Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 08 2011,22:18)
    Tim,

What you are saying is that all those so called “believers” who have f'd me over are good to go. All the pain inflicted on me was theirs for the whim. An alcholic can get drunk and abuse his/her family and never regret it. Some little girls daddy can lie in the gutter with a heroine needle in him and if he has faith, well he was free to do as he pleased. Hitler could have mass murdered 6 million human beings and think he was the “savior” and you defend him. One can worship a tree, ar angels, or consult phycics, or idolize whoever, and as long as he believes in Jesus he need not worry. Tell me where this is not you. Peace

Mark: You are overlooking pure truth of God to find an alpowerful retrobution expert that will go and fight any or all causes that come against Mark in life. That is not God!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Tim,

What you are saying is that all those so called “believers” who have f'd me over are good to go. All the pain inflicted on me was theirs for the whim. An alcholic can get drunk and abuse his/her family and never regret it. Some little girls daddy can lie in the gutter with a heroine needle in him and if he has faith, well he was free to do as he pleased. Hitler could have mass murdered 6 million human beings and think he was the “savior” and you defend him. One can worship a tree, ar angels, or consult phycics, or idolize whoever, and as long as he believes in Jesus he need not worry. Tell me where this is not you. Peace

Mark: You are overlooking pure truth of God to find an all-powerful retribution expert that will go and fight any or all causes that come against Mark in life. That is not God!

In fact Jesus says love your enemies and do good to them that hate you, bless them that curse you, and and pray for them who despitefully use you…Luke6:27!

You might want to look further for someone beside Jesus to take up your cause against others in the form of anger and retribution. We both know that is a spirit of destruction and not love.

Then you try to apply your anger and misappropriated revenge on me, the one professing love fruit. You are quite confused in my opinion! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 09 2011,00:51)
    Tim!!! Again, I have to disagree with you.  When Jesus comes again as The Word of God He will do all those things you mentioned.  Until then Satan is still testing us…..When you say that Jesus is here, how do you mean that???? He is in our hearts, IMO but His rule as Lord of Lords and King of Kings has not happened yet.  There is no evidence of that present.

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Jesus will smite all nations with the fierceness and wrath of God.  that has not happened yet….

Peace and Love Irene

Irene: The plan of God is unto you just as you believe it to be! If the scriptures I have given do not convince you to a different understanding then your mind is made up and unchangeble. In other words, you say you see, therfore it is as you see it, unto you.

I guess where two or three are united together, there I am, in their midst….and my Father and I will make our home in you….doesn't apply to you! Sadly, TK

PS: Just after you wrote:… Jesus will smite all nations with the fierceness and wrath of God….you signed the post with “peace and love”, Irene! Shouldn't it be signed with what you profess…”wrath and destruction is coming”, Irene?

mikeangel
    Participant

[26] For behold, the time will come, when the signs which I have foretold to you will come to pass, that the city which now is not seen shall appear, and the land which now is hidden shall be disclosed.
    [27] And every one who has been delivered from the evils that I have foretold shall see my wonders.
    [28] For my son the Messiah shall be revealed with those who are with him, and those who remain shall rejoice four hundred years.
    [29] And after these years my son the Messiah shall die, and all who draw human breath.
    [30] And the world shall be turned back to primeval silence for seven days, as it was at the first beginnings; so that no one shall be left.
    [31] And after seven days the world, which is not yet awake, shall be roused, and that which is corruptible shall perish.
    [32] And the earth shall give up those who are asleep in it, and the dust those who dwell silently in it; and the chambers shall give up the souls which have been committed to them.
    [33] And the Most High shall be revealed upon the seat of judgment, and compassion shall pass away, and patience shall be withdrawn;
    [34] but only judgment shall remain, truth shall stand, and faithfulness shall grow strong.
    [35] And recompense shall follow, and the reward shall be manifested; righteous deeds shall awake, and unrighteous deeds shall not sleep.
    [36] Then the pit of torment shall appear, and opposite it shall be the place of rest; and the furnace of hell shall be disclosed, and opposite it the paradise of delight.
    [37] Then the Most High will say to the nations that have been raised from the dead, `Look now, and understand whom you have denied, whom you have not served, whose commandments you have despised!
    [38] Look on this side and on that; here are delight and rest, and there are fire and torments!' Thus he will speak to them on the day of judgment —
    [39] a day that has no sun or moon or stars,
    [40] or cloud or thunder or lightning or wind or water or air, or darkness or evening or morning,
    [41] or summer or spring or heat or winter or frost or cold or hail or rain or dew,
    [42] or noon or night, or dawn or shining or brightness or light, but only the splendor of the glory of the Most High, by which all shall see what has been determined for them.
    [43] For it will last for about a week of years.
    [44] This is my judgment and its prescribed order; and to you alone have I shown these things.”
    [45]
    I answered and said, “O sovereign Lord, I said then and I say now: Blessed are those who are alive and keep thy commandments!

