Satan is in the lake of fire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

HG,
    Jesus addressed to devil in Peter with the same words he used to THE devil when being Tempted.

KangarooJack
    Participant

bodhitharta said:

Do you call Sodom and Gomorrah places lacking in Satanic activity?

Do you believe that God flooded the earth because of a lack of Satanic activity?

It seems to me that you think of Evil as something completely separate from Satan is that true?

bd,
    Homosexuality is a work of the flesh and not of satan. And what has the flood to do with satanic activity? God brought the flood because the godly line of Seth (the sons of God) were intermarrying with the daughters of Cain and corrupting the messianic line.

Show from the old testament where we see satan and demon possession like we do in the time of Jesus and the apostles.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 25 2009,07:53)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 24 2009,14:18)
    …then Paul says,”we do fight against principalities(lower rank spirits,doctrines) against Powers(spirit,words) against rulers of darkness of this world,and against SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places…! Does that not sound like a war of truth in the mind to you?

No. You are adding your words into the text. Spiritual wickedness in heavenly places is not “doctrines” or “words”.

They are real demons and evil spirits that seduce men with doctrines of “demons”.

Notice “doctrines” and “demons” are not the same thing, for the doctrines are “OF” the demons.

Words are nothing unless they are spoken by a person. Words have no will or mind to seduce. It is the person that seduces by the use of words or doctrines!

Blessings WJ

Awesome Post, WJ :)

God Bless You!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Show proof that the devil (IN) Peter was NOt Peter then, Speculation does not answer anything. If you understood that the word (Satan, Devil, Demons) all come the word (adversary) and NOTHING MORE. Then you could easily see that the SPIRIT or intellect , or thoughts, of anyone contrary to GOD work is a Adversary or satan or devil or demon Spirit (intellect) toward GOD. It is simple why try to make it some (UNSEEN OR UNKNOWN MYSTERY RELIGION) JESUS is not the author of confusion as the teaching of satan, devils and demons as separate individual beings are. WE can (ALL) be a Satan if we resist the work of GOD and HIS TRUTH. NO one here are anywhere else has shown me any difference. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 25 2009,09:55)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 25 2009,07:53)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 24 2009,14:18)
    …then Paul says,”we do fight against principalities(lower rank spirits,doctrines) against Powers(spirit,words) against rulers of darkness of this world,and against SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places…! Does that not sound like a war of truth in the mind to you?

No. You are adding your words into the text. Spiritual wickedness in heavenly places is not “doctrines” or “words”.

They are real demons and evil spirits that seduce men with doctrines of “demons”.

Notice “doctrines” and “demons” are not the same thing, for the doctrines are “OF” the demons.

Words are nothing unless they are spoken by a person. Words have no will or mind to seduce. It is the person that seduces by the use of words or doctrines!

Blessings WJ

Awesome Post, WJ :)

God Bless You!

bd,
    See my post to you above.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 25 2009,09:46)
    bodhitharta said:

Do you believe that God flooded the earth because of a lack of Satanic activity?

It seems to me that you think of Evil as something completely separate from Satan is that true?

bd,
    Homosexuality is a work of the flesh and not of satan. And what has the flood to do with satanic activity? God brought the flood because the godly line of Seth (the sons of God) were intermarrying with the daughters of Cain and corrupting the messianic line.

Show from the old testament where we see satan and demon possession like we do in the time of Jesus and the apostles.

thinker

So homosexuality is not of the devil? It does not tranfress the laws of God? What about this?

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
    1 Samuel 16:13-15

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 25 2009,09:55)
    Nick………Show proof that the devil (IN) Peter was NOt Peter then, Speculation does not answer anything. If you understood that the word (Satan, Devil, Demons) all come the word (adversary) and NOTHING MORE. Then you could easily see that the SPIRIT or intellect , or thoughts, of anyone contrary to GOD work is a Adversary or satan or devil or demon Spirit (intellect) toward GOD.  It is simple why try to make it some (UNSEEN OR UNKNOWN MYSTERY RELIGION) JESUS is not the author of confusion as the teaching of satan, devils and demons as separate individual beings are. WE can (ALL) be a Satan if we resist the work of GOD and HIS TRUTH. NO one here are anywhere else has shown me any difference.  IMO

gene

I asked you before, are you saying that Jesus cast out the intellect of the person who was possessed with “legion” and cast their intellect into the pigs?

Are you also saying that this”intellect” pleaded for mercy?

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said to Gene:

They are real demons and evil spirits that seduce men with doctrines of “demons”

Keith,
    I agree with you except for one thing bro! The demons are not in the heavenly places now. They have been removed from the heavenlies and cast into the lake of fire.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 25 2009,09:58)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 25 2009,09:46)
    bodhitharta said:

bd,

thinker

So homosexuality is not of the devil? It does not tranfress the laws of God? What about this?

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
    1 Samuel 16:13-15

Galatians 5 says that fornication and adultery are works of the flesh. The evil “spirit” in this instance was from the Lord. In this case it was an evil disposition that the Lord gave to Saul. Gene is correct that the word “spirit” may sometimes refer to thoughts but not all the time.

