Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: For me, a first resurrection and a second resurrection are the most foolish doctrines I've ever heard. Jesus said that….whosoever shall believe in me should not perish (die) but shall have eternal life. Jesus words are the resurrection to new life in Christ. The dead works of the law are passed. John 3:16….For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life…!

V17….for God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through him (his words) may be saved…..V18…he that believeth on him is not condemned(cleansed from sin): HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY…..!

If it is appointed to a man once to die then how can there be two or three resurrections? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 21 2011,01:45)
    Mike: In my opinion Ed has tried to put a label on me from day one.

Hi Tim,

What label do you believe I have been trying to put on you?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 21 2011,01:45)
    I say the Kingdom of God is come and is here when most everyone else says it will come someday.

Hi Tim,

I say God's Kingdom has come as well; it's arrival started on “Pentecost”. (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 21 2011,02:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,22:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,22:51)
    Hi Tim,

Please explain for us all here how your belief differs from (which this video shows) 'new age philosophy'?

Bump for Tim

Ed! I just listened to this, and it is close to what Tim is believing…That is so dangerous to say the least.  To think that Hitler is in Heaven!!!!! i think all we can do for Tim, is pray for Him…
    Will you do that????  Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Tim seems unwilling to discuss what he believes, instead
    it appears he wants to tell us what he thinks we should believe.
    I have been trying to get Tim to discuss his beliefs for some time now.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 20 2011,23:06)
    Also if God is not punishing , or ever mean, or never does anything to melt peoples impuritys off, why does Jesus say to pray that you not be subjected to the trial?What about Job? Wouldn't God putting people to the test through trials be against the Perfect no dis-ease no worry, nothing bad because you are perfect thinking? Why wouldn't he say “once you reach the state of perfection, you will be perfect until you die and not tested”? Why isn't anything like this anywhere in the bible? Peace and Love-Mark

Mark: Bless you: God isn't doing or not doing anything on your behalf. You are in charge of your life. From the heart of man flows the issues of life. You are controlling your life by sowing and reaping what you sow. God is not making you do anything or not do anything.

If on all levels of life you dish out love, peace and joy that is what your life will consist of. If you have sin in your heart and believe you are unworthy and unclean it will be very hard to express Gods love if you have believed in Gods wrath.

Your life as a son of God on earth will be guided and directed by what you believe in your mind/heart. If you accept the peace love and joy of the lord to yourself you will then have

peace, love and joy to give to the world. If you see your God as harsh and mean, unforgiving, attempting to controll your every move etc., that is what you will dish out to the world around you and then you will reap that in your life.

If you don't know what perfect is, STOP SAYING YOU ARE NOT PERFECT! Why go against God who gave Jesus to make you perfect by saying your not perfect when you don't even have a pure definition of perfection!! You also say you have sin even though Jesus took away our sin in the mind.

Tell me what is sin? I didn't reach a state of perfection. Where did you get that. Once I saw that Jesus gave us perfection in him I just agreed! Once I agree I cannot deny the gift. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 21 2011,21:43)
    God isn't doing or not doing anything on your behalf.

Hi Tim,

Prov.3:11-12 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
    For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
    For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself
    strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. (2Chron.16:9)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 21 2011,21:43)
    Mark: Bless you:

If you don't know what perfect is, STOP SAYING YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Mark does know what “Perfect” is; one is “Perfect” when one stops sinning. (1John 3:4)

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Thank God forever! Jesus taketh away the sin of the world….John1:29….. …we have been made free from sin through Jesus….Rom.6:18….. Jesus manifested to take away our sin 1John3:5…. Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.8:2…. Rom.6:14…for sin shall not have dominion over you: FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace…. Rom.7:4—ye also are dead to the law….V6–now being delivered from the law that is dead….
    1John1:9—if we confess our sin, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin(sinfree) and cleanse us of all unrighteousness….sinfree & cleansed!!
    1John5:18—-whosoever is born of God sinneth not….

