Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    homesick
    Participant

dont be led astray… this guy is a false phrophet and an anti-christ… ive visited his site and read his book.. very little he says is supported in the bible and what little is, is twisted to fit into his beliefs.

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 30 2009,20:14)

Cindy,April wrote:

Hi Husband!  Those Scriptures fit perfect. Hope it will happen soon. I am ready. God has promised to keep us from His wrath.
    Love Irene

Ronald Weinland aside – who I think is all about money and little else from what little time I spent looking at him, you raise some questions.

Do you really hope “it” will happen soon? (nobody sane should wish that in my opinion)

Are you ready? (do you know exactly what you need to be ready for?)

Did God make a promise to you directly, or are you interpreting that from things you've been taught or read?

I've spoken to people before, and felt slightly mystified at how they thought they could be so sure they'd recognise Jesus if he returned – like a thief in the night – maybe an unremarked carpenter, rejected in his time as the person he later was held to be? (these people who were so sure they would know were good people nonetheless)

I've also felt slightly mystified by what I perceive to be the idea that if the end of things is coming – the religious who believe in God need do nothing else but wait? (or are there people out there who think differently?)

I don't wish to offend, but I suggest it isn't how I get the impression people think it's going to be.

Certainly you should not let preconceptions blind you to truth – my strongly held opinion, no more and no less.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: If any so called prophet refers to a time when Christ will return he is a false prophet, Christ is here, now in whosoever will recieve him. To any so called prophet that says that Jesus will return has missed the fact that he returned as he said he would several times after the resurrection,showed himself to many and has retuned now,glorified, to any one who accepts and believes in him. God, Jesus, and the whole Spirit dwell in each human that will accept and believe. If you are looking for him to come, he is not here in you now!! Jesus finished his works for God and is at rest. He returns spiritually to each earthen vessel/body that recieves him, which is a physical manifestation of Jesus each time in each person. We are in charge now of administering the words of Christ Jesus to all who recieve, and establishing the Kingdom of God in earth as it is in Heaven. Luke 17:21 the Kingdom of God is within. If we look for and predict tribulation, pain, suffering, physical wars etc. we are fools and the Truth is not in us. Paul said our fight is not against flesh and blood!!!! We war against error of thought, wrong thinking, destructive predictions, princapalities and un-true darkness being spread by war mongers and uneducated self proclaimed prophets. Does anybody see/hear the gospel or good news. There is enough suffering now, you don't need to predict greater tribulation. People being eaten alive by cancer is enough tribulation. Lets build each other up in the promises of God. I have a great love and respect for each and all on this site. Peace to you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    YES the body is here but the head is yet in heavenly realms but will return to be reunited with that body.

What do the heathen have to accept?
    What do the heathen have to believe in?

Could your theories be part of this false thinking?

The way is narrow and few will choose it.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: Have I stretched anything as far as saying, the body is here but the head is in heavenly realms and will return to be reattached to the body? That is a real long shot! Tell me, what is a heathen, to you? If a so called heathen accepts the final sacrifice of Jesus for his purification then is he still a heathen. In your opinion, are what you call heathens doomed forever with no salvation. Salvation is offered to whosoever will believe and receive, isn't it? Wide is the gate that leads to DESTRUCTION! The narrow way leads to eternal life in Christ. When I say Christ is here dwelling in those who believe is that destruction or eternal life? Do you think that on this site I share equality and love for all who believe or do you think I share condemnation and damnation to others? What theories? If I do not align with Jesus in my beliefs then show me where and how I don't, or help me. Maybe you meant humans not heathens. If you judge another you judge yourself. To judge another as a heathen is pronouncing condemnation upon them. We know which spirit does that! We should be able to walk together my friend if we both just follow Jesus. Peace to you, TK

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 03 2009,10:05)

Cindy,April wrote:

Hi Husband!  Those Scriptures fit perfect. Hope it will happen soon. I am ready. God has promised to keep us from His wrath.
    Love Irene

Ronald Weinland aside – who I think is all about money and little else from what little time I spent looking at him, you raise some questions.

