Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ July 29 2009,20:56)
    Ronald Weinland makes people become wordly, he wants to prove who he is by signs occuring on earth, he says we will know he is one of the 2 witnesses because: the money markets will crash, there will be an increase in storms and natural disasters, there will be an attack on America by a certain date etc, (which never happened) so people who listen to him start watching the news. Obsessively. I did. Especially when the markets did take a tumble exactly when he said it would. But I drifted further and further away from God. Im ony just starting to return to God and God to me. Stay away from Ronald Weinland, trust me. God gave me his word before I got taken over by Weinland which I didnt heed. It was Jeremiah 17:5 ..” Thus says the LORD, “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.” Following Weinland did turn my heart away from the Lord.  Dont listen to Weinland.
    Peace

Greetings K….. I would think that RWs credability has been seriously damaged as it stands today in light of his assertions in his book….but as you know even a broken clock can be correct twice a day….Let us not dismiss his assertions…God does work in strange ways…Killing the messenger does not eradicate the message….People will believe what they want to believe and no one has control over that….However with a certain amount of God given wisdom,even RWs message might have some merit….Gods ways are higher than ours….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 30 2009,04:24)

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,12:20)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:58)

Quote (theodorej @ July 28 2009,09:00)

Quote (t8 @ July 28 2009,23:54)
    OK, I have said this before, but when was the USA meant to be nuked again?

Was it 2008?

If so, my clock must be wrong, because it says 2009.

If not, then when was his predicted nuked USA? And is Ron living in the USA? If so, then perhaps he doesn't have that much faith in his own teaching. Unless he thinks he will be raptured before the nukes go off?

Greetings t8…..The year was 2008….but as you know RW recanted because of a miscalculation….notwithstanding,the financial meltdown is a reality, and the US has a pretender and a usurper in the white house (failure of BHO to produce a birth certificate to prove American citizenship )…..which in effect vacates the office…..two out of three isn't bad…..

Hi T

No, Obama is the President of the USA even though many do not like it including myself.

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Thank you WJ….We agree to disagree….The evidence is overwelming that the origin of his birth is Kenya….and he is spending millions of dollars to prevent having to do something as easy as producing the necessary documents….,Not withstanding,he may very well be an intricate part of Gods judgement on this nation….Having said that….You might want to take notice of the American position on the dividing
    up of Jerusalem….The vatican interest in the welfare of Jerusalem….The President is indeed an American citizen but not a natural born one, which is mandated by the constitution of the United States Of America….The truth is of no interest…The people want to hear smooth things….none are so blind as those who refuse to see….

Hi T

Are you one of those conspiracy theorist that believes the US Government blew up the twin towers?

Sorry, if he was not a US citizen he would have not been elected, he could have never got passed the Obama haters.

Still, he is the President and RW is a false prophet!

WJ

Greetings WJ….. Apples and oranges make up a fruit bowl…We are free nation because some people stand up and question authority….My position is not one of a conspiracy theorist….Your assertion is incorrect….The american people were denied due diligence on this candidate by both political parties and this was done by a manipulation of the Media..
    That is a fact not a conspiracy theory…Please do not attempt to label me…if you want to have inteligent discourse bring some facts to fore instead beliefs you have and proberly do not know why…

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,12:34)

Quote (karmarie @ July 29 2009,20:56)
    Ronald Weinland makes people become wordly, he wants to prove who he is by signs occuring on earth, he says we will know he is one of the 2 witnesses because: the money markets will crash, there will be an increase in storms and natural disasters, there will be an attack on America by a certain date etc, (which never happened) so people who listen to him start watching the news. Obsessively. I did. Especially when the markets did take a tumble exactly when he said it would. But I drifted further and further away from God. Im ony just starting to return to God and God to me. Stay away from Ronald Weinland, trust me. God gave me his word before I got taken over by Weinland which I didnt heed. It was Jeremiah 17:5 ..” Thus says the LORD, “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.” Following Weinland did turn my heart away from the Lord.  Dont listen to Weinland.
    Peace

Greetings K….. I would think that RWs credability has been seriously damaged  as it stands today in light of his assertions in his book….but as you know even a broken clock can be correct twice a day….Let us not dismiss his assertions…God does work in strange ways…Killing the messenger does not eradicate the message….People will believe what they want to believe and no one has control over that….However with a certain amount of God given wisdom,even RWs message might have some merit….Gods ways are higher than ours….

