Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi
    this is were they all fall, the time of the end;JW,1975,in 1800 ther were some to predicted the date,all gone never fullfilled,the bussness
    may still be here, but the folks are gone

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here we are later on, stating the obvious.
    Yet people still listen to people like him.

In case there was any doubt, here is how Ron's ads appeared in 2008.

This is what they say in 2010.

To all those who posted earlier on, promoting this guy, you can feel free to make a public apology. It would be the best thing to do and in the spirit of repentance. Most of us knew this day would come, but you were not willing to listen at the time.

Ron's strategy is this. He writes books and makes money from it. He makes predictions and when they don't come to pass, he pushes the dates out further. He will most likely continue this as long as he is making money, and who know, if he does it long enough, he might actually by chance get a date right at which time, some will actually use that as proof that he is who he says he is. In the end however, people believe what they want to believe and if they believe in Ron, then it is because they want to.

Of course Ron needs to repent, and he needs to do it for his own good and standing with God as well as to help those whom he has deceived.

He is a perfect example of a false prophet. Jesus warned us about such people.

Matthew 7:15
    “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 24:11
    and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24
    For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

1 John 4:1
    Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

terraricca
    Participant

t8
    if you keep adding years each time you fail eventually you will be right .no??

Proclaimer
    Participant

Correct. As the saying goes, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Hi All

Well the false prophets are at it again. Now there is a new date for the second coming of Jesus, May 21st 2011.

Are You Wise Or Foolish? from EBible Fellowship on Vimeo.

It appears that this date originates from a guy by the name “Harold Camping” who also predicted the return of Jesus in Sept of 1994.

Recently, as what he believes to be the Biblical date for Judgment Day (May 21, 2011) draws near, Family Radio has become affiliated with eBibleFellowship.com, another Bible-based ministry. Followers continue to listen to Camping despite the fact that he was wrong in his previous prediction of the end of the world. In his book 1994? he claimed there was a very high likelihood that the world would end in September of 1994, although he did acknowledge in the book “the possibility does exist that I could be wrong.”[4] He makes no mention of this failure when establishing his new claims of the end of the world in May 2011. Camping has received criticism from a number of leaders, scholars, and laymen within the Christian community for his predictions on when the Rapture will take place. His critics argue that Jesus Christ Himself taught that no man knows the day or the hour of the Lord's return. Source

Its amazing how many people will follow these guys and how much money they make every time they make these false predictions.

We haven't heard much from mister Ronald Weinland but it looks like maybe these guys should get together.  :)

WJJ

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 16 2010,02:27)
    Hi All

Well the false prophets are at it again. Now there is a new date for the second coming of Jesus, May 21st 2011.

from <a href="http://vimeo.com/ebible&&#8230;.lowship on .

It appears that this date originates from a guy by the name “Harold Camping” who also predicted the return of Jesus in Sept of 1994.

Recently, as what he believes to be the Biblical date for Judgment Day (May 21, 2011) draws near, Family Radio has become affiliated with eBibleFellowship.com, another Bible-based ministry. Followers continue to listen to Camping despite the fact that he was wrong in his previous prediction of the end of the world. In his book 1994? he claimed there was a very high likelihood that the world would end in September of 1994, although he did acknowledge in the book “the possibility does exist that I could be wrong.”[4] He makes no mention of this failure when establishing his new claims of the end of the world in May 2011. Camping has received criticism from a number of leaders, scholars, and laymen within the Christian community for his predictions on when the Rapture will take place. His critics argue that Jesus Christ Himself taught that no man knows the day or the hour of the Lord's return. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki&#8230;.;Source

Its amazing how many people will follow these guys and how much money they make every time they make these false predictions.

We haven't heard much from mister Ronald Weinland but it looks like maybe these guys should get together.  :)

WJJ

Greetings WJ….This is always a lively topic and as you know…even a broken clock is right twice a day…Iam curious as to how he arrived at this date and does it have anything to do with Pentecost..

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Is this guy still making predictions?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,21:14)
    Hi Everyone,

Ed J

Greetings Ed……The answer to your question is YES….Not like Campin…RW has predicted the return of Jesus in May of 2012..