Do you really hope “it” will happen soon? (nobody sane should wish that in my opinion)

Did God make a promise to you directly, or are you interpreting that from things you've been taught or read?

I've spoken to people before, and felt slightly mystified at how they thought they could be so sure they'd recognise Jesus if he returned – like a thief in the night – maybe an unremarked carpenter, rejected in his time as the person he later was held to be? (these people who were so sure they would know were good people nonetheless)

I've also felt slightly mystified by what I perceive to be the idea that if the end of things is coming – the religious who believe in God need do nothing else but wait? (or are there people out there who think differently?)

I don't wish to offend, but I suggest it isn't how I get the impression people think it's going to be.

Certainly you should not let preconceptions blind you to truth – my strongly held opinion, no more and no less.

What does Ronald Weinland have to do with it.  What my Husband was referring to was what He said about the economy and if you think that He is wrong about that, you have a big surprise coming.  
    Otherwise we think Weinland is wrong.  And we even know Him personal.  He was an Assistant Pastor in the W.W, Church of God, where we belonged also. That was 20 years ago. Since then God has revealed more truths to us.  So I hope in the future you read what really was said.  Don't nit pick.  Yes I hope that Christ will come soon.  Yes He is in our Hearts.  When He does come, every knee will bow and every heart confess that He is the Lord. And then the Millenium starts.  That has not happened yet.  That is what I am looking forward to.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: Could you tell me how Jesus would rule the world when he comes? Will he set up the old law again? If someone breaks the law how will he be punished? Will they kill him or just send him directly to Hell? Will Jesus actually sit on a throne in Jerusalem? How will he rule the rest of the world if he is in Jerusalem? Maybe interactive TV?When he comes down out of the sky will he have a spiritual body or physical body? I guess it would have to be spiritual, physical bodies don't fly! Maybe he's on a horse that can fly. If the world didn't recognize him before and certainly didn't bow to him how will they know him this time? How will he know that everyone is bowing their knee on the other side of the world? Is there a way to rule or command peace? Will Jesus the prince of peace actually fight and kill men? If he sets a new law will that not promote sin? There is no spiritual application to these end time doctrines whatsoever. If one is not recreated spiritually they cannot see/percieve the Kingdom of God which is within every person bowing/submitting to Jesus. If there ever was a false teaching this is it. TK

Cindy
    Participant

T.K. Read Rev. and you will know what is going to happen.
    Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: What is born of Spirit is Spirit. What is born of flesh is flesh, natural, physical. A natural man cannot understand the things(words) of the Spirit. TK

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 05 2009,00:53)
    Irene: What is born of Spirit is Spirit. What is born of flesh is flesh, natural, physical. A natural man cannot understand the things(words) of the Spirit. TK

T.K. You do know what happens when we get Baptized, right.
    We can only understand the things of God after we have received God's Holy Spirit at Baptism. Christ will reign with His Saints for a thousand years. They are going to be Spirit Beings. Just like Jesus appeared to the Apostles after His
    Resurrection, so can those who are in the first Resurrection, and will reign with Christ. Some say that we all will be Spirit beings in the end. My Husband and the K.J. W. believe that some will have a new body, but not a Spirit Body. It does say that the meek will inherit the earth. If Spirit Body or not, only the truth will be taught then. And finally this earth will be at rest, for a thousand years.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: I know that there were two baptisms established at the beginning of the New Covenant. There was no baptism, water or spirit in the old testament! John came preaching a symbolic baptism of water. The act itself did absolutely nothing but maybe rinse some dirt off a persons body. It was a symbolic action that attempted to show the washing away of the old covenant beliefs and doctrines. The new way was at hand. The old was in sin, they were lost sheep. They could not find God in all their rituals and sacrifices. The water baptism should have been very short lived. It was intended to be UNTIL the greater Spirit baptism manifested. When Jesus came and established the new way Spirit baptism the old water baptism was of no use or effect. The baptism of spirit was to be understood to be a person washing away the sin/error doctrines with the water of the word of God.The word of God is Spirit. To be emersed or whelmed with this water would cause a river of living water to rise up within the person. Jesus didn't baptize with water! His disciples did but they were not on center with the Truth in many areas. They didn't yet understand. I personally follow Jesus in everything he will show me and teach me. The masses have established many end time doctrines that are composite's of scriptures pulled out of context from all over the Bible to create destructive, sensational, end of the world doctrines. When I was a child I spake as a child, but when I became a man I put away childish doctrines as God gave me Truth. Only one thing is really important. If a person is looking for Jesus or the Christ or Jesus Christ to return to earth then you cannot truly believe that he is here ruling now!! Peace to you, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 05 2009,07:23)

