The messenger of jehovah was jehovah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 693 total)
  • Author
    georg
    Participant

Nick I think thinker is referring to Hebrew 1:8 and Joh1:1

Irene

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 11 2009,04:03)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,05:32)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,12:33)
    1 Corinthians 1:9 instructs us that we are called into fellowship (Gr. koinonia = communion) with the Son.

“God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship (Gr. koinonia) with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” (1 Corinthians 1:9)

Can any antitrinitarian here please tell us how, in practice, they have koinonia with the Lord Yeshua?

Anyone?

So not one antitrinitarian here can offer me even one practice they do whereby they have konoinia with the Lord, that they have supposedly been called into. Nothing?

Curious.

Hi Is 1:18,
    First of all, I am not an anti-trinitarian for that would mean that I was against the trinitarian.  I see the trinitarians as having a theory of oneness that is different than mine but I certainly am not against them.  I talk to the Father as well as the Son in my spirit which is united with them, one spirit made up of three spirits-the Father's, the Son's and the believer's.  They go with me wherever I am by their spirits which are united together with mine.

Good to see you here again :)
    Kathi

Hi Lightenup,
    Thanks, nice of you to say so. Point taken on my use of the word “antitrinitarian”, just being lazy and using a catch-all for the monarchical monotheistic variants in here, you knew what I meant though. Tell me – how, in practice, do you talk to the Father as well as the Son in your spirit? Do you use words? Explain this to me.

Blessings

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 11 2009,15:00)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 11 2009,14:35)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 11 2009,14:01)

Quote (katjo @ Oct. 11 2009,13:55)
    Colossians1:15 in the Commentary says: the first born of every creature. This expresses Christ deity and sovereignty in relation to creation. Christ was the first born,not the first created. First born signifies priority in time. First, this speaks of His preexistence, what He was from eternity. He was before all creation. Thirdly, this also speaks of being recognized as the Messiah(Ps 89:27) so we have here declared the eternity, the sovereignty, and the lordship of Christ. (16) For by Him were all things created. Three positions tell the story(1) In Him, sovereign source,(2) by him, divine agent,(3) unto him, for His use and for His glory. (17) And He is befor all things -Christ existed prior to all creation. He is the great :”I am”(Jn 8:58)The Jehovah of the Old Testament is the Jesus of the new Testament. Than if you go to John 8:58 it says; The joy of Abraham refers to the birth of Issac. Abraham saw in Issac the hope of man kind and the promise of a Messiah. He saw the promise afar off (Heb 11;13) Limited to physical understanding, the jews could not comprehend how Christ saw Abraham. Christ now makes the strongest statement of this entire dialogue. Before Abraham existed I am. CHRIST WAS FROM ETERNITY AND WAS THE GREAT “I AM” (Ex 3;14)

Amen Kat!

The Messenger of YHWH said, “I am that I am.” Christ was the Messenger who said this.

thinker

Hi TT,
    Did you learn this from scripture or by a personal revelation?

I learned it from biblical revelation. It was the Messenger of Jehovah who spoke from the burning bush and said, “I am the God of your father.” In verse 14 the Messenger said, “I am that I am.” If you can't disprove it then be quiet.

thinker

Well exactly. To date no one has given me anything solid.

Participant

Quote (georg @ Oct. 10 2009,23:52)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,21:32)

1 Corinthians 1:9 instructs us that we are called into fellowship (Gr. koinonia = communion) with the Son.

“God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship (Gr. koinonia) with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” (1 Corinthians 1:9)

Can any antitrinitarian here please tell us how, in practice, they have koinonia with the Lord Yeshua?

Anyone?

So not one antitrinitarian here can offer me even one practice they do whereby they have konoinia with the Lord, that they have supposedly been called into. Nothing?

Curious.

