Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    gnipp gnopp
    Participant

I'm still 'grinning' about it. :D

-Later

Hanoch
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

It is a false prophet. He doesn't understand that the two witnesses in the book of revelation is actually a symbol symbolizing the entire church. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Hanoch @ July 31 2008,16:09)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

It is a false prophet. He doesn't understand that the two witnesses in the book of revelation is actually a symbol symbolizing the entire church. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

And how would that be? Why would there be two of them when there is only one church? Is the whole church going to move to Jerusalem and be killed after 1260 days? The whole church would have to die, yet other prophecies talk of some being still alive and changed to spirit at the return of Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ July 31 2008,00:01)

Quote (t8 @ July 28 2008,20:56)
    I have noticed that the guys who were promoting this so-called last day prophet are not preaching with vigor like they did pre-April. In fact I think they have all left. Where is their honor? They should have humbled themselves and apologized. That would have been the right thing to do. Anyway this discussion should serve as a lesson for the promotion of men. As believers we should be promoting God and his messiah. Promoting men is wrong. Even following after Paul is not wise. All true men of God will tell you you should follow after God's anointed. Only he will lead us to God. As children of God, we should always lead people to God's messiah and not ourselves.

That would possibly be you constantly demanding an apology. That's why I stopped posting. Every time I did you demanded an apology because you disagreed with what I believed. All the people here have different beliefs and share them, but they can not all be right, so why are you not demanding an apology from them? They are doing no different than me.

Promoting a false prophet requires repentance and repentance is shown by works.

An apology is a sign of repentance. Of course if you don't want to apologize or repent of promoting false prophecies from a man who makes false claims about being one of the last day witnesses, then that is your choice.

But it would be honorable to apologize because then you would be admitting that this man spoke false prophecies and it might help others who have been caught up in this mess.

If I make a false prophecy then I would repent and apologize too. This is not a case of opinions but false prophecies.

Isaiah 44:24-25
    24 “This is what the LORD says—
          your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
          I am the LORD,
          who has made all things,
          who alone stretched out the heavens,
          who spread out the earth by myself,

25 who foils the signs of false prophets
          and makes fools of diviners,
          who overthrows the learning of the wise
          and turns it into nonsense,

Ezekiel 13:9
    My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

If Ron is a true humble man of God, then he will repent and apologize for the people he is leading astray.

Irene
    Participant

t8 Amen, and Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 31 2008,19:01)

I have noticed that the guys who were promoting this so-called last day prophet are not preaching with vigor like they did pre-April. In fact I think they have all left. Where is their honor? They should have humbled themselves and apologized. That would have been the right thing to do. Anyway this discussion should serve as a lesson for the promotion of men. As believers we should be promoting God and his messiah. Promoting men is wrong. Even following after Paul is not wise. All true men of God will tell you you should follow after God's anointed. Only he will lead us to God. As children of God, we should always lead people to God's messiah and not ourselves.

That would possibly be you constantly demanding an apology. That's why I stopped posting. Every time I did you demanded an apology because you disagreed with what I believed. All the people here have different beliefs and share them, but they can not all be right, so why are you not demanding an apology from them? They are doing no different than me.

An apology is a sign of repentance. Of course if you don't want to apologize or repent of promoting false prophecies from a man who makes false claims about being one of the last day witnesses, then that is your choice.

But it would be honorable to apologize because then you would be admitting that this man spoke false prophecies and it might help others who have been caught up in this mess.

If I make a false prophecy then I would repent and apologize too. This is not a case of opinions but false prophecies.

I am the LORD,
          who has made all things,

My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

If Ron is a true humble man of God, then he will repent and apologize for the people he is leading astray.

