Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Broncs453
    Participant

The information put forth by Ron Weinland is not meant for very many people to believe. He already knows that, and he fully expects that to be most people's reaction. If you READ THE BOOKS, you will either get it or you won't. There's no way to “convince” anybody anything. God either opens your eyes or He doesn't. Perhaps you are not one of the ones He has chosen. Perhaps those who spout Bible verses they believe they have interpreted correctly are the ones being misled. That will be indeed be many, many people.

There are multitudes of Bible verses in Ron's books to back up everything he says. I recently asked a very good “Christian” friend of mine to read the books and please point out to me what is false in them. So far all he has been able to do is say “I can tell you right now he is a false prophet”. He then emails me a bunch of “papers”, all written by man centuries after the Bible, as evidence of his claims about “Christianity”. That is all nothing but man-made dis-information. He finally handed my questions off to a “world-renowned Biblical scholar” and emailed me this guy’s resume. I told him his credentials are still meaningless unless he can back up his statements with Biblical authority. So far, neither have not gotten back to me.

Man’s pride is a very powerful thing. Gee, what I have believed my entire life just COULDN”T BE WRONG, COULD IT??? Who among us ever wants to believe that? I didn’t!

So yes, we say read the books. If it is false information, then please give specific page numbers and Biblical authority to refute the statements. Otherwise, there's no intelligent debate here and it's just uninformed speculation. Are you afraid that it might be true? Are you afraid that it might actually all come together for you and make sense, for the very first time in your life? That’s ok. If that’s what happens we won’t be busting your chops here. We’ll be thankful that God has called you.

Ron has plainly claimed that even after these “attacks”, indeed all the way to the FINAL BATTLE ON EARTH, man will not believe and will STILL not repent! Because it is his nature to want to do things “his way” because he was given free will.

Repent now or repent later, that's the point. Man doesn't know God because he keeps trying to find him “his way”, or by whatever means he has chosen to be the “right way” to get to know God. God has clearly stated His way in the Bible. Leave it up to man to invent whatever is most convenient.

Hope you're not living in any of the port cities, and get some survival supplies.

Peace,

Broncs453
    Participant

Yikes!! The pope scares me. Vicar of Christ? How about a pedophile in a robe. Sorry if that offends anybody. The Catholic church is who invested all the stuff to deceive mankind.

theodorej
    Participant

At a risk of appearing as a fan or a supporter I must say the photographs posted are not representative of the star war trilogy….This man has much more power and will soon show the world….
    My position is one of deference and caution….

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 22 2008,06:33)
    At a risk of appearing as a fan or a supporter I must say the photographs posted are not representative of the star war trilogy….This man has much more power and will soon show the world….
    My position is one of deference and caution….

Hey, what do you mean exactly?

Yah, what do you mean?

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,14:29)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2008,13:56)

I am not here to debate what you think is right in the eyes of God. I already know what is True and what is False.

Have you read the books? They are free.

They will answer your question and perhaps many more. I suggest you keep them close by. You may reject them now, but you will be seeking them out in due time so you know what you need to do when things begin to change in a way never seen by mankind in history.

May God open your mind and be in your heart on this day.

Wrong whatever I belief I have proven in the Bible. All are scriptural. Let me just run down my belief. First I do not believe in the trinity. I believe that the Father is greater then all according to
    Ephesians 4:4-6
    Second I believe in our Savior Jesus Christ who gave up what He had with the Father from the beginning, was born of Maria and was crucified and died for us. He is seated at the right hand of the Father until he will come again in glory and will reign for a thousand years. After that He will give the Kingdom up to the Father so God can be all in all.
    That is my belief in a nut shell.
    I belief that Jesus preexisted.
    Col. 1:15-18
    Rev. 3:14
    I belief that we are in the New Covenant. Please look at the Covenant tread, which is above this one.
    I also have a dialog going with someone that mainly believes in keeping the Sabbath. I believe that Jesus made the law spiritual and magnified it on the Sermon on the Mount.
    I believe that one has to be born again in order to receive the Holy Spirit and understand that what is written of God.
    I belief that if you do not belief in the Doctrine of Jesus you do not have the Father either.
    These a few things what I belief.
    I might of missed some, if you want to know let me know.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. As far as the Book is concerned I already told you that I ordered one. What I have to do when things begin to change? WHY WOULD I have to change things I always thought that the Father has given us to Jesus, and Jesus promised that He will not loose us.
    I will depend on my Savior Jesus Christ rather then any man that walks on this earth today.
    One more thing being so closed minded is not good as far as I am concerned. So sorry that you are not here to debate cause that is what this website is all about, or have you not noticed that yet.
    Funny because I came on here too to share my understanding and found myself debating big times.
    So my friend good luck.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 22 2008,07:32)

Very well.

