Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mark….You have a herculean task before you,and prayer as well as forgiveness are demanding requisites….Let us not lose sight of one very important element….You cannot forgive any one who is not sorry for their actions and refuses to change,regardless of what they say from their mouth,it is the heart that directs ones actions….God uses people,places and events to effect judgement as well as blessings….Every trial in this life I have ever encounted demanded courage and conviction,my prayer is for courage my conviction is what brings me to pray….

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Theo,

You are right. It is hurculean in size. For me it is impossible, but not for God. He will help me. i try to take into account, that he (her x) is the product of his parents, and what I discovered is that they are monsters. Really screwed up upbringing. His siblings are just as disfunctional. As it says “sins of the fathers”. I cannot discern or judge how much he is responsible for, or how God will handle him. I know I am commanded to love him. Its tough to say.

I would say in advice to one who is searching for a mate- Look at the family. Is there a functioning relationship? Has the possible suitor  rose above the disfunctionality and are they honest in presenting themselves? If the answer is no ar maybe, I would suggest a LONG period of dating before you stand up and vow to God that you will become one with that person. May God help those married people who are being manipulated by unscrupulous manipulators, to give them the strength to make it or go alone. I hated it when I was in that position myself with my first wife (RIP). You are always asking yourself “are they really sick because they are weak or come by this honestly?”. I was begging God for a definitive answer. And he gave it to me. I pray he gives it to those who need it. Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: I am truly saddened by the fact that you have, in my opinion, nearly totally missed the truth that I believe. I would like to try again! First when I make reference to beliefs created by the Bible I am refering about things with God. When I say I have been made perfect, cleansed, whole, sinless, and righteous through Jesus words from God I am not talking about the person called Tim living on this earth. I am making reference to the true, spirit man within which is the essence of the physical man. There are no rules for perfection on the earth that I know of. If perfect to you means never make a mistake on earth there is no such person.

Perfection of spirit is seeing the true self of you, through the eyes of God, by the words of Jesus. What Jesus spoke was Gods words intended for mankind. Those that believe the words and accept them personally become what they mean. We are what Jesus says we are. Not what we think we do. What we think about ourselves and our God is what energy we emit and draw to ourselves like energy to experience in this life.

If we see a loving and accepting God that tell us how much he loves us and how perfect we are then the energy surrounding us is of love and power. Holding those thoughts or love and acceptance from God within, draws more like energy to us surrounding us with love power and bringing blessings of goodness and abundance of life to our experiences on earth. What we dwell on and ponder in our hearts is the energy that is attracted by us. It comes in forms and situations commensurate with the energy we dwell on. If we think on and ponder good positive, loving energy that will dominate our lives.

If we accept a God of condemnation and rules of regulations that control or try to force us to this way or that way, we will carry an energy of the same and that is what we will give out and what will be attracted into our lives. In whatever way we see or perceive our God to be that is the energy that will dominate our circumstances of life. We have the mind of Christ within. There is great power in our thoughts pertaining to our lives on earth. Jesus said faith the size of a mustard seed could move a mountain. Jesus said whatsoever you desire, believe you have received it and you will have it.

Positive power from God taken in the herat and mind, will produce positive power in life. God is the creative love force moving forward creating more love. Believe that you are God's son and move forward creating your own positive life and others. Take care what you believe in your heart for it will manifest in your life. IMO, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 31 2011,21:11)
    Mark: I am truly saddened by the fact that you have, in my opinion, nearly totally missed the truth that I believe. I would like to try again!  First when I make reference to beliefs created by the Bible I am refering about things with God. When I say I have been made perfect, cleansed, whole, sinless, and righteous through Jesus words from God I am not talking about the person called Tim living on this earth. I am making reference to the true, spirit man within which is the essence of the physical man. There are no rules for perfection on the earth that I know of. If perfect to you means never make a mistake on earth there is no such person.

Perfection of spirit is seeing the true self of you, through the eyes of God, by the words of Jesus. What Jesus spoke was Gods words intended for mankind. Those that believe the words and accept them personally become what they mean. We are what Jesus says we are. Not what we think we do. What we think about ourselves and our God is what energy we emit and draw to ourselves like energy to experience in this life.