One must deny the works and words of Jesus the Christ to find themselves in sin!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

All one has to do is transgress the law to be 'a sinner'.
    For sin is the transgression of the law. (1John 3:4)
    I prefect, because I don't transgress God's laws.
    Hope this helps you to understand, Tim Kraft.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; He that
    saith, I know him, and keepeth not (The Law) his commandments,
    is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    (1John 5:18 / 1John 2:4)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Matthew 19:16…17 And, behold, one came and said unto him,
    Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
    if thou wilt enter into (everlasting) life, keep the commandments(The Law).

The 10 commandments are “The Law” of God!
    Matthew 19:18-19 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said,
    Thou shalt do no murder(#6), Thou shalt not commit adultery(#7),
    Thou shalt not steal(#8), Thou shalt not bear false witness(#9), Honor
    thy father and thy mother(#5): and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself(#10).

Hope this helps you, Tim.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 21 2011,20:26)
    Pierre: For me, a first resurrection and a second resurrection are the most foolish doctrines I've ever heard. Jesus said that….whosoever shall believe in me should not perish (die) but shall have eternal life. Jesus words are the resurrection to new life in Christ. The dead works of the law are passed. John 3:16….For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life…!

V17….for God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through him (his words) may be saved…..V18…he that believeth on him is not condemned(cleansed from sin): HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY…..!

If it is appointed to a man once to die then how can there be two or three resurrections?  TK

Tim! So even Hitler will be in the Kingdom of God? And all wicked too? What justice is that? We have a just God, He cannot look at sin!!! And you believe that all no matter what they have done will be with Jesus and Almighty God? Well my friend that is not according to Scriptures….We have both a merciful God and a just God….You will have to do away with a lot of Scriptures. In fact the whole Book of Revelation….Foolishness are those who think that God would allow such person to be in His Kingdom….
    Peace and Love to you, you need it, What you are forgetting is that some will not hear Jesus, and will do there own thing. Some don't even believe in God or Jesus….Stu….and many like him….there are not three resurrection, but two. The first is for those who died for Christ and those who washed their cloths white in the blood of the Lamb. Rev.7 They will rule with Christ for 1000 years. Then all others, those that are written in the Book of Life, and those that will get the Lake of Fire along with Satan and Anti-Christ, will be resurrected in the second resurrection….The meek will inherit the Earth….Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 22 2011,03:26)

If it is appointed to a man once to die then how can there be two or three resurrections?  TK

Tim

you are now in a league of you own ,trow the bible away you are done with it ,

it is now called TIM”S TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE”

of cause there will be very few pages left from the original ,but we have to fallow his version because that s what counts.

NO WAY,ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID IS SPELLED OUT IN SCRIPTURES AND SUPPORTED BY THE APOSTLES.

you become ridicul in your comment.
    you are mix up before,now and later.
    Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Thank you for your kindness. I quoted scripture from Jesus. You quote scripture from the revelation of John that no one yet really understands. When I stand before God at least I can quote his son Jesus and what he said and did! TK

Baker
    Participant

TK

You obviously type with your fingers, not with your mind; read what you said yourself.

“””whosoever believeth in him should not perish,”””

What does “”perish”” mean to you?

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

“””second death hath no power”””, have noticed this part in that scripture?
    Before you make a fool of yourself, you should start reading the Bible.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 22 2011,22:29)

TK

You obviously type with your fingers, not with your mind; read what you said yourself.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  

Georg

George: You might want to look in the mirror to get that beam out of your eye so that you can see clearly the scriptures of God. Right now you might see a fool. That was a quote from John3:16, KJV Bible.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that, whosoever believeth in him SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.”

No typos! Thats a true copy! KJV, John 3:16–

Do you read the Bible? You might want to bone-up before you call others fools. TK

It would be hard to type with your mind! I admit I do use my fingers.

