Sophia for moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

My dear elders who sit in a elderly hospital somewhere far far away on top of a mountains that have nurses taking care of them.

do not bicker among yourselves just THINK OF THE CHILDREN! MY GOSH THE CHILDREN!

dear elders, be nice.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 07 2011,17:36)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 07 2011,16:08)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 07 2011,10:06)
    Thanks Dennison-son,
    I know that you would like the drama, not me  :;):

Kathi

Hey im not dramaticcccc ShOw mE yOuR pRoOfF!!!

Dennison a: drama queen, who would have thought.

Im a King home girl =D better regonizeee

Quote (princess @ April 09 2011,08:23)

Princess let me have it good just in 2009 just for using the word “sexy.” Oops, I went and said the word again.

KJ

context jack context.

Princess,

I am just teasing you Sis. I get a kick out of it now.

Love ya

Jack

karmarie
    Participant

Orphans and widows, I know what Sophia was meaning, as she mentioned it had another meaning, or something like that.

Those who don't have God or Christ. The Fatherless, another word for Orphans, and those not married to Christ…feeding….the word's of God, true religion is this as in James. as it say's.

There is always two layers to Scripture…the Spiritual side, and the fleshly side,

Just as we have flesh and spirit.

karmarie
    Participant

But theres also the literal Orphans and Widows…two meanings.

karmarie
    Participant

Feed my sheep, Jesus said.

Matthew 24

When I was hungry you fed me, in Prison you visited me, a stranger you welcomed me…..When did we see you hungry etc….when you do it to one of the least of these…you do it to me.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Sorry, just one of those days when Im getting it.

princess
    Participant

Mat 10:16 `Lo, I do send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, be ye therefore wise as the serpents, and simple as the doves.

princess
    Participant

Mat 10:26 “So never be afraid of them, because there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing secret that will not be made known.

karmarie
    Participant

Princess, good verses those.

Stu
    Participant

1 Timothy 2:11-14

:(

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Proverbs 31.10

:p

Proclaimer
    Participant

Galatians 3:28

Stu
    Participant

Psalm 14:1

Fool

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Dennison 3:45 !!!!!

karmarie
    Participant

T8 or Mike,

If a member recieves an abusive private message from another member, what are they to do?

Can they report/send a moderator the message, and will anything be done?

*Edited to make more sense.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kar,

Heaven Net Rules.  Read the last sentence of rule #9 in conjunction with rule #3 for the answer to your question.  :)

t8 has recently assured us all that he will get involved and help in a case like this. :)

peace,
    mike

karmarie
    Participant

I see it. Thanks Mike.

Baker
    Participant

Reading the Post that Sophia made was IMO rude. Especially when it came to Kathie…. Kathie has always been nice as far as I can see. To be so rude and then get upset when others respond in a negative way, is also uncalled for. Not given any of those mentioned in Her post, to show why She felt like that, too is ridiculous. She had never made a post before, and come here and judge others, I thought was not like a Christian at all….IMO
    Peace and love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 07 2011,23:34)
    LU,

Where is Sophia out of line in any way? She spoke what was on her heart, and you being on the board for such a long time should understand a new posters post are usually  strong.

You stated that Sophia struck a nerve, it was not her that placed you under condemnation.

Perhaps you should come off the defense once and a while and play some offense, Sophia could be called to the widows and orphans, did you ask.

So while you place her accountable, lets place  you accountable for someone that has braved the storm to post after a year. She most likely knows you better then you think.

LU you do have a tendency to do such things, this is not the first time I have heard of this.
    how you have hurt another person in such a way.

Are you kidding me, She was way out of line. Rude is the least of what She said……
    Irene

princess
    Participant

irene

i think sophia has as much right to speak what she feels as any other on this forum, it is what was on her heart, some people are so loving that it hurts to see others bicker, learn to understand others and how they may feel.

who is the first one to throw the stone at sophia, for have we not all done the same, however, we consider ourselves under mercy and grace, without freely doing the same for others.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account