Hi K

Nobody is talking aboiut killing the messenger, but we are talking about killing the message. This guy has destroyed many lives with his lies.

This is not just a person who has made a mistake or missed a prediction. This man has led people to sell everything they have and leave their familys and jobs to follow his false predictions Now they are having to pick up the pieces while he flies around the country in his padded suits propogating more lies.

My God he claims that he and his wife are the two witnesses and yet he has made so many false prophesies. How many lives is he gonna take with him when he supposedly fulfills the prophesy that he will be killed. Remember Jim Jones and David Koresh?

People should stop believing and following this man who I believe is a servant of satan and not God, and kill his message or ability to preach more lies.

Satan can appear as an angel of light and Jesus warned his people of self proclaimed prophets like RW.

If we were under the law, he would be stoned to death. But now we pray for our enemies!

WJ

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,12:43)

Was it 2008?

If not, then when was his predicted nuked USA? And is Ron living in the USA? If so, then perhaps he doesn't have that much faith in his own teaching. Unless he thinks he will be raptured before the nukes go off?

Greetings t8…..The year was 2008….but as you know RW recanted because of a miscalculation….notwithstanding,the financial meltdown is a reality, and the US has a pretender and a usurper in the white house (failure of BHO to produce a birth certificate to prove American citizenship )…..which in effect vacates the office…..two out of three isn't bad…..

Hi T

No, Obama is the President of the USA even though many do not like it including myself.

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Thank you WJ….We agree to disagree….The evidence is overwelming that the origin of his birth is Kenya….and he is spending millions of dollars to prevent having to do something as easy as producing the necessary documents….,Not withstanding,he may very well be an intricate part of Gods judgement on this nation….Having said that….You might want to take notice of the American position on the dividing
    up of Jerusalem….The vatican interest in the welfare of Jerusalem….The President is indeed an American citizen but not a natural born one, which is mandated by the constitution of the United States Of America….The truth is of no interest…The people want to hear smooth things….none are so blind as those who refuse to see….

Hi T

Are you one of those conspiracy theorist that believes the US Government blew up the twin towers?

Sorry, if he was not a US citizen he would have not been elected, he could have never got passed the Obama haters.

WJ

Greetings WJ….. Apples and oranges make up a fruit bowl…We are free nation because some people stand up and question authority….My position is not one of a conspiracy theorist….Your assertion is incorrect….The american people were denied due diligence on this candidate by both political parties and this was done by a manipulation of the Media..
    That is a fact not a conspiracy theory…Please do not attempt to label me…if you want to have inteligent discourse bring some facts to fore instead beliefs you have and proberly do not know why…

Hey T

That was a question and not an attempt to label you.

There are those who have their head in the sand and believe such nonsense.

If you believe that the Media elected the president then you have that right, but the burden of proof is on you to show that Obama is not a US citizen. Until then it is speculation and Obama is the President!

And again RW did not say we would have an imposter in the white house, he said we would have no President!

The “Fact is Obama is the President!

WJ

Cindy
    Participant

R. Weinland is a false Prophet, why would anybody want to believe him?  Knowing him personal makes it twice as hard to believe in him. What really cracks me up that his wife is the other Witness.  Oh boy that is all I can say.  It makes me sick.  Anybody can say what he did. According to Prophecy this Generation of the Jewish People will not pass away till all will be fulfilled. Why would anybody also not believe that Obama is not our President. I wish He would not be, but I saw Him get sworn in, and He is our President. But I fear not honestly, only a feeling I have, I can't prove that though.
    Peace and Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,01:00)

Was it 2008?

Two out of three isn't bad by human standard, but by God's standard it is bad.

And if you look at the other 2 prophecies, well the financial meltdown could have been predicted by anyone. We know that their are peaks and troughs and that previous to the economic crisis, the US and many other countries had quite a big boom time.

It really isn't that hard to understand that it would come to an end. However I think it was worse than most would have guessed.

That leaves the no president prophecy.