If we see a loving and accepting God that tell us how much he loves us and how perfect we are then the energy surrounding us is of love and power. Holding those thoughts or love and acceptance from God within, draws more like energy to us surrounding us with love power and bringing blessings of goodness and abundance of life to our experiences on earth. What we dwell on and ponder in our hearts is the energy that is attracted by us.  It comes in forms and situations commensurate with the energy we dwell on. If we think on and ponder good positive, loving energy that will dominate our lives.

If we accept a God of condemnation and rules of regulations that control or try to force us to this way or that way, we will carry an energy of the same and that is what we will give out and what will be attracted into our lives. In whatever way we see or perceive our God to be that is the energy that will dominate our circumstances of life. We have the mind of Christ within. There is great power in our thoughts pertaining to our lives on earth. Jesus said faith the size of a mustard seed could move a mountain. Jesus said whatsoever you desire, believe you have received it and you will have it.

Positive power from God taken in the herat and mind, will produce positive power in life. God is the creative love force moving forward creating more love. Believe that you are God's son and move forward creating your own positive life and others. Take care what you believe in your heart for it will manifest in your life. IMO, TK

“Believes CREATED by the Bible?”
    I would call it, believes “CREATED BY YOU”.
    Since YOU don't believe the word of God, how can you possibly have been cleansed? by Tide maybe?
    I do agree with you on one thing, you are not on this earth.
    There are no “rules” for perfection on this earth for you, because you don't believe them.

Are you from India, or China?
    Do you have a statue of a little guy with a pot belly in your house, or a statue of a cow?
    Did you see those huge crystals they found in Mexico, I bet you could draw a lot of “energy” from one of them.

Let me ask you this; how many “mountains” have you moved lately?

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Your God bless you George: You are known by the fruit you bear! A good tree bears good fruit. A bad tree produces evil fruit. Or maybe you don't even believe in trees! One born of spirit knows and understands spirit. A natural man can receive nothing from spirit. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg and Tim,

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint (a kingdom) unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them
    beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
    that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. (Luke 8:11)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 31 2011,23:51)
    Your God bless you George: You are known by the fruit you bear! A good tree bears good fruit. A bad tree produces evil fruit. Or maybe you don't even believe in trees! One born of spirit knows and understands spirit. A natural man can receive nothing from spirit. TK

Tim

You hang your future on a simple phrase, “cleansed from all of your sins”, and reject all other scriptures. How can you possibly think you have the Holy Spirit, when you reject “His” teachings?
    You have not only shut the door to the Holy Spirit, but you have called “Him” a liar by not believing “His word” as truth.

You heart, symbolic for mind, is as the Jews of stone, meaning, unwilling to change.

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim Kraft- There are no rules for perfection on the earth that I know of.

One Just needs to open the Bible to view the rules. As Jesus mentioned to the man askin ghow to achieve eternal life”You know the commandments”. Also “I give you another commandment”. God's rules plain and clear.You are correct, there is not such a person. That is why we ask for mercy.

The rest of it is warm and fuzzy, and God is, but denys that condenmation comes from God, which is also in the bible black and white, and the judgement to come. You see things in a warm and fuzzy kind way of the world renewing thier minds with Love and the world never ending but coming into perfect love. I see the world doing what God predicted it would do and him coming in fire to melt the elements and bringing his wrath to a climax very, very, horrificly. It is as Justice demands. The leaders of churches have mostly turned into a “den of thieves”. Millions of innocent babys are rotting at the bottom of garbage dumps, with tens of thousands sucked up or destroyed everyday. Openly gay clergy are ordained. Torah is ignored and made fun of, and Jewish people are Hated by most of the world. Lucifer, otherwise known as the statue of liberty, has mislead the whole world with halotry and impoius greed, in the guise of freedom, with the reality of slavery to materialism and idolatry. We are to have nothing representing anything on the earth, in the sea, or in the air. Then we make statues of the Kings that glorify her.

You don't believe it, but God is commeing in wrath, things are far advanced along, even if you coose to ignore it. It is already started Tim. 911 was just the beginning.The North Koreans are showing Iran how to make a bomb. Then come muslim nukes. Then comes major slaughter in the world. Then you better pray God comes. There wont be much left to do if he doesn't, except maybe choke on a crust of bread. I'll be gone by then………… we'll see…………….

