Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 21 2008,13:55)
    To all my COG-PKG friends,
    I hope your passover season has started off great!  Remember to have some unleavened bread each day (I like the egg & onion flavor with a touch of butter -LOL).  Maybe I'll see some of you on the last day of Unleavened Bread in Cincy.

Theodorej & Wateramerican,
    Seems quiet(?), AOP noticed it too.  I still look in from time to time, but see no reason to add anything lately. :;):   I'll try to catch yuns on the chat this week.

-Later

Greetings GG…..An accurate observation on your behalf..WA and myself were posting on the 16th,17th and so on it is very quiet with the exception of Broncs' on the 18th… Drop in this week ….It should prove to be interesting.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Sandy @ April 21 2008,11:59)
    To all that think Mr. Weinland could be one of the two Witnesses and His Wife to be the second Witness

Not a chance

Look at Rev. 11

(Rev 11:3)  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

(Rev 11:4)  These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Olive trees and candlesticks, a little research will show what these represent and it is not Mr. and mrs. Weinland

Sandy

Greetings Sandy…And welcome to this virtual classroom with reference to your post….and please forgive me as for Iam very lazy when it comes to research….since it is apparent to you that Mr/Mrs W are neither the witnesses nor represent the candlesticks….could you share with us how you came to that conclusion….Iam being the devils advocate here ina true test there is a Thesis and an Anthesis…in this case you have stated one side that being the Anthesis….We need to understand the Thesis…

Quote (lineon @ April 22 2008,00:28)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,14:19)
    Lineon  It would be really nice if We could talk together. Samuel has set up a Ventrilo Server and anybody can join. I would love to speak to you. Please look it up, and let me know what you think?
    Looking foward to your repond. The Tread is in the Feedback under Ventrilo Server.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Peace+Love that is a big no.
    I am not a talker.

Talking is like walking
    I get tired and stop in my stride.

I try and listen to the birds
    Or maybe even look at the clouds.

My panting gets in the way
    And some times I even loose my way.

No harm meant. Lineon

Then you are not a true German, if you don't like to talk. That is a big no. Walking is good for you and so is fellowship.
    Thanks for replying anyway.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mrs….What constitutes a true German…Iam 9th generation German American on my mothers side of the family….Is my German blood considered true German ??

theodorej When one is born in Germany, is concidered a true German. Our Childreen are not. They are Americans. Even tho We have our American Citizen Papers, we are also still German, because you do not loose that.
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D

lineon
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 22 2008,02:36)

Quote (lineon @ April 22 2008,00:28)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,14:19)
    Lineon  It would be really nice if We could talk together. Samuel has set up a Ventrilo Server and anybody can join. I would love to speak to you. Please look it up, and let me know what you think?
    Looking foward to your repond. The Tread is in the Feedback under Ventrilo Server.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Peace+Love that is a big no.
    I am not a talker.

Talking is like walking
    I get tired and stop in my stride.

I try and listen to the birds
    Or maybe even look at the clouds.

My panting gets in the way
    And some times I even loose my way.

No harm meant. Lineon

Then you are not a true German, if you don't like to talk. That is a big no. Walking is good for you and so is fellowship.
    Thanks for replying anyway.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Peace+Love you are rite I am not a true German
    it's all in the mind.

Lineon.

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 21 2008,21:21)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,14:13)

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 21 2008,13:55)
    To all my COG-PKG friends,
    I hope your passover season has started off great!  Remember to have some unleavened bread each day (I like the egg & onion flavor with a touch of butter -LOL).  Maybe I'll see some of you on the last day of Unleavened Bread in Cincy.

Theodorej & Wateramerican,
    Seems quiet(?), AOP noticed it too.  I still look in from time to time, but see no reason to add anything lately. :;):   I'll try to catch yuns on the chat this week.

-Later

So your going to be here in our Town, how interesting. Where do you meet?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Irene, You need to do like everyone else and just contact COG-PKG and they will give you directions.  Shall I plan on seeing you?

