The JW ''S ARE PREACHING ERROR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 30 2011,03:54)
    Angels ARE servants, they do not come AS servants, they ARE servants…
    Jesus came AS a servant.

Hi Devo,

Did you know that Jesus is STILL a servant of his God? He is called that four times in Acts.

Also, it is generally accepted that “morning stars” in Job refer to angels. And Jesus calls himself a morning star in Revelation.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 30 2011,18:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 29 2011,12:04)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 28 2011,06:15)
    9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

To us he is. He came straight from the Father,

Wait a minute, Mark.

The verse says “has seen THE FATHER“.  Do you believe that Jesus is his own Father?

BEING the Father and “coming straight FROM the Father” are two completely different things.

Completely differant, and yet the same. Impossible for us to do or comprehend, but, “They are”. Peace-Mark

Mark

Completely differant, and yet the same. Impossible for us to do or comprehend, but, “They are”. Peace-Mark

WHY DID YOU LEFT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ,IF YOU GOING TO KEEP THE SAME VIEWS ??

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Mark,

I especially like this comment:
    Monsignor Eugene Clark says: “God is one, and God is three. Since there is nothing like this in creation, we cannot understand it, but only accept it.”

Aren't we supposed to be created in God's image? Why then, is there “nothing like this in creation”?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 31 2011,02:02)
    Mark,

I especially like this comment:
    Monsignor Eugene Clark says: “God is one, and God is three. Since there is nothing like this in creation, we cannot understand it, but only accept it.”

Aren't we supposed to be created in God's image?  Why then, is there “nothing like this in creation”?

MIKE B.

Jesus is perfect,and we also will be perfect,when Jesus takes control: We are created in the image of God: we know what is good and what is evil(not the animals)we can discus,we can plan, we can create, we can love,we can worship, we can seek knowledge.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,03:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:01)
    To which of the angels??? NONE.

OR………………….

To which ONE of the angels?  Jesus.

Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Wakeup,

Do you acknowledge that the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”?  YES or NO?

Do you acknowledge that Jesus WAS a messenger of his God?  YES or NO?

MIKE B.

IF JESUS WAS ONLY A MESSENGER, THAN HE WOULD NOT BE FROM EVERLASTING.
    HE WOULD NOT HAVE SAID,THAT HE ONLY HAS SEEN THE FATHER,AND THAT HE HAD GLORY WITH THE FATHER.
    In hebrews 1. God said let all the angels worship him.
    Nobody can worship angels or men.
    I PROCEEDED OUT OF THE FATHER; HE IS THE WORD THAT CAME OUT OF GODS MOUTH, AND GOD MADE THAT FOR MEN TO BE SEEN AND TOUCHED,and abuse,and kill.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2011,04:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,09:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2011,19:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 25 2011,02:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,17:24)
    if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.

Hi Wake-up,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall   “my word”   be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Are you suggesting that Jesus (according to Wake-up) came out of God's mouth?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Or used DIGITAL SOUND PROGRAM ??

Dont be like that George.
    The word was made flesh and dwelt among us.jhn1:14.

wakeup

do you not think ,that Christ as already made his voice call to all the world ? there are more bibles than people on the planet ,and in all the country's of the globe ,

does it matter that people listen to it or not ,when the guard on a tower screams the alert,do all people hear it act on it ?? no

some do some do not ,

Pierre

Hi PIERRE.

This is what the Holy bible is for; for instructions,to guide us to the father,but many prefer to read books written by the secular learned men.Cause they have more confidence in them.Gods book is only for the humble, and our teacher is the Holy spirit that Jesus will send to the true seekers.

regards

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,15:33)
    Hi PIERRE.

This is what the Holy bible is for; for instructions,to guide us to the father,but many prefer to read books written by the secular learned men.Cause they have more confidence in them.Gods book is only for the humble, and our teacher is the Holy spirit that Jesus will send to the true seekers.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I don't want to sound like I'm nitpicking but …

The Bible leads us to Jesus' ransom sacrifice,
    which brings the spirit of our father to us.   <– Do you agree?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,22:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2011,04:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,09:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2011,19:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 25 2011,02:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,17:24)
    if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.

Hi Wake-up,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall   “my word”   be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Are you suggesting that Jesus (according to Wake-up) came out of God's mouth?