Ps. Why do you refuse to even refuse a reasonable question. It is making my severely wonder about your credibility. Why won't you admit or deny to agree with that video? Peace and love man-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark and George: God bless you and your words, they will come to pass as you have stated them. You have chosen wrath of God and forsaken the salvation of Jesus. The entire work of Jesus was to take away sin and save mankind from destruction. You both have chosen your way to believe. My God is here! If your god is coming from somewhere, in wrath, you

don't have to worry about bombs! When your destroyer comes thank God he can only destroy those that believe like you.The death angel cannot touch or enter the house of those covered by the blood of Jesus. My God is here, dwelling in my heart, teaching me truth, with peace and love. You are like the six o'clock news. Death, destruction, and mayhem for all! Sorry, only for you!!

I don't need a Bible to confirm destruction in the world, I need a God of salvation to save me from it. That is what I have. Total peace in my heart. Washed clean by his blood and made perfect by faith. Though a thousand fall to my left or ten thousand fall to my right it will not come nigh me! I believe in the work of Jesus that makes us free. The word of God, Jesus, has judged me as clean and whole. I am blessed, full of peace, joy and love in Christ. You are two but won't accept it. Thats sad! I will never deny my savior, Jesus and his fininshed work. TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Feb. 01 2011,20:36)
    Mark and George: God bless you and your words, they will come to pass as you have stated them. You have chosen wrath of God and forsaken the salvation of Jesus. The entire work of Jesus was to take away sin and save mankind from destruction. You both have chosen your way to believe. My God is here! If your god is coming from somewhere, in wrath, you

don't have to worry about bombs! When your destroyer comes thank God he can only destroy those that believe like you.The death angel cannot touch or enter the house of those covered by the blood of Jesus. My God is here, dwelling in my heart, teaching me truth, with peace and love. You are like the six o'clock news. Death, destruction, and mayhem for all!  Sorry, only for you!!

I don't need a Bible to confirm destruction in the world, I need a God of salvation to save me from it. That is what I have. Total peace in my heart. Washed clean by his blood and made perfect by faith. Though a thousand fall to my left or ten thousand fall to my right it will not come nigh me! I believe in the work of Jesus that makes us free. The word of God, Jesus, has judged me as clean and whole. I am blessed, full of peace, joy and love in Christ. You are two but won't accept it. Thats sad! I will never deny my savior, Jesus and his fininshed work.  TK

Some one said it; ignorance is bliss; you claim not to deny your savior, and yet you deny his “words”, scriptures.
    Yes you ARE right in what you said about being protected from the wrath of God to come, if you believe “IN” his word; BUT, while your saying that, you make to many other foolish statements that are NOT true. No need to go into them again

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 27 2011,22:23)
    Jn 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father,

Is this true Tim? Are you to follow his commands ?yes or no.

Do you agree with the statements made in that video? Why won't you answer?

Peace and love-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,22:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,22:51)
    Hi Tim,

Please explain for us all here how your belief differs from (which this video shows) 'new age philosophy'?

Bump for Tim

How long will you ignore an honest question?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 31 2011,00:29)
    Hey Theo,

You are right. It is hurculean in size. For me it is impossible, but not for God. He will help me. i try to take into account, that he (her x) is the product of his parents, and what I discovered is that they are monsters. Really screwed up upbringing. His siblings are just as disfunctional. As it says “sins of the fathers”. I cannot discern or judge how much he is responsible for, or how God will handle him. I know I am commanded to love him. Its tough to say.

I would say in advice to one who is searching for a mate- Look at the family. Is there a functioning relationship? Has the possible suitor  rose above the disfunctionality and are they honest in presenting themselves? If the answer is no ar maybe, I would suggest a LONG period of dating before you stand up and vow to God that you will become one with that person. May God help those married people who are being manipulated by unscrupulous manipulators, to give them the strength to make it or go alone. I hated it when I was in that position myself with my first wife (RIP). You are always asking yourself “are they really sick because they are weak or come by this honestly?”. I was begging God for a definitive answer. And he gave it to me. I pray he gives it to those who need it. Peace-Mark

Greetings Mark…..I had a pretty rough childhood and as a result my thinking was askewed and rebellion was my master….Part of growing up was to realize that iam the master of my own destiny and there is no one person or circumstance that was responsible for what Iwas or was to become except my self and that is because I have the ability to choose and so does everyone else….I have found that sometimes well meaning people get in the way when God is meating out judgement and direction and as a result a bad situation gets worse and extremely complicated…I need to understand the consequences that come with the visiting of judgement on a generation because of the sins of the father….My understanding was we were safe harmless from the consequences of our parents iniquity,unless we decide to follow their example and that being a free choice..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 01 2011,22:52)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 27 2011,22:23)
    Jn 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father,

Is this true Tim? Are you to follow his commands ?yes or no.