This is comming Tim. Deny Gods commandments that Jesus told you to keep, deny his word as you have done here and pay the price, embrace it and enjoy his protection. It's your call. Time will tell which one of us knows the truth.Peace. I love you-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 09 2011,01:15)

Tim,

Mark: You are overlooking pure truth of God to find an all-powerful retribution expert that will go and fight any or all causes that come against Mark in life. That is not God!

In fact Jesus says love your enemies and do good to them that hate you, bless them that curse you, and  and pray for them who despitefully use you…Luke6:27!

You might want to look further for someone beside Jesus to take up your cause against others in the form of anger and retribution. We both know that is a spirit of destruction and not love.

Then you try to apply your anger and misappropriated revenge on me, the one professing love fruit. You are quite confused in my opinion! TK

No my friend. I am saying you are a confusing satan trying to convince God's children through deception that they need not obey his commandments, as his Son instructed us to, but somehow you think you are wiser than Jesus. :(

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 09 2011,01:33)

Tim!!! Again, I have to disagree with you.  When Jesus comes again as The Word of God He will do all those things you mentioned.  Until then Satan is still testing us…..When you say that Jesus is here, how do you mean that???? He is in our hearts, IMO but His rule as Lord of Lords and King of Kings has not happened yet.  There is no evidence of that present.

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Jesus will smite all nations with the fierceness and wrath of God.  that has not happened yet….

Peace and Love Irene

Irene: The plan of God is unto you just as you believe it to be! If the scriptures I have given do not convince you to a different understanding then your mind is made up and unchangeble. In other words, you say you see, therfore it is as you see it, unto you.

I guess where two or three are united together, there I am, in their midst….and my Father and I will make our home in you….doesn't apply to you! Sadly, TK

PS: Just after you wrote:… Jesus will smite all nations with the fierceness and wrath of God….you signed the post with “peace and love”, Irene! Shouldn't it be signed with what you profess…”wrath and destruction is coming”, Irene?

No Tim!  What are you doing?  Are you being nasty? You just tested me, or better Satan just tested me.  And you think Jesus is here????  If Jesus was here, you would not say that…..or better you would not have to say that, because all would understand the truth….. I sign the way I see fit.  Sometimes I only sign Peace Irene….I happen to love all, because that my friend Jesus is telling us to do.  I quoted Scripture and you don't like it, tough luck….Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 09 2011,02:09)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 09 2011,01:15)

Tim,

In fact Jesus says love your enemies and do good to them that hate you, bless them that curse you, and  and pray for them who despitefully use you…Luke6:27!

No my friend. I am saying you are a confusing satan trying to convince God's children through deception that they need not obey his commandments, as his Son instructed us to, but somehow you think you are wiser than Jesus.  :(

Right on Mark…. Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Tim said to Irene:

…works will not take you away from God!!

Tim proves over and over that either he doesn't know “God's Word” or rejects God's Word.

Romans 8:4-7 That the righteousness of “The Law” might be fulfilled in us,
    who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh
    do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to “The Law” of God,
    neither indeed can be.

Ezekiel 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live;
    if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses
    shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Hebrews 10:22-27 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
    and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Ezekiel 18:21-22 But If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed,
    and keep all my statutes, and DO that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live,
    he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be
    mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

“the sharp sword” is “The Word”!
                                  And the “HolySpirit” is HE and I !