Whatever you say about Obama, he is the president of the USA. So did Ron say that there wouldn't be one in 2008 or 2009? Coz if it was 2009, then he still has about 5 months.

Then there were probably other prophecies from him too. If any others turned out to be right, then we would probably know about them by now.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 30 2009,04:56)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Hi T

WJ

Hey T

If you believe that the Media elected the president then you have that right, but the burden of proof is on you to show that Obama is not a US citizen. Until then it is speculation and Obama is the President!

And again RW did not say we would have an imposter in the white house, he said we would have no President!

WJ

Greetings WJ….. The issue is NOT about him being a US citizen….He is in fact a US citizen by virtue of longevity….The Issue is his status as a natural born citizen of which he is not…and he is spending millions of dollars in attorneys' fees to prevent having to produce a valid birth certificate to prove he was natural born….It is obvious that you do not realize that our constitution mandates that the president be a natural born (born in america)citizen in order to ocupy the office….All he has to do is produce a valid certicate and this controversy goes away….If he can't that will make him impeachable by virtue of being a pretender and a usurper….I do not expect this to happen and at the same time he is not going to produce the neccessary documents either…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 30 2009,17:56)
    R. Weinland is a false Prophet, why would anybody want to believe him?  Knowing him personal makes it twice as hard to believe in him. What really cracks me up that his wife is the other Witness.  Oh boy that is all I can say.  It makes me sick.  Anybody can say what he did. According to Prophecy this Generation of the Jewish People will not pass away till all will be fulfilled.  Why would anybody also not believe that Obama is not our President.  I wish He would not be, but I saw Him get sworn in, and He is our President. But I fear not honestly, only a feeling I have, I can't prove that though.
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Irene….We are on the same page….you must admit there are very few topics that stir as much ire as RW and his assertions and prophesies….I respect that you have witnesed the carnage of his ministry and you are vocal about it….your contribution is graciously accepted…

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 31 2009,02:44)

Quote (Cindy @ July 30 2009,17:56)
    R. Weinland is a false Prophet, why would anybody want to believe him?  Knowing him personal makes it twice as hard to believe in him. What really cracks me up that his wife is the other Witness.  Oh boy that is all I can say.  It makes me sick.  Anybody can say what he did. According to Prophecy this Generation of the Jewish People will not pass away till all will be fulfilled.  Why would anybody also not believe that Obama is not our President.  I wish He would not be, but I saw Him get sworn in, and He is our President. But I fear not honestly, only a feeling I have, I can't prove that though.
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Irene….We are on the same page….you must admit there are very few topics that stir as much ire as RW and his assertions and prophesies….I respect that you have witnesed the carnage of his ministry and you are vocal about it….your contribution is graciously accepted…

Hi again! Thank you for the compliment. And I am glad that you agree! What I do not like the most, is that He has taken Peoples money and spend it on Himself and His Wife. And He probably still does.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (theodorej @ July 30 2009,10:24)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Hi T

WJ

Hey T

WJ

Greetings WJ….. The issue is NOT about him being a US citizen….He is in fact a US citizen by virtue of longevity….The Issue is his status as a natural born citizen of which he is not…and he is spending millions of dollars in attorneys' fees to prevent having to produce a valid birth certificate to prove he was natural born….It is obvious that you do not realize that our constitution mandates that the president be a natural born (born in america)citizen in order to ocupy the office….All he has to do is produce a valid certicate and this controversy goes away….If he can't that will make him impeachable by virtue of being a pretender and a usurper….I do not expect this to happen and at the same time he is not going to produce the neccessary documents either…

Hi T

And why is it obvious that I do not know whats in the constitution?

I do not like the man and wish they could prove that he is not the president and yes I know the Constitutional requirement of being a President of the USA.

My point is regardless, he is the president at this time, so I am not willing to give the false prophet RW a pass!

WJ

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 31 2009,11:56)

Quote (theodorej @ July 30 2009,10:24)

Was it 2008?

Hi T

So he was wrong again.

WJ

Hi T

WJ

Hey T

WJ

Hi T

And why is it obvious that I do not know whats in the constitution?

I do not like the man and wish they could prove that he is president and yes I know the Constitutional requirement of being a President of the USA.

