Should Eliyah be invited back?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

Each member can only vote once.

Eliyah
    Participant

Let's do another poll, how many would invite the real true Messiah to be invited back ? How many would ask Him to come back ?:O

Eliyah
    Participant

T8, don't I get to vote in the poll ? Then how come it says that you ( meaning me) have already voted in this poll when clearly I have not done so yet ?

Eliyah
    Participant

It appears that you T8 have the poll board set so that I cannot even vote in the poll. Why is that do you reckon ?

Another violation, even thee accused has no proper say in the matter, the same as Messiah was done also before His execusion and death.

Eliyah
    Participant

It says

You have already voted in this poll

when I have clearly not voted in this poll at all yet, how come i wonder, is the poll already rigged by you against me ?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Conducting a straw poll to ascertain whether or not an unfairly-barred member should be invited back is a massively disrespectful and shows no class.

MrBob
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 17 2006,10:41)
    . . . don't I get to vote in the poll ?

It wouldn't make much sense if you were to invite yourself back, no?

Also, about the “100%” thing you mentioned in the other topic; the percentage is of the members who actually voted (i.e. 2 opposing votes are 50%-50%), and not the members.

Is. 1:18 – These types of polls are very common on message boards. If an administrator feels undecided on a banning of a member, a poll is set up for the members to decide.

Eliyah
    Participant

Also, about the “100%” thing you mentioned in the other topic; the percentage is of the members who actually voted (i.e. 2 opposing votes are 50%-50%), and not the members.

Is. 1:18 – These types of polls are very common on message boards. If an administrator feels undecided on a banning of a member, a poll is set up for the members to decide.

Does it make any sence to even ask someone to leave, and then make a vote against them unfairly accusing with no proof shown, then someone digs up brothers past forgiven offences to sway others minds, and then even set up a poll to vote asking them back ?

Mr Bob, I've been on many many forums, this is the first time this kind of respect and dis-respect of persons, that I have ever seen happen before, and such things as this is not common or normal on any forum that I've been period.

IS 1:18 is correct, where is T8s proof, and should any Assembly leader bring up past forgiven offences between brethren to sway others minds in their direction against anyone, or would the Creator or the Christ as you call Him dig up your past FORGIVEN offences and use them against you, even without any proof ?

The Messiah said, that what judgement you judge, it shall be returned to you, and anyone can take that one to the bank!

However, how many here are really thinking about all the scripture violations and dis-respect of persons that are being committed by thee accuser which has no proof, except in his own conscience and mind ?

Admin
    Keymaster

Eliyah has already voted, that is why he cannot again. Each member gets one vote. Once the vote is cast the BB remembers your vote and will not allow you to vote again. Otherwise members could just keep voting and the spam merchants would win the poll.

The one vote for him to go is from me, so I have used up my vote too.

If you look at Eliyah's group he is in “Members”. So all “Members” get 1 vote. Unless I was a hacker, the only way to stop Eliyah from voting would be to change his group and then not give that group voting priviledges. If Eliyah can't vote, then no “Member” can vote, it's that simple.

Another false accusation and time waster from the guy who promised not to post anymore.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 18 2006,15:32)
    Conducting a straw poll to ascertain whether or not an unfairly-barred member should be invited back is a massively disrespectful and shows no class.

Honestly Is 1:18, you seem to join up with anyone who is against us. Your real motive is quite plain to see.

:laugh:

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (MrBob @ Feb. 19 2006,00:10)

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 17 2006,10:41)
    . . . don't I get to vote in the poll ?

Thx Mr Bob.

Yes it is a normal process for others to vote on things in Forums. Other forum(s) have actually banned Eliyah for the same conduct as we have. Unlike other forums that banned him permantly, this one gave him a chance to come back if he kept his Ball Gaad topic to that discussion. Then we are accused of being disrespectful and showing no class. If that was the case, I can only imagine how evil those other forums are. :)

I personally don't take accusations from some people here too seriously, as their motive is not about discovering truth at all, rather proving us to be wrong. Often when people cannot find fault or win with their argument/teaching, they turn to false accusations. This very thing is what Jesus himself had to put up with. So as it was with Jesus, so it will be with those who truly follow him.

I appreciate your support and thx.

:)

Participant

MrBob,
    Please read carefully what I wrote:

Conducting a straw poll to ascertain whether or not an unfairly-barred member should be invited back is ….

Also, if it is common to do this (which is debatable – I too have never seen it and have been to more than a few MBs) it still doesn't make it right. Adultery and tax evasion are also common I understand. I still think it's disrespectful to do this to Eliyah.

T8,
    I really am ready to move past this “you're falsely accusing me”….. “no you are!” business.
    Just detail for me what I need to apologise for, and I will…..I say this all the time to my wife.
    :D

Participant

Just detail for me what I need to apologise for, and I will…..

oh yeah, I should've qualified that by writing it has to be a legitimate wrong that I have done. I can't, in good conscience, apologise for something that I haven't actually done. By doing that I would be partaking in a lie. I am happy to apologise for a genuine wrong though.