Yes ,because Jesus is our Mediator to go to our Heavenly Father and ask for the forgiveness of our Sins.
    Jesus also said, that if we ask our Father in Heaven, in His name, that He would give it to us, if it is His will.  In that sense we do communicate with Jesus.  After all He will come again as King of King and Lord of Lord.  But that should never interfere with the worship we have with our Heavenly Father.  Jesus deserves all Honor and Glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lord, but I pray to the Father and ask Him for what I would like Him to do for us.  For instant, when our Grandson got the Swine Flu a couple of days ago, I prayed to the Father, and asked in Jesus name, to help Him get over this.  
    He had 104 temp. two days ago and yesterday when I called our Daughter, She told me that He does not even act like He is sick.  Now that is what I call a Miracle. IMO
    Peace and Love Irene

No, evidently you communicate with the Father and completely ignore Yeshua. That's not konoinia Irene, not in any real sense. Glad your prayers are being answered though.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 11 2009,16:54)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,21:32)

Anyone?

Curious.

Yes ,because Jesus is our Mediator to go to our Heavenly Father and ask for the forgiveness of our Sins.
    Jesus also said, that if we ask our Father in Heaven, in His name, that He would give it to us, if it is His will.  In that sense we do communicate with Jesus.  After all He will come again as King of King and Lord of Lord.  But that should never interfere with the worship we have with our Heavenly Father.  Jesus deserves all Honor and Glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lord, but I pray to the Father and ask Him for what I would like Him to do for us.  For instant, when our Grandson got the Swine Flu a couple of days ago, I prayed to the Father, and asked in Jesus name, to help Him get over this.  
    He had 104 temp. two days ago and yesterday when I called our Daughter, She told me that He does not even act like He is sick.  Now that is what I call a Miracle. IMO
    Peace and Love Irene

No, evidently you communicate with the Father and completely ignore Yeshua. That's not konoinia Irene, not in any real sense. Glad your prayers are being answered though.

So when I sing a Song about the Lord Jesus , that is not honnoring Him? IMO it is.
    The King of Love my Shepard is, His goodness never failed,
    I nothing lack if I am His, and He is mine forever.

My ransom Soul He leadeth, and where the verdant Pastures grow,with food celestial feedeth.

Pervese and foolish oft strayed,
    But yet in Love He sought me,
    and on His shoulder gentley laid,
    and Home rejoicing brought me.

In dead's dark vale I fear no ill,
    with Thee Dear Lord beside me,
    Thy rod and staff my comfort still,
    Thy Word before to guide me.

Thou spreadest a table in my sight,
    Thy uncion grace bestoweth,
    And, O the transport of delight,
    With which my cup overfloweth.

And so through all the lenght of days,
    Thy goodness never faileth,
    Good Shepard, may I sing Thy praise,
    Within Thy House forever.

Peace and Love Irene

Participant

When I talk about you am I communicating with you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Is your God different to the one Jesus served?
    When did God change?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Is a drop of water from the ocean, the ocean? Its from the ocean! Its makeup is identical to the ocean! It is one drop along with trillions more that make up the entire ocean.Yet it is ONE ocean. Like a diamond with multiple facets. The sum of facets equal one diamond. We came from and are part of God. You must answer one question! Where is God? Maybe better would be where is God not? If God is everywhere then everything that exists came from God and is in God. Kinda like God is all and in all! TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    God is not of earth but we are.
    WE ARE NOT THE GOD WHO BLEW INTO DUST TO FORM OUR LOWLY STATE.
    God is not in evil and sinful men.

You must be reborn from above.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Peace and Love Irene

Irene………That is how we know GOD is with Us, when He answers our Prayers, what a wonderful feeling when that happens, Rejoice in His loving Kindness. It thrills me to hear of GOD answering Prayers. I have had Many answered Prayers and Miricales in MY LIFE as Well. Never let them go always recount them and your Faith will not diminish. IMO

peace and love to you and Georg………………………….gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 11 2009,00:48)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 11 2009,04:03)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 10 2009,05:32)

Anyone?

Curious.

First of all, I am not an anti-trinitarian for that would mean that I was against the trinitarian.  I see the trinitarians as having a theory of oneness that is different than mine but I certainly am not against them.  I talk to the Father as well as the Son in my spirit which is united with them, one spirit made up of three spirits-the Father's, the Son's and the believer's.  They go with me wherever I am by their spirits which are united together with mine.