It is you who believes he is a false prophet, not me, I have no need to apologize. I am sharing what I believe to be correct, if that is a crime then everyone on this board is a criminal. The word prophet has more meaning than simply talking of the future, is also means a speaker. It may turn out that you yourself are a false prophet, since you also speak of what you believe, and since Irene agrees with you, she may be promoting a false prophet. I believe that you are both incorrect, can I please get an apology? If you do not wish to do that, then that is your choice.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ July 31 2008,22:57)

Quote (t8 @ July 31 2008,19:01)

I am the LORD,
          who has made all things,

It is you who believes he is a false prophet, not me, I have no need to apologize. I am sharing what I believe to be correct, if that is a crime then everyone on this board is a criminal. The word prophet has more meaning than simply talking of the future, is also means a speaker. It may turn out that you yourself are a false prophet, since you also speak of what you believe, and since Irene agrees with you, she may be promoting a false prophet. I believe that you are both incorrect, can I please get an apology? If you do not wish to do that, then that is your choice.

Greetings ptr775…..Are you satisfied that RW is speaking with the authority of a true prophet of God…In the event you are ,would share your convictions with respect to the here and now….so as to enlighten us all

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ July 31 2008,11:25)

-Later

Greetings GG….What !! is every body grinning about…Was something revealed that I missed….I can't contain the suspence….let me know….

Irene
    Participant

ptr775 Mr. Weinland prophesied that Nukes were going to go off starting in April, that did not happen. He says that He is one of the Witnesses and His Wife is the other. Neither one is dead are they? and lying in the street are they?
    You and your friends came on here like gang busters and proclaimed Him to be one of the Witnesses. Not I, I do not need to apologize to no one. I did not say that He was one of the Witnesses. You did.
    Peace and Lovre Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2008,03:12)

-Later

Greetings GG….What !! is every body grinning about…Was something revealed that I missed….I can't contain the suspence….let me know….

Theo,

They won't tell. You have to listen to the sermons for yourself, they say. It's all very silly. Sure doesn't sound like truth that they want to promote. It sounds more like a guessing game to me.

I'm grinning too but it's because I know that NO ONE knows the time when the Son will come back in all his glory (the Son doesn't even know). If the Son doesn't know, surely a self-proclaimed witness doesn't have specific details?

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Irene @ Aug. 01 2008,06:03)
    ptr775 Mr. Weinland prophesied that Nukes were going to go off starting in April, that did not happen. He says that He is one of the Witnesses and His Wife is the other. Neither one is dead are they? and lying in  the street are they?
    You and your friends came on here like gang busters and proclaimed Him to be one of the Witnesses. Not I, I do not need to apologize to no one. I did not say that He was one of the Witnesses. You did.
    Peace and Lovre Irene

Did you hear RW prophesy that nukes were going to go off in April? No, you couldn't of, because he never said that. You are bearing false witness, and if T8 wants to show that he/she is not using double standards here, he/she will ask you for an apology for bearing false witness and leading people to believe a lie.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2008,03:02)
    Greetings ptr775…..Are you satisfied that RW is speaking with the authority of a true prophet of God…In the event you are ,would share your convictions with respect to the here and now….so as to enlighten us all

Hi Theodore, i you want the answer to that question listen to this sermon,

http://www.rweinland.com/sermons….008.mp3

it is too much to try and explain in a couple of sentences, but this will explain.

God bless.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 01 2008,10:18)
    They won't tell.  You have to listen to the sermons for yourself, they say.  It's all very silly.  Sure doesn't sound like truth that they want to promote.  It sounds more like a guessing game to me.

If you can't take a bit of time out of your day to search for truth, how is anybody supposed to help you? It is quite complex, that is why I said to listen to the sermon, it will explain it a lot better.

I'm grinning too but it's because I know that NO ONE knows the time when the Son will come back in all his glory (the Son doesn't even know).  If the Son doesn't know, surely a self-proclaimed witness doesn't have specific details?

When Jesus said that he was yet to rise to the right hand of his father, and since it is Jesus who opens the seals that bring about his return, at some point along the way, he indeed knew, and ….

AMOS 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

….God does not lie.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

-Later

theodorej

From your question, I would say that yes, you have missed something. It has to do with the Holy Days and what they picture. What is your level of understanding in this area?