T.K.  You do know what happens when we get Baptized, right.
           We can only understand the things of God after we have received God's Holy Spirit at Baptism.  Christ will reign with His Saints for a thousand years. They are going to be Spirit Beings. Just like Jesus appeared to the Apostles after His
    Resurrection, so can those who are in the first Resurrection, and will reign with Christ.  Some say that we all will be Spirit beings in the end.  My Husband and the K.J. W. believe that some will have a new body, but not a Spirit Body.  It does say that the meek will inherit the earth. If Spirit Body or not, only the truth will be taught then.  And finally this earth will be at rest, for a thousand years.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hello Dare !!! Iam back….missed you guys…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 03 2009,10:05)

Cindy,April wrote:

Love Irene

Greetings Doug……We cannot afford to just wait..I know Iam unprepared,however,Iam vigilant and iam prepared to grovel before God in prayer,that I may survive….RW is a a man who sincerely believes what he preaches…With that kind of conviction it is no wonder that he is once again captivating an audience….His confessions with respect to the timeline of his previous predictions were of a humble nature and he sought forgivness for being wrong and not listening to God…That is of course if God is truly speaking to him…This is an issue Iam not prepared to comment on…

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2009,01:13)

Quote (Cindy @ July 05 2009,07:23)

T.K.  You do know what happens when we get Baptized, right.
           We can only understand the things of God after we have received God's Holy Spirit at Baptism.  Christ will reign with His Saints for a thousand years. They are going to be Spirit Beings. Just like Jesus appeared to the Apostles after His
    Resurrection, so can those who are in the first Resurrection, and will reign with Christ.  Some say that we all will be Spirit beings in the end.  My Husband and the K.J. W. believe that some will have a new body, but not a Spirit Body.  It does say that the meek will inherit the earth. If Spirit Body or not, only the truth will be taught then.  And finally this earth will be at rest, for a thousand years.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hello Dare !!! Iam back….missed you guys…

Wow  Welcome back!  Yes that subject is not an easy one. My hope is with the Lord and He will straighten all out.  That my friend I am certain of.  Everything else I don't know, time will tell, I always say. I only said what my Husband believes, if right or wrong, that Jesus will tell us one day.
    Peace and Love Irene

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2009,01:31)
    Greetings Doug……We cannot afford to just wait..I know Iam unprepared,however,Iam vigilant and iam prepared to grovel before God in prayer,that I may survive….RW is a a man who sincerely believes what he preaches…With that kind of conviction it is no wonder that he is once again captivating an audience….His confessions with respect to the timeline of his previous predictions were of a humble nature and he sought forgivness for being wrong and not listening to God…That is of course if God is truly speaking to him…This is an issue Iam not prepared to comment on…

Ironically, RW isn't far off on some things. I lost interest in him very fast on finding the strong steer towards donations to join though (I mean, should I start a church to try to make money that way?).

Many will captivate audiences, but whoever holds the answers will not necessarily be the loudest, most obvious or the most remarkable (at first). Many will merely be taking opportunity where they find it.

With respect to vigilance, the shape of things to come is increasingly plainly spelt out for anyone with eyes and a brain. No religion or mystical insight is needed, just perception and cold objective rationality.