My point is regardless, he is the president at this time, so I am not willing to give the false prophet RW a pass!

WJ

Greetings WJ…..Point well taken….with reference to the here and now he is occupying the office,however,the fact that he has not met the constitutional requisites denies him the title and the authority vested in the office by virtue of the law of the land in this case the constitution of the united states of America…….Let us just say he is the occupant….This circumstance does not speak to RWs prophesy but does speak to the absense of authorized leadership…Great debate thanks…

ptr775
    Participant

Funny how you all go on about Ron taking people's hard earned money and ruining lives everybody's lives. Firstly, everything belongs to God, he just lets us have 90%. I cannot tell you the difference the truth and joy has brought to my life, because of what I have learnt through Christ VIA Ron Weinland as his minister. :D If people's live have been wrecked, it's because they turned from the truth, not because of anything Ron Weinland did. People can say Ron took people's hard earned cash, but the truth is it wasn't theirs to begin with, it was God's. Everything we have is blessings from God, not from ourselves.

Ron only got the first timeline wrong because he had previously been taught that Christ was to return on the day of Trumpets 2011, so he counted back from that date, then it was revealed to him that Christ was to return on the Day of Pentecost, taking it to may 27th 2012, the first harvest, not trumpets, trumpets symbolizes the start of the tribulation. Everything has been running on track since. :)

The first trumpet was to be symbolic of taking away of the prosperity, (prophetically the green grass, trees etc), this is coming to pass. The second trumpet is the nukes in the US, which could happen any time. When that happens it will shut a few mouths, but not most, because most are filled with too much pride.

God wasn't wrong when he said the two witnesses would be hated, and by the words of Irene, Christ wasn't wrong when he said that a prophet has no respect from those that know him.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ Aug. 03 2009,00:04)
    Funny how you all go on about Ron taking people's hard earned money and ruining lives everybody's lives. Firstly, everything belongs to God, he just lets us have 90%. I cannot tell you the difference the truth and joy has brought to my life, because of what I have learnt through Christ VIA Ron Weinland as his minister. :D  If people's live have been wrecked, it's because they turned from the truth, not because of anything Ron Weinland did. People can say Ron took people's hard earned cash, but the truth is it wasn't theirs to begin with, it was God's. Everything we have is blessings from God, not from ourselves.

Ron only got the first timeline wrong because he had previously been taught that Christ was to return on the day of Trumpets 2011, so he counted back from that date, then it was revealed to him that Christ was to return on the Day of Pentecost, taking it to may 27th 2012, the first harvest, not trumpets, trumpets symbolizes the start of the tribulation. Everything has been running on track since. :)  

The first trumpet was to be symbolic of taking away of the prosperity, (prophetically the green grass, trees etc), this is coming to pass. The second trumpet is the nukes in the US, which could happen any time. When that happens it will shut a few mouths, but not most, because most are filled with too much pride.

God wasn't wrong when he said the two witnesses would be hated, and by the words of Irene, Christ wasn't wrong when he said that a prophet has no respect from those that know him.

Thank you for mentioning my Name. But I stand on what I said. Nobody has a right to take others hard earned money and spend it on himself. It is God's money. If Mr. Weinland would spend the money on buying something for the Church, like a building etc. that would make a big difference. And if He has no other job of course His expenses. Spending the money on His traveling expenses is wrong. Also He is only busy on the weekend and what prevents Him from having another job?
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Matthew chapter 24

42“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.

——————————————————————————–
    The Didache or Teaching of the Apostles
    Chapter 11.

….. But concerning the apostles and prophets, act according to the decree of the Gospel. Let every apostle who comes to you be received as the Lord. But he shall not remain more than one day; or two days, if there's a need. But if he remains three days, he is a false prophet. And when the apostle goes away, let him take nothing but bread until he lodges. If he asks for money, he is a false prophet. …… But whoever says in the Spirit, Give me money, or something else, you shall not listen to him. But if he tells you to give for others' sake who are in need, let no one judge him.
    ————————————–
    Sheppard of Hermas
    THE SPIRIT AND PROPHETS TO BE TRIED BY THEIR WORKS; ALSO OF THE TWO KINDS OF SPIRIT.