-Later

Quote (ptr775 @ Aug. 01 2008,20:42)

Quote (Irene @ Aug. 01 2008,06:03)
    ptr775 Mr. Weinland prophesied that Nukes were going to go off starting in April, that did not happen. He says that He is one of the Witnesses and His Wife is the other. Neither one is dead are they? and lying in  the street are they?
    Peace and Lovre Irene

Did you hear RW prophesy that nukes were going to go off in April? No, you couldn't of, because he never said that. You are bearing false witness, and if T8 wants to show that he/she is not using double standards here, he/she will ask you for an apology for bearing false witness and leading people to believe a lie.

Maybe so.

But he has already admitted that he was wrong in his timing.

Prophets of God dont make those mistakes.

Plain and simple.

This man is a self appointed false prophet, and time will surly reveal this to be so.

HMM! I have a better chance at being a prophet than this guy, because what I said back then before his professed mistakes, and what I am saying now will come to pass.

:p

Irene
    Participant

Here it is what Mr. Weinland predicted

——————————————————————————–
    Posted by Ronald Weinland
    “2008…beginning in the spring time, things are going to begin happening here in the United States, and there’ll be about at six-month period of time that brings us to our demise…with nuclear weapons…I am a prophet…God has not sent a prophet for nearly 2,000 years to this earth; the last one was our Messiah…if someone says something and it doesn’t come to …….

Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

-Later

Theo,

They won't tell.  You have to listen to the sermons for yourself, they say.  It's all very silly.  Sure doesn't sound like truth that they want to promote.  It sounds more like a guessing game to me.

I'm grinning too but it's because I know that NO ONE knows the time when the Son will come back in all his glory (the Son doesn't even know).  If the Son doesn't know, surely a self-proclaimed witness doesn't have specific details?

Greetings GG…..your right about that.! As I see it RW is a sign of times….”For many will come in my name saying Iam the Christ and they shall deceive many”…This preocupation with knowing the exact time is not unique…The signs are all around us and,yes,the time is near…Those having faith and a measured amount of vigilence could be spared the impending judgement..( God Willing ).The events RW predicted to happen on or during a specific period in 2008 will probably take place but, not in his time frame,unless we as a nation change our ways….”While professing to be wise,they became utter fools,lovers of themselves and lovers of money”

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Aug. 01 2008,21:19)

-Later

theodorej

From your question, I would say that yes, you have missed something.  It has to do with the Holy Days and what they picture.  What is your level of understanding in this area?

-Later

Greetings GG….The holy days are an enactment of Gods plan for our salvation…The outline in Leviticus is plain that these days are to be kept and consist of holy convocations as specified from generation to generation…and forever…I fail to see the connection between the obvious and what RW is adding, with respect to prophesy…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ Aug. 01 2008,20:45)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2008,03:02)

Hi Theodore, i you want the answer to that question listen to this sermon,

http://www.rweinland.com/sermons….008.mp3

it is too much to try and explain in a couple of sentences, but this will explain.

God bless.

Greetings ptr775….I have listened to sermon and as usual I concur….RWs books are correct with respect to the prophesy in Dan.,Lev.and Rev….As I see it there are many ministers in the world and some are of God and some are not…The ministers who are not are easy to discern,with a prayer for wisdom….Then there are those who are of God but because of vanity and misguided conviction,ignor their calling to be either a Teacher,Evangelist,Healer,or a Prophet and so on….Iam not questioning RWs zeal Iam questioning his self professed appointment….Iam by no means all knowing,but in my heart I feel that,if God sends us a prophet he would make it abundantly clear,simply by bringing that prophets declarations to past…..I fail to see one prophesy of RWs come to past…so as to declare his calling…In my humble opinion RW is an excellent teacher…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (ptr775 @ July 31 2008,22:57)

If Ron turns out to be one of the last day prophets I will publicly apologize in this discussion to show up my error. If I make any such error then I think an apology is the right thing to do to make amends and set the record straight.

Will you apologize if his prophecies do not come to pass? And when will you know that he is speaking falsely if his words do not come true. What is the deadline for you according to what Ron has said? 2009/1/1? Or what?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account