Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Mar. 02 2008,04:43)
    Do you read the replies to you? I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts. You've gone on and on about apologies. Several people have said they would issue a formal statement. I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways). There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

I seem to remember 2 but I would need to go back and check the dates for the apologies.

I think a list of who will apologise and when would be good.

I will look through the discussion and try and construct that list. Any help identifying who and when for the apologies would help me.

Thanks.

Anonymous

When and how to you intened to apologise if you are wrong T8? You keep insisting other answer a question you yourself refuse to answer.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

for something different… is anyone following the events currently taking place over in Palestine? It's just disgusting how they keep slaughtering each other. Maybe I'm wrong but to me this seems like powerful thundering. looks like a storm is brewing…

Quote (WaterAmerican @ Mar. 03 2008,00:58)
    for something different… is anyone following the events currently taking place over in Palestine? It's just disgusting how they keep slaughtering each other. Maybe I'm wrong but to me this seems like powerful thundering. looks like a storm is brewing…

That storm has been brewing for a long, long time already and is nothing new. What will happen that they will attack Israel. That is what I belief. I belief what Mr. Hagee is watching. The last punishment for the Jewish people and then the end will come. In the meantime I think America will fall apart from the inside out. That is just starting to happen. Just what I see.

Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,08:14)
    Hi TJ,
    Can you work through the thread on the two witnesses?

Sure Nick….You are a methodical poster..citing chapter and verse is not my long suit….I prefer to rely on obvious interpetation of scripture as it applies to the topic at hand…
    look forward to the experience..

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,02:30)

That storm has been brewing for a long, long time already and is nothing new. What will happen that they will attack Israel. That is what I belief. I belief what Mr. Hagee is watching. The last punishment for the Jewish people and then the end will come. In the meantime I think America will fall apart from the inside out. That is just starting to happen. Just what I see.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings….I can't resist putting my 2cents in…If you don't mind…Hagee should lose some weight…He is wearing his sin of Glutony…
    The possibility of a Netanyahu political take over is real…
    If that happens he will be a prime target for assasination.
    In the event of political turmoil Israel will have no choice
    but to seek protection from Europe…
    In the beginning it seem to work but the betrayal will be eminent….What do you think?
    PS. The name Palistine has its roots going back to ancient Rome…
    All you need do is go into your Bible you will see the Deed for
    the land of Israel clearly written along with a promise from generation to generation.
    Palistine is a figment in the minds of a bunch of anarchists
    who are bent on destroying Israel (PLO 1964)
    In addition Islam claims the temple mount on a basis that
    Mohammed ascended to heaven from that point…The truth
    is Mohammed was never in Israel.
    Recorded history shows the Jews present for than 2500 years or more

rkay101
    Participant

DE, AoP, are you still posting the sermons? I don't see any sermons on your site. Thanks.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 02 2008,21:00)

Do you read the replies to you?  I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts.  You've gone on and on about apologies.  Several people have said they would issue a formal statement.  I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways).  There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

I seem to remember 2 but I would need to go back and check the dates for the apologies.

I will look through the discussion and try and construct that list. Any help identifying who and when for the apologies would help me.

Thanks.

Greetings t8….We all unconfortable with these tpye of prophesies,but in reality,if God doesn't bring judgement
    on this nation soon…He is going to have to apologize
    for Sodom and Gemmoroh…..

Quote (rkay101 @ Mar. 03 2008,12:43)
    DE, AoP, are you still posting the sermons? I don't see any sermons on your site. Thanks.

Hey rkay, I will post for you. brb

wasn't sure anyone was using them.

hey rkay and any other brethren,

here is a link to the sermon: http://www.fantasysportstech.com/cog/index.htm

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,03:22)

That storm has been brewing for a long, long time already and is nothing new. What will happen that they will attack Israel. That is what I belief. I belief what Mr. Hagee is watching. The last punishment for the Jewish people and then the end will come. In the meantime I think America will tonyfall apart from the inside out. That is just starting to happen. Just what I see.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings….I can't resist putting my 2cents in…If you don't mind…Hagee should lose some weight…He is wearing his sin of Glutony…
    In the beginning it seem to work but the betrayal will be eminent….What do you think?
    the land of Israel clearly written along with a promise from generation to generation.

You know that it has been proven that not all overweight people are heavy because of Gluttony. When we get older, we get a little heavy around the middle. Are you young and skinny, Hurrah, but i would not judge people because they are Heavy. It goes against my grain and I tell you why. I had a very good friend, She weight at 300 pounds and short. no matter what She ate, it put weight on Her, Her Husband was skinny as a rail and ate like a pig and never put on a pound.
    So it depends on the person, if they can get heavy or not. But not necessary because the eat a lot.

