Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,19:11)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:53)

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 26 2008,09:43)
    WOW.  You believe the ONLY way to have the Holy Spirit is through the COG?  or PKG  or whatever?

Let me clarify something when I say “God's church”.

It was written for God's church in each church era. Not for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to interpret in their own mind. Those who do are simple worshiping in vain.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Hi DE,
    Was the Spirit only promised to one church era?
    Acts 2
    38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call

Hey Nick,

No. God’s church was established in 31 A.D. And it was not promised to everyone thats been in Gods church through the eras. e.g. The scattering of the church caused by the Abomination of Desolation God spewed out the church. As a result of that there became over 500 directions and many claim to be the church of God. All but one of those churches was “cut off” from God (The Holy Spirit). There is and has only been one church of God. The baton has now been passed to COG-PKG. The Laodicea era.

That is who God is working through now. COG-PKG is exactly what God is doing now. “Preparing for the kingdom of God”.

Look at this graph.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_W._Tkach#Assessing_Tkach

Mr. Tkach changed doctrine on December 17th 1994. This was why God spewed the church out of his mouth.

Now look at the “WCG revenue graph” Look at how the church scattered. Everything they were given from God was changed by one mans sermon. 1/3 of the money left, then another 1/3… This tells me that if the money left then so did the people. This is physical proof that God spewed out the church.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

The books detail these facts probably much clearer than I could tell you. But none the less, this is the truth.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I posted under my wife's (A of P) account with that last post.

She gets me every time. lol

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 26 2008,11:29)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,19:11)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 26 2008,09:53)

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 26 2008,09:43)
    WOW.  You believe the ONLY way to have the Holy Spirit is through the COG?  or PKG  or whatever?

Let me clarify something when I say “God's church”.

It was written for God's church in each church era. Not for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to interpret in their own mind. Those who do are simple worshiping in vain.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Hi DE,
    Was the Spirit only promised to one church era?
    Acts 2
    38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call

Hey Nick,

No. God’s church was established in 31 A.D. And it was not promised to everyone thats been in Gods church through the eras. e.g. The scattering of the church caused by the Abomination of Desolation God spewed out the church. As a result of that there became over 500 directions and many claim to be the church of God. All but one of those churches was “cut off” from God (The Holy Spirit). There is and has only been one church of God. The baton has now been passed to COG-PKG. The Laodicea era.

That is who God is working through now. COG-PKG is exactly what God is doing now. “Preparing for the kingdom of God”.

Look at this graph.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_W._Tkach#Assessing_Tkach

Mr. Tkach changed doctrine on December 17th 1994. This was why God spewed the church out of his mouth.

Now look at the “WCG revenue graph” Look at how the church scattered. Everything they were given from God was changed by one mans sermon. 1/3 of the money left, then another 1/3… This tells me that if the money left then so did the people. This is physical proof that God spewed out the church.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

The books detail these facts probably much clearer than I could tell you. But none the less, this is the truth.

Hi DE,
    Sorry but your denominational myopia has caused you to not see the true living body of Christ. It was never divided and no baton was ever passed to any human grouping. It sounds as though you have had many truths stolen from you by your leaders. Better to follow Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    It is right that if you follow your denomination then you cannot be reborn as a son of God and you may need to endure the tribulation.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,11:48)
    Hi DE,
    Sorry but your denominational myopia has caused you to not see the true living body of Christ. It was never divided and no baton was ever passed to any human grouping. It sounds as though you have had many truths stolen from you by your leaders. Better to follow Jesus.

Hey Nick,

So what is the true body of Christ?

I guess you will find out the truth soon enough when you see nukes off in the distance and your rapture is nowhere in your myopia.

Good day.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    God knows those who are His.
    Those repentant and reborn of water and the Spirit who walk with Christ and feed on the Scriptures

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,12:05)
    Hi DE,
    It is right that if you follow your denomination then you cannot be reborn as a son of God and you may need to endure the tribulation.

Hi Nick,

I am not sure what you are saying… it's obvious you are blinded by your own interpretation. Anyways, have a great night.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    Lets continue after the day of Ron has passed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    From Ron's blurb
    “Ronald Weinland, who is the pastor of God's Church on earth, has also been appointed by the God of Abraham to be His end-time prophet to the world, preceding the return of Jesus Christ”

Move over pope, we have another claimant to your throne.

Nick,

Will you explain what you are saying please? What I understood from your post was another way of explaining baptism.

Nick, are you Catholic?

NickHassan
    Participant

no

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 26 2008,12:41)
    Nick,

Will you explain what you are saying please?  What I understood from your post was another way of explaining baptism.

Hi AoP,
    you must be born again of water AND the Spirit.
    Heb 6
    ” 1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3And this will we do, if God permit. “

Baptisms

Rom8
    9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Man cannot live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Matthew 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

It is not the will of God that we follow men and their words

david
    Participant

I don't know any other people who are as genuine and open hearted as them. . . .I don't know anywhere else in the world that has that feeling.

–AOP, p 19

AOP, might I suggest that you haven’t met very many people.

Because of your comment I'm guessing that it is rare for you to come across people that are of one mind.

–gnipp gnopp., p 20

Sorry GG, but this is a most inaccurate statement. I have people that would die for me and me for them. These people believe just as I do. They are my brothers. And they are all over the world.