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    I have discussed your view on repentance, and have a good understanding of how you believe. You think that all churches are wrong to preach repentance and the need for mercy from god once you believe in him. I pointed out the descrepency between your and Pauls position on repentance, and you said his position was not in line with Jesus' and didn't understand why churches preached from his letters the most,even though they are scripture. I have taken your responses into consideration, and cannot judge you, but here is what my consious is telling me-

You make the same mistake that my church does, and then say that they are wrong. If what you say is right, then they are right, since like they say they are saved by and believe in Jesus,and are in apostolic succession, which makes them perfect, and cannot do any wrong. Also, it is obvious to the rest of the world that you are not perfect, neither are they, and like the former members of the Catholic church, that causes division. And division causes division causes………. and we end up in the mess we are in , and nobody even agrees on what is evil, which is PAINFULLY obvious to God, but since we are divided by division, we cannot do much about it. Then even after the seemingly blatant hypocracy, you claim to be perfect, just like the RCC. You would make a good pope. Even more shocking than that, I was researching L Ron Hubbard , and I read something from his buisness partner John Whiteside Parsons, a genious Rocket Engineer, also a follower of Aliester Crowley-self proclaimed beast 666. And this is what I read from him

The mainspring of an individual is his creative Will. This Will is the sum of his tendencies, his destiny, his inner truth. It is one with the force that makes the birds sing and flowers bloom; as inevitable as gravity, as implicit as a bowel movement, it informs alike atoms and men and suns.
    To the man who knows this Will, there is no why or why not, no can or cannot; he IS!
    There is no known force that can turn an apple into an alley cat; there is no known force that can turn a man from his Will. This is the triumph of genius; that, surviving the centuries, enlightens the world.
    This force burns in every man.[12]

This is pretty much exactly your philosophy, but you substitute Jesus for “Force”, and like the original adversary you don't even think exist( even though he is all over the bible),  You justify your turning light into dark by quoting scripture. I do not believe that your “philosophy” has been entirely concluded by you without any other influence(extra-biblical authors) I pray if you really have been mislead you are brought back by God to see your imperfection, and like the repentant man in the temple, go home forgiven. God bless and peace and love-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 23 2011,20:33)

TK

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  

Georg

George: You might want to look in the mirror to get that beam out of your eye so that you can see clearly the scriptures of God. Right now you might see a fool. That was a quote from John3:16, KJV Bible.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that, whosoever believeth in him SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.”

Do you read the Bible? You might want to bone-up before you call others fools. TK

You forgot to address the “”second death””; not that that surprises me.
    What happens to the once that don't believe in Jesus?

Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

By the way, we humbly asked you to clarify your differences with that video, and you said that you wouldn't be tested by Ed. I mentioned that it wasn't made by Ed, and wanted your view on how your position differed from it. You responded by saying you didn't want a label on you.I nicely asked you again. From all that, because you won't answer, I deduce that it is your philosophy, but you won't admit it, because you would distance yourself from it if you didn't agree with it. Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 24 2011,06:47)
    Tim,
    I have discussed your view on repentance, and have a good understanding of how you believe. You think that all churches are wrong to preach repentance and the need for mercy from god once you believe in him. I pointed out the descrepency between your and Pauls position on repentance, and you said his position was not in line with Jesus' and didn't understand why churches preached from his letters the most,even though they are scripture. I have taken your responses into consideration, and cannot judge you, but here is what my consious is telling me-

You make the same mistake that my church does, and then say that they are wrong. If what you say is right, then they are right, since like they say they are saved by and believe in Jesus,and are in apostolic succession, which makes them perfect, and cannot do any wrong. Also, it is obvious to the rest of the world that you are not perfect, neither are they, and like the former members of the Catholic church, that causes division. And division causes division causes………. and we end up in the mess we are in , and nobody even agrees on what is evil, which is PAINFULLY obvious to God, but since we are divided by division, we cannot do much about it. Then even after the seemingly blatant hypocracy, you claim to be perfect, just like the RCC. You would make a good pope. Even more shocking than that, I was researching L Ron Hubbard , and I read something from his buisness partner John Whiteside Parsons, a genious Rocket Engineer, also a follower of Aliester Crowley-self proclaimed beast 666. And this is what I read from him

