The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

did you read them trinity scripts?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    I have read them a thousand times.
    If they deceived you by their misuse would it not be better to listen to Jesus?
    He never mentioned any trinity but told us the God of the Jews was his Father.Do you have a different god?

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Oct. 13 2009,15:14)
    Thats two questions now you wont give an answer too. I'll wait!

I like to say something to you.  The trinity is not of God but of men.  The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but te Fathers Spirit.
    Think about this.  If He would be a Person, then He is the Father of Jesus, and that my friendf is not so.  There are also plenty of Scripture that shows you that God is but ONE GOD.
    The Father is above all.
    Ephesians 4:6 …one God and Father of all, who is above all, and in us all.
    By Jesus ownwords He sid in
    John 14:26 … for my Fatheris greater then I.

1Corinth. 5:4 ” And that there is one other God but one.
    Deut. 4:35 ” Unto thee it was shewed,that thee mightest know, that the LORD is God; there is none beside Him.”

Deut. 6:4 ” Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD.”

Whe you see LORD in all capital Letters it is always speaking of the Father God.

Peace and Love Irene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Holy spirit is a he!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know theres one God. Rev. 19:16 and he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written;
    KING OF KNIGS AND LORD OF LORDS!!
    Rev. 21;3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will DWELL with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. (7) (speaking of Jesus)
    He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. I already showed you script. Rev 1;8 Jesus himself saying he is the Almighty! Isaiah, the everlasting Father! Rev 16:7(speaking of Jesus)And I heard another out of the altar say,even so Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments. you better do some reading in Rev. again. about judgment, thats from Jesus at it tells you he is Lord God, He will be your God, He is God Almighty.Rev. 14:7 fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judment has come,worship Him that made the heaven and the earth. Col. 1;16 tells us , by Jesus were all things created in heaven and in earth. You have to be blind not to see this. Do you look over these scriptures or what?

Anonymous
    Inactive

holy Spirit is a He. He is a person (He speaks, Rev.2;7; He intercedes Romans 8:26, He has eternal intellect 1Corith. 2;11, He has a will -1Corinth. 12:11 and He has emotions, Romans 15:30.
    He is a divine person ( he is eternal, Hebrews 9:14, He is all-poweful, luke 1;35 He is everywhere present Psalm 139:7; He is all- knowing 1Corith. 2;10,11; He is called God, Acts 5:3,4 He is the creator Genesis 1;1,2 We have just been studying this in church.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Is your god the God of the Father?
    Is he the God of Jesus spoken of in jn20.17?
    The Spirit of our God certainly has amazing abilities.
    but your spirit is not another person from you so why do you think God's is?

Anonymous
    Inactive

YOUR TOTALLY IGNORING SCRIPTURE, IF YOU DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT THAN FINE, BUT YOU ARE!! THE SCRIPTURES I JUST POSTED, TELL ME WHAT EACH ONE OF THEM MEAN THAN. DO THEY NOT MEAN WHAT THEY SAY?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    So when did Jesus say he was part of a trinity God?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 13 2009,16:04)
    Hi Kat,
    Be silent and let scripture speak.
    It does not teach anywhere that God is not One.

The son of Bildad has no place telling others to be silent and let the scriptures speak.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Surely followers of Constantine should not call others names?
    Catholic tradition remains the foundation of the worldly church.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Amen to that post to. The whole world is under the sway of that Churches False Trinitarian teachings, and That is what causes all most all the confusion Here to. IMO

peace and love to you and yours NICK…………………….gene

Quote (katjo @ Oct. 14 2009,02:07)
    holy Spirit is a He. He is a person (He speaks, Rev.2;7; He intercedes Romans 8:26, He has eternal intellect 1Corith. 2;11, He has a will -1Corinth. 12:11 and He has emotions, Romans 15:30.
    He is a divine person ( he is eternal, Hebrews 9:14, He is all-poweful, luke 1;35 He is everywhere present Psalm 139:7; He is all- knowing 1Corith. 2;10,11; He is called God, Acts 5:3,4 He is the creator  Genesis 1;1,2  We have just been studying this in church.

my son and i were speaking of this last night,

are you saying the spirit is a person? or are you saying the spirit has personal emotions as we do?

I have always taken the spirit and connected the meaning with wind, breath.

the catholic church has derived their teachings from many other religions, as well as many religions have derived their church from the catholics.

most of the teachings are conformed to the world. to attempt to set up the kingdom here on earth is a foolish task, it is not what we have been called to do.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 14 2009,13:43)
    Hi TT,
    Surely followers of Constantine should not call others names?
    Catholic tradition remains the foundation of the worldly church.

Come on Nick! How does it feel? You delight in calling me and other trinitarians apostates. You should be sure you speak as the oracle of God yourself before you tell others to be silent and listen to the scriptures.

You deny the incarnation on the basis of the word of Bildad, a man who was not God's oracle.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Is your God the God of the Jews and Jesus?
    If not what changed?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, like I said, Im not a Catholic. Dont believe in there beliefs. We dont listen to the Pope. If its not in the bible, my church doesnt follow it. But the Catholics, do have one thing right. TRINITY!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Trinity is a catholic doctrine, based on implications that some have seen in scripture and then propounded as a foundation dogma.
    Those who left catholicism for various reasons took the false dogma with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

whatever Nick! you literally deny so many scriptures and tell me Im taking them wrong but cant never seem to come up with an explanation to say they mean different. Because you cant!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Do you really believe Jesus is his own father God?

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account