What do you suppose “the sharp sword” is in Rev.19:15?
                        Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it
                        he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
                        and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Isaiah 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me:
    for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood
    shall be sprinkled upon my garments
    , and I will stain all my raiment.

But they rebelled, and vexed
               his HolySpirit: therefore he
               was turned to be their enemy,
               and he fought against them.
    (Isaiah 63:10)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 09 2011,00:58)

Tim,

Mark: You are overlooking pure truth of God to find an alpowerful retrobution expert that will go and fight any or all causes that come against Mark in life. That is not God!

Shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day
    and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
    I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. (Luke 18:7-8)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 09 2011,02:05)
    [26] For behold, the time will come, when the signs which I have foretold to you will come to pass, that the city which now is not seen shall appear, and the land which now is hidden shall be disclosed.
    [27] And every one who has been delivered from the evils that I have foretold shall see my wonders.
    [28] For my son the Messiah shall be revealed with those who are with him, and those who remain shall rejoice four hundred years.
    [29] And after these years my son the Messiah shall die, and all who draw human breath.
    [30] And the world shall be turned back to primeval silence for seven days, as it was at the first beginnings; so that no one shall be left.
    [31] And after seven days the world, which is not yet awake, shall be roused, and that which is corruptible shall perish.
    [32] And the earth shall give up those who are asleep in it, and the dust those who dwell silently in it; and the chambers shall give up the souls which have been committed to them.
    [33] And the Most High shall be revealed upon the seat of judgment, and compassion shall pass away, and patience shall be withdrawn;
    [34] but only judgment shall remain, truth shall stand, and faithfulness shall grow strong.
    [35] And recompense shall follow, and the reward shall be manifested; righteous deeds shall awake, and unrighteous deeds shall not sleep.
    [36] Then the pit of torment shall appear, and opposite it shall be the place of rest; and the furnace of hell shall be disclosed, and opposite it the paradise of delight.
    [37] Then the Most High will say to the nations that have been raised from the dead, `Look now, and understand whom you have denied, whom you have not served, whose commandments you have despised!
    [38] Look on this side and on that; here are delight and rest, and there are fire and torments!' Thus he will speak to them on the day of judgment —
    [40] or cloud or thunder or lightning or wind or water or air, or darkness or evening or morning,
    [41] or summer or spring or heat or winter or frost or cold or hail or rain or dew,
    [42] or noon or night, or dawn or shining or brightness or light, but only the splendor of the glory of the Most High, by which all shall see what has been determined for them.
    [44] This is my judgment and its prescribed order; and to you alone have I shown these things.”
    [45]
    I answered and said, “O sovereign Lord, I said then and I say now: Blessed are those who are alive and keep thy commandments!

This is comming Tim. Deny Gods commandments that Jesus told you to keep, deny his word as you have done here and pay the price, embrace it and enjoy his protection. It's your call. Time will tell which one of us knows the truth.Peace. I love you-Mark

Hi Mark,

How come you didn't post where you got this from? Looks like maybe Daniel?

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 09 2011,10:29)

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Isaiah 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me:
    for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood

God bless

So Ed, The holy Spirit of God has a robe on dipped in blood. And is called Lord of Lords and King of Kings? Not to me……That is Jesus The Word of God, a title….
    Peace and love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 09 2011,11:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 09 2011,10:29)

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

God bless

So Ed, The holy Spirit of God has a robe on  dipped in blood.  And is called Lord of Lords and King of Kings?  Not to me……That is Jesus The Word of God, a title….
    Peace and love Irene

Hi Irene,

Rev 19:13 And He was clothed with a “vesture” dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

(Google) And garment surrounded sprinkled blood; and called his name, the word of God

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 09 2011,10:38)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 09 2011,02:05)
    [45]

Hi Mark,

How come you didn't post where you got this from? Looks like maybe Daniel?

