The False “Church System” Deception

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Do you agree with this video about today’s Church System?

terraricca
    Participant

I disagree with any religion system that remove the message of Christ for their own message ,but this was foretold that it would happen ,this is why Jesus

as kept repeating to WATCH OUT THAT NO ONE DECEIVE US

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed. But this video is not about the doctrine that is taught, but the very system itself.

terraricca
    Participant

this guy says that he received messages from God did God as a new messenger ?

Participant

Well, the church that was mentioned in 1st Corinthians is ideally the way that the true church of God should operate, and there is a time when each member of the congregation has the opportunity to take part in the service, but there is a time to hear from God through a member of the five fold ministry.

Ephesians 4:

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Unfortunately, men have treated the ministry as just another profession, and those in authority for the most part have exalted themselves to their position. God did not put them in that position, and it means that they are operating without God’s anointing.

Jesus himself taught in the synagogues, and he said that we should go and make disciples of all nations teaching them to observe whatsoever he has commanded. I do not agree that he said that we should baptize in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost in the following scripture, but there is only one name under heaven whereby men can be saved, and therefor, I believe that he said that we should baptize converts in his name. God had given him all authority in heaven and in earth.

Matthew 28:

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Finally, God is calling his people out of Babylon which is confusion.

Revelation 18King James Version (KJV)

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

The Word of God also states that we should not forsake from assembling ourselves especially as we see the time of the Lord’s coming for the church:

Hebrews 10:

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

let not forget the words of Peter when he said that false prophets will come into the church and deceive many this can only be done by the corruption of those in charge ,he goes on to say that it is our personal responsibility to follow our faith in truth regardless of that corruption ,this is what Revelation means TO GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT  for babylon stands for Satan rebellion toward God and his truth ,

we will be judged as individuals not as a whole church but to belong to Christ church we will be judged worthy of it as individuals to belong to that group of man that makes up that church,

some may use the scriptures with a twist ,that it is ok to support a corrupt leadership but this is not what Jesus said or teached

truth as no place with any of this world corruption religious or not

for Jesus warn us NOT TO BE DECEIVED not as a group/church/congregation but as individuals

Proclaimer
    Participant

@942767

I agree with your post. How could I not. It is mostly scripture and your opening paragraph looks true.

However, I wonder if you know about this verse you quoted?

Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Rather than derail this topic, I point you to this page which has the point I wish to make.

Matthew 28:19

Participant

Hi t8:

I have read the article that you posted, and thank you for it.  My intent was not to discuss the baptismal formula of Matthew 28:19 here.  I just said that I did not believe that Jesus said for his disciples to baptize in this manner because I was going to quote the verse in my discussion of this topic.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Pierre, there is only one true church which is the body of Christ.  God has shown me that if I hear someone in authority in the so called church teaching, a doctrine such as “the trinity doctrine” to go to that person not with the attitude of “I a right and you are wrong, but letting him know that I have a different understanding of the scriptures, and sharing that understanding with him.  If the wheat is among the tares, perhaps some of those tares also will become wheat.  I was going to leave the congregation where I currently worship, but I prayed and asked God if that is what I should do, and He gave me the following dream: “on the first step going out there was some chewing gum, and as I started out, I stepped on it and my foot stuck to the step.  God has also showed me that he would correct the church trough me.  You are correct that we must all go before the judgment seat of God to receive what we have done in this body “whether good or evil”.  Jesus gave his life for his people.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

understand that I am not a person that claim he is right ,I am searching the truth in scriptures and try to make sense out of all that exist in this world and how the message as evolved until now ,it is true that I have accumulated a firm believe from my study and experience in scriptures of which I cannot move away either left or right for it will make me go astray and away from God and his son ,

my fight with others is only to understand why they see things from scriptures differently has I do ,and what I have notice is that they did not read it differently but interpreting it differently and this is not related to the truth of God but to their own views or opinions ,whatever their reasons may be .

Jesus said THAT WE MUST LIVE BY THE TRUTH ,living by the truth of God means what ? to me it means only one thing “to be true in all you do 24/7 disregard your personal interest ,Jesus also goes on to say “WE MUST WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH”

the notion that we can change a religion sect from the inside was a puzzle to me until i read the story of the Jansenist 16 century with Port Royal and the catholic church , Blaise Pascal and Rene descarte made also a good comment to Pasquale about it ,

this old story reminded me of the conversations that Jesus had with the pharisees /sadducees/and the doctors of the law in his time

Jesus shows that we as followers of his message are not bringing changes but his message does but to be activated someone must act to that message and leave what is not true for what is true ,but that is our own choice to make

Participant

And so, I said that God would correct the church through me.  I cannot correct anyone. I can give you or anyone my understanding of the scriptures, and I can pray that God would correct me or you or them if any one of us has misunderstood the scriptures. I do not want to teach anything that is not God’s Word nor do I want anyone to do so.

2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Proclaimer
    Participant

Cheers Marty.

Participant

God Bless you and your family, and thanks for the work that you have done in setting up and administering this website. It has been a blessing to me, and I am positive to the multitudes who have visited here and participated in the forums.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

I am confident that God will bless all good works/deeds through Christ ,at the end ,

terraricca
    Participant

T8.Marty

Can you tell me why Jesus never join a religious sect of his time . ?

But whoever followed him must do it by leaving his own sect .the great war was in the church with those that seeker to implant their sectarian views over those of Christ

Is this not the same today ? in John time he called them antichrist

So many so called reformers came and gone left more confusing blurs than anything else

But Christ message remain the same God bless that message

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed. The Church is the Body of Christ. Denominations are but man-made divisions.

Proclaimer
    Participant
    Proclaimer
    Participant

God Bless you and your family, and thanks for the work that you have done in setting up and administering this website. It has been a blessing to me, and I am positive to the multitudes who have visited here and participated in the forums.

Blessings to you brother, in Jesus name.

terraricca
    Participant

why can you not answer my questions ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Can you tell me why Jesus never join a religious sect of his time . ?

He was the messiah. Men should follow him.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account