Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Greetings everyone. I have something that I would like to say. I was decieved by Ron. I realized last week that he had said right before Passover that he would say something that would effect what the Pope would say. Did ANYONE get the notes there? I didn't hear Ron say anything directed at the Pope nor did the Pope say anything whatsoever in response to Ron.
    HOWEVER, I am grateful to him for bringing me into the truth of the Sabbath and the Holy Days. I will be holding fast to those while I search for the truth. And I know gnipp, you're going to be saddened by this so I have something that a friend put together for me. This also adds to the facts that Ron is wrong :(

Ronald Weinland Says: “Jesus did NOT exist before His Earthly Birth!”

God Says: John 1:1, Luke 10:18

Who do YOU believe?

Ronald Weinland Says: “Jesus Christ will return to Earth on Sept. 29, 2011”

God Says: Matthew 24:36, Matthew 24:23-25, Revelation 3:3

Who do YOU believe?

Ronald Weinland says: “HWA was the end-time Elijah,but God did not lead HWA fully out of
    The False Trinity Doctrine”

God Says: Matthew 17:11, Mark 9:12, 2 John 9-11

Who do YOU believe?

Ronald Weinland Says: “There is NO Physical Place of Safety”

God Says: Matthew 24:20, Revelation 3:10,
    Revelation 12:6, Revelation 12:14

Who do YOU believe? …

Wow what a relief to finally get that out. Also yesterday something else hit me like a brick.
    HWA had the Key of David which would mean what HE (hwa) opens let no one shut and what (hwa) shut let know one open. This makes sense. HWA restored “all” things and he had the key to “all things” then. Of Course God gives it but God gave it to him (hwa). That adds to the “hold fast” and that solidifies that HWA was the end time apostle which means his books explains what the Bible says only not in code but only understood still to those being called!

Although Ron holds some truth, I've learned that a Prophet does NOT have the authority to change doctrine and that is what he and other ministers are doing.
    I've learned that ONLY an Apostle of God has the authority to change doctrine.

When HWA restored “all” things – that's exactly it. He restored them and that is what we are to “hold fast” to. The Bible never said that after the end time Apostle God would said a Prophet to ADD to things or to change doctrines! If that were true, then it WOULD BE IN SCRIPTURE and it's NOT!

Suddenly for me it ALL makes total sense. I'm still learning and am actually starting over thru Bible Study with my husband this Sabbath, so I'm excited.

And another thing that I've realized is Ron spends more time defending himself or talking to the “mockers” and reading the chapters of his book that I haven't even been fed spiritually in over a month. It's amazing when you know 100% and have no doubts! This is awesome!

We are in the end-times for sure, but from what i've been starting to learn, is I'm lead to believe that we are only in the 5th seal and that is about to be completed very soon :)

And then something else… Saturday night my husband emailed the elder for our area, letting him know that I didn't believe Ron anymore but he still did. He NEVER got a reply from him! HELLO? If Ron wasn't false wouldn't they be emailing the believer and telling him to hold onto the truth? I mean wouldn't there have been some course of correspondance back to my husband?! NOPE NONE!
    Then suddenly a few days later in the middle of an email conversation between my husband and I he slips in there that he thinks I'm right! That shocked me and I told him to be sure as I wasn't going to hold it against him if he still believed but he said he's thought hard and looked and saw that NOTHING is happening the way Ron says it would which makes him FALSE!

Wow, I didn't think I would be so thrilled and excited. However, I am studying with the bible and the more I find the more I'll let you guys know what I find. We should be sparking conversations about what IS happening rather then base this on a Person who just wants the Fame and Glory and Money. This is what he wants – attention – just like a child it doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Ant. Peace You sure made my day, today. I am sure this was not easy for you, and I do appreciate what you did. I have been praying for you and thank God for all the understanding of truth that we have. As time goes on you will learn more and more of God's Truth, because I do believe you are open minded and God is with you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs – Although that wasn't my intentions to make your day, thank you for your prayers. I'm curious though, are you affiliated with any of the scattered churches as of yet?

