when you deny Him His glory.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    He has glory and John testified to it.
    Even the sun, moon and stars have glory and they are not god are they[1Cor15]

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account