God bless

I'm sorry, It's Ezra 4, and it screams at me as true.Peace-Mark.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Ezra 4: ends with verse 24; try again?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

4Ezra.7
    [1]
    When I had finished speaking these words, the angel who had been sent to me on the former nights was sent to me again,

[2] and he said to me, “Rise, Ezra, and listen to the words that I have come to speak to you.”
    [3]
    I said, “Speak, my lord.” And he said to me, “There is a sea set in a wide expanse so that it is broad and vast,

[4] but it has an entrance set in a narrow place, so that it is like a river.
    [5] If any one, then, wishes to reach the sea, to look at it or to navigate it, how can he come to the broad part unless he passes through the narrow part?
    [6] Another example: There is a city built and set on a plain, and it is full of all good things;
    [7] but the entrance to it is narrow and set in a precipitous place, so that there is fire on the right hand and deep water on the left;
    [8] and there is only one path lying between them, that is, between the fire and the water, so that only one man can walk upon that path.
    [9] If now that city is given to a man for an inheritance, how will the heir receive his inheritance unless he passes through the danger set before him?”
    [10]
    I said, “He cannot, lord.” And he said to me, “So also is Israel's portion.

[11] For I made the world for their sake, and when Adam transgressed my statutes, what had been made was judged.
    [12] And so the entrances of this world were made narrow and sorrowful and toilsome; they are few and evil, full of dangers and involved in great hardships.
    [13] But the entrances of the greater world are broad and safe, and really yield the fruit of immortality.
    [14] Therefore unless the living pass through the difficult and vain experiences, they can never receive those things that have been reserved for them.
    [15] But now why are you disturbed, seeing that you are to perish? And why are you moved, seeing that you are mortal?
    [16] And why have you not considered in your mind what is to come, rather than what is now present?”
    [17]
    Then I answered and said, “O sovereign Lord, behold, thou hast ordained in thy law that the righteous shall inherit these things, but that the ungodly shall perish.

[18] The righteous therefore can endure difficult circumstances while hoping for easier ones; but those who have done wickedly have suffered the difficult circumstances and will not see the easier ones.”
    [19]
    And he said to me, “You are not a better judge than God, or wiser than the Most High!

[20] Let many perish who are now living, rather than that the law of God which is set before them be disregarded!
    [21] For God strictly commanded those who came into the world, when they came, what they should do to live, and what they should observe to avoid punishment.
    [22] Nevertheless they were not obedient, and spoke against him; they devised for themselves vain thoughts,
    [23] and proposed to themselves wicked frauds;
    they even declared that the Most High does not exist,
    and they ignored his ways!
    [24] They scorned his law,
    and denied his covenants;
    they have been unfaithful to his statutes,
    and have not performed his works.
    [25]
    “Therefore, Ezra, empty things are for the empty, and full things are for the full.

[45]

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 09 2011,12:54)
    Hi Mark,

Ezra 4: ends with verse 24; try again?

God bless

Hi Mark,

Ezra 7: ends with verse 28? Try again.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,

You asked where I got it. I mistated the “4 Ezra” as Ezra 4. I printed the last one straight from the text. After that I cannot help you . I could cut and paste the whole book but it would be a LOT of material. I posted the text though. I didn't write it. Do a search of 4 Ezra and you should find it. If you still don't find it, I will give you a website that has it. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 10 2011,11:15)
    Ed,

You asked where I got it. I mistated the “4 Ezra” as Ezra 4. I printed the last one straight from the text. After that I cannot help you . I could cut and paste the whole book but it would be a LOT of material. I posted the text though. I didn't write it.  Do a search of 4 Ezra and you should find it. If you still don't find it, I will give you a website that has it. Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Is this something 'outside' of “The Bible”?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Yes Ed, It was not included in the cannon. It was written in 70ad, about the same exact time of the destruction of the temple, 30 years before the book of Revelation. I do not depend on it as “sacred” scripture, but as I read it , it rang true to my spirit as “inspired”, much like when I found the book of Enoch here and got involved in heaven net. The book, to me, filled in the blanks from the bible that Enoch didn't. I do not use deuterocanical books in a discussion of theology, but refer to them in their decriptions of last events, much like Jude did. Peace-Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account