Ant. Peace No we are not. Since the split my Husband and I have mot attend full time at any Church. We did attend the Baptist Church were our Son and Grandchildren attend for a little while until we realized that they too believed in the trinity. Since then we have studied on our own, and God has shown us great truths. The preexisting of Jesus is one. We are forever thankful to God for that.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs.- are you angry with Mr. Armstrong? Or do you believe he was the end-time Elijah?

Not3in1
    Participant

Anticipation,
    You've been in my prayers and on my mind since our last email. I was delighted to read your posts here and see that you have found some freedom. May God's peace that passes understanding be with you and your husband. I hope he blesses your socks off, sister!
    Love to you both and all who search for truth honestly,
    Mandy

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 24 2008,08:53)
    Mrs.- are you angry with Mr. Armstrong?  Or do you believe he was the end-time Elijah?

No I am not angry with Mr. Armstrong, infact I am thankful to Him for using His vessel to bring us out of the Catholic Church.
    But we never though that He was Elijah. We really enjoyed those 10 years that we were in the W.W.C. of God. I loved being in the Choir. We had a 75 people Choir at Feast times. I put a lot of effort into it and even enjoyed the practices. God has given me that talent and I have given all the praise and Honor to Him by using that voice. I hope that one day I might do it again with a Heavenly Choir, who knows, but of course God's will be done in all.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (seek and you will find @ May 24 2008,23:35)

Mrs.- are you angry with Mr. Armstrong?  Or do you believe he was the end-time Elijah?

No I am not angry with Mr. Armstrong, infact I am thankful to Him for using His vessel to bring us out of the Catholic Church.
    But we never though that He was Elijah. We really enjoyed those 10 years that we were in the W.W.C. of God. I loved being in the Choir. We had a 75 people Choir at Feast times. I put a lot of effort into it and even enjoyed the practices. God has given me that talent and I have given all the praise and Honor to Him by using that voice. I hope that one day I might do it again with a Heavenly Choir, who knows, but of course God's will be done in all.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs – I don't understand? Why would you think he isn't? He spread the Gospel around the world and restored “all” that had been lost! All of the scriptures that I have read thus far has described him and what he restored. His quest for truth way back when he was younger and everything. Not to mention the research I'm doing now, EVERYTHING has led me to him and what he “restored”. But I suppose that is your opinion.
    It is thanks to God working thru Mr Armstrong that we have discovered the truth of God and no longer being deceived by RW.
    I'm so incredibly grateful to God for all this knowledge and people to talk to about it that I'm overflowing with excitement all over again. Knowing that there is no doubts in my mind about the truth and know that God will show me what His truth really is!

Mandy, I would like to further discuss things with you as well! I'm curious to your full beliefs and perhaps we could all swap stories and thoughts. I know this week alone has just sent me spinning trying to absorb all I can just because it's what God wants! My husband and I are doing an online bible study with a friend of mine tomorrow sometime, I'm really excited. We are going to start with the very beginning and the 2 covenants.

Oh and Mrs. The covenants: This is something I don't believe we ever agreed on. But there are 2. The first is physical and came with a death penalty. the Second is Spiritual and Christ died as our Passover simply erasing the death penalty. It is because of him replacing the animal sacrifice that we are able to be forgiven for our sins. At least EVERYTHING I have read in Hebrews and other places has lead me to see that. Christ never broke the Sabbath either! The Sabbath isn't even ours – it is God's. It's is God's Sabbath and the day that we are to keep with him along with HIS Holy Days! I don't understand where the saved by grace comes into place? I'm not trying to argue as that is NOT what I am trying to do. I am merely sharing how God has shown me the difference in the covenants.
    So many things have flooded me again with all this new stuff and no longer being anchored down by RW.
    Luke 10:18 proves alone that Christ preexisted.
    I feel like a kid in a candy store all over again!

well HAPPY SABBATH everyone!

