Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Well Hello! Today is the 17th of April, and our House still is standing and so is our City. It was rather nice to be away for awhile, but how about that April 17 has come and is almost over. So were is the prediction?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

hello seek. true, nothing has happened on the 17th. i dunno. i'm still waiting at least til the end of april to see something in the news. weinland has never said something would happen ON the 17th. we'll wait and see i guess.

TimothyVI
    Participant

I have been reading this thread with a little bit of amusement at times.

I bet you can guess what the first thing that I thought about this morning, April 18, when
    we were awakened with the whole house shaking from the shock of a 5.4 earthquake.

we have never experienced an earthquake in our region so it was a real surprise.

Tim

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 18 2008,23:15)

I bet you can guess what the first thing that I thought about this morning, April 18,  when
    we were awakened with  the whole house shaking from the shock of a 5.4 earthquake.  

we have never experienced an earthquake in our region so it was a real surprise.

Tim

Greetings Tim…..What part of the country do you live in….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WaterAmerican @ April 18 2008,19:54)
    hello seek. true, nothing has happened on the 17th. i dunno. i'm still waiting at least til the end of april to see something in the news. weinland has never said something would happen ON the 17th. we'll wait and see i guess.

Greetings WA….Just reading the News should be enough to convince one that something big is eminent….Things in Israel are as tense as ever and our Iranian freinds are going into mass production of centrefuges.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 18 2008,12:00)
    Well Hello! Today is the 17th of April, and our House still is standing and so is our City. It was rather nice to be away for awhile, but how about that April 17 has come and is almost over. So were is the prediction?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs….I don't think RW predicted that any thing would happen specifically on April 17th…However he did state that the 7th seal would be opened on that day….And we all know there was silence in heaven for space of a 1/2 hour…..when that happens….

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 18 2008,23:56)

I bet you can guess what the first thing that I thought about this morning, April 18,  when
    we were awakened with  the whole house shaking from the shock of a 5.4 earthquake.  

Tim

Hi theodore,
    I live in southern Indiana.

Tim

WaterAmerican
    Participant

lol that musta been quite scary for you in light of all this

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 19 2008,01:54)

Tim

Hi theodore,

Tim

Hey Tim, are you familiar with the CES folks who live our your way? I've been meaning to get over there for a conference of theirs. If I ever do, I would love to buy you and your wife dinner! :)

Not3in1
    Participant

There have always been earthquakes…..

If you look in the news for evidence, you'll surely find it. But it doesn't mean the world is ending, it means everything is status quo! :;):

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 19 2008,07:04)

Tim

Hi theodore,

Tim

Hey Tim, are you familiar with the CES folks who live our your way?  I've been meaning to get over there for a conference of theirs.  If I ever do, I would love to buy you and your wife dinner!  :)

Hi Mandy,
    Don't believe that I am familiar with them.
    The wife and I would love to hook up with you if you are ever in our part of the country tough.

Tim :D

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 19 2008,07:05)
    There have always been earthquakes…..

If you look in the news for evidence, you'll surely find it.  But it doesn't mean the world is ending, it means everything is status quo!  :;):

hi Mandy,

Of course you are right.
    But the first thing that I thought about this morning was weinlands prophesy when the house shook.

Earthquakes aren't very common where I live.

I will be away for a while.
    God willing I will be back in a week or so.

Tim

theodorej
    Participant

Tim….Have a safe trip enjoy…..speak with you when you back…..TJ

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WaterAmerican @ April 19 2008,04:37)
    lol that musta been quite scary for you in light of all this

Hello there WA….How are you feeling today….My self Iam somewhat taken back,with the exception of your self,there has been no postings from any of the other RW proponents…What do you think ??

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 19 2008,07:37)

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 19 2008,07:04)

Tim

Hi theodore,

Tim

Hey Tim, are you familiar with the CES folks who live our your way?  I've been meaning to get over there for a conference of theirs.  If I ever do, I would love to buy you and your wife dinner!  :)

Hi Mandy,
    Don't believe that I am familiar with them.
    The wife and I would love to hook up with you if you are ever in our part of the country tough.

Tim :D

It's called Camp Vision and it's in Indiana somewhere. I'll have to look it up.

We'll miss you while you're gone, Tim. Do come back, OK? I really enjoy your humor and your point of view. You give balance to the rest of us. :)

Love to you and the wife and see you soon,
    Mandy

Timothy Have a nice trip, it's better then going intoa Hospital. Have a good time.
    Peace and Love Irene

lineon
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 21 2008,04:11)
    That's exactly it.  I have been brought up in “traditional” christianity.  After finding this I've realized I've had it all wrong.  This all clicks

Hi PEOPLE Iam a member of the World Wide Church of God and new to this site. I feel some what sad about the big bust up that the church had. We all are feeling our way towards God and eternal life with many vallies in between. No one has the rite answer.
    All the best lineon.

Quote (lineon @ April 19 2008,15:55)

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 21 2008,04:11)
    That's exactly it.  I have been brought up in “traditional” christianity.  After finding this I've realized I've had it all wrong.  This all clicks

Hi PEOPLE Iam a member of the World Wide Church of God and new to this site. I feel some what sad about the big bust up that the church had. We all are feeling our way towards God and eternal life with many vallies in between. No one has the rite answer.
    All the best lineon.

Hello lineon! We used to belong to the World Wide Church of God when Mr. Armstrong was alive. So you have nothing to feel bad about. Just study your Bible and you will see that God will open your mind to many new truths. You are right not one person has it all. We are all in the same boat. Stay under the Blood of Christ, and everything else will fall into place for you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Welcome Lineon!

It sounds like a lot of good has come out of the WWCG. We have a few members here who belong or have belonged. You're in good company.
    Love,
    Mandy

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Lineon….Welcome aboard..I have studied HWAs writings for at least 20 years and still find new revelations that apply to the here and now….I look forward to the days ahead,this forum promises to be very enlighening…..TJ

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account