Do you agree with the statements made in that video? Why won't you answer?

Peace and love-Mark

Mike: Love is the command of Jesus. I follow love. Therefore if you want to call that following ten laws from the old testament its ok. For me Love is not a commandment as in a law with a punishment. You are welcome to call it anything you wish. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

Please answer the question on the direct statement made by Jesus, not in part, but in whole as I politely asked-

Whosoever has my commands(notice the s) and obeys them……..

Is this correct Tim please? Yes or no if you would be so kind. Very patiently yours, Mark

P. S. I do not feel comfortable with your refusal to state where you stand on that video. You say that I wrongly state you agree with it but take no action whatsoever to come to terms with a simple answer. What are we to think? I do not believe that you haven't watched it. I also have a hard time believing that you came to all those philosophys on your very own without any “enlightenment” from sources like that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 02 2011,05:21)
    Tim,

Please answer the question on the direct statement made by Jesus, not in part, but in whole as I politely asked-

Whosoever has my commands(notice the s) and obeys them……..

Is this correct Tim please? Yes or no if you would be so kind. Very patiently yours, Mark

P. S. I do not feel comfortable with your refusal to state where you stand on that video. You say that I wrongly state you agree with it but take no action whatsoever to come to terms with a simple answer. What are we to think? I do not believe that you haven't watched it. I also have a hard time believing that you came to all those philosophys on your very own without any “enlightenment” from sources like that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Mike: Why have you now turned into such a rabid dog trying to “catch me” to make a point you believe to be “your way”?

If you know anything about Greek words being translated into english there is a large variable way to translate.

I believe if Jesus were refering to the law he would have said, whoever has my laws and obeys them….! Everybody already knew the law of Moses. When Jesus talked about the law of Moses he plainly said so.

I know you feel you have a scared rabbit in a corner and he is pinned down and now must admit to the law but that is not true.

Look up the word “commands” Grk.wrd.”entole” and it can mean, precepts, or prescription or injunction, etc.! His words or prescriptions from God for today are to love one another as he has loved us.

So now, lets see if you will answer me direct. Yes or No, at Luke 16:16 did Jesus himself say, the Law was until John, since then is the Kingdom of God preached??

Why in the world would I want to waste my time at this point in my life to watch another religious presentation. You must be young. I am not young any more. I have seen most everything pertaining to religious doctrine. Why try to poison a person with a doctrine that you clearly don't agree with. If you are looking for a way to break communication just say I'm done and we will stop. I'm not trying to force your beliefs, yet you seem to be obsessed with trying to pin me down. They did that with Jesus and he didn't like it either.

So, tell me Mark, was the law until John, as the master said, or did it continue on? Are you under the law of Moses? Maybe Moses never had “a law” from God? I know the God of Jesus has given us unconditional love. My friend that is love

without commands!! Maybe they were just guidlines and precepts and not really a law. A law is a command that has a punishment for not obeying. What was the punishment for not loving God with a whole heart? How was lack of love determined? How about killing? Was it the same god that told

man not to kill the same god that sent them to kill, steal and destroy towns and villiages? Is killing in uniform ok? Was Hitler a bad man? He didn't kill as many people as our atomic bombs killed and maimed! Who was responsible for those killings the one who gave the orders or the one who released the bombs?

Love is the only answer to continued life. God gave it first to us. Because he loved us with such great love we should love one another. In love there is no need for any law, love covers all. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

No my friend, I am not trying to pin you down. I am not trying to change you. I want to know where you stand and why. I have told you before, I agree with some of the things you have said, and they have been added to my understandings, as I have added things from others. I don't have time to look it up, but somewhere it is written to hold on to what is good, and get rid of the rest. I agree with love. It is God. God is love.Thats in John.

