Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2008,05:38)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,03:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,08:14)
    Hi TJ,
    Can you work through the thread on the two witnesses?

Sure Nick….You are a methodical poster..citing chapter and verse is not my long suit….I prefer to rely on obvious interpetation of scripture as it applies to the topic at hand…
    look forward to the experience..

Hi tj,
    We dare not take any attitude to scripture different from our Master. He quoted scripture as the ultimate source of truth.    
    Lk4
    16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

We dare not find and teach doctrine from any other other source than scripture if we wish to please him. We are servants, not free agents.

Greetings Nick….I concur with you assertion,however,as my reasoning dictates….This forum is not a holy convocation…
    It is an arena for the free exchange of knowledge by virtue of
    study or teaching of scripture for the purpose of correction with respect to truth….
    My attitude toward scripture is one of deference with full knowledge that this is the inspired word of God given for the purpose of Instruction in truth….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,05:10)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,03:22)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,02:30)

Quote (WaterAmerican @ Mar. 03 2008,00:58)
    for something different… is anyone following the events currently taking place over in Palestine? It's just disgusting how they keep slaughtering each other. Maybe I'm wrong but to me this seems like powerful thundering. looks like a storm is brewing…

That storm has been brewing for a long, long time already and is nothing new. What will happen that they will attack Israel. That is what I belief. I belief what Mr. Hagee is watching. The last punishment for the Jewish people and then the end will come. In the meantime I think America will tonyfall apart from the inside out. That is just starting to happen. Just what I see.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings….I can't resist putting my 2cents in…If you don't mind…Hagee should lose some weight…He is wearing his sin of Glutony…
    The possibility of a Netanyahu political take over is real…
    If that happens he will be a prime target for assasination.
    In the event of political turmoil Israel will have no choice
    but to seek protection from Europe…
    In the beginning it seem to work but the betrayal will be eminent….What do you think?
    PS. The name Palistine has its roots going back to ancient Rome…
    All you need do is go into your Bible you will see the Deed for
    the land of Israel clearly written along with a promise from generation to generation.
    Palistine is a figment in the minds of a bunch of anarchists
    who are bent on destroying Israel (PLO 1964)
    In addition Islam claims the temple mount on a basis that
    Mohammed ascended to heaven from that point…The truth
    is Mohammed was never in Israel.
    Recorded history shows the Jews present for than 2500 years or more

You know that it has been proven that not all overweight people are heavy because of Gluttony. When we get older, we get a little heavy around the middle. Are you young and skinny, Hurrah, but i would not judge people because they are Heavy. It goes against my grain and I tell you why. I had a very good friend, She weight at 300 pounds and short. no matter what She ate, it put weight on Her, Her Husband was skinny as a rail and ate like a pig and never put on a pound.
    So it depends on the person, if they can get heavy or not. But not necessary because the eat a lot.

The Jews were not present for 2500 years either. Are you forgetting that they ended up in Germany? And only because God let them back into Jerusalem that they did in 1948. When they did that this Generation will not pass away before the Son of God will return. Since around 70 some years is a generation we can see that soon Jesus will return soon. All the sign are here to see. That will bring us to about 2018. Look out. But before then the Jewish people will be judged just one more time.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Peace and love….I stand corrected with respect to my assertion regarding Mr Hagees' weight…
    With reference to your time line regarding the Jews you might want to reference the book of Daniel…
    The Assyrians took the tribes of Israel captive (10 lost tribes)
    and they are believed to be scattered through out western Europe….
    In addition you might want to look into the time when Solemen
    built his a temple.
    If Iam not mistaken…It is Israel that will be judged as well as the Jews…

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,12:40)

Hi TJ,

Sure Nick….You are a methodical poster..citing chapter and verse is not my long suit….I prefer to rely on obvious interpetation of scripture as it applies to the topic at hand…

Hi tj,
    We dare not take any attitude to scripture different from our Master. He quoted scripture as the ultimate source of truth.    
    Lk4
    16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

We dare not find and teach doctrine from any other other source than scripture if we wish to please him. We are servants, not free agents.