…. “How then, sir,” say I, “will a man know which of them is the prophet, and which the false prophet?” “I will tell you,” says he, “about both the prophets, and then you can try the true and the false prophet according to my directions. Try the man who has the Divine Spirit by his life. First, he who has the Divine Spirit proceeding from above is meek, and peaceable, and humble, and refrains from, all iniquity and the vain desire of this world, and contents himself with fewer wants than those of other men, and when asked he makes no reply; nor does he speak privately, nor when man wishes the spirit to speak does the Holy Spirit speak, but it speaks only when God wishes it to speak. When, then, a man having the Divine Spirit comes into an assembly of righteous men who have faith in the Divine Spirit, and this assembly of men offers up prayer to God, then the angel of the prophetic Spirit, who is destined for him, fills the man; and the man being filled with the Holy Spirit, speaks to the multitude as the Lord wishes. Thus, then, will the Spirit of Divinity become manifest. Whatever power therefore comes from the Spirit of Divinity belongs to the Lord. Hear, then,” says he, “in regard to the spirit which is earthly, and empty, and powerless, and foolish. First, the man who seems to have the Spirit exalts himself, and wishes to have the first seat, and is bold, and impudent, and talkative, and lives in the midst of many luxuries and many other delusions, and takes rewards for his prophecy; and if he does not receive rewards, he does not prophesy. Can, then, the Divine Spirit take rewards and prophesy? It is not possible that the prophet of God should do this, but prophets of this character are possessed by an earthly spirit….

ptr775
    Participant

But I stand on what I said. Nobody has a right to take others hard earned money and spend it on himself.  It is God's money.

So which is it People's hard earned money, or God's?

If Mr. Weinland would spend the money on buying something for the Church, like a building etc. that would make a big difference.

Firstly, the church is scattered all over the world, what would be the point in building a church building in one location? Secondly, when the world as we know it is about to be destroyed, why waste money on a church building that only a very few could utilise?

And if He has no other job of course His expenses.  Spending the money on His traveling expenses is wrong.  Also He is only busy on the weekend and what prevents Him from having another job?

You seem to think that every single dollar goes into Ron's Personal bank account to spend on himself. Do you know how much is spent on google ads etc, getting out the word of the FREE books being printed and posted at the expense of the church? At one point I think over $4000 a day was being spent on google ads alone. Of course Ron also uses the money to travel to the various groups, because the church is scattered all over the world.The money goes into God's work, because it is God's money, not ours, and not Ron's. He is more than simply busy on only the weekends. I have seen you make the same attack against Herbert Armstrong, you seem to think it was spent wrongly, but who are you to determine how God's money is spent?

God bless.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 03 2009,11:20)
    Matthew chapter 24

42“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Yes the day of the Lord will come on the world like a theif in the night, because the world is in darkness. That (above) was spoken to those who were not in the church, but this below, this was spoken to those in the church….

1THESSALONIANS 5
    1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
    2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
    3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
    4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
    5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Clearly those who are of the brethren, in the true church of God, will not be in darkness, and that day will not come on them like a thief in the night. Clearly they will be expecting it.

God bless.

Quote (ptr775 @ Aug. 02 2009,08:04)
    Funny how you all go on about Ron taking people's hard earned money and ruining lives everybody's lives. Firstly, everything belongs to God, he just lets us have 90%. I cannot tell you the difference the truth and joy has brought to my life, because of what I have learnt through Christ VIA Ron Weinland as his minister. :D  If people's live have been wrecked, it's because they turned from the truth, not because of anything Ron Weinland did. People can say Ron took people's hard earned cash, but the truth is it wasn't theirs to begin with, it was God's. Everything we have is blessings from God, not from ourselves.

Are you blind?

It wasn't just the time line, it was also his other predictions like the USA would not have another President and that there would be a nuke dropped on the USA last june and that the 7th seal had been opened Etc, Etc . Etc.

These are his words…

From now until THE LATTER PART OF 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was RESTRICTED FROM RECORDING. Those thunders are revealed in this book

Here is some more…

If it doesn't come to pass…starting in April, then I'm nothing but a false prophet..