The Jews were not present for 2500 years either. Are you forgetting that they ended up in Germany? And only because God let them back into Jerusalem that they did in 1948. When they did that this Generation will not pass away before the Son of God will return. Since around 70 some years is a generation we can see that soon Jesus will return soon. All the sign are here to see. That will bring us to about 2018. Look out. But before then the Jewish people will be judged just one more time.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,14:10)

That storm has been brewing for a long, long time already and is nothing new. What will happen that they will attack Israel. That is what I belief. I belief what Mr. Hagee is watching. The last punishment for the Jewish people and then the end will come. In the meantime I think America will tonyfall apart from the inside out. That is just starting to happen. Just what I see.

Peace and Love Mrs.

You know that it has been proven that not all overweight people are heavy because of Gluttony. When we get older, we get a little heavy around the middle. Are you young and skinny, Hurrah, but i would not judge people because they are Heavy. It goes against my grain and I tell you why. I had a very good friend, She weight at 300 pounds and short. no matter what She ate, it put weight on Her, Her Husband was skinny as a rail and ate like a pig and never put on a pound.
    So it depends on the person, if they can get heavy or not. But not necessary because the eat a lot.

The Jews were not present for 2500 years either. Are you forgetting that they ended up in Germany? And only because God let them back into Jerusalem that they did in 1948. When they did that this Generation will not pass away before the Son of God will return. Since around 70 some years is a generation we can see that soon Jesus will return soon. All the sign are here to see. That will bring us to about 2018. Look out. But before then the Jewish people will be judged just one more time.

Peace and Love Mrs.

My mom was the same way. You should have your thyroid checked. An underactive thyroid is usually the cause of that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,03:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,08:14)
    Hi TJ,
    Can you work through the thread on the two witnesses?

Sure Nick….You are a methodical poster..citing chapter and verse is not my long suit….I prefer to rely on obvious interpetation of scripture as it applies to the topic at hand…
    look forward to the experience..

Hi tj,
    We dare not take any attitude to scripture different from our Master. He quoted scripture as the ultimate source of truth.
    Lk4
    16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

We dare not find and teach doctrine from any other other source than scripture if we wish to please him. We are servants, not free agents.

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Mar. 03 2008,05:20)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 03 2008,14:10)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Peace and Love Mrs.

My mom was the same way.  You should have your thyroid checked.  An underactive thyroid is usually the cause of that.

I was not talking about myself and the person that I was talking about is no longer with us. Thank you. I am not overweight. We were talking about Mr. Hagee anyway.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (doctorex @ Mar. 02 2008,22:15)
    When and how to you intened to apologise if you are wrong T8? You keep insisting other answer a question you yourself refuse to answer.

I have answered and here it is again.

If Ron prophecies correctly and at the time he says and turns out to be one of the 2 witnesses, I will apologize in this discussion.

I think most of us can agree that there will be nuclear war given the descriptions in Revelations so a general coming to pass of what is already written cannot prove that Ron is a prophet.

But if he is correct in all his predictions at the time he says, then I will apologize.

So that means that another list would be good. i.e., a list of his predictions or main ones that are specific and not already written in Revelations for all to see.

Thanks for your time.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,04:09)

Do you read the replies to you? I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts. You've gone on and on about apologies. Several people have said they would issue a formal statement. I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways). There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

Thanks.

Greetings t8….We all unconfortable with these tpye of prophesies,but in reality,if God doesn't bring judgement

Fair enough comment.

What are the specific or clear predictions of Ron that if they don't come to pass will show that he is false.

Nuclear war annihilation of USA, AUS, UK, NZ. That would surely be one. When is the deadline according to Ron.

Thanks.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 02 2008,21:35)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 03 2008,04:09)

Do you read the replies to you?  I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts.  You've gone on and on about apologies.  Several people have said they would issue a formal statement.  I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways).  There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

Thanks.

Fair enough comment.

What are the specific or clear predictions of Ron that if they don't come to pass will show that he is false.

Nuclear war annihilation of USA, AUS, UK, NZ. That would surely be one. When is the deadline according to Ron.

Thanks.

things begin happening in the second half of april after the 17th. that does not mean nukes have to go off on that date or in the month of april. when, where or in what scale exactly nuclear weapons go off has not been revealed yet; although the indications are that it could be some time shortly after april.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi WaterAmerican.

This is quite vague and Ron has plenty of escape clauses here.

I can guarantee that things will happen after the 17th too, just as they are happening now and he can say that nukes will go off at some time after that date. That too is quite likely.

At some point after the 17th nukes will go off. That is almost a no-brainer.

If they go off 1 year, 10 years, 40 years after that date, then Ron can say he was right.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,18:50)
    Hi GG,
    The way to find truth in scripture is not to add two scriptures together and concoct an inference. Truth is written.

Hi NH
    If I understand you correctly, I'm not so sure. Isa 28/9-13 seems to say otherwise. Perhaps I misunderstand you.

-Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi gg,
    Is 28

9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

13But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Compare
    2Cor 13
    1This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

A matter can be proven by finding it written elsewhere.

A doctrine cannot be created by patchwork quilting of verses.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account