Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,621 through 1,640 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,20:36)
    Some follow James some follow Jesus! Its each individual's choice! TK

The 27 books of the New Testament are what God wanted. Yet Tim picks and chooses what fits the New Age movement. And that video. :p

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 07 2011,21:10)
    Theo, Good Sir: Your reply in part said, “Assuming the kingdom of God is within us”….! I personally don't think that gives a fair analysis to the direct words of Jesus as should be given. Luke16:16, Luke17:21,Matt.4:17, Matt.12:28, Mrk.1:14,!

Luke22:15-18…I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, UNTIL it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God…and he took the cup..for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, UNTIL the Kingdom of God shall come…..!

Luke24:43&44….and he took it, and did eat before them and said unto them,…….all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me….

Luke18:31…behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all the things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished…..                                          

This generation shll not pass away, till all be fulfilled

God is spirit, his words are spirit, and his kingdom is spirit. Gods words live and dwell within the hearts/minds of human beings who will accept and  believe them. God is painting a picture on our hearts with his words. Seeing is understanding, hearing is understanding, in all things(words) get understanding.

Saying one is saved by Jesus without knowing what salvation is and when it applies does no good whatsoever. God is all and in all. To understand God one must see God is Jesus, Jesus is light, God is truth, Jesus revealed the truth, God is spirit, spirit is truth, etc.! Spirit words that paint pictures are interchangeable. A Kingdom is a place where a King rules his certain area. A King has total charge of his kingdom, absolute authority within its boundaries. A King has no restrictions within his boundaries. When a King meets another King there is only one true resolve. Each King submits to the others authority or they war and attempt to conquer. If you rule your Kingdom of God with Gods love you submit to the other King and go on in peace. If you choose to dominate and attempt to conquer you have chosen the road to death, loss, and destruction you will reap what you sow, eventually. Only love continues on forever. Love never fails. Love is eternal. Love has its' fruit of life. Destruction and death have their fruit or byproduct of death. Eventually those who live by faith and love will dominate the earth with peace and all the fruit of the love of God.

The same picture is painted over and over so we don't miss it. We are the body of Christ. We are the Temple of God/the Holy Spirit. We are the priests of the temple, made without hands. A holy place, purified by Jesus, built by Jesus, cleansed by Jesus, made whole by Jesus. The words/spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, create us into this holy place if we accept and believe. IMO, TK

Greetings Tim…. There is only one kingdom of God and it will consist of his government there will be no other kings there will be Gods chosen to preside over and administer his government for which there will be no end…This kingdom is not here yet…The spiritual kingdom you speak of….in my case,is attacked and ravaged on a daily basis by a king whose purpose is to confuse,destroy and kill…

mikeangel
    Participant

Mathew 5
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled . 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Tim, this directly opposes what you are trying to preach here. You say there are no commands or rules, yet JESUS directly contradicts you, and goes on to say even the least rule, much less any rule. Again, How on God's green earth do you reconcile that? Do you know that what you have written here will be used to make you least, if you are there at all, and it will be FOREVER? Thats an awfully long time bro. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I'm not turning on you. I still love you. Mark :)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 08 2011,00:19)
    Mathew 5
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled . 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So, its clear anyone doing and or teaching to follow commands is great in the Kingdom.

Tim, this directly opposes what you are trying to preach here. You say there are no commands or rules, yet JESUS directly contradicts you, and goes on to say even the least rule, much less any rule.  Again, How on God's green earth do you reconcile that?  Do you know that what you have written here will be used to make you least, if you are there at all, and it will be FOREVER? Thats an awfully long time bro. Peace-Mark

Mark: You conveniently missed the key phrase of the scripture you quoted….”till all be fulfilled”….!

Luke:22:15-18….For I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God….and he took the cup…for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come….Luke24:43….and he took and did eat before them and said unto them, These are the words I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that ALL THINGS MUST BE FULLFILLED WHICH WERE WRITTEN THE LAW OF MOSES AND IN THE PROPHETS, AND IN THE PSALMS, CONCERNING ME….!!