God bless

Or used DIGITAL SOUND PROGRAM ??

Dont be like that George.
    The word was made flesh and dwelt among us.jhn1:14.

wakeup

do you not think ,that Christ as already made his voice call to all the world ? there are more bibles than people on the planet ,and in all the country's of the globe ,

does it matter that people listen to it or not ,when the guard on a tower screams the alert,do all people hear it act on it ?? no

some do some do not ,

Pierre

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

wakeup

yes true,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,15:51)

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

which brings the spirit of our father to us.
      <– Do you agree?

God bless
    Ed J

Pierre?

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.
    Does it occur to you that Jesus is the word of God and the holy bible is also the word of God?
    When Jesus says ''eat my flesh'' what is he saying; digest the word of God The holy bible.(seek)

Seek God by reading the word of God only.
    Dont feed on strange flesh also.This is when confusion comes in.

peace.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2012,02:52)

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.
    Does it occur to you that Jesus is the word of God and the holy bible is also the word of God?
    (1)When Jesus says ''eat my flesh'' what is he saying; digest the word of God The holy bible.(seek)

(2)Seek God by reading the word of God only.

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

You did not answer my question?   …will you please do so?

1) Make your body a living sacrifice to YHVH. (compare with Romans 12:1)
    2) What do you mean by this? Do you consider bible study to be taboo?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 02 2012,22:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,03:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:01)
    To which of the angels??? NONE.

OR………………….

To which ONE of the angels?  Jesus.

Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Wakeup,

Do you acknowledge that the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”?  YES or NO?

Do you acknowledge that Jesus WAS a messenger of his God?  YES or NO?

MIKE B.

IF JESUS WAS ONLY A MESSENGER, THAN HE WOULD NOT BE FROM EVERLASTING.

In hebrews 1. God said let all the angels worship him.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Jesus is not from everlasting.  He had a beginning.  (Prov 8:22, Micah 5:2, Rev 3:14, Col 1:15, Ps 2:7, etc.)

And no one is ever said to have worshipped Jesus in the past, nor will anyone worship him in the future.  The Greek word “proskuneo” can either mean “do obeisance” or “worship”.

2 Samuel 1:2 NRSV ©
    On the third day, a man came from Saul’s camp, with his clothes torn and dirt on his head. When he came to David, he fell to the ground and did obeisance.

See the words “did obeisance”?  In the LXX, it is the Greek word “proskuneo”.  It can mean bowing to show reverence to any man, or it can refer to the worship of God Himself.

Matthew 4:10
    Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ ”

Why would you think Jesus would accept worship when he is the one telling Satan that worship is due ONLY to his own God?

Wakeup, this is often how misunderstandings of scripture happen.  You would know this stuff if you actually read the NWT instead of Trinitarian slanted translations.  Because they translate “proskuneo” correctly in all accounts.  :)

Would you directly answer my two big questions from the previous post now?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I'm having trouble getting Wake-up to answer my inquiries as well.
    I have resorted to enlarging the questions that I want answered too.
    It seems the only way he/she answers is when I repeat them over and over.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Ed,

I know that many members don't read every thread every day, and by the time they read the thread, your question may be three pages ago. :)

But I do find it odd that Wakeup has started at least three threads about silence and not answering questions when he/she doesn't have the time to answer the questions waiting for him/her.

I'm glad he/she is here though. I don't always agree with Wakeup, but I delve deeper into scripture because of disageements. If you and I agree on something, then we just say, “Yeah, I see it that way too”, and that's the end of it. :) It's the disagreements that force us to research deeper.

peace,
    mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 06 2012,12:30)
    Hi Ed,

I know that many members don't read every thread every day, and by the time they read the thread, your question may be three pages ago.  :)

But I do find it odd that Wakeup has started at least three threads about silence and not answering questions when he/she doesn't have the time to answer the questions waiting for him/her.

I'm glad he/she is here though.  I don't always agree with Wakeup, but I delve deeper into scripture because of disageements.  If you and I agree on something, then we just say, “Yeah, I see it that way too”, and that's the end of it.  :)  It's the disagreements that force us to research deeper.

peace,
    mike

Hi Mike B

How are you doing bro?
    First of all, I am a he.
    What you are trying to explain is that Jesus is just a messenger(angel) is that it?