Almost nobody prepares, not so many months ago I sat in on a church service at someones request, and they interrupted the service to go into their annual financial statement. $1.38 million dollars in, $1.35 out – and the two biggest achievements? Their car park, and their community outreach programme.

I'm afraid the shape of the future isn't at all car park or western community shaped.

Yesterday I was going to make a post about the cold hard facts of life and preparation as opposed to sitting around with vague hopes in beliefs and lifestyles magically protecting (saving) you, but something happened that made me think perhaps it was better to stay silent on the matter.

Cindy
    Participant

Douglas R. Weinland is still a false prophet. He is not to be trusted. U know Him personal and to sat that He us one of the Witnesses and His Wife is the other Witness, is crazy. He was wrong in two things and not just one, that should tell you something. He took peoples money and traveled all over Europe. Nice, while some scratch each penny together to tithe.
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 09 2009,21:24)
    Douglas  R. Weinland is still a false prophet.  He is not to be trusted.  U know Him personal and to sat that He us one of the Witnesses and His Wife is the other Witness, is crazy.  He was wrong in two things and not just one, that should tell you something.  He took peoples money and traveled all over Europe. Nice, while some scratch each penny together to tithe.
    Peace and Love Irene

Thanks Georg…..We are on the same page with respect to many issues….RW is that subject that just keeps giving…I hope the folks that gave their hard earned money have found some relief….I know yourself and your wife knew him personally and that certainly adds to weightyness of your assessment…

Cindy
    Participant

theodorej! When we first joined the W.W.C.G. I was very friendly with all that were in Authority in the Catholic Church. They were always down to earth. While the ministers in the W.E.C.G. were different. You could not sit on the same table with their wife's. I tried that and was told by another member that it was not aloud. One time us Ladies were by 4 at the time invited to the Ministers House for tea. I got there in time and 3 Ladies were standing on the outside. I asked why they were not going inside. We are not aloud yet Mrs. is not ready for us yet. If it would have been Summer and warm out, it would not been so bad, but it was in the Winter and cold out. How ridiculous was that. And Ronald Weinland's Wife was inside. Rank played a big to do, which I could never understand. So I am not to found of any Ministers from there. I don't know how Mr. and Mrs. Weinland are now, but I have no interest to find out either.
    Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Thinking about Ronald, and a few members here who were led astray by him….I feel sorry for the families that sold everything and told their children the end of the world was coming!!!

I bet their children will need counseling in the future. So sad.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 09 2009,02:19)

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2009,01:31)

Ironically, RW isn't far off on some things. I lost interest in him very fast on finding the strong steer towards donations to join though (I mean, should I start a church to try to make money that way?).

Many will captivate audiences, but whoever holds the answers will not necessarily be the loudest, most obvious or the most remarkable (at first). Many will merely be taking opportunity where they find it.

With respect to vigilance, the shape of things to come is increasingly plainly spelt out for anyone with eyes and a brain. No religion or mystical insight is needed, just perception and cold objective rationality.

Almost nobody prepares, not so many months ago I sat in on a church service at someones request, and they interrupted the service to go into their annual financial statement. $1.38 million dollars in, $1.35 out – and the two biggest achievements? Their car park, and their community outreach programme.

I'm afraid the shape of the future isn't at all car park or western community shaped.

Yesterday I was going to make a post about the cold hard facts of life and preparation as opposed to sitting around with vague hopes in beliefs and lifestyles magically protecting (saving) you, but something happened that made me think perhaps it was better to stay silent on the matter.

Greetings Doug… Let us not forget that evil triumphs when good people are silent….take a look at the political landscape of this country….Jesus was not silent or timid,he is not that timid,passive looking guy that is presented to us in pictures…My feeling is the guy that turned out the money changes in the temple court was very physical other wise they would have kicked his butt….He stood up !! and criticized the so called religous leaders on many occasions and for that they eventually killed him…….

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account