Jesus said the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven is the least Luke7:28—-He that is least among you all shall be great…Luke9:48

Maybe pay attention to what you quote!!

Matt.5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the Kingdom of God (Jesus) BUT whosoever shall DO AND TEACH them, the same shall be called great (Jews) in the Kingdom of heaven.

The least is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven!

If I quote Jesus, it is not me preaching!!

Thank you, I accept being the least with my Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven!!
    Unless you change you will be considered great!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 07 2011,23:32)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 07 2011,21:10)
    Theo, Good Sir: Your reply in part said, “Assuming the kingdom of God is within us”….! I personally don't think that gives a fair analysis to the direct words of Jesus as should be given. Luke16:16, Luke17:21,Matt.4:17, Matt.12:28, Mrk.1:14,!

Luke22:15-18…I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, UNTIL it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God…and he took the cup..for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, UNTIL the Kingdom of God shall come…..!

Luke24:43&44….and he took it, and did eat before them and said unto them,…….all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me….

Luke18:31…behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all the things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished…..                                          

This generation shll not pass away, till all be fulfilled

God is spirit, his words are spirit, and his kingdom is spirit. Gods words live and dwell within the hearts/minds of human beings who will accept and  believe them. God is painting a picture on our hearts with his words. Seeing is understanding, hearing is understanding, in all things(words) get understanding.

Saying one is saved by Jesus without knowing what salvation is and when it applies does no good whatsoever. God is all and in all. To understand God one must see God is Jesus, Jesus is light, God is truth, Jesus revealed the truth, God is spirit, spirit is truth, etc.! Spirit words that paint pictures are interchangeable. A Kingdom is a place where a King rules his certain area. A King has total charge of his kingdom, absolute authority within its boundaries. A King has no restrictions within his boundaries. When a King meets another King there is only one true resolve. Each King submits to the others authority or they war and attempt to conquer. If you rule your Kingdom of God with Gods love you submit to the other King and go on in peace. If you choose to dominate and attempt to conquer you have chosen the road to death, loss, and destruction you will reap what you sow, eventually. Only love continues on forever. Love never fails. Love is eternal. Love has its' fruit of life. Destruction and death have their fruit or byproduct of death. Eventually those who live by faith and love will dominate the earth with peace and all the fruit of the love of God.

The same picture is painted over and over so we don't miss it. We are the body of Christ. We are the Temple of God/the Holy Spirit. We are the priests of the temple, made without hands. A holy place, purified by Jesus, built by Jesus, cleansed by Jesus, made whole by Jesus. The words/spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, create us into this holy place if we accept and believe. IMO, TK

Greetings Tim…. There is only one kingdom of God and it will consist of his government there will be no other kings there will be Gods chosen to preside over and administer his government for which there will be no end…This kingdom is not here yet…The spiritual kingdom you speak of….in my case,is attacked and ravaged on a daily basis by a king whose purpose is to confuse,destroy and kill…

Theo: If you refuse scriptures directly from Jesus I nothing else to offer. You have chosen a way that is right to you.

I can see part of our difference in that you have identified another King on earth that is attacking your spiritual kingdom of truth within. There is truly, lies and darkness, against the truth of the Kingdom but as far a I am concerned it is not my king, nor a king, I do not honor lies and deceit! I do not call sin or errant thinking a god of this world. There is but ONE God.

One God is sending his truth in light and love through Jesus, to accept by faith and the other sends lies and darkness that comes to kill, steal, and destroy that true/light. I choose light. IMO, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,04:57)

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 06 2011,01:07)
    Tim and Mark!  You say that you don't ask for forgiveness?????  Do you never, ever sin at ll?  Do you ever never get angry at a person?  Do you ever never look at a pretty woman in lust?  Do you ever never get jealous at someone?  Mark do you ever never get angry at your wife's Ex?  

And why do we have a Mediator for????