I believe anyone who is not a part of the Church of God – PKG is not of God and is worshiping God in vain.

I believe everything Ron has written and is saying about the end-times. He has given me nothing to think otherwise.

I also have other proof in which I am not at liberty to discuss, that Ron and the COG-PKG is solely who God is working with.

How could I possibly believe that God is working with millions of you so called christians. You all have different beliefs. You are ALL DIVIDED in your beliefs.

GOD is NOT Divided. Period. So that alone tells me that you are all wrong in your worship.

Honestly, do what you want as you are going to anyways. I am not here to sell you on Ron's message or (once again) to debate anything, I am here for fellowship with other Brethren. But since you were so inclined to share your “divided beliefs” and wanting to hear of mine.

There you have it.

God is Yes or No.
    God is True of False.

Yours and the other million interpretations of scripture takes a back seat and holds NO water. I could come up with my interpretation in scripture too.

I can't, because the scriptures given to me are of God. I can't take away or give to them. Cause if I did, I would TWIST and CONSTRUE them as the millions of you so called “saved” traditional christians.

Have a wonderful day :)

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 22 2008,07:54)

I didn't double check my spelling or grammar… 😉

God is a Yes or No God.
    God is True and will reveal False.

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Hello to everyone,
    This is an interesting start to a thread. Certainly some passionate comments. Pedophile? Hmmm… sounds a bit harsh, I'll chalk it up to passion. That leader will certainly have his hands full come April.

I've read the book and found it quite compelling. I listened to interviews too. Found them compelling also. Some people tried to rattle him but they never did. I saw where someone else had gone out and listened to one.

I've heard Ron reflect on his time in Cincy as an associate pastor for WCG. Sounded like good and bad times, but that's the way it was for all the churches during those years. Seek and you will find, were you part of the south church (I think they had a south)?

One thing that I've noticed here. The person that has the most posts has said the least. Nick, Have you read any of the book?

-Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi and welcome gg,
    No I have not but may do.
    But what is written suffices and we have seen so many false prophets come and go.

Very well.

I believe anyone who is not a part of the Church of God – PKG is not of God and is worshiping God in vain.

I believe everything Ron has written and is saying about the end-times. He has given me nothing to think otherwise.

I also have other proof in which I am not at liberty to discuss, that Ron and the COG-PKG is solely who God is working with.

How could I possibly believe that God is working with millions of you so called christians. You all have different beliefs. You are ALL DIVIDED in your beliefs.

GOD is NOT Divided. Period. So that alone tells me that you are all wrong in your worship.

Honestly, do what you want as you are going to anyways. I am not here to sell you on Ron's message or (once again) to debate anything, I am here for fellowship with other Brethren. But since you were so inclined to share your “divided beliefs” and wanting to hear of mine.

There you have it.

God is Yes or No.
    God is True of False.

Yours and the other million interpretations of scripture takes a back seat and holds NO water. I could come up with my interpretation in scripture too.

I can't, because the scriptures given to me are of God. I can't take away or give to them. Cause if I did, I would TWIST and CONSTRUE them as the millions of you so called “saved” traditional christians.

Have a wonderful day  :)

This is about to most redicoulous thing I have heard before. If you aren't hear to sell Mr. Weinland, what are you here for?
    To tell us that we are not Christians? Think again. We are not all divided either. Yes you have those that believe in the trinity etc. But most do believe in Christ and Who are you to throw your weight around and think that you know it all. Maybe you need to take another look at Mr. Weinland I happen to know Him Personal. I went to the same Church with them for 10 years. So stop judging us and look at selves that is what is more Christian by the way. Whatever He has dreamed up I will find out once I do read His Book.
    What you are saying that if you are not of the Church of God, you are worshipping in Vain. Sounds so familiar. Mr. Armstrong used to say the same thing. And by the way we all grow at different stages, which you seem to not understand , because you do not go by the Bible, but what Mr. Weinland is teaching.
    And tell me were in the Bible tells you that , you have no prove.
    You can't share the scriptures of God? where in the name have you thought that one up. Not from God, cause He has died for all of us, not just YOU.
    You have a wondewrful night whoever YOU are.