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 04 2011,22:41)

Hi Everyone,

Ed J

Greetings Ed……The answer to your question is YES….Not like Campin…RW has predicted the return of Jesus in May of 2012..

Hi Theodore J,

Does he believe that is the date of the (FAKE) rapture?

God bless  
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Theodore J,

I seen something on may 21, 2011, is he the guy?

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

hi all

I only can see one thing what will happen and that is all western country's will clash with the Muslim world

wen ??
    but the signs are coming in.
    Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2011,10:44)
    hi all

I only can see one thing what will happen and that is all western country's will clash with the Muslim world

wen ??
    but the signs are coming in.
    Pierre

T

I agree! :)

WJ

princess
    Participant

no not all the world, more death will come.

ever experienced labor pains?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,23:47)

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 04 2011,22:41)

Hi Everyone,

Ed J

Hi Theodore J,

Does he believe that is the date of the (FAKE) rapture?

God bless  
    Ed J

Greetings Ed…..RW is a very skillfull orator and it is difficult to corner him….I have read both his books and what is painfully obvious is that he has been wrong more times than he has been right….It is possible to agree with some of his teachings but overall,blind faith in following this man is worthy of carefull consideration….He believes the rapture phenomonon to be totally false…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

God help us all! We don't fight against flesh and blood brothers and sisters that are also children of God. Religious fools and blind guides continue to read the scriptures incorrectly to bring forth physical destruction, death, pain and suffering. The wars spoken of in the New Testament are wars in the mind for the truth of God. Wars against deception, darkness, lack of knowledge and mis-perception of the

truth. WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT ONE ANOTHER!! Looking for, believing in, expecting, predicting and talking about physical wars, confrontations and destruction toward mankind is coming from dark deceptive, destructive beliefs, powers of evil/death in the minds of religious people who perceive not what spirit they are of. When is war ever sharing or expressing love? The fruit of God's spirit is peace.

Why do the religious predict peace when they are looking for war? Can you grasp how stupid it is to think, if we kill all the bad persons
    then we will have peace! The ones left would be nothing but killers!! God help us to know your spirit!! IMO, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2011,00:46)
    Hi Theodore J,

I seen something on may 21, 2011, is he the guy?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed …..RWs prediction of the return of Jesus is on Pentecost 2012….

mikeangel
    Participant

Imo, Thats basic bull do-do. Very plainly in the bible it states that only God the Father knows the day (or the hour).

As I posted in another thread, RW lost all credibility with me. My mom gave me that book to read, and I wasn't far into it when I read ” I am one of the two witnesses spoken of in revelation “. Don't be decieved by this. The season of huge change is upon us, so many are trying to capitalize on being the one to predict it, but that only shows vanity, not piety.  God says “in quiet and trust your strength lies”. I believe that it shows faith to God and others for you to remain unmoved, and tranquil, holding your head high, because no matter how crazy things get, our life is guarded and guided by God, and who can countermand that? Peace Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I am in the process of trying to put that into practice in my own life.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

For those who have not noticed the parables of Jesus all the parables say the kingdom starts small and grows large. The seed/word from God is sent down [Jesus] to the earth to be recieved/accepted/believed in good ground/soft believing heart of a man. It is planted in the earthen vessel of man and grows up into a giant tree of life. Any seed planted in a hard heart/un-fallowed ground/ that doesn't reach any

depth of soil or support, so when the fires of religious destruction come against the true words of Christ, or PERSECUTION AND AFFLICTION arise BECAUSE OF THE WORD immediately it is burned up/destroyed because it had no water/spirit and couldn't stand on its own. Do we hear the parables of Jesus? They are the truth. Many will come saying many things that contadict what Jesus said but will we deny Jesus so

as to hold to doctrines of other men? The Kingdom does not come with signs to be observed nor shall one say over here or over there or up there or down there, the word/kingdom of God is in your mouth and heart.Luke17:20
    God bless those that hear the spirit! This is my opinion, TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus never went around saying that he was the messiah. He answered correctly when asked.
    If the two witnesses are 2 men, then I would imagine that they will not go around saying, “I am one of the two witnesses”.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account