I know you and your friends like to point to the disunity between the people on this forum. I have done that quite a bit myself. It is obvious and plain that if a person has his own unique set of beliefs and doesn’t belong to a group, they really can’t have the truth. Otherwise, they alone possess the truth. And it’s easy to point to the difference’s in believes and see the confusion among religions. But it is just as easy to include this guy and you in that list of confusion.

He eventually told me that he felt that he could have been talking to Ron. I used different words but said the same thing. That's when I realized that people don't come across that kind of unity very often.

–gnipp gnopp

GG, you and Ron have a unity, because you can repeat what he has said.

GG, I want you to imagine something for me. I want you to imagine being frustrated by a certain group that come to your door wanting to discuss the kingdom good news. You move away to another country. But that same group find you and want to discuss the same thing. You move again to a village and a year later, someone of that religion approaches you…with those same magazines, wanting to leave that same message with you.
    And, despite these three that approached you not ever meeting one another, or maybe not even speaking the same language, they all would do anything for each other, they all believe the exact same thing regarding the kingdom and they all want as many as possible to hear it.

To me, that is a more realistic understanding of the unity that you express. And it is a reality. Such experiences happen over and over to ones that don't want nor care to hear the kingdom message. But after realizing the scope of this work, they become interested.

MATTHEW 24:14
    “And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    But for the sake of JW unity you have sacrificed truth and agree with the teaching of falsehoods.
    Is that wise?

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Church is the Body of Christ.

The body is that which is connected to Christ the head.

The Church is made up of living stones filled with God's Spirit. We are the stones that have being fitted together.

No denomination is the whole Body of Christ.

Some in the Church also belong to a denomination and some do not. But whatever option, we need to see with our spirits and understand that we (true believers) are connected to each other by the Spirit and our spirits. We are one in spirit with the head, Jesus Christ.

Brothers and sisters of Christ are not those who go to the same denomination, but those who have the Spirit of God, such are the sons of God.

The WCC, JWs, LDS, AOG, RCC, BBC, CIA, KGB, are not the Church.

Wake up people.

Anyone who says or believes that a certain denomination is the true Church is just plain wrong.

This thinking is part of the division and curse of Babel.

God divided their language because they constructed a tower in their own name. The result was a division in their language that was necessary so that all men could never unite in an iniquity again. Now look at denominations. They construct Church buildings, cathedrals, temples, and empires in their own name. The result is another denomination, division, or language of Christianity.

Babylon and Babel is the same thing.

Now understand what the works of iniquity are.

Come out of Babylon for her works have piled up to heaven. Come out lest you be judged along with her.
    Repent of laying a stumbling block for those who would enter into the kingdom.

david
    Participant

To whoever speculated that posters on here were related or one in the same or family members…LOL!

–bronc

Usually, B, when someone on here are husband and wife, they share that. They don't have a conversation with each other like they're strangers who just happen to think the others are smart for realizing the genius of Ron.

Example (page 1):

From what I understand, of the “scattered church” only a tithe of 1/3 will be drawn back into the Church of God to live into the new age. The rest will die and be resurrected in 1000 years. I am newly drawn to Gods Truth.

The Truth she is referring to is the Truth of God.

–discipleelohim

3 minutes later:

That's exactly it. I have been brought up in “traditional” christianity. After finding this I've realized I've had it all wrong. This all clicks

–AOP

It seemed that AOP was speaking and commenting back to DE who just commented and it seemed that AOP felt it necessary to tell DE that they were brought up in traditional crhistianity. Makes it seem like they don't know each other. When in fact they are husband and wife.

And even before we knew they were husband and wife, it just felt stooged or staged or something.

So, me asking if you guys are their kids was not inappropriate or un-provoked. And while it is true that it is funny, it is also a little sad.
    While I didn't see it while looking on that other site, they were stopped from ganging up on people or something to that effect. I don't see that here and I didn't see it there, but given that, it might be in your best interest in the future to let everyone know you're friends or husband and wife before attempting to create conversations where you agree with each other and say things like “that's exactly it” which create a very false impression in everyone else's minds.

david.

david
    Participant

Hi david,
    But for the sake of JW unity you have sacrificed truth and agree with the teaching of falsehoods.
    Is that wise?

My point Nick, which I actually forsaw you missing and should have written down so that you would believe, is that you, and you alone would miss my point, which wasn't directed to you.

His point was that he had some sort of unity and that this is proof of something. It is something I've said myself many many times. Nick stands alone. He has his very own unique set of beliefs which no one in the world (his family, the other moderater, etc) agress with. We can all agree that Nick, therefore doesn't represent the truth (unless he alone is to possess the truth, which isn't scriptural.) But, I do have millions who I have unity with. My point was one of unity Nick, something I'm sorry to say I'm not sure you will ever grasp.

david
    Participant

Wake up people.

So T8, you have the truth. Tell us, who other than you have the truth? Could I have a list? Or is it just you? The fact that your other moderator doesn't agree with you on whether God is a torturer of people in fire for all eternity makes me think that either it was hard to find someone for this job, or there is no one out there who agrees with you on everything. And what can we determine from that? Is God divided? Never may that be so. Is God confused? No. Jehovah has had a united people.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Certainly the comfort of fellow believers is precious to the insecure
    But faithfulness to Christ demands a deeper loyalty.
    Fellowship with the Father and the Son
    as there is no greater fellowship

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account