Should some forums be restricted?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

:( :( :( :(

david
    Participant

Exactly David, If some should come looking for the Lord then we are to teach them. BUT is that the case here? What is the goal of the Atheist and the Antichrist? It is as their father to lie and deceive.

–kenrch

I've never considered this forum my platform for teaching people about Jesus, or preaching the good news. Jesus didn't say to ring the church bells and let them come to you. He said, no, “ordered” us to “Go” and make disciples and to preach the word.
    Rather, I have spent my time here speaking endlessly with people who think Jesus is God almighty, who think God burns people in fire, etc, etc.

One says Jesus never existed. One says God burns people.

Both are wrong.

If I was here to preach the good news, I would have shaken it off and left a long time ago.

Believe it or not, for me, speaking with someone like Tow, builds my faith. It forces me to do research. It forces me to study the Bible. But, if it causing others to stumble, I really have no choice, do I?

I think what I will probably do, is continue on discussing the things he started, but without responding to him, in the gamaliel thread maybe.

david
    Participant

T8, I see I have apparetnly voted in this poll. But I don't believe I did. I'm curious if my vote could be undone or at least, if you could tell me who I somehow voted for.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 28 2007,11:13)
    It's your house you choose who you allow to live in it.  I'll check back and see just how it is going.  Good luck! :)

If that is true, then that means I chose you to live here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 29 2007,15:48)
    So then how could you make any kind of judgment?

Am I automatically wrong or may be right?

Infringing post are reported to moderators and moderators look at the posts and can incremement a members warning level if they think it appropriate.

There have been times I have overlooked your posts that have been reported to me, but in truth, according to the rules, I could have given you a penalty point. Ones where you are judging people to condemnation and the like.

So be thankful you only have 2 squares. You could easily have used up 5 by now.

I think that if you learned to respect people, then people would also listen to you too. But as it is written, “you are known by your fruits”, not just doctrine kenrch.

You can read about the fruits in Matthew 7:20. Is it really wise to condemn brothers and sisters? Sure there are some or one here that denies that Jesus is the Christ. But what is your excuse for things you have said to others?

david
    Participant

So be thankful you only have 2 squares.

I was wondering what those things were.

So, t8, about my apparent vote…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 29 2007,17:26)
    T8, I see I have apparetnly voted in this poll.  But I don't believe I did.  I'm curious if my vote could be undone or at least, if you could tell me who I somehow voted for.

Hi david.

Votes cannot be undone and I can only assume that you voted without realising.

What you probably did was choose a null vote. That enables you to see the results and you lose your vote.

david
    Participant

Yes, I remember clicking on something to see the votes. Oh well. I just wanted to know what I voted for. Thanks.

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, you wasted your vote. You might have been able to sell it too. Never mind.

:D

Admin
    Keymaster

I haven't changed any of the posting rights yet, but what do you think of the new category arrangement and titles?
    :blues:

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 29 2007,18:13)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 29 2007,15:48)
    So then how could you make any kind of judgment?

Am I automatically wrong or may be right?

Infringing post are reported to moderators and moderators look at the posts and can incremement a members warning level if they think it appropriate.

There have been times I have overlooked your posts that have been reported to me, but in truth, according to the rules, I could have given you a penalty point. Ones where you are judging people to condemnation and the like.

So be thankful you only have 2 squares. You could easily have used up 5 by now.

I think that if you learned to respect people, then people would also listen to you too. But as it is written, “you are known by your fruits”, not just doctrine kenrch.

You can read about the fruits in Matthew 7:20. Is it really wise to condemn brothers and sisters? Sure there are some or one here that denies that Jesus is the Christ. But what is your excuse for things you have said to others?

Oh so you're my guarding angel! Thanks! :;):

Their are some who simply reject what scripture plainly says. Their are some who have truth but choose to hide it.

Take you for instance you continue to reject the forth commandment as most do here. Yet scripture plainly says to Keep God's commandments and faith in Jesus, Rev 14:12

Is it fair thatI condemn Sunday? I believe you asked at one time.

Scripture plainly says to keep God's Sabbath. If one chooses to keep “another day”, man's day then SURELY it is not I who gave the forth commandment. I simply point it out then as always necessary defend it! AND I ALWAYS WILL!

You and others have chosen to ignore scripture that says not to even greet people like these you are defending!

2Jo 1:11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

So what are you doing t8? No you aren't greeting him you are giving him a home!

To be honest I'm truly disappointed! As I know your Father is!

Are we to read scripture so plain then take a vote to see if WE will obey? Do we elect GOD?

kejonn now sees and has started another site with the hopes of drawing these people over there To return heaven net as it was Before the messengers arrived. Keyjonn see and said that the life of heaven net is being sucked out!