Greetings Nick….I concur with you assertion,however,as my reasoning dictates….This forum is not a holy convocation…
    study or teaching of scripture for the purpose of correction with respect to truth….
    My attitude toward scripture is one of deference with full knowledge that this is the inspired word of God given for the purpose of Instruction in truth….

Hi TJ,
    Holy convocation?
    It matters not where we meet we must show the same respect for and deference to scripture as Jesus did.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 03 2008,08:28)
    Hi WaterAmerican.

This is quite vague and Ron has plenty of escape clauses here.

I can guarantee that things will happen after the 17th too, just as they are happening now and he can say that nukes will go off at some time after that date. That too is quite likely.

At some point after the 17th nukes will go off. That is almost a no-brainer.

If they go off 1 year, 10 years, 40 years after that date, then Ron can say he was right.

Greetings t8…..RWs word of knowledge covers a period from
    April going forward for 6 months…Declaring that” an election in this country is likely however because of the chaos as a result of a terrorist attack or an economic colapse or both
    no one will occupy the presidency”
    In examining this time line we are not talking about alot of time
    and I might add there is no wiggle room here…He is either speaking as a true prophet of God or he is a false prophet
    and a self proclaimed one at that…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2008,13:12)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,12:40)

Hi TJ,

Hi tj,
    Lk4

Hi TJ,
    Holy convocation?
    It matters not where we meet we must show the same respect for and deference to scripture as Jesus did.

Nick…..Let me make an attempt to clarify my position on this matter….I fail to see how I show disrespect for scripture if I
    elect to speak to the lesson of a particular scripture without citing chapter and verse.
    Perhaps Iam in error here….But didn't Jesus speak in parables
    and third party in his teachings….Referencing scripture while giving instuction in the Temple or Rebuking the Pharisees

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,13:25)

Hi WaterAmerican.

I can guarantee that things will happen after the 17th too, just as they are happening now and he can say that nukes will go off at some time after that date. That too is quite likely.

If they go off 1 year, 10 years, 40 years after that date, then Ron can say he was right.

April going forward for 6 months…Declaring that” an election in this country is likely however because of the chaos as a result of a terrorist attack or an economic colapse or both
    and I might add there is no wiggle room here…He is either speaking as a true prophet of God or he is a false prophet

You say that there is a 6 month time table. From April 6 Months later only brings us to next October. Mr. Bush is still our President then. So what is suppose to happen to Him?

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    It is not a matter of always citing chapter and verse
    but we must always be able to prove what we teach from chapter and verse when asked.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,13:49)

Hi WaterAmerican.

You say that there is a 6 month time table. From April 6 Months later only brings us to next October. Mr. Bush is still our President then. So what is suppose to happen to Him?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Nothing…..RWs assertions go into 2009…A direct result of the resulting chaos which takes place from April until Nov will result in a vacancy…Bush must leave office at the end of his term.

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,13:59)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,13:49)

Hi WaterAmerican.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Nothing…..RWs assertions go into 2009…A direct result of the resulting chaos which takes place from April until Nov will result in a vacancy…Bush must leave office at the end of his term.

Time will tell. Amen

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2008,13:50)
    Hi TJ,
    It is not a matter of always citing chapter and verse
    but we must always be able to prove what we teach from chapter and verse when asked.

Nick…I agree and it appears to me you are well versed….I rely on book read knowledge and total recall….I have no means at my disposal to reference chapter and verse speedily,
    having said that, dialogue between you and I could take along time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    This site has easy access to scripture by chapter and verse and also by word searches as well as a concordance.
    It is accessible through going to HEAVEN NET top RHS of this page.

I believe we need to really study scripture so that the Spirit of God can draw out truths when we need them.

rkay101
    Participant

Thanks Aop for posting the sermon

Quote (rkay101 @ Mar. 04 2008,19:05)
    Thanks Aop for posting the sermon

Your welcome. Check your PM's as I've sent you a couple. I enclosed my email address for you:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Here is Ron's survival kit
    End Times Survival Kit
    Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Below may be some helpful materials for you to print off and keep near you for survival purposes. Of course the Spiritual salvation is much more important than the rest, but God did give us a mind to think with.

There are also books you can order for free.

