The JW ''S ARE PREACHING ERROR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

The Jehovah witnesses are sincerely Preaching another Jesus.
    They preach that Jesus is the angel Michael.

I hope all of you love the TRUTH more than your beloved group of friends, and brothers, and sisters, and teachers, and your meetings, and your awake magazines and your conventions.

NOW HERE WE GO.
    In JOHN1:2. THe same was in the beginning with GOD.(This is the word)
    JOHN1:3. ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM,AND WITHOUT HIM(THE WORD) WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.

Not anything made,not anything made, not anything made.

Angels are made by him also. Michael the arch angel is also
    made by him.They will try to twist this around;I know they always do their best to twist and turn to justify what their wrong teachings.

Need to answer this; If the angels,(michael included,) are made by the WORD, HOW CAN MICHAEL BE THE WORD??
    Answer with common sense please for the truth sake,not for your group sake.AND I NEED AN ANSWER.

Have a nice day/evening.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

What do you believe Jesus was in his state of preexistence?

I put forth a poll to answer this question (will you please vote)…
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….75;st=0

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Wakeup,

While it is a fact that Jesus IS an angel of his God, and obviously couldn't have come into being through himself, I agree that Jesus is not Michael.

The JWs understand 1 Thess 4:16 to be calling Jesus an archangel:  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

They figure that since there is only one archangel named in scripture, Jesus must be him.

However, the Book of Enoch distinguishes Michael as someone other than the one described here:

Enoch 46:1
    There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.

Notice though, that the countenance of Jesus was “like that of one of the holy angels”.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,09:49)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

PLease read my post above,i have made it very clear

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:39)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Perhaps it is just me, but I cannot tell by your opening post.
    Can you please just answer my question?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 24 2011,10:32)
    Hi Wakeup,

While it is a fact that Jesus IS an angel of his God, and obviously couldn't have come into being through himself, I agree that Jesus is not Michael.

The JWs understand 1 Thess 4:16 to be calling Jesus an archangel:  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

They figure that since there is only one archangel named in scripture, Jesus must be him.

However, the Book of Enoch distinguishes Michael as someone other than the one described here:

Enoch 46:1
    There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.

Notice though, that the countenance of Jesus was “like that of one of the holy angels”.

Hi Mike.
    Yes, that person enoch saw was the son of God,in the vision,
    this is a vision of the future 4000yrs before Jesus was born.
    And regarding Jesus coming with the sound of the arch angel,it is the angel michael that is doing the sounding not the king, but it is his warrior(michael). Michael is the angel warior, Gabriel is always the messenger.

Daniel 11:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up,the great prince which standeth FOR THE CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE(ISREAL).

But even Michael dare not to confront satan about the body of Moses,but he said,THE LORD REBUKE THEE SATAN.(JUDE 1: 9).
    WheN Jesus was on earth he rebuked satan by saing,GET BEHIND ME SATAN, AND SATAN OBEYED. Can you understand now?Now 1thess.4:16 The LORD JESUS will come down with the voice of the arch angel(Michael) NOT HIS OWN VOICE,BUT THE VOICE OF HIS CAPTAIN;JESUS IS THE KING KING OF KINGS INFECT.
    thank you for your question Mike.
    God bless.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,10:52)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:39)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Perhaps it is just me, but I cannot tell by your opening post.
    Can you please just answer my question?

God bless

Hi edJ.
    Yes; Jesus is THE WORD OF GOD,NOT GOD,NOT AN ANGEL,AND YES THE WORD OF GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH GOD FROM EVERLASTING;But there was a time when that word was made flesh and that happened on year one,when he came out of the whomb.Is that clear now EdJ?

You did not put the word of God on your list of questions,and therefore I could not answer the question.

Thank you bradda.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Thank you for adding clearing to show us all your position.
    Your latest post, however, presents me with another question…

Do you believe this part of John 1:1:   …, “and the Word was God.”   ?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,15:38)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Edj.

Maybe I can make it more clear if I use an example.
    Ok, we are created in the image of God,and we also are given each of us our word. My word is me,and your word is you.
    but your word is not in charge of you, but you are in charge of your word.Your word can NEVER be in charge of you.
    if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.Anyone that dishonour your word is dihonouring you.
    And so also is Gods word send to another country,(earth).
    And the world has dishonoured Gods word.

your word is inside you,but not incharge of you.
    you are in charge.Just like Jesus the word of God is not in charge of God.(My father is greater than I)(I can do nothing by my self)(the one who sent is greater than the one who is send)The servant is not greater than the master.

You and your word are one.Gods word has life in him,all are created by Gods word(Let there be light:word spoken,and there was light.
    God can make his word flesh,and he did,and his name is Jesus.

A king will give his command,and it will be done.
    The kings breath is his word,when he speaks.

Everything is made by the breath of his mouth Pslm33:6.
    Is this clear now?

Thank you seeker of truth.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,17:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,15:38)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Edj.

Maybe I can make it more clear if I use an example.
    Ok, we are created in the image of God,and we also are given each of us our word. My word is me,and your word is you.
    but your word is not in charge of you, but you are in charge of your word.Your word can NEVER be in charge of you.
    if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.Anyone that dishonour  your word is dihonouring you.
    And so also is Gods word send to another country,(earth).
    And the world has dishonoured Gods word.

your word is inside you,but not incharge of you.
    you are in charge.Just like Jesus the word of God is not in charge of God.(My father is greater than I)(I can do nothing by my self)(the one who sent is greater than the one who is send)The servant is not greater than the master.

