Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,681 through 1,700 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 17 2011,20:05)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,15:11)
    But are you saying that whoever determined it, I should not give credence to it, if it is not canon?

Mark, I have the Jerusalem Bible which has what you mention, such as wisdom. I also learnt a lot from the sheppard of hermas. I dont understand why some people seem to want to avoid these books. There has to be a reason?

Shimmer,

You are right. I don't know either. Some people say they only repeat what is said in other places in the bible. This just amazes me-In Wisdom,which was written about a hundred years BEFORE the coming of Christ, this is written-

Wisdom 2:12-20

“Let us beset the just one, because he is obnoxious to us;
    he sets himself against our doings,
    Reproaches us for transgressions of the law and charges us with violations of our training.
    He professes to have knoledge of God and styles himself a child of the Lord.
    To us he is the censure of our thoughts;merely to see himm is a hardship for us,
    Because his life is not like other men's, and differant are his ways.
    He judges us debased; he holds aloof from our paths as from things impure.
    He calls blest the destiny of the just and boast that God is his Father.
    Let us see if his words be true;
    let us find out what will happen to him.
    For if the just one be the son of God, he will defend him and deliver him from the hand of his foes.
    With revilement and torture let us put him to the test
    That we may have proof of his patience.
    Let us condemn him to a shameful death;
    for according to his own words, God will take care of him.”

As far as I know, I do not know of anywhere else in the bible where his passion is prophesied so vividly and accurately. Maybe someone else knows of somewhere, but I don't. It is amazing to me, being that this was written before. the rest of Wisdom blows me away. It is wisdom, and prophecy. I think it shows the worlds evil, and God's peoples first deliverance, and implys a second, which in some kind of way will paralell the first.

Anyway, I have a book of writings that didn't make it into the bible. Alot of them ring true to my spirit. Alot of them seem like obvious bull do-do that someone put a deciples name on it just for weight. My spirit tells me which is which. I have mentioned before, the didache seems dead on to me the way churches need to be run. I really like where it mentions that a prophet has to make his own living, and cannot ask for money, or they are a false prophet. Man that convicts a LOT of preacherrs out there, doesn't it? Anyway, thats what I think. Sorry for rambleing, Hope you and yours are well and blessed Shimmer-Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2011,22:56)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,22:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2011,12:37)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,12:11)
    But are you saying that whoever determined it, I should not give credence to it, if it is not canon?

Hi Mark,

Christians that are not well grounded in what the Scriptures say,
    can get confused by writings that are outside of Biblical “Canon”.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

But Ed,

Don't take offense to this- As you your very self just posted, Isn't that the very reason why your own book should be avoided? It definately is not canon. That seems VERY contradictory to me coming from you. Case in point-The bible says that Jesus will come on the clouds in some places. In other places it states he will come in Judgement. Revalations 22:20 “Yes, I am coming soon!”, which was absolutely after pentecost, yet you claim he came at pentacost in your book. Aren't you one of the confusing sources in light of what you just posted? Why separate “flesh”  and “spirit” with Jesus? What purpose does it serve?  But the main question-Why should anyone give credence to your book since it is no doubt not canonical? Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

“HolyCityBibleCode” was written for teachers of God's word,
    which are well grounded in Scripture; and for 'Atheists',
    who need documented “Proof” of God's existence.
    There is “NO hypocrisy” in any of my words.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

No but you yourself said that if it wasn't canon, that it would be wise to avoid it. ???

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2011,22:57)

Why separate “flesh”  and “spirit” with Jesus? What purpose does it serve?  

Hi Mark,

Heb.4:12 For “The Word” of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
    piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the
    joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

God bless

But we're talking about Jesus, not “the word”. Again, what purpose does it serve to divide him flesh and spirit?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 17 2011,20:05)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,15:11)

Mark, I have the Jerusalem Bible which has what you mention, such as wisdom. I also learnt a lot from the sheppard of hermas. I dont understand why some people seem to want to avoid these books. There has to be a reason?

By the way, one reason is that some people have someone elses religion drilled into them and accept it with out reading and determining it for themselves. If they are pounded with “don't read them, they do nothing or add nothing that is not already in the Bible”, and they believe it, well, they are shorted of “Wisdom”. My spirit tells me, and I trust it. “There is no snaching out of my hand”.Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2011,12:33)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,12:08)
    ???  You said  christians decided what was in the old testament. I showed you where Jews determined it. Whats Moot?

Hi Mark,

No, I said: “Christians” determined the 66 books that are in “The Bible”!

God bless

The jews determined it Ed. they tossed some books out, and your KJ bible upheld their decision. Thats why deutero-canonical are not in your bible. The jews and your OLD testament are the same, as the scribes and pharasees determined what was included and what was not and what criteria determined it.

mikeangel
    Participant

And by “christians” don't you mean “Luther”?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:09)

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

But Ed,

Don't take offense to this- As you your very self just posted, Isn't that the very reason why your own book should be avoided? It definately is not canon. That seems VERY contradictory to me coming from you. Case in point-The bible says that Jesus will come on the clouds in some places. In other places it states he will come in Judgement. Revalations 22:20 “Yes, I am coming soon!”, which was absolutely after pentecost, yet you claim he came at pentacost in your book. Aren't you one of the confusing sources in light of what you just posted? Why separate “flesh”  and “spirit” with Jesus? What purpose does it serve?  But the main question-Why should anyone give credence to your book since it is no doubt not canonical? Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

No but you yourself said that if it wasn't canon, that it would be wise to avoid it.   ???