The personal devil was bound in old testament times.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

If Satan and demons are not responsible for the state of the world then are you saying that Jesus did not accomplish anything by throwing Satan into the lake of fire? Who cares if Satan was thrown into the lake of fire or not the world is a mess so if Satan is not responsible somewhat for the mess then who is?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck……..The adverbial Shirt (intellect) in Jesus himself was the devil in Him that He put to death. He overcame His own adversarial nature, that we all have at times, not some separate Being external of Him. We must overcome as He did (he overcame himself) so must we exactly like he did, putting own wills to death and submitting to the Will of the ONE and ONLY GOD. The battle is not external it is internal in Us, WE must with GOD'S help master our own selves as Jesus did. There is adveserial Spirit (intellect) in the world and can be in us also, but there is Spirit (intellect) of GOD that can be in us also. GOD is greater the that that is in the world. So we can master the world and ourselves with that MIND or Spirit Intellect. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 25 2009,10:04)
    If Satan and demons are not responsible for the state of the world then are you saying that Jesus did not accomplish anything by throwing Satan into the lake of fire? Who cares if Satan was thrown into the lake of fire or not the world is a mess so if Satan is not responsible somewhat for the mess then who is?

Read Revelation 21-22. The gospel goes out unhindered because satan is in the lake of fire.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

That is why I know the Quran has been a blessing to me because it confirms what I know the bible teaches in the Quran Satan is not completely defeated until the return of Jesus but each of us have spiritual warfare(Jihad) and we can overcome the world as Jesus did. Jesus said we must overcome and so each one of us must reject Satan and make God our One and Only Guardian.

(26) By Allah, We (also) sent (Our apostles) to Peoples before thee; but Satan made, (to the wicked), their own acts seem alluring: He is also their patron today, but they shall have a most grievous penalty.
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #63)

(8) Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but Satan's promises are nothing but deception.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #120)

(19) Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, when lo! they see (aright)!
    ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #201)

(41) Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.
    ( سورة فاطر , Fatir, Chapter #35, Verse #6)

(42) “Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-
    ( سورة يس , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #60)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    These foreign words are not spiritually relevant.
    They are of your god.
    Not our God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 25 2009,10:15)
    That is why I know the Quran has been a blessing to me because it confirms what I know the bible teaches in the Quran Satan is not completely defeated until the return of Jesus but each of us have spiritual warfare(Jihad) and we can overcome the world as Jesus did. Jesus said we must overcome and so each one of us must reject Satan and make God our One and Only Guardian.

(26) By Allah, We (also) sent (Our apostles) to Peoples before thee; but Satan made, (to the wicked), their own acts seem alluring: He is also their patron today, but they shall have a most grievous penalty.  
    (  سورة النحل  , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #63)

(8) Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but Satan's promises are nothing but deception.  
    (  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #120)

(19) Those who fear Allah, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring Allah to remembrance, when lo! they see (aright)!  
    (  سورة الأعراف  , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #201)

(41) Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.  
    (  سورة فاطر  , Fatir, Chapter #35, Verse #6)

(42) “Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-  
    (  سورة يس  , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #60)

bd,
    Then explain why Jesus said that satan was to be thrust out “NOW.” Explain also why Paul told the saints at Rome that satan would be crushed under their feet “SHORTLY.”

The Quran has absolutely no authority. If satan was operating today the Quran would definitely be his work.

You are superstitious about satan because you think that all evil that men do is inspired by him. Yet Jesus said that sin comes from the heart of man. Are you one of those “the devil made me do it” kind of guys?

thinker

georg
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 25 2009,10:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 25 2009,10:04)

Read Revelation 21-22. The gospel goes out unhindered because satan is in the lake of fire.

thinker

thinker

Are you forgetting that the scripture you quoted is after the millennium, and after Satan has been cast into the lake of fire?
    Did I miss the millennium?

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 25 2009,10:34)

bd,
    Then explain why Jesus said that satan was to be thrust out “NOW.” Explain also why Paul told the saints at Rome that satan would be crushed under their feet “SHORTLY.”

The Quran has absolutely no authority. If satan was operating today the Quran would definitely be his work.

You are superstitious about satan because you think that all evil that men do is inspired by him. Yet Jesus said that sin comes from the heart of man. Are you one of those “the devil made me do it” kind of guys?

thinker

I'm glad you admit that the Quran could not be a work of Satan.

Why doesn't the Quran have any authority revelation speaks about another little book coming after what was written in the bible.

1.Revelation 10:2
    And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
    Revelation 10:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 10 (Whole Chapter)
    2.Revelation 10:8
    And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
    Revelation 10:7-9 (in Context) Revelation 10 (Whole Chapter)
    3.Revelation 10:9
    And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
    Revelation 10:8-10 (in Context) Revelation 10 (Whole Chapter)
    4.Revelation 10:10
    And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
    Revelation 10:9-11 (in Context) Revelation 10 (Whole Chapter)

bodhitharta
    Participant

And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
    Revelation 10:10-11

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 25 2009,10:34)

bd,

thinker

You already believe that Jesus has retuned in 70 AD correct?

This is the new earth to you correct?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Desperate to establish the appearance of authenticity?
    You will still be doing so when the King comes back to his earthly rule.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account