And

The reality is if it doesn't happen, then you're just false…I'll acknowledge my error, my wrong, if I'm wrong”…–Ronald Weinland Interview on The Edge Radio on December 15, 2007

Acoording to the scriptures he is a false prophet! You can go on about him being persecuted as if that means that he and his wife are the two witnesses if you want.

But being persecuted is no proof that someone is true.

Just look at Jim Jones and David Koresh, they were also heavily persecuted.

As far as peoples lives you are wrong. When people sell everything they have and quit there jobs to follow a mans prophesies only to find out that they were false, is a serious thing, and you can explain it all away as it being God's money if you like, but that man will be responsible for his false prophesies and lies which destroyed many that followed his teachings.

RWs on words should be heeded by blind followers like yourself, for he said…

If nothing happens, then you can know positively that this is complete fiction”.

Well nothing happened. So it is complete fiction!

Also you mention 2012, and yet you said in an earlier post…

Quote (ptr775 @ May 31 2008,07:28)
    I've read up on 2012, and it all seems based on pagan and new age stuff, and astrology, I don't give it much credence, unless they knew more than what God gave us in the scriptures, which I personally doubt, but each to his own I guess.

Found here!

Yet now you are defending 2012 because RW is?

Open your eyes man, this guy is not hearing from God and is a false prophet!

WJ

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 03 2009,16:47)

Are you blind?

It wasn't just the time line, it was also his other predictions like the USA would not have another President and that there would be a nuke dropped on the USA last june and that the 7th seal had been opened Etc, Etc . Etc.

Are YOU blind? I just addressed that.

These are his words…

From now until THE LATTER PART OF 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was RESTRICTED FROM RECORDING. Those thunders are revealed in this book

Here is some more…

If it doesn't come to pass…starting in April, then I'm nothing but a false prophet..

And

The reality is if it doesn't happen, then you're just false…I'll acknowledge my error, my wrong, if I'm wrong”…–Ronald Weinland Interview on The Edge Radio on December 15, 2007

Ron did acknowledge the error. Once again, I've addressed that.

As far as peoples lives you are wrong. When people sell everything they have and quit there jobs to follow a mans prophesies only to find out that they were false, is a serious thing, and you can explain it all away as it being God's money if you like, but that man will be responsible for his false prophesies and lies which destroyed many that followed his teachings.

And do you any of these people who you think their lives were ruined?

If nothing happens, then you can know positively that this is complete fiction”.

I'll just say again, I've addressed that.

I've read up on 2012, and it all seems based on pagan and new age stuff, and astrology, I don't give it much credence, unless they knew more than what God gave us in the scriptures, which I personally doubt, but each to his own I guess.

Found here!

I was talking about the Dec 21, 2012 date, that comes from the Mayan Calendar (pagans) and galactic alignments (new age), because this not based on scripture. The may 27th date is backed up by scripture, being Pentecost, symbolic of the first harverst (the first resurrection at the return of Christ), which is 1335 days (mentioned in Daniel) from the feast of Trumpets (which announces the opening of the 7th seal, which brings the 7 trumpets).

Then why do you even care to spend effort on him?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi ptr, I have read his books, and been down that path, and now im back but we are to love our neighbour and you are a neighbour and I think you should listen to God and not Weinland. I wouldnt follow him if I were you.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ Aug. 03 2009,23:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 03 2009,16:47)

Are you blind?

Are YOU blind? I just addressed that.

These are his words…

Here is some more…

And

Ron did acknowledge the error. Once again, I've addressed that.

And do you any of these people who you think their lives were ruined?

I'll just say again, I've addressed that.

Found here!

I was talking about the Dec 21, 2012 date, that comes from the Mayan Calendar (pagans) and galactic alignments (new age), because this not based on scripture. The may 27th date is backed up by scripture, being Pentecost, symbolic of the first harverst (the first resurrection at the return of Christ), which is 1335 days (mentioned in Daniel) from the feast of Trumpets (which announces the opening of the 7th seal, which brings the 7 trumpets).

Then why do you even care to spend effort on him?

Since you endorse Mr. Weinland so much, do you go to His  
    Church or rented Building?  And to you keep the Sabbath?
    Do you know about the Old Covenant and he New?  Have you studied it?  I have lots of information about those subject and so does Heaven Net.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account