Peace Irene

Irene: If anger is a sin then even Jesus sinned! At least it seemed he was angered at the money changers in the temple.

In truth the Bible says, be ye angry yet sin not! In other words Don't think you are in sin when you get angry.
    IMO, TK

Tim! Jesus did not Sin, because it was righteous anger. There is a difference if we are angry with our Brother and what Jesus said and did….what you say about being angry and not sin, is the righteous anger…..
    Anger, Pride, arrogance, jealousy are all major Sins. take jealousy for instance. You have neighbors that can effort a in ground pool, one has to watch out not to sin because of jealousy…..Covert is the sin there when you think you could get away with taken away that from your neighbor. We used to have a Pool like that, and even though I can't say for 100% that our neighbors were jealous, but I think they were………Also sometimes we are not even aware of sinning, that happened to me. Growing up, I was so immature that I was a liar…. When God finally dealt with me, I became aware of that Sin. It becomes second nature, and it took me some time to over come that sin…. I think that can also be the case with any sin…. .. But of course they can be forgiven, at a twinkling of an eye, if we repent of that sin…I know you think that you are perfect, but I don't think so….not in this flesh…. .like I said before, why would we even need a Mediator for, if that is the case….
    Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 07 2011,22:48)

The 27 books of the New Testament are what God wanted. Yet Tim picks and chooses what fits the New Age movement. And that video.  :p

Mark! I agree with you, and I am sorry that I misunderstood what you wrote before…..
    Peace and love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Tim! I also believe that you are misunderstanding about the Kingdom of God. When we except Jesus in our heart,. we except the Kingdom. Jesus is our King. In fact He is and will be King of Kings and Lord of lords. However the Kingdom of God has not come yet. When Christ returns He will start His reign….. I am forever looking forward to that time….Satan will be put away, and we will have at last peace on earth, and only the truth will be taught by Jesus and His Saints……that has not happened yet…..
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,02:01)

The 27 books of the New Testament are what God wanted. Yet Tim picks and chooses what fits the New Age movement. And that video.  :p

Mark!  I agree with you, and I am sorry that I misunderstood what you wrote before…..
    Peace and love Irene

No problem Irene, I am a neandrathal who doesn't know how to quote specific parts of someone elses text, which is confusing. Peace-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 08 2011,02:12)

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,02:01)

Mark!  I agree with you, and I am sorry that I misunderstood what you wrote before…..
    Peace and love Irene

No problem Irene, I am a neandrathal who doesn't know how to quote specific parts of someone elses text, which is confusing. Peace-Mark

Mark! What is a neandrathal???? Never heard of that one before???

mikeangel
    Participant

An underdeveloped human from the stone age I think. Not with the times like me. :)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,01:52)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 06 2011,04:57)

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 06 2011,01:07)
    Tim and Mark!  You say that you don't ask for forgiveness?????  Do you never, ever sin at ll?  Do you ever never get angry at a person?  Do you ever never look at a pretty woman in lust?  Do you ever never get jealous at someone?  Mark do you ever never get angry at your wife's Ex?  

And why do we have a Mediator for????

Peace Irene

Irene: If anger is a sin then even Jesus sinned! At least it seemed he was angered at the money changers in the temple.

In truth the Bible says, be ye angry yet sin not! In other words Don't think you are in sin when you get angry.
    IMO, TK

Tim!  Jesus did not Sin, because it was righteous anger.  There is a difference if we are angry with our Brother and what Jesus said and did….what you say about being angry and not sin, is  the righteous anger…..
    Anger, Pride, arrogance, jealousy  are all major Sins.  take jealousy for instance.  You have neighbors that can effort a in ground pool, one has to watch out not to sin because of jealousy…..Covert is the sin there when you think you could get away with taken away that from your neighbor.   We used to have a Pool like that, and even though I can't say for 100% that our neighbors were jealous, but I think they were………Also sometimes we are not even aware of sinning, that happened to me.  Growing up, I was so immature that I was a liar…. When God finally dealt with me, I became aware of that Sin.  It becomes second nature, and it took me some time to over come that sin…. I think that can also be the case with any sin….  .. But of course they can be forgiven, at a twinkling of an eye, if we repent of that sin…I know you think that you are perfect, but I don't think so….not in this flesh…. .like I said before, why would we even need a Mediator for, if that is the case….
    Peace Irene