Is there a GOD? Was Jesus His Son the Messiah? Only by the Spirit does one KNOW. And only by the Spirit does one obey.

Rom 8:7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.

So what does the above scripture mean to one who has not Christ NOTHING just as all scripture~ Unless it agrees with you~means nothing. We will vote to see if we shall obey, What a JOKE!

Now we have one of her daughters showing her true colors saying Jesus didn't come down to be the Messiah. More will follow as the end draws nearer.

If you harbor the enemy have you become the enemy?

God help you!

Ken

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 29 2007,21:26)
    I haven't changed any of the posting rights yet, but what do you think of the new category arrangement and titles?
    :blues:

t8

I like it.

:)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 29 2007,17:25)

Exactly David, If some should come looking for the Lord then we are to teach them. BUT is that the case here? What is the goal of the Atheist and the Antichrist? It is as their father to lie and deceive.

–kenrch

I've never considered this forum my platform for teaching people about Jesus, or preaching the good news. Jesus didn't say to ring the church bells and let them come to you. He said, no, “ordered” us to “Go” and make disciples and to preach the word.
    Rather, I have spent my time here speaking endlessly with people who think Jesus is God almighty, who think God burns people in fire, etc, etc.

One says Jesus never existed. One says God burns people.

Both are wrong.

If I was here to preach the good news, I would have shaken it off and left a long time ago.

Believe it or not, for me, speaking with someone like Tow, builds my faith. It forces me to do research. It forces me to study the Bible. But, if it causing others to stumble, I really have no choice, do I?

I think what I will probably do, is continue on discussing the things he started, but without responding to him, in the gamaliel thread maybe.

This is a worldwide web site. Which means People in all stages of Christianity come through here. A young Christian doesn't need seeds of doubt planted. You can't put an age limit on it because a new born my be thirty years of age.

Whatever I give up….I can just hear the applause :laugh:

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall cause one of these little ones that believe on me to stumble, it is profitable for him that a great millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depth of the sea.

Towshab
    Participant

Huh, for 'Believers Only'. You need to be more specific. I believe in YHVH and a historical Jesus. Stu believes in evolution and garden fairies.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hey Ken.

You obviously haven't heard of evangelism.
    And guess what, you also condemn Jesus with your words because he spoke to the Pharisees just I do sometimes.

But my home is a house in New Zealand and I am very careful who I let in the door.

Thanks for your concern, but no thanks.

I think you are right in your own eyes and everyone else is wrong. That is why you can condemn all except for yourself. And scripture clearly says you shouldn't judge another mans servant. Even in regards to Sabbaths. Also I have said that there is nothing wrong with worshipping God on Sunday and I stand by that. There is also nothing wrong with worshipping God on Tuesday for that matter.

But I guess if you are the truth, then even scripture cannot compete.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Nov. 30 2007,12:43)
    Huh, for 'Believers Only'. You need to be more specific. I believe in YHVH and a historical Jesus. Stu believes in evolution and garden fairies.

That is true.

What is a believer?

Someone who believes that God exists?
    Someone who believes that Yeshua is the messiah?

Look forward to some answers and scriptures.

Thanks.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 29 2007,19:49)

That is true.

What is a believer?

Thanks.

Well I think that 'believer' is wide open. You've heard the phrase 'made a believer out of me' and such. It just means that you believe in a certain thing someone is telling you. Still I think it has been closely associated with Christianity more so than any other faith as a label for adherents of the faith. You can find the word 'believer' in some Christian translations (ESV, NASB) and all are associated with Christians.

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 30 2007,12:49)

That is true.

What is a believer?

Thanks.

t8

This is where it gets hairy. Where do you draw the line?

I personally think it should be drawn with those who believe in the death, burial, and “ressurection” of Yeshua and those who don't.

If they don't believe Yeshua is “alive” today, they are not NT believers or Christians.

Believing in a “historic Jesus” is not enough in my opinion. (Sorry Tow)

IMHO.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 29 2007,20:02)

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 30 2007,12:49)

That is true.

What is a believer?

Thanks.

t8

This is where it gets hairy. Where do you draw the line?

I personally think it should be drawn with those who believe in the death, burial, and “ressurection” of Yeshua and those who don't.

If they don't believe Yeshua is “alive” today, they are not NT believers or Christians.

Believing in a “historic Jesus” is not enough in my opinion. (Sorry Tow)

IMHO.

Yeah I know I was just being nit picky. You never would have thought that about me huh?

I knew what it meant when I saw it. But t8 or heaven needs to change it to read 'Christians Only' but let your bible define a Christian not some denominational belief.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The word Christian is mentioned once I think and was a term given by the world. Believer is in scripture more than any other term I think. Followers of the way is another term.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account