Admin
    Keymaster

In the end Is 1:18, you are entitled to your opinion.

My main job as a Web Admin enshrines the idea that in order to build a quality website, one must block out spam. This is one reason why Google is so successful, and is why their search results are normally pretty good. I have also worked on other websites and I remember once having to disable a really good guestbook because every spammer and his dog hammered it into uselessness in the end. This was a pity because the guestbook was a great medium for feedback and who visited and where. It just took up too much time deleting all the crap posts everyday.

You have an opinion Is 1:18, but in my experience you need certain practices and order, to build anything of quality. If you allow anyone to say anything at anytime, then your site would be so disorganised that no one would visit except the spammers themselves. It would disintegrate into anarchy and become useless.

If I am to build anything, I would hope that I build with quality practices and with wisdom as to how each thing will affect the outcome.

It's not complicated at all, rather simple, each discussion has a subject. You can divert momentarily, but if you try to change the course of a discussion, it is better for all and the quality of the website to start another thread. It's really not that much to ask and I think it is fair and respectful.

E.g., if I came to your house and you asked me to remove my shoes before I came in, I would do that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 19 2006,21:55)
    T8,
    I really am ready to move past this “you're falsely accusing me”….. “no you are!” business.
    Just detail for me what I need to apologise for, and I will…..I say this all the time to my wife.

Yay.

In that case I am willing to forget about it, unless you insist?

Eliyah
    Participant

Yes it is a normal process for others to vote on things in Forums. Other forum(s) have actually banned Eliyah for the same conduct as we have. Unlike other forums that banned him permantly, this one gave him a chance to come back if he kept his Ball Gaad topic to that discussion. Then we are accused of being disrespectful and showing no class. If that was the case, I can only imagine how evil those other forums are.

No one banned me for the same conduct T8 or Heaven ( which ever name you seem to change faster than your underwear) , they banned me because I used the Correct Names YAHWEH and YAH'SHUA, and posted them.

Another false accusation by you again, and I said before that I ( catch it now ) would NOT post to the main discussion forum, and we are not in the main discussion forum here.

What other forums have banned me for your no proof accusing me of mis-conduct.

I will say it as plain as Messiah did, you falsely accuse as the advarsary, and dig up past forgiven offences between brethren to use against them, and falsely accuse as your father the devil( John 8:44).

I never mentioned the baal topic in my posts, I mere made an off subject reply back to everyone else, including you, who were diverting and posting off subject topic too, so when you could not prove that I even said or mentioned the baal topic, then you went to accusing me of spamming, because I left a link to the article as you even told me to do, so it would save valuable space on the forum.

Then why tell me to leave a link to the articles as to not use up valuable forum space, if that was not a set up, then what else would it be? Do you want me to copy and past your remarks telling me to do this in a private message that you sent to me ?

I'm tired of hearing you tell me to do one thing, and then turn arround and accuse me of the very thing in which you even told me to do earlier, and I'm tired of hearing your railing accusations and complaining toward me, when you are doing the very thing that you accuse me of doing.

Everyone else was talking off subject in thr trinity topic, including you, the you come crying and accusing me like a 12 year old toward me, because I merely replied with an off subject reply , back to you and everyone else who were replying to each other with off subject topics too.

Now why do you not answer my questions?Instead of avoiding them and accusing to divert away from the questions?

Admin
    Keymaster

I haven't got time to read your posts anymore Eliyah, as I suspect that your last post is just more of the same complaining about nothing.

But I wonder if you could take the time to apologise to me for saying that I banned you from voting in the poll when I did no such thing. That was a pretty nasty outburst from you and completely unfounded, unwarranted, and untrue.

Put the word APOLOGY in capitals at the top of your post (if you want to apologise) and that will be the trigger for me to read it.

Thx.

Eliyah
    Participant

I don't remember ever clicking to vote, but whatever you talking about, I APOLIGIZE, but for what? I was not talking nasty to you, just sayng the same words as Messiah did, He must have talked nasty too then did He?

Eliyah
    Participant

Now why don't you appoligize for accusing me falsely?

Admin
    Keymaster

OK I just had a message from another member who says he cannot vote, so I setup a test poll and voted 3 times. Once as the SuperAdmin, as t8, and then as a test member that belongs to the “Member” group, that I use for testing purposes.

All 3 votes were registered in that test poll.

But I do not want to test the poll in question as that would register a vote and then I would be accused of rigging the poll.

If you (the reader) cannot vote, then I can think of 3 reasons why this might be the case:

1. You were not logged in at the time.
    2. You have more than 1 member ID and you voted with another ID previously. The Forum does take note of your IP address.
    3. You have disabled “cookies” on your browser.

The last option wouldn't make sense because if your cookies were disabled, then you wouldn't be able to log in as a member.

Apart from that, I am at a complete loss as to why the poll wouldn't work for a logged in member. Three members have voted, so it is certainly working for some. Maybe all, if you log in?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account