You know the tree of life in the mids of the garden? that is the Word of God translated into a tree.

Do you know that Mechisedeck; king of salem; kind of peace and of righteousness; is the word of God,translated into a man,but he has no beginning and no end of life?

Do you know that the life giving waters that came out of the rock,in the days of moses,is the Word of God translated into a water spouting rock?

Do you know that the man named Jesus,is the Word of God, but this time he was not translated into a man; but he is born of a woman like all of his bretheren.For he has to be born of water,like all of us? A true human.

God could have Just tranlate his Word into a man,like he did with Melchisedeck.

So what ever God has done with his word; it does not change the fact,that he is his word: WETHER A TREE; OR A MAN; OR A ROCK:

His word is from everlasting; BUT THERE WAS A TIME, AND PLACE,(year one Christ birth) that God has performed that miracle. The changing of his word into flesh.
    He is still the word, but in the form of a man,made of the root of david; Gods chosen king of israel back then.

Now this person,with a history,of perfection, is now sitting on the right hand of his father.

I hope Mike that this opens more light into you

peace.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2012,03:04)

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.
    (1)When Jesus says ''eat my flesh'' what is he saying; digest the word of God The holy bible.(seek)

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

Romans 12:1. —That ye present yourbodies aliving sacrifice—

EDJ: How do you sacrifice your body?

Read verse 2. And be not CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD:BUT BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND,THAT YE MAY PROVE WHAT IS THAT GOOD, AND ACCEPTABLE,AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD.

To do the will of God; first we must know God,and his will; we can only know God by seeking the scriptures.
    So we can know what is of the world,and what is of God.
    The sacrifice is ; by not touching the evil thing;stay clean.

I do not consider bible study taboo,BUT STUDY THE BIBLE ONLY(THE FLESH OF CHRIST) AND DONT MIX IT WITH STRANGE FLESH. it will cause confusion.
    This is why the christian world is so confused; they have been gorging them selves on strange flesh.

Hope this will answer your question.peace.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 06 2012,12:30)
    Hi Ed,

I know that many members don't read every thread every day, and by the time they read the thread, your question may be three pages ago.  :)

I'm glad he/she is here though.  I don't always agree with Wakeup, but I delve deeper into scripture because of disageements.  If you and I agree on something, then we just say, “Yeah, I see it that way too”, and that's the end of it.  :)  It's the disagreements that force us to research deeper.

peace,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, I'm glad Wake-up is here too!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 06 2012,17:24)

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

EDJ:  How do you sacrifice your body?

Read verse 2. And be not CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD:BUT BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND,THAT YE MAY PROVE WHAT IS THAT GOOD, AND ACCEPTABLE,AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD.

To do the will of God; first we must know God,and his will; we can only know God by seeking the scriptures.

I do not consider bible study taboo,BUT STUDY THE BIBLE ONLY(THE FLESH OF CHRIST) AND DONT MIX IT WITH STRANGE FLESH. it will cause confusion.
    This is why the christian world is so confused; they have been gorging them selves on strange flesh.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

In service. (Romans 12:1)

You still have not answered my question…

which brings the spirit of our father to us.                        <– DO YOU AGREE?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 06 2012,23:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 06 2012,17:24)

Hi PIERRE.

regards

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

EDJ:  How do you sacrifice your body?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

In service. (Romans 12:1)

You still have not answered my question…

which brings the spirit of our father to us.                        <– DO YOU AGREE?

God bless

Hi EDJ.
    I still dont understand why you say THE SPIRIT OF OUR FATHER?

Well can you tell me than who this spirit is?

I have already explained; That there is God, his word and the holy spirit, 1john5:7.

So what other spirit are you talking about, I am not familiar with this sprit.This is something new.

greetings.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 07 2012,00:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 06 2012,23:32)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi EDJ.
    I still dont understand why you say THE SPIRIT OF OUR FATHER?

(1)Well can you tell me than who this spirit is?

I have already explained; That there is God, his word and the holy spirit,  1john5:7.

So what other spirit are you talking about, (2)I am not familiar with this sprit.This is something new.

greetings.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

1) Sure, God's HolySpirit.

2) For it is not ye that speak,
    but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. (Matt 10:20)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account