Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    gollamudi
    Participant

Thanks again for your response Karmarie. I am not sticking to any particular sect of Christianity right now. I am on the search for truth.

Thanks and love to you
    Adam

karmarie
    Participant

Hi, Adam.

The search for truth haha yeah I know about that.
    Let no man be your leader in truth only one the Almighty.

From what iv learnt, reading things to search for the truth (apart from the Bible and perhaps a few other writtings eg Enoch, Hermas,) nothing is safe to read, anything can contaminate our mind lead us away from what truth we first had.

Ebionites, Nazerenes or other such things, they say they are the only ones who hold the truth (And how many say the same thing today)?, they say only they will be saved, (theyre usually really small in number too), they say Paul was a false Apostle…so wow, this is saying God YHVH doesnt have the ability to do as the Bible says….”this good news of the coming kingdom will be preached through all the earth and then the end will come) Matt 24:14..and what is seen before the throne of God? a multitude of people too numerous to count from every nation people language, who serve God continuously, Rev. 7:9-15 do you really think YHVHs word would say this and it will not come to pass? look at what has happened with all that was said it is done….

Adam, im only telling you this because its what put me off (Nazerene Ebionite) type thinking…iv also been down the path of Islam  (Thought it was the same God but later only later saw the big differences) so may our Father help you and show you and lead you.

Peace and love to you.

gollamudi
    Participant

Thank you very much Karmarie, whether you are brother or sister I don't know but I am once again thankful to you for your advice on knowing truth. Till today I am a Christian and pray to God through Jesus' name only. You know last 6 years I am in search of truth about God of Bible and his relationship to historical Jesus. But I find what the majority of Christianity believes and preaches is entirely different from what Jesus preached about the God of Israel. The concept of trinity, preexistence of Jesus, bodily resurrection, human sacrifice for sin atonement I find entirely illogical on part of Christianity. Therefore I started understanding God from the Jewish perspectives by which I could avoid all these confusions about God and His Messiah. Hope I will be hearing many things from you in future.

Thanks and love to you
    Adam

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    So logic is your arbiter of truth?
    Is it reliable when it comes to spiritual matters??

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Adam.

Yeah iv been going through the whole thinking, searching thing the last few days again, and today Iv decided nah iv had enough already of that. It gets too confusing. Better to stick with just the words we have I think. (The bible!)

But I will try to help if I can and will pay more attention to a few more threads, ha.

Take care God bless you.

JustAskin
    Participant

Karmarie,

Think of the simplest and most wonderful idea of how you think an all powerful, all loving, gracious, long suffering (putting up with bad behaviour), forgiving 'to the last!', selfSacrificing, Father of all should be.

Then that is YHVH.

Now, examine all the religions and sects of those religions, and see which fits your profile best…then stick to it!

What did Jesus say about the 'Lukewarm Church'? Was it good? Why not?
    In what way are you also being 'Lukewarm'?

Just in case, the Lukewarm is 'spat out'…
    Jesus said, 'oh, that you were either hot OR cold [for my testimony]…'

Check this, also: 'How can the The Blind lead the blind?'

Kar, did I not warn you in private? Now I warn you in public!

karmarie
    Participant

Well thanks for the warning and advice Ja.

Now, examine all the religions and sects of those religions, and see which fits your profile best…then stick to it!

JA,

Hope to find you and the ones you love well.

I understand your concern for Karmarie, what I do disagree with is your above statement, you cannot profile the truth JA, no matter how hard you try, you cannot limit truth within just one sect, it is not possible.

To limit truth is to limit our creator. A pure heart that searches does not feel condemnation under any circumstances, in all essense, you need to breathe, live, feel the spirit of truth, there is no other way.

We all have our moments of meditatation on what we learn, at times it can be very overwhelming finding truths, this can be a wonderous time in our lives, truth can bring great sorrow then can bring great joy, or vice versa.

Take care JA

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….The Spirit of Truth, is the (INTELLECT) to understand the truth which comes from GOD. Because the Spirit (intellect) of truth searches the deep things of GOD and is the Revealer of these truths (into) our minds, giving us the comprehension of Godly truth. It is impossible fro a person who has the Spirit of truth (IN) him to be decieved. It both accuses us and defends us in all things it is Godly (Intellect) residing in the MINDS of GOD Elect. It is also GOD (IN) us , the same GOD that was (IN) Christ Jesus our lord. IMO

peace and love to you all……………..gene

JustAskin
    Participant

POK,

Thank you.

Truth can only bring great Joy.

The sorrow can only be retrospective. You may feel sorrow for those who do not believe, have not yet, will never, find Truth.

In the new life, do you think that thise who attain it will everlastingly be sorrowful for their 'loved ones' who didn't attain that new life?

Some say, 'Yes', and then go on to say, 'That's why I cannot believe that God would destroy my …sister, son, daughter, mother,old granny, my dog, cat, goldfish, ….yet He says he is a loving god!'

Where is it written in the Scriptures, 'For some have crept in unawares….and deny our God…and our only Lord and Saviour'.