In Christ,
    Angie

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 24 2008,16:12)

Quote (seek and you will find @ May 24 2008,23:35)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs – I don't understand?  Why would you think he isn't?  He spread the Gospel around the world and restored “all” that had been lost!  All of the scriptures that I have read thus far has described him and what he restored.  His quest for truth way back when he was younger and everything.  Not to mention the research I'm doing now, EVERYTHING has led me to him and what he “restored”.  But I suppose that is your opinion.  
    It is thanks to God working thru Mr Armstrong that we have discovered the truth of God and no longer being deceived by RW.  
    I'm so incredibly grateful to God for all this knowledge and people to talk to about it that I'm overflowing with excitement all over again.  Knowing that there is no doubts in my mind about the truth and know that God will show me what His truth really is!

Mandy, I would like to further discuss things with you as well!  I'm curious to your full beliefs and perhaps we could all swap stories and thoughts.  I know this week alone has just sent me spinning trying to absorb all I can just because it's what God wants!  My husband and I are doing an online bible study with a friend of mine tomorrow sometime, I'm really excited.  We are going to start with the very beginning and the 2 covenants.

Oh and Mrs.  The covenants:  This is something I don't believe we ever agreed on.  But there are 2.  The first is physical and came with a death penalty.  the Second is Spiritual and Christ died as our Passover simply erasing the death penalty.  It is because of him replacing the animal sacrifice that we are able to be forgiven for our sins.  At least EVERYTHING I have read in Hebrews and other places has lead me to see that.  Christ never broke the Sabbath either!  The Sabbath isn't even ours – it is God's.  It's is God's Sabbath and the day that we are to keep with him along with HIS Holy Days!  I don't understand where the saved by grace comes into place?  I'm not trying to argue as that is NOT what I am trying to do.  I am merely sharing how God has shown me the difference in the covenants.  
    So many things have flooded me again with all this new stuff and no longer being anchored down by RW.  
    Luke 10:18 proves alone that Christ preexisted.  
    I feel like a kid in a candy store all over again!

well HAPPY SABBATH everyone!

In Christ,
    Angie

Hello Angie! First of all you need to read the Covenants again. There are more than just 2. If you don't believe them, you are still being deceived by a man. What I don't understand why you are reading up on Mr. Armstrong rather then to learn more of Gods truths. Do not be so quick to answer here, give it time. I have brought up the covenants tread before and I do not know if you read all. So I will do it again for you. Do me a favor and read it with an open mind. Don't let that candy get sour in your mouth.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs,

I'm not reading much from man these days as that is what began my deception. I am reading the Bible. I have read most of Mr. Armstrong and everything in the Bible about the End-time Apostle leads to him. No other man spread the Gospel world wide, although very few listened, he brought it.

I am reading God's word thru the bible which is what lead me out of Ron's church. I am still learning and it's wonderful to read so much!

When I am ready I will explore your writings. As a believer in God, God will reveal to me what I am to know thru the Bible, and no where else. What HWA wrote just places a more plain description but always pointed to Repentance and the Bible, never on himself. Truly a humble spirit.

Happy Sabbath everyone!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 25 2008,03:59)
    Mrs,

I'm not reading much from man these days as that is what began my deception.  I am reading the Bible.  I have read most of Mr. Armstrong and everything in the Bible about the End-time Apostle leads to him.  No other man spread the Gospel world wide, although very few listened, he brought it.

I am reading God's word thru the bible which is what lead me out of Ron's church.  I am still learning and it's wonderful to read so much!

When I am ready I will explore your writings.  As a believer in God, God will reveal to me what I am to know thru the Bible, and no where else.  What HWA wrote just places a more plain description but always pointed to Repentance and the Bible, never on himself.  Truly a humble spirit.

Happy Sabbath everyone!

Greetings Angie……It is evident to me, you and Cory have survived your first encounter….Do not let your guard down,…question,reason and pray for wisdom….

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 25 2008,03:59)
    Mrs,

I'm not reading much from man these days as that is what began my deception.  I am reading the Bible.  I have read most of Mr. Armstrong and everything in the Bible about the End-time Apostle leads to him.  No other man spread the Gospel world wide, although very few listened, he brought it.