Good to see you here again :)
    Kathi

Hi Lightenup,
    Thanks, nice of you to say so. Point taken on my use of the word “antitrinitarian”, just being lazy and using a catch-all for the monarchical monotheistic variants in here, you knew what I meant though. Tell me – how, in practice, do you talk to the Father as well as the Son in your spirit? Do you use words? Explain this to me.

Blessings

Yes, I use words. Sometimes my words are spoken as a whisper, sometimes sung, sometimes out loud as if I was speaking on a phone, sometimes shouted out and sometimes I just think my thoughts towards them. Sometimes I can say the same things to each of them and other times I speak to the Father in a unique way compared to when I speak to the Son. For instance, I might thank the Father for sending His Son to die for my sins but I wouldn't thank the Son for sending Himself to die for my sins. I would however thank Jesus for His willingness to come and die for my sins. I understand them to be two distinct beings united.

I hope that I answered your question.

God bless,
    Kathi

KangarooJack
    Participant

TO All,
    We are the wife and Christ is the Husband (Eph. 5: Rev. 21). How can a marriage be healthy if the wife does not have koinonia with her husband. As old covenant Israel's husband was her God so the new covenant church's husband is her God.

We are CHRIST's body. We are HIS flesh and bones.

thinker

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 12 2009,17:42)
    Yes, I use words.  Sometimes my words are spoken as a whisper, sometimes sung, sometimes out loud as if I was speaking on a phone, sometimes shouted out and sometimes I just think my thoughts towards them.  Sometimes I can say the same things to each of them and other times I speak to the Father in a unique way compared to when I speak to the Son.  For instance, I might thank the Father for sending His Son to die for my sins but I wouldn't thank the Son for sending Himself to die for my sins.  I would however thank Jesus for His willingness to come and die for my sins.  I understand them to be two distinct beings united.

I hope that I answered your question.

God bless,
    Kathi

Thanks Kathi.

Hi Irene

Quote (georg @ Oct. 09 2009,17:52)
    Then prove to me that Tertulluian was not the first to do so?  I am not a liar and I don't appricate you saying so.
    It is in our Britannica Encyclopidia.

I never said you were a liar. I said what you are claiming is a lie. The Trinitarian view goes back to the first century. Just read Ignatius writings and you will see.

To say that “Septimus Florens Tertullian” invented the Trinity is false!

Theophilus of Antioch spoke of the “Trinity” before Septimus Florens Tertullian, so your Britannica is wrong. He coined the term, but was not the first to speak of the concept.

Theophilus of Antioch

“It is the attribute of God, of the most high and almighty and of the living God, not only to be everywhere, but also to see and hear all; for he can in no way be contained in a place. . . . The three days before the luminaries were created are types of the Trinity: God, his Word, and his Wisdom” (To Autolycus 2:15 [A.D. 181]).  
    Source

Septimus Florens Tertullian

His extant writings range in date from the apologetics of 197 to the attack on a bishop who is probably Pope Callistus (after 218). It was after the year 206 that he joined the Montanist sect, and he seems to have definitively separated from the Church about 211 (Harnack) or 213 (Monceaux).  Source

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So such folly does not go back to Jesus and his apostles?
    How gullible you are to follow such early apostasy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Is your god the God of the Jews and Jesus?
    If not did God change or are you following new strange gods?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 12 2009,14:23)
    Hi WJ,
    So such folly does not go back to Jesus and his apostles?
    How gullible you are to follow such early apostasy.

NH

Actually the “Trinitarian view” is found in scriptures.

Matt 28:19 to start!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Will you have to ask forgiveness again for speaking with me?

There is no trinity taught in scripture.
    Either you have been deceived or the apostles in Acts baptising in the name of Jesus were.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 12 2009,15:53)
    Hi WJ,
    Will you have to ask forgiveness again for speaking with me?

There is no trinity taught in scripture.
    Either you have been deceived or the apostles in Acts baptising in the name of Jesus were.

NH

Because you do not understand the text and the meaning of the “single name” for the 3, doesn't change the facts.

So continue your quest in claiming the scriptures are corrupt, for that completely invalidates any credibility you have in quoting any scripture!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Jesus is not his Father God is he?

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 693 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account