-Later

Sorry I am to sick and am on oxygen 24 hours a day, so going anywhere for a long time is not possible. Just got out of the Hospital a couple of days ago and I am still recovering from that. And then I do not belief exactly that the Weinlands are the two Witnesses. Believe me would love to fellowship, and that is why I think what Samuel set up for us is great. I already talked to Him and Lightenup and it was great.
    Come join us, if you dare, or are you to chicken of that I find out who you are?
    Ha,Ha.
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,09:36)
    To all that think Mr. Weinland could be one of the two Witnesses and His Wife to be the second Witness, I say, please be very careful. Also would like to tell you that we do not live in the Covenant that Mr. W. thinks that we are still under. There is a tread that is about the Covenant. Putting all the scriptures up is a job, and since they are up already, just go there, if you want to know my point. We are under the Blood of Christ. The eternal life is a free gift from God. Is that road easy, no.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs…..I can't help but to admire the resolve and boldness of RW,and to have his wife in concert, now makes it a family,here is a man who in no way is backing down and has stated “If what he is saying does not come to past in 45 to 90 days,he will stop preaching”….As I see it this is not a man whose intent is to deceive…The worse possible scenerio for all of us would be if he is right and indeed a prophet from God…Iam in search of truth…If you know some thing I should know please share it…With reference to the covenants both old and new I fail to see any mitigating facts that would dismiss RWs assertion…..

theodorej   I agree, what if? We have a mutual friend that still belongs to one of the splinter groups and goes there on  regular basis. He too was saying who knows, only God does. So time will tell. The only things that bothers me about Mr. and Mrs. Weinland is that the take the Brethren tithing's and travel all over the worlds with it, just like Mrs. Armstrong used to do, while Children went hungry, because their parent had to tithe. But I look at it that I do not have to stand in front of God. We should not overlook, that if He would be right, should He not be teaching what the Apostles did, and not go by the O.T. Teachings alone. All the Holidays and the Sabbath is something that was written for the Jewish people and not for the gentiles. We have excepted Jesus Christ as our Savior and We are under grace and not the Law of the Old Testament. It is a free gift of God in the Faith in Christ Jesus.
    If it is a gift why do some find it necessary to go back, like it says in Galatians. Is it not the truth? Does that make us without the Law, of course not. Jesus magnified the Law and made it Spiritual. I find that much harder then just to keep the Law by the letter of the Law. That is why Jesus is saying on the Sermon on the Mount that the road is steep and few will find it. I am paraphrasing here.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 23 2008,06:27)
    theodorej   I agree, what if? We have a mutual friend that still belongs to one of the splinter groups and goes there on  regular basis. He too was saying who knows, only God does. So time will tell. The only things that bothers me about Mr. and Mrs. Weinland is that the take the Brethren tithing's and travel all over the worlds with it, just like Mrs. Armstrong used to do, while Children went hungry, because their parent had to tithe. But I look at it that I do not have to stand in front of God. We should not overlook, that if He would be right, should He not be teaching what the Apostles did, and not go by the O.T. Teachings alone. All the Holidays and the Sabbath is something that was written for the Jewish people and not for the gentiles. We have excepted Jesus Christ as our Savior and We are under grace and not the Law of the Old Testament. It is a free gift of God in the Faith in Christ Jesus.
    If it is a gift why do some find it necessary to go back, like it says in Galatians. Is it not the truth? Does that make us without the Law, of course not. Jesus magnified the Law and made it Spiritual. I find that much harder then just to keep the Law by the letter of the Law. That is why Jesus is saying on the Sermon on the Mount that the road is steep and few will find it. I am paraphrasing here.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs…..Iam not so sure the OT was just for the Jews,if that were the case then why was Paul teaching the Saturday Sabbath in conjunction with other so called Jewish holy days….At the very least he acknowledged the need to keep them….In addition I would think that the sabbath laws predate the jews simply because they were given to all twelve tribes, of which, ten have subsequently lost their Identity as a result of idolatry…One of the principle reasons we can still readily identify the Jews is because they have managed to preserve the law….where the remaining lost tribes continue to go unidentified because they continue to revert to false religions and idolatry…