Hi Mark,

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
    Are you familiar with Heb.5:12-6:3 and John 16:12?

I have yet many things to say unto you,
    but ye cannot bear them now. (John 16:12)

Hebrews 5:12-6:3 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,
    ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles
    of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and
    not of strong meat.
    For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word
    of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that
    are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised
    to discern both good and evil.
    Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ,
    let us go on unto perfection (Hebrews 11:40); not laying again the foundation of repentance
    from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands,
    and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit.

You have declared 'yourself' not ready for strong meat!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:11)

Hi Mark,

Heb.4:12 For “The Word” of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,

God bless

But we're talking about Jesus, not “the word”. Again, what purpose does it serve to divide him flesh and spirit?

Hi Mark,

You mean you don't know the difference between flesh and spirit?
    Spiritually Jesus departed into the mountain of God! (Ezek.28:16)

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever.
    John 6:15
    When Jesus therefore perceived that they would
    come and take him by force, to make him a king, he
    departed again into a mountain himself alone.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
    for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide
    with you for ever; John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74)
    fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it(he) die, it bringeth forth much “fruit”(74).

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:26)

???  You said  christians decided what was in the old testament. I showed you where Jews determined it. Whats Moot?

Hi Mark,

God bless

The jews determined it Ed. they tossed some books out, and your KJ bible upheld their decision. Thats why deutero-canonical  are not in your bible. The jews and your OLD testament are the same, as the scribes and pharasees determined what was included and what was not and what criteria determined it.

Hi Mark,

“The Jews” DID NOT determine the 66 books that are in “The Bible”; Christians did!

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:27)

Hi Mark,

NO, I DON'T!     Luther was only “One” Christian; certainly you should know that?

God bless  
    Ed J

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2011,00:28)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
    for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide
    with you for ever; John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74)
    fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it(he) die, it bringeth forth much “fruit”(74).

O.k. Ed,

What happened to Jesus' body? Where is it?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2011,00:34)

Hi Mark,

NO, I DON'T!     Luther was only “One” Christian; certainly you should know that?

God bless  
    Ed J

Well, didn't he decide to not include the deuterocanonical bools? Isn't that why they are in the orthodox and roman catholic and other bibles but not the proteseant or KJ bibles?

mikeangel
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

But Ed,

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

I didn't say that you were a hypocrite. I did imply that it was ambiguois that you stand on both sides of a point. i.e. Things outside the canon could confuse- but it doesn't apply to your book………….

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2011,00:05)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:09)

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

But Ed,

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

No but you yourself said that if it wasn't canon, that it would be wise to avoid it.   ???

Hi Mark,

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
    Are you familiar with Heb.5:12-6:3 and John 16:12?

I have yet many things to say unto you,
    but ye cannot bear them now. (John 16:12)

Hebrews 5:12-6:3 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,
    ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles
    of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and
    not of strong meat.
    For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word
    of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that
    are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised
    to discern both good and evil.
    Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ,
    let us go on unto perfection (Hebrews 11:40); not laying again the foundation of repentance
    from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands,
    and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit.

You have declared 'yourself' not ready for strong meat!

I'm up to ribs and steak! Mmmmmm.

mikeangel
    Participant

And Wisdom!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 17 2011,23:26)

Hi Mark,

God bless

The jews determined it Ed. they tossed some books out, and your KJ bible upheld their decision. Thats why deutero-canonical  are not in your bible. The jews and your OLD testament are the same, as the scribes and pharasees determined what was included and what was not and what criteria determined it.

Hi Mark,

This is 'a lie'; Judaism rejects “Daniel”,
          because it is not written entirely in Hebrew.
          Daniel 2:4 through 7:28 is written in the Aramaic.
          To Teach: YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

“Christians” determined the 66 books that are in “The Bible”!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,09:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2011,00:28)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

O.k. Ed,

What happened to Jesus' body? Where is it?

Hi Mark,

Did Jesus have “a body” before his birth in Mary?
    Heb.10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith,
    Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
    For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce,
    if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

God bless
    PS> The second verse is Mark 13:21-23

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,09:08)
    O.k. Ed,

What happened to Jesus' body?

Hi Mark,

When?
    On the Cross?
    In Joesph's burial tomb?
    At Jesus' ascension to the Father?
    If you want to play games: you need to be specific!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,09:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2011,00:34)

Hi Mark,

God bless  
    Ed J

Well, (1)didn't he decide to not include the deuterocanonical bools? (2)Isn't that why they are in the orthodox and roman catholic (3)and other bibles (4)but not the proteseant or (5)KJ bibles?

Hi Mark,

1) Are you referring to the “Luther” German bible?
    2) This question is 'vague' and requires speculation (on my part) to answer.
    3) What other bibles?
    4) What protestant bibles?
    5) NO!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,09:29)

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

But Ed,

Hi Mark,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

(1)I didn't say that you were a hypocrite. (2)I did imply that it was ambiguois that you stand on both sides of a point. (3)i.e. Things outside the canon could confuse- but it doesn't apply to your book………….

Hi Mark,

1) Great!
    2) How so?
    3) It's confusing to you; (John 16:12)
        so you helped me “Prove” my point!
        It's (strong meat) designed for those
        that are of full age, those who by reason
        of use have their senses exercised to discern
        both good and evil. (you judge yourself unworthy)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,681 through 1,700 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account