Irene: Please understand that I do not say that I am perfect for anything I have done or not done in my life! I actually have nothing to do with the perfection I claim. The perfection I say is for everyone including you is not based on anything we do or don't do. Sin is what you believe or don't believe.

Jesus came and taught us the truth about sin. There is nothing, no action, no non-action, not anything that can actually separate you from God. Only unbelief! If you believe that something you can do or not do, can separate you from God, that is sin. If you believe you have sin after accepting the gift of Jesus for cleansing, then you have no more sacrifice.

You are cleansed of sin by these words of Jesus John15:2…

You are ordained through the words of Jesus John15:16…

You are sanctified by the word of Jesus John17:17…

The work of God for today is to believe Jesus words John6:29..

I pray that you will see what Jesus has done for you and offered to you for free. No cost, free, just believe. IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,02:11)
    Tim!  I also believe that you are misunderstanding about the Kingdom of God.  When we except Jesus in our heart,. we except the Kingdom.   Jesus is our King.  In fact He is and will be King of Kings and Lord of lords.  However the Kingdom of God has not come yet.  When Christ returns He will start His reign….. I am forever looking forward to that time….Satan will be put away, and we will have at last peace on earth, and only the truth will be taught by Jesus and His Saints……that has not happened yet…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene: You were right on target and then you fell off. You said when we accept Jesus in our heart we accept the kingdom of God. Yes this is the truth. And yes he is King of us kings! Excellent!

Then you want to follow your man made doctrines of end times and say the Kingdom has not come yet. You said, when Christ returns….what!! Christ came fully in the upper room 2000 years ago.

They were all filled. Jesus and Christ are one. Jesus is here, now! What are we discussing but the word of God/Jesus? And as you learn the truth/Jesus/light it will cast out darkness,lies,satan. Its happening progressivly!! IMO, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 08 2011,06:50)

Tim!  I also believe that you are misunderstanding about the Kingdom of God.  When we except Jesus in our heart,. we except the Kingdom.   Jesus is our King.  In fact He is and will be King of Kings and Lord of lords.  However the Kingdom of God has not come yet.  When Christ returns He will start His reign….. I am forever looking forward to that time….Satan will be put away, and we will have at last peace on earth, and only the truth will be taught by Jesus and His Saints……that has not happened yet…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene: You were right on target and then you fell off. You said when we accept Jesus in our heart we accept the kingdom of God. Yes this is the truth. And yes he is King of us kings! Excellent!

Then you want to follow your man made doctrines of end times and say the Kingdom has not come yet. You said, when Christ returns….what!! Christ came fully in the upper room 2000 years ago.

They were all filled. Jesus and Christ are one. Jesus is here, now! What are we discussing but the word of God/Jesus? And as you learn the truth/Jesus/light it will cast out darkness,lies,satan. Its happening progressively!! IMO, TK

Tim!  I think you are so wrong when you say Jesus is here.  He is in our hearts yes, but His reign is not here yet.  When that will happen Satan is put away.  That has not happened yet. Also do you see all the confusion about the Word of God.  That too will not be.  Only the truth will be taught then…..
    Tell me your prove why you believe Jesus has come already, and His reign has started!!!!

1Th 5:21   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.  

Jhn 15:2   Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.  

Yes, we are purgeth, because God loves us, but Paul also said that sin is in Him, are you saying Paul is wrong too???  What we need to do is to overcome sin, but to say we now never sin, is against what Scripture does not teach, it is not my doctrine….

Jhn 17:17   Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.  