If you would like to add anything to this site, please contact me and I will be happy to add it. – Thank you

You can download each section below individually, as a bundle, or download everything here.

Download Bundles
    • Entire End-Time Survival Kit
    • Spiritual Bundle
    • Calendars Bundle
    • Nuclear Survival Bundle
    • Water Purification Bundle
    • Supplies and Equipment

Spiritual (Download Spiritual Bundle Here .zip)
    Your Bible! (Student Bibles are easy to read and understand) Download PC Version
    2008 Gods Final Witness Order Book | .pdf
    The Prophesied End Time Order Book | .pdf
    Mystery of the Ages Order Book | .pdf
    The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy Order Book | .pdf
    All About Water Baptism .pdf
    Passover .pdf
    Counting Pentecost .pdf
    Time is Running Out .pdf
    Time Has Run Out .pdf
    Holy Days .pdf

Calendars (Download Bundle Here .zip)

Here are Roman calendars in case you must use the sun to determine the days. Then simply mark the days off the calendar as each passes by.

2008 .pdf
    2009 .pdf
    2010 .pdf
    2011 .pdf

Nuclear Survival (Download Bundle Here .zip)

Depending on your location will depend on what documents you will want to print. If you are within blast range of a major city, I recommend getting at least 300 miles away and up wind.

SURVIVAL
    Nuclear War Survival Skills .pdf
    Bruce Beach Nuclear Survival Resources .pdf
    EMP – Pulse Defense .pdf
    Warfare Survival (decontamination and more) .pdf
    Morse Code .pdf
    How to Cope During a Panic Attack .pdf
    Conducting a Radiation Safety Survey .pdf
    FEMA – Are You Ready .pdf

FALLOUT SHELTERS
    Above Ground Shelter .pdf
    Fallout Shelter SM-10 .pdf
    Fallout Shelter SM-14 .pdf
    HOME FALLOUT SHELTER Plan A .pdf
    HOME FALLOUT SHELTER Plan C .pdf
    HOME FALLOUT SHELTER Plan E .pdf
    HOME FALLOUT SHELTER Plan F .pdf
    Outside Concrete Shelter .pdf

Water Purification/Filteration (Download Bundle Here .zip)

Again, obviously you will not print any of the larger documents unless you feel inclined, however there are some shorter ones that have easy steps to follow to purify your drinking water. Remember, DON'T forget to BOIL your water!

Activated Charcoal (Hard Wood) .pdf
    Activated Charcoal Cures (Toothaches and more) .pdf
    Do-It-Yourself Drip Filter .pdf
    Filtering Water To Prevent Pollution .pdf
    Homemade Water Filters .pdf
    How to make a water filter .pdf
    Modified Reverse Osmosis System for Treatment of Produced Waters .pdf
    Water Distillation Principles .pdf
    Water Filter Instructions .pdf
    Water Storage .pdf
    Water Storage II .pdf
    What are hardwoods .pdf
    What Contaminants Do Activated Carbon Filters Remove From Water .pdf
    What is activated charcoal and why is it used in filters .pdf
    What's a cheap way to make a homemade water filter .pdf

Equipment and Supplies (Download Bundle Here .zip)

This is just a generic list. You may want to edit it according to your needs.

Supplies and Equipment .doc
    * NEW! *Homemade_Wine .pdf
    * NEW! *Unleavened_Bread .pdf
    * NEW! *Welch's_Grape_Juice_Wine .pdf

Better to be taken to be with the Lord

NickHassan
    Participant

ps,
    Looks as though no animals are going into the Arks this time.

Nick, that is OUR survival kit that we put together… Not Ron's…..

You may keep the link because when you see there is no rapture, it might come in handy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi AoP,
    At the time of the first resurrection some of the saved will still be alive.

1thess 4
    17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi AoP,
    We must be clothed in imperishable heavenly garments like to the Son.

1Cor 15
    51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 John 3:2
    Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What about weapons?

Might need to protect yourself coz you will have all the gear and all those that didn't listen to Ron will be without. Then everyone will say why didn't we follow Ron. Why didn't we follow man.

Or what about booking the Space Shuttle?

Or maybe we should follow Christ?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account