Yes, POK, they deny GOD, and, thereby, they deny Jesus, and if they deny Jesus, they also deny God Almighty, because Jesus came to reveal God Amighty, his spiritual and Heavenly Father.

My point to Karmarie is not against her adopting pagan religion, nor to her adopting Islam, or Hamass,..whatever…, but that she should find her belief and stick to it, defend it, until she dtermines that perhaps she may be wrong…

Karmarie has posted several posts here that I have applauded and I commended her to 'My God'.

But it seems she has many 'admirers' here who are seeking to 'win her over', beget her to themselves. I have already 'begotten' her as a spiritual sister (Once begotten, always begotten) and am anxious about the aims of her suitors, and how easily she moves from one belief to another……….!

karmarie
    Participant

Princess, its good to see you here again, I missed you, thankyou for your post, I hope your well.

JA, as I said to you, I dont know why you say im going after pagan religeons etc, you know what I believe, I was talking to Adam about PAST things I knew, past JA.

Love you both.

JustAskin
    Participant

Kar,
    Publicly…You are redeemed.

Princess, its good to see you here again, I missed you, thankyou for your post, I hope your well.

Karmarie,

I hope to find you at peace, yes all is well with me as I hope with you. I have been reading more than posting of late.

Take care of yourself.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 07 2010,00:01)

Karmarie,

I hope to find you at peace, yes all is well with me as I hope with you. I have been reading more than posting of late.

Take care of yourself.

Hi Princess of the King,

That goes for me as well, I missed you too!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J,

I do hope to find you well and at peace also. Take Care Ed J.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 05 2010,22:21)
    Hi Adam.

Yeah iv been going through the whole thinking, searching thing the last few days again, and today Iv decided nah iv had enough already of that. It gets too confusing. Better to stick with just the words we have I think. (The bible!)

But I will try to help if I can and will pay more attention to a few more threads, ha.

Take care God bless you.

Thank you very much for your encouraging words Karmarie.

Love and peace
    Adam

karmarie
    Participant

Adam,

Trying to determine who the Son is how he was created and so on, who are those who God takes and approves of? Those who worship him in Spirit and in truth. Does truth mean simply to seek and find the truth? I dont think so, truth of the heart, truth of who we are, withour deception, in Spirit, with our Spirit, feeling, hearing, obeying. Not nessesarily knowing all the truth we need to obtain or think we do, but truth of who we are, who they are, one connected, without all the un-nessesary clutter such as is today in the world, having some hope, feeling love for God. Seperated? not.

Take the words which have gone around the world and believe in them Adam, otherwise they wouldnt be there to believe in, can we be judged on if we took them or not? Or if we searched beyond them for more?

For God so loved the world that he gave his beloved son, so all those who believe in him shal not perish but shall have eternal life.  He gave us his son, weather we like it or not what happened it was a gift to be taken one of love. Faith in something we have never seen believing in the words which were spoke.  

Peace and love to you.

karmarie
    Participant

Glad to hear your well Princess of the King. Thankyou.

And JA..

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 07 2010,19:39)
    Adam,

Trying to determine who the Son is how he was created and so on, who are those who God takes and approves of? Those who worship him in Spirit and in truth. Does truth mean simply to seek and find the truth? I dont think so, truth of the heart, truth of who we are, withour deception, in Spirit, with our Spirit, feeling, hearing, obeying. Not nessesarily knowing all the truth we need to obtain or think we do, but truth of who we are, who they are, one connected, without all the un-nessesary clutter such as is today in the world, having some hope, feeling love for God. Seperated? not.

Take the words which have gone around the world and believe in them Adam, otherwise they wouldnt be there to believe in, can we be judged on if we took them or not? Or if we searched beyond them for more?

For God so loved the world that he gave his beloved son, so all those who believe in him shal not perish but shall have eternal life.  He gave us his son, weather we like it or not what happened it was a gift to be taken one of love. Faith in something we have never seen believing in the words which were spoke.  

Peace and love to you.

Hi Sis Karmarie,
    Those are amazing words you just spoke. I appreciate your concern on me. I know faith is some thing which we can not test in the laboratory. But I am really behind finding truth in NT concepts and how they are developed against OT concepts on God and His doings.

Thanks and love to you
    Adam

kerwin
    Participant

Adam,

What you wrote tells me that your reasoning is flawed as the New Testiment ideas do not contradict those of the Old Testiment.  I have so idea what false premises you are bassing your assumptions on but I know that eiter they and/or your means of reaching your conclusions are false because your conclusions are.

I tried to explain my reasoning earlier in a post to you and I do not wish to repeat myself here.  I do want to see what points we are in agreement on.  

Do we agree that Jesus and the Eleven were Jews and thus aware of Jewish traditions of their time period?  It is possible they were even Jews of Galatia and thus their knowledge would have been more in tune with that region.  I would have to check as my memory has been known to be faulty in the past.

If so then what do you know about the Old Testiment view of Galatian Jews of the First Century?

They are not Pharisees so the modern view of some offshoot of that flawed sect in not what you should weight their views against.  The same with the offshoots of the Sadducee sect.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account