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Lineon…..Hope all is well with you today…

theodorej  Sorry but I am not able to go into a lenghty explantion about the Law verses Grace, but there is a whole Tread out there underCovenant. I hav Arthritus in my Hands really bad and find it hard to type. So if you want to know how I believe go there, Please.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

sorry to hear your arthritis is bothing you…..Take care….I hope you get better

Anonymous

Quote (theodorej @ April 22 2008,23:25)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,09:36)
    To all that think Mr. Weinland could be one of the two Witnesses and His Wife to be the second Witness, I say, please be very careful. Also would like to tell you that we do not live in the Covenant that Mr. W. thinks that we are still under. There is a tread that is about the Covenant. Putting all the scriptures up is a job, and since they are up already, just go there, if you want to know my point. We are under the Blood of Christ. The eternal life is a free gift from God. Is that road easy, no.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs…..I can't help but to admire the resolve and boldness of RW,and to have his wife in concert, now makes it a family,here is a man who in no way is backing down and has stated “If what he is saying does not come to past in 45 to 90 days,he will stop preaching”….As I see it this is not a man whose intent is to deceive…The worse possible scenerio for all of us would be if he is right and indeed a prophet from God…Iam in search of truth…If you know some thing I should know please share it…With reference to the covenants both old and new I fail to see any mitigating facts that would dismiss RWs assertion…..

N|Beleive me, I am willing to beleive, I want Christs return and I look ofrward to its coming. That being said, we must, as I stated earlier, “Compare ALL things to truth.” I have been “searching” the Turth also over the last few days and I do have some, not many, doctrinal concerns that can share.

1) In his book, 2008, RW states that the “trinity, is a false proposition as meaning they were three individul components, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and have all coincided in conjuction with each other since the begining. While I understang that God has allways been, the eternal God, as he puts, he steted in a sermon a few weeks ago the concept of Jesus Christ was not until his Baptism and bestowed the Holy Spirit Then again, this last sermon he used the term “Sick and Perverted” as to the thought denying his growth in the holy spirit. This is one Doctinal point I take issue with, here's why, In Revelation 3 It is stated that He, meaning the Son of God was his First Creation, and through him all things came into being, by him and for him, “Kingdoms, Rulerships, etc.”. This is from a point taken out of sctipture by paul I beleive in 1 Cor, I will look it up tonight where he calls Jesus, as the Son of God, his “Firstborn”, not to be confused with “firstfruits” as into the Family, as a Human to Gods family. Also it is apparent to me that After testing by Satan, the Angles then came to Minister to him, even at the point of Testing Satan, while taunting him said “If you are the son of God, turn these rocks to bread.” He had the Power to do great wonders then, otherwise Satan wouldn't have been taunting him.

It is My possition; After the Ministering by the Angels, Jesus Jumped right into it, He Preached and Healed without hesitation or without a further “development” of his faith. He Began being the Son of Man, and was to full capacity, imediately, because he was Under Grace Perpetualy from that point on.

2) The second point is He states almost infaticaly that without Baaptism and The laying of Hands one can not begotten of the Holy Spirit. While his point for this possition are notably out of Acts where Paul and others had to Baptize then Lay on of Hands bore they were begotten of the Holy Spirit. It is important to note that, in these particular cases, they were only prior baptized by John. As john stated, “I baptizer only with water, but he who comes after me will baptize in the Holy Spirit.” Thus it would have been impossible for them to have attained the Holy SPirit because the “Good News of the Gospel” was yet to be anounced by Jesus at the time of their baptism by John. However I point to other Instances in which the Holy Spirit was begotten before they were baptized and had the laying on of hands, Examples of these are all over the new testament In Mattew, Mark, John, etc. Asd well as the Letter compositions by Paul. Most notabley I like to refer to is the statement by Jesus concerning those who are specificaly asking for it; Im Matthew he states, “Knock and The door will be opened…..” At the end of that point he says he will bestow all who earnestly continue to seek with the “Holy Spirit” He specificaly uses that statement, “Holy Spirit”, No Baptism, no Laying of Hands, Just ASK!! And Mean it!

I have a few more but I would like to more accurately refference those and I do not have a bible with me here at work.

Just a few things, the most notable is conjectures of Christs existence, which I have more examples to support this possition, in statement in Revelations, which IS supposed to be RW's specialty if he his Indeed one of the Final witnesses, how could he be in error on this very important and coroborated (through the testaments) that he was indeed Gods Second Creation, before all others, and once “The Holy Spirit came upon him in Bodily Form.” He was the Messiah.