Hitler was horrible. He was an egomaniac. He ran a propaganda machine to control the masses thought processes into thinking that he was “the savior”. One song he had the little children sing in school proclaimed him “savior”. Also the rest of the country. Until I studied history I thought he mass murdered the Jews out of retaliation for Jesus. I found out much otherwise. He set up an entirely differant religion based on mythology that the ayrians were the chosen master race mystically introduced into the world. All other races were bad, especially Jews, which he attempted to exterminate by the millions. Tim, Get ready, Jesus was a Jew. To be so old as you say, you dont exibit much wisdom in that post IMO. Yup, we dropped the bomb. We warned the Japanese well in advance. Surrender or you will get the most destructive force ever to be on earth. ?They called our bluff. Instead of sacrificing more of our men in an invasion, we did what we had to do. Stupid them. Even stupider than that they still didn't surrender. We had to do it again. Then they undid their rectal crainial inversion and surrendered.  Also my friend, what about thier bombs and torpedos on the sucker punch on pearl harbor? We weren't even warned. Alot of men never saw their loved ones again.

The Law was the temple rules for sacrifice Tim. He never did away with the commandments. He added to them. He ment that the Jewish lock on God  was over when his Kingdom was announced. He himself told someone they needed to follow the commandments to get eternal life.

I feel that it is the other way around Tim. I didn't mean to do it but out of your fingers it came up. For you to defend Hitler means you do agree with that video. The reason I wanted to push the question is that I remember being so surprised to hear something on here so seemingly screwy as to hear someone being told they dont have rules and were “King of their own Kingdom”, and that they came up with the philosophy on thier own through thousands of hours of study, and then to see a video that  echos almost exactly what they profess. What a coincidence! Who'd a thunk it?

On a job I do, I try to avoid what I call “the snowball effect”. In executing a job, I try to never leave an obvious mistake, even though I know I will get to it later and have it in mind. I fix it right then and there. BECAUSE- When a customer sees it, it puts a little doubt on my professionalism, and they will look over the whole job with a microscope, and thats where the snowball starts. Well, when I read the things you professed, and saw that video, that started with me. I'm not surprised you believe that. I am surprised that you are trying to spread it here. We are here to debate and discuss scripture and what we believe. And I have a huge problem with it. I believe it is heresy and dangerous to teach. I believe it is a bad twist on God's word. If you believe it and you sleep with it, fine. Its a free country, so far. But, I do not feel that you are being honest and forthright in answering direct and honest questions, and that worries me about you. I still love you. I still keep the good things I feel I got from you. Thanks. Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 02 2011,00:21)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 31 2011,00:29)
    Hey Theo,

Greetings Mark…..I had a pretty rough childhood and as a result my thinking was askewed and rebellion was my master….Part of growing up was to realize that iam the master of my own destiny and there is no one person or circumstance that was responsible for what Iwas or was to become except my self and that is because I have the ability to choose and so does everyone else….I have found that sometimes well meaning people get in the way when God is meating out judgement and direction and as a result a bad situation gets worse and extremely complicated…I need to understand the consequences that come with the visiting of judgement on a generation because of the sins of the father….My understanding was we were safe harmless from the consequences of our parents iniquity,unless we decide to follow their example and that being a free choice..

Hey Theo,
    I did too. I was abused and ridiculed and singled out of my family. It made me stronger. It was partly my fault. I get what you are saying, but I have heard horror stories from others on what thier parents did to them. I can't call it. Some kids with great parents turn horrible and evil. Some with horrible parents turn out the best possible. You are right, it boils down to what one chooses after they reach maturity. In every hotel thier is a bible with words of wisdom and truth. Its not up in heaven, or under the earth, its right there for the reading, and everyone has a choice to accept or reject it. Peace-Mark

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Marc….Iam sure we have all heard the age old adage ” God works in strange ways” let us step back and examine history both past and present,let me start by saying that God determines the outcome of wars and because he blessed us with the freedom to choose right from wrong we are the one who starts them…Hitler was a prelude of things to come if we do not change our ways,having said that,the American victory over Japan was an introduction to the reality that man now has the ability to destroy all life as well as this planet….What you and I know is that God will not let this happan,he is going to allow us to come very close and at some point he will step in and deal with us mightly….The stage is set for this senerio and the Jews will be a major player in the enlightening process that will usher in the milenial reign…The Jews will suffer for their stiff neck refusal to reconize their messiah in spite of the fact that they were the keepers of the law as well as the throne…

mikeangel
    Participant

The question is – How close? In Revalations it is written that the four angels will be released from the river Euphrates that were prepared to kill a fourth? of mankind.Roughly separating Iran from the south. Spooky. I'm not going over there. I have said I would someday. I'll wait until God cleans house and rules. Godbless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account