The mainspring of an individual is his creative Will. This Will is the sum of his tendencies, his destiny, his inner truth. It is one with the force that makes the birds sing and flowers bloom; as inevitable as gravity, as implicit as a bowel movement, it informs alike atoms and men and suns.
    To the man who knows this Will, there is no why or why not, no can or cannot; he IS!
    There is no known force that can turn an apple into an alley cat; there is no known force that can turn a man from his Will. This is the triumph of genius; that, surviving the centuries, enlightens the world.
    This force burns in every man.[12]

This is pretty much exactly your philosophy, but you substitute Jesus for “Force”, and like the original adversary you don't even think exist( even though he is all over the bible),  You justify your turning light into dark by quoting scripture. I do not believe that your “philosophy” has been entirely concluded by you without any other influence(extra-biblical authors) I pray if you really have been mislead you are brought back by God to see your imperfection, and like the repentant man in the temple, go home forgiven. God bless and peace and love-Mark

Mark: It could only be my inability to write what I believe or you are hearing what you think I am saying.

ON repentance: The word means to turn around from the way one is going… John preached repentance to those who were following the temple religion and laws and rituals unto God.
    The repentance he preached was for “remission of sin”. NOT ASKING FORGIVENESS! Turn around from the sinful beliefs you are being taught (they were in darkness and sin) and believe the Gospel (good news)

God showed his mercy on us that while we WERE STILL SINNERS he sent his son to correct our thinking from death to life. God does not give and take his mercy at different times and for different reasons. It was given through the gift of Jesus. You need not beg for it. It is for all who believe.

The world order church of that time headed by Jews was in sin and darkness. They did not have the truth of God. God is not to be found in sacrifices, laws, tithings and rituals! Thats why Jesus came to tell us the truth(gospel, good news)! The churches that I have listened to are mostly just extensions of the old church world of sin and death, with laws and rituals. If there is a great movement of anti-christ and doctrinal error they would fit the bill in many areas.

May I please remark to your reference to “judging” others. We all judge everything and everybody, day in and day out almost constantly in our lives here in earth duality. Please here this, we should never “condemn” others as falling short of God. To their own master they stand or fall. There is no condemnation in Christ. If you feel the little church word “conviction” it is not Christ Jesus. Christ does not convict anyone. If you don't hear scriptures as I write they are there. These are not my truths alone. They are for anyone and everyone who will believe.

You seem locked in to the word “perfect” as something everybody should be but nobody is. That a lie from the pit.
    If you don't know what it means to be perfect then how to you know you are not perfect? When the son of the most High God tells me I am I do not disagree. I did nothing of myself to be made perfect, but I will not deny my Lord if he says I am.

You sadly seem to dedicate a lot of time and feeling into degrading what you think I believe. Don't say things like I don't believe there is an adversary. The adversary is darkness, misunderstanding, ignorance from mis-guided truth, lies and deceptions of the truth. There is only Truth/God and Illusion of truth. I have had many other influences to my learning. Yet if I hear words spoken today that would seem to change my spiritual philosophy I am ready willing and able to change. My soul cries out for more truth of God. I own nothing that I cannot give away instantly for the sake of truth.

For your own good I would recomend that any ideas, thoughts, doctrines or beliefs about God that come your way through Paul or any other part of the Bible, MUST ALIGN WITH WHAT JESUS SAID or they are error. Jesus is the truth. IMO, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 23 2011,20:33)

TK

Georg

I can tell, you have been trained in guerrilla warfare.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account