Foxy! First of all I would like it, if you would not underline your posts. It is very hard to read. Second we that have been members before the Weinland crowd came, do not believe that He is one of the Witnesses and His wife the second. If He does not believe in the preexisting of Jesus, He is missing out of one important truth. The preexisting Tread has many scriptures to prove it. One more thing Jesus was God's first creation, so that in all He will preeminence. He was the firstborn of all creation and the firstborn of the death.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mrs…..I thank you for your stated position on some very notable points of interest,and you have certainly caused me to do some serious research…..Notwithstanding RWs position on the trinity,I was always comfortable with the Eternal being the creator of all that is and he is spirit and by mere thought or word things were created….If we could agree on this point than my feeling is there is scripture to support it…The Word was with God,The word was God,The Word was made flesh and dwelt anong us,In the beginning was the Word…..I researched scripture specifically the OT and found no mention of Jesus,having said that,I know he existed,however not as Jesus,but as the Word…..
    Jesus is God and indeed his only begotton son,The first born of the dead,The son of Man and so on…

Let me put this to you as a “What If “….What if as part of Gods' plan for man to become sons of God…Jesus is his very first creation and just as we are promised a ressurection to a spiritual existance,Jesus has already been given God powers,in this case the authority as King of Kings and Lord of Lords…Gods perfect plan for man can only be exemplified through Jesus,his sacrafice and his ministry here on earth…..Having said that The Word Made Flesh is the very personage of Jesus and came to be through an inpregnation by the spirit of God in conjunction with a virgin birth…..We must never loose sight of the fact that “God can do anything” simply because he is God…

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mrs….With reference to Baptism….This is an area where I have much research to do,as for Iam not a Baptised member of any congregation….I support several as my heart guides me to..Iam desirous of Baptism….Having said that I must not have met the criterior as of yet…soon Iam sure…

Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 26 2008,20:29)
    Greetings Mrs….With reference to Baptism….This is an area where I have much research to do,as for Iam not a Baptised member of any congregation….I support several as my heart guides me to..Iam desirous of Baptism….Having said that I must not have met the criterior as of yet…soon Iam sure…

Hi Theodoreej:

Do you understand what are the criteria for baptism?

theodrej How do you explain when it says that Jesus before He became a man, was the FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION. That is not just in the mind of the Father. He was His Son, He was the Spokes-word of God the Father. It says that He became,( the Word,) emptied Himself and became man. Also in John 17:5 And now O Father glorify Me with the glory I had with You before the world was. What was that glory, He was a Spirit being like the Angels were. But He came forth from the Father, whole all others were created by Him and for Him,(Jesus)
    Col.1:15-18 Firstborn of all creation and firstborn of the death. So in all He (Jesus) has preeminence.(meaning first in all) Just believe how it is written and you will see, that all other scriptures line up correctly. Also ask yourself in Genesis it says let us make man in our image. Who is us?(Jesus and the Father) Also nobody has seen or heard the Father speak, so who was talking in the O.T. it was either Jesus or an Angel. just do not forget that when I say Jesus that He was the Word then. Then the Word became flesh became Jesus by name and dwelt among us. If you read Psalms 8:22-30 You can see Jesus. Most make the mistake and say it is wisdom. Think about that statement. Wisdom is a what a person possesses and not a person or spirit. Wisdom is what a person possesses. The Father has all wisdom, and we should ask God for that wisdom to understand Gods word. That is why my Husband always starts every Bible study with a prayer asking God for understanding and wisdom.
    If you have not been baptized I advice you to do so. You will be amazed what difference it will make, at least it did for me. I believe that God will give people just enough of His Holy spirit to get out of the wrong system that they are in, but after Baptism God pours more of His Holy spirit on you and when you ask Him to show you He will. Ask and you will receive and knock and I will open the Door to eternal life in the faith of Jesus Christ our Savior. But always prove all things. 1Thes. 5:21.
    Peace and Love Mrs.
    P.S. If you have any other question on the preexisting of Jesus, I will be glad to explain what God has shown me. I too had a hard time at first but God always put certain scriptures in front of me and little by little I began to understand. It was a J.W. who showed me, I told Him He was nuts. Ha Ha.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Mrs…..My thesis does not deminish or question the existance of Jesus as being the Word in a pre creation…..He was not by name (Jesus)until he,the Word, became flesh….He could only become the first born of the dead until he lived as a fleshly man and was consequently put to death and raised from the grave…The spirit that is today Jesus preexisted as the Word of God and the Word was God…

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account