I am reading God's word thru the bible which is what lead me out of Ron's church.  I am still learning and it's wonderful to read so much!

When I am ready I will explore your writings.  As a believer in God, God will reveal to me what I am to know thru the Bible, and no where else.  What HWA wrote just places a more plain description but always pointed to Repentance and the Bible, never on himself.  Truly a humble spirit.

Happy Sabbath everyone!

Angie!  We also got our understanding out of the Bible, no man told us, just God's Holy Spirit. That is all we need. Mr. Armstrong did have some  truths ,but also was false when it came to prophecy, in the 1932 what He predicted, that Christ would come, so He too was a false prophet. As far as going all over the world and spreading the Gospels, yes He did sit with President and  Kings ,but spreading the good news?????
    He took peoples money just like R.W. does. There were children that went hungry, because they thought they had to tithe and give 30% of their income rather then feed their Children. Sorry that I find wrong, this we did not find out after the split, because nobody ever would talk about that in Church Service. Since we had our own Business and had the money to give we did. We do not have to stand in front of God, they will. So that is why I do not judge them, but when somebody will bring it up, I will tell, just like you did.
    Hope you had a happy Sabbath Day.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

ptr775
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 24 2008,01:10)
    Greetings everyone.  I have something that I would like to say.  I was decieved by Ron.  I realized last week that he had said right before Passover that he would say something that would effect what the Pope would say.  Did ANYONE get the notes there?  I didn't hear Ron say anything directed at the Pope nor did the Pope say anything whatsoever in response to Ron.  

I've been following Ron Weinland and his sermons and interviews, and I must say I never heard Ron say anything like that. Do you think it's possible you misinterpreted what he said? Where exactly did you hear him say that? If he did say that, don't you think he would have at least tried to say something directed to the pope to get a response? Also the other points you brought up, I've noticed have been thoroughly addreses by Ron Weinland. Don't get me wrong, we're all free to make up our own mind, but I'd hate to see somebody make a decision based on a mininterpretaion of what they thought somebody said, especially if he turn out to be correct, and with such a short time to wait to see if he is, since he is saying about a nuke attack between 1st June and 16th July or he will admit to being a false prophet. Anyway, just curious as to where you heard him say that about getting a response from the Pope?

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, when was the nuclear war suppose to start again?
    I haven't seen any nukes come this way yet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,02:41)
    Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

OK, the first post seems to answer my question.

The Great Tribulation started last month. Sure there have been terrible things happening in the world, but no more than say the Asian Tsunami etc.

In fact it is all quiet over here in New Zealand, but the Tribulation is a great time of distress for all nations. So if this is the tribulation, then it is not anywhere as bad as we assumed. There certainly has been times much worse than these. WWI & II for example.

OK, let's just admit that it isn't the Great Tribulation and that Ron was wrong.

Also Ron's predictions of a massive attack on the US hasn't come to pass and it is nearly June 2008.

So next false prophecy I can see will be that the US will be without a president in 2009. Based on April being the tribulation and that there should have been a nuclear war, I would say that it won't happen.

Also is discipleelohim still here, or did he leave? I thought some would leave once the stuff they said would happen didn't come to pass. Maybe I was correct in my assumption about some leaving. If not, then we need an apology please. Or an explanation of some kind please.

t8 Do you really think that the Ron Weinland crowd going to give anybody an apology of any kind? I really don't think that they will. But time will tell.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

ptr775
    Participant

The nukes Ron predicted were to happen within a 45-90 day window after the 17th April. So we still have until July 16th to know for sure. There definately has been a spike in natural disasters since the 17th of April. I wonder what the death toll stands at, must be over 100,000. Sure it may not feel like a time of tribulation in NZ, but ask those around the China quake, or in Burma. Also, isn't the tribulation supposed to be like birth pangs? Slowly getting worse until the final day of the Lord?

ptr775 Are those that are in Christ not go into safety in the Days of the Lord?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account