Terrible Twins!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Heavens
    Participant

Calling T8 or Heaven  :)

It's been brought to my notice that you go by the name `Heaven' – which may cause confusion.

I see where you have directed someone to cancel their membership and re-subscribe under their new name. Do I have to do this or is there a way for you to change it on my behalf? (It's just that I didn't really want to lose all those posts that have been made)

Look forward to your reply.

NickHassan
    Participant

HiH,
    I am sure he won't mind the similarity of names.

Not3in1
    Participant

Heavens,

I'm sure he won't mind either, plus t8 (who is also Heaven) is distinguished by a strong Avatar which is a yellow lion's head. You should be fine to stay as you are.

Mandy

Heavens
    Participant

Well, I hope that's the case. :)

As for avatars – they say they reflect your personality. Hmmm, a very talkative bird – maybe it's true! :D

I've since seen T8's very bold and commanding Lion and I think members would certainly take notice of someone with that kind of avatar. :;):

God bless!

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 12 2008,16:49)
    Well, I hope that's the case. :)

As for avatars – they say they reflect your personality. Hmmm, a very talkative bird – maybe it's true! :D

I've since seen T8's very bold and commanding Lion and I think members would certainly take notice of someone with that kind of avatar.  :;):

God bless!

Talking while you flying around the earth. Nice idea don't you think? Do you like to make small talk? I do.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Heavens
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 12 2008,19:23)
    Talking while you flying around the earth. Nice idea don't you think? Do you like to make small talk? I do.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Talk…? My family say that I've got verbal diarrohoea! :laugh:

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Heavens.

I have some competition.

Good.

:D

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 12 2008,20:22)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 12 2008,19:23)
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Talk…? My family say that I've got verbal diarrohoea! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi T8 :
    I picked up a hacker from your website using our infro we made public. I changed my email and made it private and other infro too. I bought myself new protection and a tracker to find where it came from. Hopefully it will work.

Admin
    Keymaster

Spambots are mining the Web 24 x 7 harvesting email addresses for spam.

So it is a good idea that all members do not make their email addresses public ever.

That said, you will never be immune even if you follow this advice.

I set up a Gmail account for my son who is too young to use it. But thought that it was a good idea to grab it now before it was taken.

I logged in for the first time in 1 year and it had 92 emails in the spam folder. Google also deletes email in that folder that are older than 30 days. So there was possibly around 12 times 92.

I think these spammers just throw all sorts of characters in front of the domain names and in doing so they catch non-advertised email addresses too.

But advertising emails on the Web is asking for trouble no matter what.

:blues:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account