:cool:  :cool:

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 22 2008,09:07)
    Hello to everyone,
    This is an interesting start to a thread.  Certainly some passionate comments.  Pedophile?  Hmmm… sounds a bit harsh, I'll chalk it up to passion.  That leader will certainly have his hands full come April.

I've read the book and found it quite compelling.  I listened to interviews too.  Found them  compelling also.  Some people tried to rattle him but they never did.  I saw where someone else had gone out and listened to one.

I've heard Ron reflect on his time in Cincy as an associate pastor for WCG.  Sounded like good and bad times, but that's the way it was for all the churches during those years.  Seek and you will find, were you part of the south church (I think they had a south)?

One thing that I've noticed here.  The person that has the most posts has said the least.  Nick, Have you read any of the book?

-Later

Yes we did have a South, North, East and West Church. We belonged to the North Church. But I belonged to the Choir and we sang in the North and South Church all the time. Mr. League was our Pastor and Mr. Weinland was the Assistant Pastor. Mr. Byrum was our Choir Director. I still keep in touch with some of the old members. Some close friends have died and some have moved away.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 22 2008,09:14)

Very well.

There you have it.

God is Yes or No.
    God is True of False.

This is about to most redicoulous thing I have heard before. If you aren't hear to sell Mr. Weinland, what are you here for?
    To tell us that we are not Christians? Think again. We are not all divided either. Yes you have those that believe in the trinity etc. But most do believe in Christ and Who are you to throw your weight around and think that you know it all. Maybe you need to take another look at Mr. Weinland I happen to know Him Personal. I went to the same Church with them for 10 years. So stop judging us and look at selves that is what is more Christian by the way. Whatever He has dreamed up I will find out once I do read His Book.
    What you are saying that if you are not of the Church of God, you are worshipping in Vain. Sounds so familiar. Mr. Armstrong used to say the same thing. And by the way we all grow at different stages, which you seem to not understand , because you do not go by the Bible, but what Mr. Weinland is teaching.
    You can't share the scriptures of God? where in the name have you thought that one up. Not from God, cause He has died for all of us, not just YOU.

I think what he meant by that is that he can't look at them and interpret them on his own. He can only interpret them as God has for him. He doesn't take a scripture and read too deep or change it's meaning. He takes it a face value and may see the parables as in the physical and then spiritual side.

He is not saying that his scriptures aren't in the Bible.

Yes, Christ did die for all of us. But God calls us out. God chooses us and then it is up to us to choose Him or not.

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,09:34)

Very well.

There you have it.

God is Yes or No.
    God is True of False.

I think what he meant by that is that he can't look at them and interpret them on his own.  He can only interpret them as God has for him.  He doesn't take a scripture and read too deep or change it's meaning.  He takes it a face value and may see the parables as in the physical and then spiritual side.  

He is not saying that his scriptures aren't in the Bible.

Yes, Christ did die for all of us.  But God calls us out.  God chooses us and then it is up to us to choose Him or not.

Yes God has called us out. That is why we do not belong to any Church right now out there. We just have to wait and see what God wants us to do. But my Husband and I are not Young CHICKENS ANYMORE. God only knows how long He is keeping us on this earth yet. Time will tell.

In Christan Love Mrs.

You asked for debate. You got it.

I only speak the truth. Like it or not.

I am certainly no better than anyone, nor do I claim to know it all, nor am I here to convert you to the truth. God will do that in His time.

I will no longer respond to your debate.

Good day.

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,10:28)

seek wrote:

[/quote]

I am certainly no better than anyone, nor do I claim to know it all, nor am I here to convert you to the truth. God will do that in His time.  

Good day.

A of P is my wife. I didn't realize she was logged in. lol

So that last post was mine.
    -discipleelohim

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings….With reference to my post RE: The Pope…..Deference….To Defer,To avoid conflict,To not become a of focus of attention.
    Caution….Choose to avoid cofrontation…..
    Come april his power will only just start to be evident……Just remember this is a 31/2 year experience.
    in addition remember Heroes are dead…Surviviors partake of the spoils….”Never pick a battle you can't win”

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 22 2008,10:28)

seek wrote:

[/quote]

Good day.

You are the most arigant people I have seen in a long, long time.
    Good bye.

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 22 2008,10:40)

It's not arrogance. It's conviction!

To All – Look close at the message Ron brings to the world. Don't let your pride stand in the way.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account