Worship God in Spirit and in truth….Is the bible not true?  By that word of God we learn to overcome….like I gave you that example of when I was younger…

Jhn 6:29   Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.  

I believe in Jesus.  He is our Savior, through Him we now can go directly to the Throne of God.  No Animal scarifies needed no more….We are saved by grace by Faith in Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:7   That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.  
    Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Eph 2:10   For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.  
    Also Sin is not imputed to us
    Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.  
    What you are misunderstand is that we don't sin intentionally, and if we do sin we have a Mediator to ask for the forgiveness of that Sin.

One day all will be made perfect.  Satan will be gone, burned up…in the Lake of Fire…..No more tears, no more pain, no more sorrow…..Since I am in pain daily you have no idea how I am looking forward to that day……

Peace and Love Irene  

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 06 2011,00:15)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 05 2011,08:47)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 05 2011,08:44)
    I don't ask for forgiveness   ???

I don't ask for mercy from God  
    ???

:( :( :(

Mark: Then I hope you believe that they are for you and anyone and everyone, that accepts and believes. My response was to Theodore but it is the same for all. TK

Greetings Tim….It has become abundantly clear to me that I need to reconcile certain scriptures that contradict my understanding of the promised kingdom and whether it is a physical phenomonon or a spiritual one….At first glance I have to say that scripture supports both,however,when you examine the contact that speaks to the spiritual kingdom it appears to be the property of a select few and is limited to their understanding…Gods Kingdom/Government will be for all that live on this earth during the milenial reign and those spirit filled individuals will be charged with running the government…and during that time peace will be the order of the day….

Theo, You have that right. The Lord of Lord and King of Kings has not come yet. Satan is still here and test all of us.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hold on to that truth, and never let go. In the end times many will come and say :” He is here and He is there. Believe them not….
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,09:14)

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 06 2011,00:15)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 05 2011,08:47)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 05 2011,08:44)
    I don't ask for forgiveness   ???

I don't ask for mercy from God  
    ???

:( :( :(

Mark: Then I hope you believe that they are for you and anyone and everyone, that accepts and believes. My response was to Theodore but it is the same for all. TK

Greetings Tim….It has become abundantly clear to me that I need to reconcile certain scriptures that contradict my understanding of the promised kingdom and whether it is a physical phenomonon or a spiritual one….At first glance I have to say that scripture supports both,however,when you examine the contact that speaks to the spiritual kingdom it appears to be the property of a select few and is limited to their understanding…Gods Kingdom/Government will be for all that live on this earth during the milenial reign and those spirit filled individuals will be charged with running the government…and during that time peace will be the order of the day….

Theo, You have that right.  The Lord of Lord and King of Kings has not come yet.  Satan is still here and test all of us.

Hold on to that truth, and never let go.  In the end times many will come and say :”  He is here and He is there.  Believe them not….
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Irene…. Thank you for the encouragement and through the grace of God may we both stand guiltless before the King of Kings and lord of lords…..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 08 2011,08:13)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 08 2011,06:50)

Peace and Love Irene

They were all filled. Jesus and Christ are one. Jesus is here, now! What are we discussing but the word of God/Jesus? And as you learn the truth/Jesus/light it will cast out darkness,lies,satan. Its happening progressively!! IMO, TK

Tim!  I think you are so wrong when you say Jesus is here.  He is in our hearts yes, but His reign is not here yet.  When that will happen Satan is put away.  That has not happened yet. Also do you see all the confusion about the Word of God.  That too will not be.  Only the truth will be taught then…..
    Tell me your prove why you believe Jesus has come already, and His reign has started!!!!

Jhn 15:2   Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.  

Yes, we are purgeth, because God loves us, but Paul also said that sin is in Him, are you saying Paul is wrong too???  What we need to do is to overcome sin, but to say we now never sin, is against what Scripture does not teach, it is not my doctrine….

Jhn 17:17   Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.  

Worship God in Spirit and in truth….Is the bible not true?  By that word of God we learn to overcome….like I gave you that example of when I was younger…

Jhn 6:29   Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.  