You and your word are one.Gods word has life in him,all are created by Gods word(Let there be light:word spoken,and there was light.
    God can make his word flesh,and he did,and his name is Jesus.

A king will give his command,and it will be done.
    The kings breath is his word,when he speaks.

Everything is made by the breath of his mouth Pslm33:6.
    Is this clear now?

Thank you seeker of truth.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, clear as mud.

My word is me,and your word is you.

I don't get it, you say…   “My word is me, and your word is you”  
    …then why wouldn't God's word also be God as John 1:1 says it is?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.

Hi Wake-up,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall   “my word”   be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Are you suggesting that Jesus (according to Wake-up) came out of God's mouth?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 25 2011,02:26)

if you are a king in charge, you also can send your word to an other country; and your word will be spoken in that country.

Hi Wake-up,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall   “my word”   be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

God bless

Or used DIGITAL SOUND PROGRAM ??

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 23 2011,22:11)
    Now 1thess.4:16 The LORD JESUS will come down with the voice of the arch angel(Michael) NOT HIS OWN VOICE,BUT THE VOICE OF HIS CAPTAIN;JESUS IS THE KING KING OF KINGS INFECT.

This is also how I see it, Wakeup.

1.  I agree with you that Jesus is not Michael.

2.  I understand how the JWs come to their conclusion, based not only on 1 Thess 4:16, but also on the fact that it is Michael who does battle against Satan and his angels in heaven, and overcomes.  And then it is Jesus who does battle against him on earth, and overcomes.

3.  I disagree with you that Jesus is not an angel of God.  “Angel” simply means “messenger”, although in the Greek scriptures, it is clear that some “aggelos” were human messengers, and others belonged to a group of spirit beings.  In English, we distinguish between heavenly aggelos and earthly aggelos by using different words, ie: “messenger” or “angel”.  But that was not the case in Hebrew and Greek.

Anyway, Jesus, as the Word of God, is definitely a messenger of his God, and is therefore an angel of God.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,19:26)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

Without him(the word) was not ANYTHING made that was made.jhn1:3
    pslm33;6.By the WORD OF THE LORD WERE THE HEAVENS MADE; and all the host of them by the BREATH OF HIS MOUTH.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2011,19:33)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Dont be like that George.
    The word was made flesh and dwelt among us.jhn1:14.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,02:23)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 23 2011,22:11)
    Now 1thess.4:16 The LORD JESUS will come down with the voice of the arch angel(Michael) NOT HIS OWN VOICE,BUT THE VOICE OF HIS CAPTAIN;JESUS IS THE KING KING OF KINGS INFECT.

This is also how I see it, Wakeup.

1.  I agree with you that Jesus is not Michael.

2.  I understand how the JWs come to their conclusion, based not only on 1 Thess 4:16, but also on the fact that it is Michael who does battle against Satan and his angels in heaven, and overcomes.  And then it is Jesus who does battle against him on earth, and overcomes.

3.  I disagree with you that Jesus is not an angel of God.  “Angel” simply means “messenger”, although in the Greek scriptures, it is clear that some “aggelos” were human messengers, and others belonged to a group of spirit beings.  In English, we distinguish between heavenly aggelos and earthly aggelos by using different words, ie: “messenger” or “angel”.  But that was not the case in Hebrew and Greek.

Anyway, Jesus, as the Word of God, is definitely a messenger of his God, and is therefore an angel of God.

MIKE.

john1:14. AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US (AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY,THE GLORY AS OF THE GLORY OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER.(ONLY BEGOTTEN.)

Heb.1:4.Being MADE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ANGELS,as he hath by inheritance obtained a MORE EXCELLENT NAME THAN THEY.

Verse 6.And again,when he bringeth in the FIRST BEGOTTEN into the world, he said''AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM. (nobody worship angels.)

Verse 13. BUT TO WHICH OF THE ANGELS SAID HE AT ANYTIME,SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND,UNTILL I MAKE THINE ENEMY THYFOOTSTOOL.

To which of the angels??? NONE.

WAKEUP.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:01)

OR………………….

To which ONE of the angels? Jesus.

Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Wakeup,

Do you acknowledge that the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”? YES or NO?

Do you acknowledge that Jesus WAS a messenger of his God? YES or NO?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,09:41)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

wakeup

do you not think ,that Christ as already made his voice call to all the world ? there are more bibles than people on the planet ,and in all the country's of the globe ,

does it matter that people listen to it or not ,when the guard on a tower screams the alert,do all people hear it act on it ?? no

some do some do not ,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2011,03:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 24 2011,10:01)

OR………………….

To which ONE of the angels?  Jesus.

Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Wakeup,

Do you acknowledge that the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger”?  YES or NO?

Do you acknowledge that Jesus WAS a messenger of his God?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike;

yes I know angels are messengers,in fact you will read it in my post re. the churches in revelation.
    The seven stars and the seven candle sticks.

THE WORD MADE MICHAELTHE ANGEL,AND THE ANGELS;HOW CAN THE ANGEL MICHAEL BE THE WORD?? Please explain THIS TO ME BEFORE WE GO ANYWHERE.

PEACE TO YOU.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2011,04:11)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,09:41)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

wakeup

do you not think ,that Christ as already made his voice call to all the world ? there are more bibles than people on the planet ,and in all the country's of the globe ,

does it matter that people listen to it or not ,when the guard on a tower screams the alert,do all people hear it act on it ?? no

some do some do not ,

Pierre

Hi George;

It does not mean that we have to stop telling the gospel and teaching,if one will come and listen ,it is good news.
    every time one comes and follow the Lord; The angels in heaven all rejoice, and praise God.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account