I believe in Jesus.  He is our Savior, through Him we now can go directly to the Throne of God.  No Animal scarifies needed no more….We are saved by grace by Faith in Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:7   That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.  
    Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Eph 2:10   For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.  
    Also Sin is not imputed to us
    Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.  
    What you are misunderstand is that we don't sin intentionally, and if we do sin we have a Mediator to ask for the forgiveness of that Sin.

One day all will be made perfect.  Satan will be gone, burned up…in the Lake of Fire…..No more tears, no more pain, no more sorrow…..Since I am in pain daily you have no idea how I am looking forward to that day……

Peace and Love Irene  

Irene; God bless your inquiry…
    1) If you can talk to Jesus and Jesus is spirit, and Jesus said he and the Father would dwell/live/make their abode(home)in us then I believe he is here exactly as he said he would be.

2) Jesus said, if I go away, I will come “again” (lit.”in a new form/spirit) and receive you to myself, that where I am (the right hand of the Father) there you will be also!!! NOW!

3)John14:23…If a man love me, he will: KEEP MY WORDS; AND MY FATHER WILL LOVE HIM AND MAKE OUR ABODE (home,house,temple,church) WITH HIM! NOW!

4) Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am also in their midst. (Jesus)NOW!

5)John14:20…At that day(that you abide in his word) ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you…NOW!

6) John 14:23..Jesus said, If a man love me(I know you do)he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE WILL COME UNTO HIM, AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM. NOW!

If Jesus were to come back to Jerusalem physically many of us would not be able to see him. Thats why it was better that he go so he could manifest as the comforter/spirit of truth who abides with us forever. John14:16

Apart from Jesus we can do nothing. If we abide in him and he abides in us, ask what you will and it shall be done unto you!

If you could graft a dead branch(us)into a tree of life, the branch would then live in the same life force/juice as the tree of life.

“Purgeth” Lit: to cleanse, purify, clean, purge….
    John15:3…Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. The branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine/Jesus.
    If Jesus is not here we cannot produce his fruit!!

We do not overcome sin!!!! Jesus cleansed us from sin thinking. Thinking you have sin or are in sin is WRONG thinking.
    Jesus washed that errror/sin thinking away with the truth. YOU ARE CLEAN! Believe it or not.

You overcome NOTHING to get to God but unbelief. You cannot get to God without faith that Jesus made you perfect in every way. If you believe Jesus, you are! You cannot work your way to God, so it goes without saying, if works don't get you to God then works will not take you away from God!!

I thought Jesus had put all things under his feet! Satan/lies and deceptions have no power! The deceiver is untruth and lies trying to influence you not to believe the truth. Works, as in deeds done, have no part in your salvation. Faith, in what God has done for us through Jesus, is what pleases God.

Every time you love somebody in any way shape for form, Jesus has reigned again in the earth. Every time we love on this planet we have honored the Father and Son. Its time we allow our God and Jesus to reign through us constantly. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

What you are saying is that all those so called “believers” who have f'd me over are good to go. All the pain inflicted on me was theirs for the whim. An alcholic can get drunk and abuse his/her family and never regret it. Some little girls daddy can lie in the gutter with a heroine needle in him and if he has faith, well he was free to do as he pleased. Hitler could have mass murdered 6 million human beings and think he was the “savior” and you defend him. One can worship a tree, ar angels, or consult phycics, or idolize whoever, and as long as he believes in Jesus he need not worry. Tell me where this is not you. Peace

Baker
    Participant

Tim!!! Again, I have to disagree with you. When Jesus comes again as The Word of God He will do all those things you mentioned. Until then Satan is still testing us…..When you say that Jesus is here, how do you mean that???? He is in our hearts, IMO but His rule as Lord of Lords and King of Kings has not happened yet. There is no evidence of that present.

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Jesus will smite all nations with the fierceness and wrath of God. that has not happened yet….

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,621 through 1,640 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account